Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 11-15-2008, 06:13 PM   #1
EmotionDynamic

Default The perception of pleasure [Fiction]

Outside the wind was lashing rain at the windows, the little light left hanging in the sky was leaking away, dragging down the mood with it. Voice after voice expressed itself through Leah's headset, her well trained fingers following their instructions, but her mind was outside being tossed about in the grasp of that wind. A love of the outdoors instinctively caused her widen a gap in the blinds and watch the last of the birds fight through the sky, determined to find their nests before the darkness did.

The car park was filling up again, the eager new staff awaiting their evening shifts searching for spaces near the warmth of the entrance. From her desk on the third floor Leah could survey snippets of many lives passing her by, always more interesting than the intricate details of customers ringing through minute by minute. Telephone banking was a lot busier that Leah had imagined, what with the introduction of internet banking and long standing dependable branches. An expensive phone call, a five minute queue and a attempted sale were enough to encourage her into a branch. A Mrs Palmer thanked Leah for her assistance and put down her phone. Time to check how long she had left to endure. Ten minutes, enough for one last call.

-----

The cold metal bench dealt harshly with Leah's legs. The bus was late again, stuck in traffic she assumed. No birds could be seen now, the only light permitted at this time was the fake yellow glow produced by the street lamps. So many cars passed her by, their smug single occupants snug in their warmth. It was so frustrating to still be catching the two buses home, the repair work on her car was only supposed to take a couple of days.

Leah had to stand up, the bench was making her colder than necessary. She turned and surveyed her reflection in the dirty bus stop glass. Her legs were covered with goose bumps, but they still looked good framed by those sheer tights. It was certainly too cold to be wearing her little skirt now, but it was by far her favorite item of clothing. Her smooth brown hair was swept over her shoulders, lightly curled and carefully highlighted. Sweet blue eyes, rich as a summer's sky shone through her once-tidy fringe. She had a small nose, small mouth and there was no blemish on her face. She was careful with her diet and cleanliness and it certainly paid off. Even in her winter coat she looked acutely feminine, her body curving beautifully from her ample chest, through her flat stomach and down past her firm bottom to her athletic legs.

The hiss of the bus announced its arrival. She stroked a stray length of hair from her face, turned and walked onto the bus. The two coins clinked as they fell into the machine, she took her ticket and continued to find a seat near the back. Leah was unaware of the glances made by the men she passed, her mind had wandered elsewhere. The cold wind that had explored her legs had not stopped politely at her knees and it's cold embrace had excited her senses.

Leah had not had a boyfriend since her last had moved away several months ago. They had tried to keep the relationship alive but the distance between them became more than just miles of roads, they had drifted apart. He had been so loving and kind, but also exciting. It was he who had introduced her innocent mind into the world of sexual excitement, and there her mind was apt to wander in situations similar to this.

----

The bus finally came to a sudden halt at Leah's stop. By now she had let her feelings take over her thoughts. She checked her watch; 21:35. She had ten minutes to get home before her parents were likely to suspect something was up and give her a ring. How she wished her parents could be more layed back with her, at 19 she believed herself experienced enough to watch out for herself. Stepping carefully off the bus she was pleased to find the rain had calmed to just a drizzle.

Leah walked quickly to the short path that cut between two houses into the housing estate on which she lived. She knew exactly the bush behind which she could begin her short excitement. Ducking out of the street light she glided her hands underneath her skirt and pushed her fingers into the waistband of her pants and tights. The sheer cold of her hands excited her more as they brushed against her most private and sensitive area. One swift movement brought the delicate cotton down her legs, with the smooth tights over the top. She stepped gingerly out of these protective garments keeping a wary eye out for wanderers, then quickly rolled them up and stuffed them into the bottom of her bag. With her shoes back on, she stepped back into the street light, and into the bitter cold wind. Such cold wind, grasping at her legs and bottom, causing her clit and vagina to engorge with sexual excitement.

She walked quickly out of the cut through and into the estate. Was there anyone about? A man was walking his dog on the other side of the road not far off. Perhaps there was somebody behind her, she had not looked. The wind grabbed at the hem at the back of her skirt, maliciously revealing her naked excitement. She quickly grabbed it and smoothed it back down, carefully so as to prevent any undue attention. A quick look over the shoulder. Nobody. A sigh of relief escaped her lips. Her vagina was getting wet, the possibility of exposure gave her immense sexual excitement. She held down her skirt whilst the man walked past on the other side of the road. Crossing the road, she allowed her hands to loosen their grip because the man was now behind her. Another gust of wind grabbed playfully with the skirt, but it was a short attack and it went unchallenged. A second went by. Another. Her heart was beating so hard she could hear it as loud as her own footsteps.

Another gust grabbed her skirt, this time for a prolonged length of time. The dog barked, Leah jumped. She grabbed her skirt and flattened it again, turning to see if the man had seen. He had already gone out of sight. 'Lucky again' she thought. Now she was really turned on. Her house was only around the next bend but she had to let herself climax before getting home, the excitement was too much for her. She re-crossed the road and entered the small park. Nobody was about. She knew the exact spot she could use privately. Behind the newly planted bushes there was a gap before the garden wall. This was space enough to let her finish her excitement.

Bending down, she checked to see how wet the grass was; very wet. Lifting her skirt and sitting on her bare bottom she spread her legs into the direction of the wind and reached down. Closing her eyes she allowed her cold fingers little time to build the excitement. She leant her back against the wall and found her clit with her right hand and plunged two fingers from her left into her wet vagina. The fingers of the right hand massaged vigorously, the fingers of the left delved deep. Pleasure built second by second. A light moan left her lips, she was getting closer. The speed increased, her volume doubled. Finally she found what she craved. Her body shook as a wave of orgasmic pleasure hit her. Her fingers did not stop and quickly a second orgasm hit her, even more intense than the first. The pleasure was almost too much for her, and she withdrew her hands. She sat panting, a small smile caressing her lips.

As the excitement drained away, she quickly wiped her fingers on the grass, attempted to dry her bottom with her pants and put back on her tights. Before pulling them to the top, she used her pants to wipe her vagina dry, then covered her excited cunt with the tights once again. The pants were hung on the bush, the idea that someone might find her pants with her cum on them turned her on a lot.

She jumped up from behind the bush and strode quickly to her home. The wind was still racing through the street, but the rain had now dried up. She checked her watch. 19.43. She was two minutes early.
Old 11-15-2008, 06:17 PM   #2
EmotionDynamic

I have browsed this site a fair bit as a guest and enjoyed reading some good stories. Tonight I decided to try for myself and see what you think. No names used refer to real people.

Any feedback is gladly accepted as to my writing style, content, pace, language etc.

This is not a one off story, I intend it to continue with the same character(s) and develop as the young Leah develops. I have aimed to make the story descriptive enough to convey the emotions in the story and fast paced enough during sexual excitement to keep the pace realistic.
Old 11-15-2008, 07:23 PM   #3
rpUral
Account Banned

Send a message via AIM to rpUral Send a message via MSN to rpUral Send a message via Yahoo to rpUral

Very good. I'm looking forward to another installment. :-D

Looking for something to read? Try these:
"Rising Sun" - "The Dinner Party" - "A Day on the Beach" - "The Trap"
rpUral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2008, 07:27 PM   #4
leed_oz

I think I'll try this one. Thanks for great story
leed_oz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2008, 03:57 PM   #5
EmotionDynamic

Thanks for your encouragement. I will try and do the next installment tomorrow evening, time permitting.
Old 11-17-2008, 08:27 AM   #6
nightmare09
Account Banned

Send a message via AIM to nightmare09 Send a message via Yahoo to nightmare09
Smile good

go on this is alsome
nightmare09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008, 12:42 PM   #7
EmotionDynamic

A week had passed since Leah's walk home. The next day she got a call from the garage to let her know the car was ready to be picked up. She was so happy to be driving to and from work in her beloved Clio again!

Work wasn't getting any more exciting but the weather had picked up a bit. This afternoon she was gazing from her third floor window as the sun sank behind the city roofs. The beautiful amber sky reminded her of autumn leaves. Her mind wandered further away to one of the last nights she had spent with Jonathan. It was October of last year, on a night much like the one she sat entranced by now. They had gone for a walk together across the fields near to where he had lived. There were more birds about then, she had even seen a few small rabbits. The day was getting cool, but had not yet become cold.

"I'm tired Jon, can we rest for a while?" she asked
"Come on, you can make it to the top of this hill can't you? We can sit down there for a bit if you want to", he replied.
"Oh alright Jon, but just because it is you", she said grinning. "What did you want to do up there that can't be done by here though?"
"You'll see".

They climbed the last bit of the hill hand in hand. When they got there Leah gasped. The view was incredible, she could see for miles in all directions. So many houses littered the landscape, street lamps were warming up for the night and car's lights decorated the roads all around. But from where they were standing, all was silent.

Jon sat down, pulling Leah onto his lap. Looking deep into her eyes he told her that he loved her. They kissed for a long time, it was the first mention of love in this relationship and it meant a lot to her. When they parted lips, she told him she loved him too. It was the most romantic moment in her life, and still was more than a year later.

Their lips met again, this time with more passion. Each tongue explored the mouth of the other. Then hands started to wander, firstly up and down her slender arms, down to her waist, up her smooth back, through her soft hair. Her hands replied, exploring his hair, is strong stomach. They rolled flat onto the ground side by side, legs interlocked. Hands strayed to the thighs, the shoulders. A warm hand slunk under Leah's top, closely followed by another. They caressed her back, then her slender waist. There was enough space for the hands to stray under the hem of her skirt. There he paused, waiting for a response. She hesitated only a moment before sliding her hands inside his top and exploring his strong back. Then she boldly slid her hands inside his pants and grabbed his bottom.

"Can you sort that for me love?"
Confused, she replied, "What?"
"I said, I wanted to cancel a direct debit, and asked if you could manage that for me over the phone?" the voice replied, slightly irate.

The image of her daydream dissolved into reality, the car park was filling up again, the birds sought their nests and the sun was sinking further below the horizon. She was at her desk, third floor, phone banking, and somebody required her attention.

"Sorry Mrs Harries, I think there must have been a slight technical difficulty. I can certainly sort that for you over the phone. Bare with me a moment..."

----

Finally, she was sat in her car, the heaters were on and the lights shone brightly at the row of cars opposite. That image of last October had not left her, and she was still feeling the magic of it all. She had butterflies in her stomach and a lump in her throat, but more interestingly, she was turned on. That night hadn't ended with exploring hands. As she replayed the scene in her head, her nipples began to wake up and make themselves noticed. Her vagina became moist. Her hands strayed to her crotch. Now she wished she had worn that short frilly skirt again, this longer more sensible one kept her warmer but it took away her access. Without thinking she inched the dress up her legs, past her knees, up to her pants. A finger tested the fabric. It was wet. She rubbed her clit passively whilst her mind still wandered through the forest of her memories. Soon the pants were pushed aside and her fingers roamed freely over her most sensitive and private area. She was smooth, freshly shaved and a little damp.

She awoke from her dazed thoughts and shook herself. What was she thinking? Fingering herself here in the work car park? It was madness! But all the same, it felt good. Her fingers did not stop rubbing over her vagina and massaging her clit. Her daring side grew inside her. In a quick smooth move, her pants slid down her legs. She flicked them off her feet and hid them under her handbag on the passenger seat. She slid her skirt up past her bottom, shifting to get it under her. It sat in a heap just about covering the essentials, her bare bottom shocked by the cold fabric of the seat. She turned the key and checked for moving cars. As she drove out and joined the queues she began to plan her journey home. One hand on the wheel, one rested hesitantly on her skirt...
Old 11-21-2008, 04:52 PM   #8
EmotionDynamic

Any responses? If it isn't being read then I won't bother to write. I won't take offence to negative feedback but I can certainly find other things to be doing instead of writing.
Old 11-21-2008, 05:47 PM   #9
interesting
getDare Succubus

Location: Somewhere between here and there, in Quebec, Canada...

Patience, young Padawan(?)

Sometimes my threads go for days or weeks before I get any comment. Check the post count; that will give you an indication if your thread is being read.

Nice showing so far, by the way.
interesting is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 03:08 PM   #10
EmotionDynamic

Sorry, but I am going to have to bow out of this. Situations have changed for me and I will not be able to spend time here any longer. Admins can close the thread or delete if need be.

God Bless
Old 11-25-2008, 03:53 PM   #11
Officelover
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Exclamation Too bad

That's kind of a shame. It was good while it lasted.

Advertisements
Kink Talk