Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

View Poll Results: What punishment should be chosen? Check post 158 of thread.
Option 1: Re-do dares 34 34.34%
Option 2: More dares 34 34.34%
Option 3: Kitty rule 34 34.34%
Option 4: Dog Rule 14 14.14%
Option 5: Naked rule 35 35.35%
Option 6: Longer punishments 34 34.34%
Option 7: More punishments 34 34.34%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 99. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 12-02-2018, 07:17 AM   #46
Beginnersh

First of all want to say: great thread!

I'm kinda lost on who is next, but that shouldn't matter too much for this dare. It might be a bit lame not designing my own dare, but I came across this creative dare a couple of days ago which should be fun with everyone watching: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=298856
The person would fail this dare if he/she can't make it out of the suit in a certain amount of minutes. (Maybe 10 minutes is reasonable? idk)

Likes, dislikes, limits
Clothes & accessories
Old 12-02-2018, 08:24 AM   #47
DragonGirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by traianmad View Post
I Dare one of the girls to have body writting on the feet and walk in public for a day.
The other one have body writing on body being naked at night in public.

If brave one girl shoud go and vist the mens loo or have food served on her.

boys
one of you must pick a girl to have sex with or without a comdom.
then the other one must give a blowjob.
Normally the dare would have first been to Will and then to me, Heather, but we will change it around a little as you posted for both.

So the boys dare will be done first by Will, the girls dare will be done by me, and the second part of the boys dare, if we understand correctly, will be done by David.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beginnersh View Post
First of all want to say: great thread!

I'm kinda lost on who is next, but that shouldn't matter too much for this dare. It might be a bit lame not designing my own dare, but I came across this creative dare a couple of days ago which should be fun with everyone watching: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=298856
The person would fail this dare if he/she can't make it out of the suit in a certain amount of minutes. (Maybe 10 minutes is reasonable? idk)
We are keeping track of who does what dare, and with that being said, that dare would go to Lynne when we get to it. For next people posting, the next dare posted will go to Celeste.

I will also be posting the results of yesterday's dares.

Celeste dare:
Quote:
you will be naked all day and allow any guy that sees you naked to fuck you, you have to tell them they can fuck you if they are not a stranger, on top of that you have to make sure you stay wet all day, if you orgasm then you fail.
I got naked in the morning and just did not go anywhere resulting in the only guys that saw me to be David and Will, who both fucked me once, I did keep myself wet all day and managed to complete the dare.

Will's dare
Quote:
This is for one of the girls to do. Do body writing on your body get them to cover your naked body.
They must strip you naked as well.
The posting was saying for a girl but since they are done in order I was the one to do it. I allowed anyone to write on me and the girls stripped me naked and I stayed that way for the remainder of the day but didn't go anywhere.

Heather
Quote:
You will strip fully naked and pull clamps on each nipple.
Then first you have to ride one shoe/sneaker of every 5 persons until you edge.
After edging you will lick all the pussy slime covered shoes fully clean.
Then you will put your vib into your pussy, clamp directly on your clit and a big cucumber up into your ass.
You will kneel down and blow all boys and lick all girls until they cum.
All the time you need to get them cumming your ass will be spanked with a belt by one of the others.
No condoms allowed, you will swallow all cum and pussy juices!
After this you will be fucked with the cucumber in your ass and stimulated on clit with the vibrator for one hour.
During this time you are not allowed to cum.
If you fail you will ask each other for 30 spanks on different parts of your body for each orgasm.
For finishing you get 40 spanks directly on your pussy and will be in time out on all fours for 3 hours.
During this time you will lick ALL shoes of you and the others fully clean including soles and report here in details which shoes and about your feelings.
For the rest of day you have to be fucked 10 times in your pussy, 10 times in your mouth and 10 times in your ass by the friends you told us you can involve to this game.
I stripped naked in the beginning of the day when we were starting to do dares followed by putting clamps, I used clothes pins for this, on my nipples, for health reasons, the shoes we chose were relatively clean and were washed a little before I had to do anything with them. I started to ride the shoes, put the shoes on the ground and then sat on it and moved back and forth until right before I cummed, first I did my own shoe, that was some boots, once I edged, to give me some time, I licked my own shoe clean of my juices, which by the way tasted bad and was disgusting, mostly due to it coming from a used shoe. After that I did Lynne's high heel and did the same there, once Lynne's shoe was done, licking and all, then I started to ride Celeste's sneaker, once done with hers I did Will's suit shoes followed by then David's sneakers, each and every of these shoes tasted gross and with some of them I could taste the dirt, I really really did not like that part and almost gave up but did not. Once all shoes were done I put the vibrator in my pussy, a clothes pin on my clit and a cucumber in my ass, for the vibrator speed, David and Will decided it should be on half speed, I then started to give a blowjob to David while Will spanked my ass with a belt, which really hurt and my ass was red after just giving David his orgasm, once that was done and I swallowed I gave a blowjob to Will while Lynne was spanking my ass with the belt, then I started to lick Celeste while David was spanking me, then I licked Lynne while Celeste was spanking me. The clothes pin then got taken off which made my clit very sensitive and Celeste used the vibrator on my clit while Will was fucking my ass with the cucumber. During the hour I orgasmed four times and so I ended up getting spanked with the belt all over my body, a lot of it on my ass, the second most was my boobs and then my pussy, this was all done after the hour was done. I then was in the timeout for the three hours were I licked all the shoes, I really hated this, but the group decided that for health reasons I should not do the soles so I did not do those. During the three hours and time after that for the remainder of the day, the guys that were there could fuck me and they did, the guys did use condoms when fucking my pussy but that was the only time, ass and mouth they did not, with that my ass got filled and covered with cum and I swallowed a lot of cum too. In total, with that and the length of the dare, I ended up getting fucked in my pussy, ass and mouth by 13 different guys but they did not all fuck me in each hole. This dare was very exhausting and I almost failed multiple times and if you would have said that the cumming during the one hour, or while I was being fucked, was a fail then I would have lost a life, luckily you did not say that and thanks to that I did not lose a life.

David
Quote:
He chose one of the three girls without telling them which one he picked. He is then blindfolded. The three girls try to make him come one by one by any means they want. The girls can go in any order they want until he cums. To confuse him, the same girl can go twice back to back. He fails if a girl other than the one he chose makes him cum.
I chose Lynne as my girl and wrote it on my phone which I then locked so they could not see what I chose. Then I got blindfolded and each of them started to stimulate me, I tried to hold back when I was not sure that it was her, during this, the girls used their hands and mouths, nothing else as far as I could tell while being blindfolded and then when I ended up cumming I got the blindfold taken off and I saw that it was luckily Lynne who made me cum so I did not lose a life.

Lynne
Quote:
Everyone but Lynne decides on a different location for her.
Shouldn't overlap and can't be at a house.
After they are decided she must go to that location undress completely and cum before dressing again, staying under the 5 min max.
If she stops early or tries to dress again she fails.
More specific the location the better!
The locations that were chosen were, Celeste chose a place in a forest that is nearby, Will chose a bus stop, Heather chose a swimming pool and David chose a park bench.
I did not do it in the way that they had chosen, instead I first went to the bus stop very early in the morning when there as nobody around yet and it was partially dark still, I stripped naked and masturbated, as nothing was said that I could or could not use toys I used a vibrator on my clit which made me orgasm just in time, Heather was with me timing everything. Then after that I went to the forest and did the same thing there, I luckily orgasmed again with only 4 seconds remaining before fail. The next one I went to a park bench and tried to get myself to orgasm there again but I was too slow and due to that I lost the dare and lost a life and so I did not go to the swimming pool to do the masturbating there.

Our current remaining lives status
Celeste: 3 lives
Will: 2 lives
Heather: 2 lives
David: 3 lives
Lynne: 1 life
Old 12-02-2018, 08:56 AM   #48
SoloM35
Distinguished Member

Well, let's get it on:
in order, starting with the one who is next up for a dare: roll a dice until someone hits a six. The person who hits a six is marked for having sex (as the active part (so if it's a gal she gets to wear a strap on). Now the rolling continues till another six has been rolled. That's the sex partner. Both the first as well as the second can of course decide to chicken out (first person is asked first), at the cost of a life.

Likes: (mild) CBT, short term chastity, spanking (active and passive), Estim
Dislikes/Punishments: ruined orgasms, humiliation

Hard Limits: Illegal, life-ruining, scat play, family & friends, public, pics, gay

PM dares by females: here

My BDSM test results

My Tools

Kik: Solo35M

Spoiler:
If you are a female and PM me, I will have to play a game of shockyourself
Old 12-02-2018, 01:04 PM   #49
DragonGirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoloM35 View Post
Well, let's get it on:
in order, starting with the one who is next up for a dare: roll a dice until someone hits a six. The person who hits a six is marked for having sex (as the active part (so if it's a gal she gets to wear a strap on). Now the rolling continues till another six has been rolled. That's the sex partner. Both the first as well as the second can of course decide to chicken out (first person is asked first), at the cost of a life.
Due to this it will be hard to say in advance who the next posted dare will go to, so instead of just being linked to one person like the dares normally are, the next posted dare will be for Celeste again.

We also completed some dares already today and will be doing some more dares later.

Celeste
Quote:
Celeste has to strip naked while the group each sprays her with a can of shaving cream, making her a foamy mess. She then has 5 minutes to reach orgasm. If she does the dare is over and she wins; if not the group may decide to shave the cream off of her - neck down, of course!
We bought some shaving cream before for this, I stripped naked and got covered from the neck down with the cream and then masturbated, I luckily succeeded in making myself orgasm and with that won the dare.

Will
Quote:
Once Celeste's dare is complete, you must allow her to cover you in shaving foam as well. The group is going to remove all of your body hair - neck down, of course! Once you are silky smooth and all washed up you must let each member of the group piece together an outfit you must model for them. Make sure ti set up a strip so you can "walk the runway" while they laugh at your expense! Once you are through all 4 outfits, they will decide which one you look best in. Whoever created that outfit has 5 minutes to try to make you orgasm. If you do, you lose! If you don't, plug your ass and don't come for 30 minutes after that and you win!
Celeste started by first giving me a foamy hug followed by then rubbing the cream that was covering her body on my body, once she got most of the cream of her she used the remaining bottles of cream to cover me completely. The group then shaved me from the neck down, the shaving was done entirely by Lynne as she has the most steady hands and the others didn't want to risk cutting me with the razor. Once I was shaved and washed I put on the first outfit, this was a nice summer dress and nothing else and so I walked in between the group where we had set up a path between chairs, after I did that I put on the next outfit, this was a layered skirt and crop-top and so I did the walking again, the next outfit was hot shorts and a tank top and did the walking again and lastly it was a bikini, bottom and top, and so I did the walking again, the group then decided that I looked the best in the skirt and crop-top which was put together by Celeste so she tried to make me cum by giving me a hand-job but she failed and so I got my ass plugged with a butt-plug for the next 30 minutes and won the dare.

Heather
Quote:
Heather you are also at 2 so let's give you one that's hard as well. It will be the same dare just given to Lynne however everyone will select new locations except Lynne. She has the option to make you repeat all of her's or select one new location and make you do them all blindfolded.
From what you said we believed you meant that Lynne could either choose a new location and if doing so I would be blindfolded for all the locations or she could make me do the locations that she had to do, with that being said, Lynne decided that I should do a new location and be blindfolded. The locations that were chosen for me were, Celeste chose a mall parking lot, Will chose a university campus, David chose a hotel hallway, Lynne chose under a busy bridge.
I first went to the mall parking lot, early in the morning, a few hours before the mall opened, stripped naked, put the blindfold on and then started to masturbate, I managed to make myself cum within the five minutes time, next I got dressed again and then went to the university campus, I was on campus but found a somewhat secluded place and then stripped again, put the blindfold on again and started to masturbate again, I once again managed to make myself cum in time and so I got dressed again and then went to the bridge, went under the bridge, stripped, blindfolded and masturbated again, I once again managed to do so and then went to the last location after getting dressed, the hotel hallway, in here I went to a corner that was somewhat away from any stairs or elevators, stripped naked, got myself blindfolded again and masturbated, I luckily managed to make myself cum again with only a second left is what Lynne told me but she did not want to show me the timer and so I completed the dare and did not lose a life.

David
Quote:
Give a blowjob to five different guys, you have all day to complete this, up to you who you give the blowjobs to.
This was not fun but at the same time somewhat easy, I have a few gay and bi friends that were willing to let me do this so I gave them some blowjobs.

Lynne
Quote:
Invite every male from the group of people you can include in the dares, you will include where you will do the dare, what time the dare will happen and what you will do in the dare, the invitation has to be send at least a day in advance. What you will do for the dare is get naked and tied up in whatever way the group decides, if they can't come to a conclusion then it will be with your hands tied above your head. Once tied up you will be there like that for 3 hours, in these 3 hours Heather, Celeste and any of the guys that are there or show up can do anything sexual to you, by the end of the 3 hours you must have the cum of a minimum of 5 guys inside your pussy, if you do not have this or you stop early, then you fail the dare.
As this is my last life I had to do it, with that, I invited each of the guys two days before I did the dare, then on the day of the dare, which was yesterday, the group decided that I would be tied with my hands above my head so nothing changed there from what it otherwise would be, I got tied that way to a sturdy beam in the livingroom after I got naked, for this dare a tarp was also put under my feet so the it would be easy to clean up, for the next three hours I then got fondled, rubbed and fucked nearly the whole time, by the end of the dare I counted that 9 guys cummed in my pussy and a few others cummed in my ass while some others just sprayed their cum on me, I was exhausted from this and disliked having to be fucked by this many guys but I did complete it and did not lose my last life.

Life status
Will: 2 lives
Heather: 2 lives

Starting tomorrow, Celeste will start to do this dare
Quote:
For your dare you will wear your shortest skirt and no panties for a whole week, as it is not really public nudity this should be fine, if a week for this dare is too long, decided by the group, then you get a free pass.
Old 12-02-2018, 01:14 PM   #50
raisethebar
Account Banned

Will:

You will go to a strip club, you will watch the chicks get naked and dance. afterwards you will come home and have to have sex with the three girls in the dare. If they make you cum you win the dare
Old 12-02-2018, 01:23 PM   #51
raisethebar
Account Banned

Heather:

You will get a rope that is about 25-30 feet in length. You will tie it up so you are on your tip toes. You will be naked. The rope will have knots in it every 8-12 inches. All 5 of the people will be part of the dare but only heather can lose a life, plus one other invite.

You have 10 min to walk from one end to the other with the rope between your pussy lips and ass. You will put hot sauce on the rope before you start. You have to be within 20 seconds from the start back to the start to complete the dare. If you are more or less than 20 seconds you have a punishment.

Right after walking the top you have to have sex with the one of the group (pre determined order by random draw). You have 10 min to make them cum. They choice how they want to have sex, anal, pussy, blowjob, oral on you, fist you etc. You have to have sex with each member once. So you have to walk the rope 5 times.

You have to make 3 out of the 5 cum inorder to win the dare.

Punishment.
If you do not make it to the end of the rope each member has to fist your pussy for 1 min.
Old 12-02-2018, 02:06 PM   #52
Sklavenhalter
getDare Sweetheart

Default Task for Heather

You posted Celeste will do the next dare, so i think this one will be for Heather.

This time i will not forget to say how you will loose your life.

Time for some more pain:

You will be fully naked all the day
Your pussy and asshole will be covered with icy hot every hour
Your ass will be plugged with fresh peeled ginger every hour
Your clit and both nippels will be clamped for 10 mins and be removed without opening

You will be spanked each hour with a charger cable of your cell:
20 times on each ass cheek, each inner tight, each feet sole and on your pussy

You will be in time out tje whole time:
1 hour standing on tiptoes, hands behind your head, holding a coin against the wall
1 hour kneeling on rice, hands behind your head, holding a coin against the wall with your nose, 15 mins holding up your feet in the air
Then again from beginning till bedtime

Every 2 hours one of the others will stimulat your clit with the vibrator on fastest mode.

You will loose a live for:
Leaving position, droping down the coin or your feet
Cumming during clit stimulation
Not finishing the dare

If you loose a life you have to finish the rest of the dare or you will loose one more life. But you cant loose a life for any of the other reasons while finishing
Old 12-02-2018, 02:16 PM   #53
DragonGirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sklavenhalter View Post
You posted Celeste will do the next dare, so i think this one will be for Heather.

This time i will not forget to say how you will loose your life.

Time for some more pain:

You will be fully naked all the day
Your pussy and asshole will be covered with icy hot every hour
Your ass will be plugged with fresh peeled ginger every hour
Your clit and both nippels will be clamped for 10 mins and be removed without opening

You will be spanked each hour with a charger cable of your cell:
20 times on each ass cheek, each inner tight, each feet sole and on your pussy

You will be in time out tje whole time:
1 hour standing on tiptoes, hands behind your head, holding a coin against the wall
1 hour kneeling on rice, hands behind your head, holding a coin against the wall with your nose, 15 mins holding up your feet in the air
Then again from beginning till bedtime

Every 2 hours one of the others will stimulat your clit with the vibrator on fastest mode.

You will loose a live for:
Leaving position, droping down the coin or your feet
Cumming during clit stimulation
Not finishing the dare

If you loose a life you have to finish the rest of the dare or you will loose one more life. But you cant loose a life for any of the other reasons while finishing
As you did read what I wrote and raisethebar did not, just this once I this dare will be going to me, Heather, the next one posted will go to David, if people do not read before posting after this and post it for somebody else, then they will not get the dare done but instead who it is assigned to will do it, if they can.

The "just this once" is because that one dare made it difficult but at the same time raisethebar did follow the way it normally would have gone, so due to that, when we get to this dare, I will be doing two dares after each other ( not on the same day but will be going them without the others doing a dare in between )
Old 12-02-2018, 04:40 PM   #54
exslave

David
Your dare is to fuck four girls that is on the list, it can not be Lynne, Celeste or Heather, you have to fuck them in their pussy and cum inside them without using condoms, make sure to tell them before they agree that that needs to be done, you have 6 hours to complete the dare, if you fail to cum inside the pussy of four different girls, then you fail and lose a life.

Lynne
This dare depends on what limitations that have been removed, if you have public nudity limitation removed, then do this dare in a park.
If you have the complete strangers limitation removed, then you can do the dare, if you do not have the complete strangers removed, then you have an easy win as you do not need to do it.

The dare is to give 1 blowjob to a stranger, allow two girls to fondle your boobs, get 3 strangers to finger you to orgasm and fuck 4 different male strangers, the whole dare you have to be completely naked and you have 6 hours to complete it.

Celeste, you have 3 hours to get the dick of 15 different guys inside you for 10 minutes each and they have to be moving in and out, if you do not get to 15 guys, or they are not having the dick moving in and out, then you lose a life.

Will, same dare as David, Your dare is to fuck four girls that is on the list, it can not be Lynne, Celeste or Heather, you have to fuck them in their pussy and cum inside them without using condoms, make sure to tell them before they agree that that needs to be done, you have 6 hours to complete the dare, if you fail to cum inside the pussy of four different girls, then you fail and lose a life.

Heather, your dare also depends on limitations that have been removed. If you have public nudity limitation disabled, then you can do the dare, if not, it is an easy win. If you have complete strangers enabled, then you will allow strangers to participate in the dare too.
The dare is to be tied up naked in public and allow anyone of the list to fuck you, you will also let them know a day in advance that you will be doing that and where you will be tied up, as mentioned, if you have the complete strangers limitation removed, then allow any stranger to also fuck you, and if that is so, then you will also send a text message to your brother that you will be doing that dare, you fail the dare if you do not do it, if less than 25 strangers walk by you or if you do not get 7 guys to fuck you. You will be tied up for 3 hours.
Old 12-02-2018, 06:50 PM   #55
Wize Will

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonGirl View Post
I luckily managed to make myself cum again with only a second left is what Lynne told me but she did not want to show me the timer and so I completed the dare and did not lose a life.
I smell shenanigans.

Quote:
As you did read what I wrote and raisethebar did not, just this once I this dare will be going to me, Heather, the next one posted will go to David, if people do not read before posting after this and post it for somebody else, then they will not get the dare done but instead who it is assigned to will do it, if they can.

The "just this once" is because that one dare made it difficult but at the same time raisethebar did follow the way it normally would have gone, so due to that, when we get to this dare, I will be doing two dares after each other ( not on the same day but will be going them without the others doing a dare in between )
So Celeste is skipped, but you go twice? Wouldn't it be simpler to give Celeste one of your dares, particularly if raisethebar agrees.
Old 12-02-2018, 06:56 PM   #56
DragonGirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wize Will View Post
So Celeste is skipped, but you go twice? Wouldn't it be simpler to give Celeste one of your dares, particularly if raisethebar agrees.
Celeste is not really skipped, the dare before that was for Celeste, but it is a roll of the dice kinda situation so we are not sure if she will be the one to do it, so if she does not have to do it, then yes, it would be skipped, but if she does, then she would have two dares right after each other, so with this at least we already know who will do the dares, and in the dares it already had my name too, so I might as well do it

I just hope I will not fail the dares and lose lives.
Old 12-02-2018, 08:26 PM   #57
Wize Will

Quote:
Celeste is not really skipped, the dare before that was for Celeste, but it is a roll of the dice kinda situation so we are not sure if she will be the one to do it, so if she does not have to do it, then yes, it would be skipped, but if she does, then she would have two dares right after each other, so with this at least we already know who will do the dares, and in the dares it already had my name too, so I might as well do it

I just hope I will not fail the dares and lose lives.
Your problem is that SoloM35's dare was basically a group dare. First you were going to fix it by having Celeste go again. Now you've said you'll go twice.

I'm not exactly against giving you an extra chance to lose though .

Dare for David:
With the girl's getting dares to please x number of guys, time for a guy to be dared to please that many girls.

You must find 15 girls who are not playing the game. For each girl, offer do any favor of the girl's choosing. The favor can be a sexual favor, like fucking them, non sexual, like caring their bags while shopping, or some of both, like doing their dishes while naked. If a girl agrees to accept your favor, you must do as asked; you cannot choose a different girl upon hearing the favor. All favors must be done to the girl's satisfaction. If a girl is not satisfied, you must do additional favors for her, until you complete one to her satisfaction. Alternatively, the girl may refuse to give you an additional favor, in which case you fail the dare.

In the spirit of keeping the game going while allowing girls the flexibility of choosing how you'll serve them, you must make your offers within the day you start this dare, and you must complete this dare within 5 days. This will be the second week long dare given, I believe.
Old 12-03-2018, 06:49 AM   #58
DragonGirl

Second part of yesterdays dares

Celeste
As there were no dares that Celeste could easily do, the ones already posted before is what she did yesterday, she did not do any other dares but starting today she is walking around with no panties and her shortest skirt for a whole week.

Will
Quote:
Give a blowjob to five different guys, you have all day to complete this, up to you who you give the blowjobs to.
I could not give five different guys a blowjob, the guys I have in my list did not want to allow that, the guys the other people had were either already used by David or did not want to allow it so I failed and lost a life.

Heather
Quote:
you will get two guys of your choice to fuck you right after each other followed by then getting double penetrated by two other guys right after that. The guys fuck you until they cum and if you cum during this dare, then you fail.
I first got fucked by Will, then I got fucked by David, after they were done I got double penetrated by two guys from the friends that we can include, at first it was okay to not cum but closer to the end it was difficult and I ended up orgasming while I was being double penetrated so I lost a life.

David
Quote:
Other players may invite additional spectators for this dare.
While naked, do 3 rounds of:
10 dive bomber pushups.
20 Glute Bridges
20 jumping jacks
20 squats, legs wide as you can.
20 stradle leg criss crosses
40 single unders with a jump rope
I actually had to look up what some of these were but then did all the workout routines while I was naked, we did not invite anyone else to watch this but as the other people needed to involve others there were a few others that could watch me but I tried to not pay attention to them. By the end of the workout I was sweating a lot and tired but I completed the dare without really being too difficult, especially since you did not say that I could not take a short break between the different workouts.

Lynne
Quote:
Present any sex toys you own, so that they may be used by this dare. Strip naked. Lie face up on a dining table. You are to be tied by your arms and legs to the table by the boys. They may direct how close to the edge of the table you are to lie. Once tied, remain in this position for 90 minutes. Other players may touch, tickle, fuck, or hurt you, or whatever else they think of withing the rules, provided that they do not prevent you from crying 'Mercy'. You may cry 'Mercy' any time to forfeit the dare.
I got my dildo, vibrator and second vibrator with me for this dare and once I got back to the place after picking them up and I started my dare I stripped naked and went to lay down on the table, Will and David then tied me up to it so my ass was right at the border of the table with my legs spread wide so they had clear access to my ass and pussy. Once I was fully tied up they started a timer followed with then getting fondled by the guys and girls, as Heather also did her dare pretty much at the same time this was making it that there were four guys there. After they fondled me, rubbed me and got me very wet the guys decided to start to fuck me, they did use condoms and each got their way with me. After each of the guys fucked me once each they put a vibrator inside my pussy and ass on what I believe was the fastest speed for both and then left me like that for the remainder of the time making me orgasm three more times but I did not lose a life.

Life status
Will: 1 life
Heather: 1 life
Old 12-03-2018, 10:26 PM   #59
exslave

Lynne,

If you have public nudity allowed or it takes less than 5 minutes to get from your place to the place of any of the other group members, then you can do this dare, if you do not then it is an easy win. The dare is to wake up at your place in the morning, get naked for a shower, after the shower do not dry yourself and do not get dressed, put a vibrator inside your pussy on a speed of your choosing but it can not be off, once done so, walk to the house of one of the group members, preferably a male, once at the place, knock on the door and casually wait in the nude right at the front door until the door is opened, if public nudity is not available then you can use an other door that might be more hidden. Once the door is opened, go inside and prepare breakfast for the person you are with, naturally while you are naked. Once the food is prepared, eat with the person. If public nudity is not allowed, this is where your dare is done, if public nudity is allowed, then while staying naked with the vibrator inside you still, go to the next person's house together with the person you first went with, you will once again knock on the front door and wait for them to open the door, once they opened the door you can go inside and wait for them to get ready, once they are ready the 3 of you will go to the next persons house and do the same and then go to the last persons house and do the same again. At this house you and everyone else will be doing the dares that are set for today, your dare will be done once the vibrator can be removed which depends on the speed that you chose for it.
If you chose a speed less than 25% of its max, then you will need to keep the vibrator in until you go home in the evening, if you chose between 25% and 50% of max speed, then you will keep the vibrator in 6 hours, 50% to 75% you will keep it in 4 hours, 75% to 99%, you will keep it in 2 hours and max speed you will keep it in for 30 minutes, each of those is starting the time from when you arrive at the house where you will do dares but the speed is chosen in your own house at the beginning of the dare. You fail the dare if you orgasm more than 5 times, if the vibrator falls out, if you do not do the dare or if you use your hands or hair to cover up your boobs, pussy or ass when you are outside.
Old 12-04-2018, 08:15 PM   #60
kamita721
Truth or Dare Junkie

Celeste,

You will be tied to a chair (with you hands bound) while the other players each concoct something for you to eat or drink. Then, you must let them hand feed all of their creation. (They should be small enough that actually getting full is not a concern, but still large enough that it will take a couple of servings to eat each one).

Pick your favorite, and let that person make a second helping for you (and eat it, of course).

PM Dares

Likes: Bondage, impact, pain, nipple pain, teasing, bratting, games, chance games, creative/complex tasks

Dislikes: Boring (corner time, lines, etc), cold/ice, CBT, anal, diaper, messy, (pre)cum eating, toothpaste

Limits: Anything I say no to. Blood, illegal, invovling non-consenting people, Most gags and other mouth stuff (these are fine if they do not stress my jaw), face pics

Toys:
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk