: orgasm control, bondage, violet wand torture, giving girls dares
: pics, anal
: family, public, poo, blood, permanent, facial pics, illegal, social suicide
andrew21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 07:57 AM   #587
Sharp Shooter
getDare Succubus

Send a message via Yahoo to Sharp Shooter

Check your PM's, Brittany. That should keep you busy for a while. And thanks for the great reports, probably the most interesting on the whole website!

Never argue with an idiot. He'll bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Ask Me Anything

Mature, dominant Male in search of a very special woman for a very unique journey.
See my GD ad for more information.
Sharp Shooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 04:17 PM   #588
SluttyBrittany
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowofchaos View Post
oh dear oh dear we are in trouble arn't we lol
bit of information required seen as you got such a high number of failures (I was expecting less than 6 really) how many miles can you jog? I was going to make you run as many miles as failures while suffering punishment but 13 miles is half a marathon so I can rethink that if reagan thinks thats unfeasible I personally think it is but you are asking for no mercy so its upto her reply with her answer and I will adjust the punishment accordingly cause there is no point in putting up something totally unrealistic its a waste of both yours and my times
This is Reagen! Sorry for our long absence, we've been so busy and stressed that I decided we needed some time off from getdare. In the immediate future we won't have time for lots of dares, but we will do what we can. We have been able to do some dares, and I'll have B post some reports shortly.

I think that 3 miles max is a reasonable punishment for B. Perhaps to be accompanied by some grueling physical torture. what say you?

Please review the limits before giving it a dare.

A list of some of the rules it must follow can be found here: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=68229
SluttyBrittany is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 04:31 PM   #589
SluttyBrittany
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by argon2020 View Post
Insert a vibrator into your pussy for over an hour on high and at the end Id the hour lie on the floor face up while reagen sits on your face . you have to lick her pussy till she cums on her face. She can pinch your nipples and torture them till she cums . Optional:Then she can rub your pussy and have a little competition where the first person to cum looses and the looser gets 100 strokes on pussy and ass each using anything.
Tie a string to a nipple clamp and clamp them to your nipples. The string should suspend a bottle of water (she decides the amount of water) , while you get fucked from behind with the largest dildo. Edge 10 times and every time you edge ruin it with a couple of hard pussy spankings .Hope you liked it !
I turned my vib up to the highest setting and inserted it into my pussy. After a very long, teasing, and pleasurable hour of denial, I lay down on my bedroom floor and allowed Reagen to sit on my face. I ate her out, nibbling, licking, and teasing her perfect pussy with my tongue. She pinched my nipples and beat my tits with her bare hands until she orgasmed all over my face. We then started the competition, and I came almost immediately. The orgasm was intense and powerful - partially because I did not want it! After I finished Reagen spanked my pussy and ass 100 times each with a cane.
I took the vib out of my pussy, then put on nipple clamps and tied a water bottle which was filled to about 1/3 of its capacity to the clamps' connecting chain. I bent over and allowed Reagen to ream my pussy. The water bottle swung back and forth furiously, twisting and pulling on my nipples and tits mercilessly. I worked hard to edge quickly, and every time I edged I immediately slapped my pussy until I was off the edge. Reagen had been fucking me for almost 45 minutes by the time I completed my final edge. After the 10th and final edge, reagen pulled out of me. I begged for her to give me permission to cum, but she denied me.

A list of some of the rules it must follow can be found here: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=68229
Old 05-14-2013, 05:02 PM   #590
SluttyBrittany
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by linearizationcannon View Post
This whole streak of you being a pathetic whore started when you came, so I think that will be a punishment.

The set up should be fairly familiar: tied up, vibrators running, bullet vibe tightly bound to your clit, Reagen titillating and tormenting you. But here's the difference: you aren't allowed to hold back your orgasms at all, no trying to hang on the edge, just leap into an orgasm at the slightest opportunity. This might sound like a reward instead of a punishment ... but recall this dare

This is the same concept, except you don't get to escape from it after only 7 orgasms. I'm thinking more like 10-15 ... before Reagen gets bored and leaves you like that for the rest of the night, still orgasming painfully, and still under orders to orgasm whenever possible. Particularly since she'll have a goalpost number that she doesn't tell you. And when she asks the next how many times you've orgasmed since she left, you'll earn a punishment if you haven't reached that number.

And when you are released, you don't get to collapse to the floor, nope you get to do jumping jacks. And possibly get your poor sore pussy brutally fisted.
Reagen tied my hands behind my back, and put the spreader bar on my ankles. She positioned me in front of my bed, and made me bend over. Then Reagen inserted one vib into my pussy, taped the other to my clit - both set on the highest setting - and started to slowly fuck my ass with a strapon. She gradually increased the tempo of her thrusts as my hole opened up. My first orgasm was about 20 minutes in. It felt wonderful. Reagen pulled out and started to beat and torment me with various objects - a flogger, a cane, hairbrush, clothespins, etc. In the following 20 minutes I had orgasmed twice more. By my fourth orgasm, my pussy was starting to get raw. Reagen untied my feet and hands, then put my on the bed lying on my back, and tied my hands and feet apart spreadeagled. She turned out the lights and left the room. It was close to when we normally go to bed. But I was up for a very long time after that. The vibrators never let up, and by the time I orgasmed for the eighth time, my orgasms were more painful than pleasurable. I cried and moaned in agony as orgasm after orgasm ripped through my body. My pussy and clit were extremely sensitive. At the peak of my torment I was orgasming once every 3 or 4 minutes for about an hour. Eventually, perhaps two or three hours before sunrise, the torturous orgasms subsided. The vibs still ground away at me, but it became a dull, almost numb pain. I fell asleep for a couple hours. Reagen woke me at sunrise, and demanded to know how many times I came. "59" I murmured in response. "Oh, just one short!" was Reagen's response. She untied me and whipped my tits 59 times each, making me count out loud. I came once while she did this, and it was extremely painful. Then she had me do 59 jumping jacks, which were very difficult due to the vibrators still going to town on me. I came once again during the jumping jacks, and I cried very hard. Reagen ripped the tape that held the a vib to my clit, and I screamed out loud. Then she took out the other vibrator from my pussy, and started fingering me. She commanded me not to hold back. I orgasmed four more times as she loosened up my cunt until she could fist me. Then she violently began fucking me with her fist. Loud slurpy sounds emanated from my cunt as I was fisted, and I bawled my eyes out. Reagen made me cum 3 more times before she pulled out. Then she picked me up and set me on my bed. She wrapped my naked body with a robe and help me, stroking my face gently as I quietly cried unto her shoulder. After I settled down she drew me a warm bath, which was very relaxing.

Thank you so much for your dare! I enjoyed it a lot, despite how painful and agonizing it was.

Old 05-14-2013, 10:34 PM   #591
garder80
getDare Succubus

Send a message via MSN to garder80 Send a message via Yahoo to garder80

super sexy reports. I am really happy for you two.

likes to do to slaves:
orgasm control/denial, control clothes, pain, punishments, various tasks, name calling, humiliation, bondage, spanking, gags and plugs
garder80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 07:20 AM   #592
shadowofchaos
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SluttyBrittany View Post
This is Reagen! Sorry for our long absence, we've been so busy and stressed that I decided we needed some time off from getdare. In the immediate future we won't have time for lots of dares, but we will do what we can. We have been able to do some dares, and I'll have B post some reports shortly.

I think that 3 miles max is a reasonable punishment for B. Perhaps to be accompanied by some grueling physical torture. what say you?
okay then here we go:
start by having Reagen fuck your ass as hard as she wants as long as she wants with the biggest dildo you have lubed with the strongest lube you have (still got that wasarbi? ). while she is doing that Britteny will be lining her jogging T-shirt and shorts with sandpaper.
once you are both finished insert your smallest vibe into your pussy and switch it on high (orgasm as much as you like but carry on regardless)then get dressed in the shorts and T-shirt you have prepared no underwear or bra.
put on jogging shoes no soaks and handful of uncooked rice in each. go for your three mile jog. if the vibe falls out stop and ask permission to insert it again either from Reagen or from a stranger if Reagen chooses.
when you get back home strip before entering the house and await permission to enter. once inside bind your tits at the base and immediatly get in the horse stance again Reagan will now spank each tit, ass cheek, thigh, and calf 13 times then your pussy 13 times with each available implement. when that is done start doing push ups (Reagen chooses how many and they only count when your nose touches the floor) mean while Reagan spanks each foot 13 time with each available implement. when your done unbind your tits you will no doubt be hot and sweaty so how about a nice cool bath to which Reagen will have added 1kg of salt you have 20 mins to get yourself clean and presentable. Reagen will now play with the TENS unit on your pussy if she feels like it and then lock you away in your cage for the night hands tied to the bars and vibe buzzing in pussy.
enjoy
Old 05-15-2013, 10:44 AM   #593
SluttyBrittany
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrew21 View Post
Hi Brittany. Good job on doing those dares. And great reports too! Here is one that uses a rubber band again...

You start off naked and tied in an 'A' - arms above your head and wrists tied together above you, then ankles tied far apart. And blindfolded, but not gagged.

Reagan lightly caresses all over your naked body, making you sensitive all over... Then she uses the rubber band to snap it against one part of your body. Any part she chooses. And you count out loud: "one!"

Then she lightly teases your whole body again - before snapping the rubber band on a different part, this time twice. And again you have to count them out loud.

She keeps going like that, with her increasing by one each time, and choosing a different spot, until she is finally doing it for ten snaps on one spot. With you having to count each one out for her.

She gets to decide where those ten spots on your helpless, sensitive body are. Will she do it on your nipples? On your vagina hole? On your clit? You just don't know... Until she's doing it to you.

And if you say anything else other than counting... Say, begging for mercy... She will keep snapping on that spot until you are counting properly.
This was really fun!
I stripped naked, and Reagen tied me in the A position with rope and the spreader bar, and blindfolded me.
Reagen teased and gently played with my body for a good while, making me anxious for the first snap of the rubber band. She'd occasionally place the rubber band against my body and pull it back as if to snap, but then she'd take it away. This got me really worked up until my pussy was really wet. The first snap was on my stomach. It surprised me, and it took me a second to remember to count out loud. "One!" I said clearly, wincing in pain.
Reagen continued to tease me, rubbing my nipples and my pussy. The second set of snaps were on my left thigh. I managed to count them out loud without saying anything else. The third set was on my right (face) cheek, and the fourth was on my right ass cheek. The fifth set was on my left nipple, and involuntarily said "ow!", which delayed my counting by a few snaps. I did fine through the sixth, seventh, and eighth sets, which were on my left forearm, left armpit, and my lower back. The ninth set was the worst - on my clit. I cried out in pain and it took me several seconds to get myself under control enough to count. The tenth and final set was on my right nipple, and I managed to count them perfectly.

Thank you for your dare, we enjoyed it!

Old 05-15-2013, 10:50 AM   #594
SluttyBrittany
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexayybeast View Post
Let's take a walk. Before you leave the house insert a pair of nylons into your pussy. Wear a slutty outfit to walk in, shortest skirt and whatever you feel like on top. NO PANTIES! about halfway through the walk find as public a spot as you dare and remove the nylons from your pussy. After youve pulled them out you have to put them on, the ddare is then complete you may return home. Upload evidence as pics or videos and send lick via pm, or reply in thread. Enjoy
Not doing this, pics and video are against my limits.

Old 05-15-2013, 01:37 PM   #595
sexayybeast

Quote:
Not doing this, pics and video are against my limits.
Okay you can scratch the photo video section
Old 05-15-2013, 04:07 PM   #596
linearizationcannon
Account Banned

Quote:
Reagen tied my hands behind my back, and put the spreader bar on my ankles. She positioned me in front of my bed, and made me bend over. Then Reagen inserted one vib into my pussy, taped the other to my clit - both set on the highest setting - and started to slowly fuck my ass with a strapon. She gradually increased the tempo of her thrusts as my hole opened up. My first orgasm was about 20 minutes in. It felt wonderful. Reagen pulled out and started to beat and torment me with various objects - a flogger, a cane, hairbrush, clothespins, etc. In the following 20 minutes I had orgasmed twice more. By my fourth orgasm, my pussy was starting to get raw. Reagen untied my feet and hands, then put my on the bed lying on my back, and tied my hands and feet apart spreadeagled. She turned out the lights and left the room. It was close to when we normally go to bed. But I was up for a very long time after that. The vibrators never let up, and by the time I orgasmed for the eighth time, my orgasms were more painful than pleasurable. I cried and moaned in agony as orgasm after orgasm ripped through my body. My pussy and clit were extremely sensitive. At the peak of my torment I was orgasming once every 3 or 4 minutes for about an hour. Eventually, perhaps two or three hours before sunrise, the torturous orgasms subsided. The vibs still ground away at me, but it became a dull, almost numb pain. I fell asleep for a couple hours. Reagen woke me at sunrise, and demanded to know how many times I came. "59" I murmured in response. "Oh, just one short!" was Reagen's response. She untied me and whipped my tits 59 times each, making me count out loud. I came once while she did this, and it was extremely painful. Then she had me do 59 jumping jacks, which were very difficult due to the vibrators still going to town on me. I came once again during the jumping jacks, and I cried very hard. Reagen ripped the tape that held the a vib to my clit, and I screamed out loud. Then she took out the other vibrator from my pussy, and started fingering me. She commanded me not to hold back. I orgasmed four more times as she loosened up my cunt until she could fist me. Then she violently began fucking me with her fist. Loud slurpy sounds emanated from my cunt as I was fisted, and I bawled my eyes out. Reagen made me cum 3 more times before she pulled out. Then she picked me up and set me on my bed. She wrapped my naked body with a robe and help me, stroking my face gently as I quietly cried unto her shoulder. After I settled down she drew me a warm bath, which was very relaxing.

Thank you so much for your dare! I enjoyed it a lot, despite how painful and agonizing it was.
I'm glad you enjoyed it, though I noticed something that might have thrown the dare off: it sounds like you had something in your cunt to clench on when you orgasmed, instead of being painfully empty.

People who flake or don't write detailed dare reports piss me off
linearizationcannon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 02:01 PM   #597
SluttyBrittany
getDare Sweetheart

Default Update

Hello all. A lot has happened and changed since my last update to this thread, which is why I have not posted in a while. There is too much to explain here, but the end result is: I am now Mistress Reagen's property. We have entered into a TPE relationship.
Therefore, I am no longer allowed to use first person. From now on, it must refer to itself in the third person.
Its name has changed as well. It is no longer known as Brittany. It's slave name is now river. No capital letters or last name, just river.
This slave has received nipple, navel, and labia piercings as markings of Mistress Reagen's ownership.
It will still be participating on getdare, but not as often as it used to. The responsibilities and requirements it has undertaken as Mistress Reagen's slave have added to its already constrained schedule.

However, it spends a considerable amount of time logged into to its yahoo account. If anyone wishes to chat with this slave, feel free PM this slave and request for its yahoo username. Its mistress will decide if it can give it to you.
This slave would like to know if it should continue this thread, or if it should start a new thread due to its new role in life. It requests that you offer your opinion in this thread.

There are no limits to what Mistress Reagen can do to this slave. However, Mistress Reagen has requested that any dares posted here still adhere to the limits linked to in its signature. Pushing it limits to the extreme and crossing its limits is something that Mistress Reagen considers a very personal thing, and wants that to only happen when she wishes.

This slave would like to thank everyone on getdare for participating in this life-changing journey with it and Mistress Reagen. It would not be where it is without this website, and it is very grateful for that. This slave is completely happy and at peace. It loves its Mistress so much and will be happy as long as it is with her.

A special thanks to Sharp Shooter for his help and encouragement throughout the process of this slave becoming Mistress Reagen's property. It considers him a good friend and is grateful to know him.

Thank you all for reading. It hopes that you all understand that it cannot post on Getdare as much as it used to. It wishes it had more time, but there just aren't enough hours in the day

Last edited by SluttyBrittany; 05-25-2013 at 06:54 PM. Reason: removed somewhat personal info
Old 05-25-2013, 03:30 PM   #598
linearizationcannon
Account Banned

Congratulations to Reagen.
Quote:
There are no limits to what Mistress Reagen can do to this slave. However, Mistress Reagen has requested that any dares posted here still adhere to the limits linked to in its signature. Pushing it limits to the extreme and crossing its limits is something that Mistress Reagen considers a very personal thing, and wants that to only happen when she wishes.

Reagen can obviously say no to this, but as an ongoing dare: Whenever her toy's limits are pushed to the extreme or crossed, it still has to give us a comprehensive report on how things went.

--extra bonus point version that requires Reagen's approval even more: it must do so immediately, BEFORE Reagen offers it any consolation for its harrowing experience. river must make its report while all of the unpleasant details are fresh on its mind. Only after the report is done is there even a chance that Reagen will, for instance, pat River on the head and tell it that it did a good job.

Also river should beg Reagen to "Make river howl in pain beyond the ability of river to endure."

Finally river should also pass on the message that while I understand that Reagen recently ended a very serious relationship with Brittany, and will need time to adjust, she should remember that possessions are no substitute for human interaction and a loving relationship. Thus, when she feels that she has recovered from the loss of her relationship, she shouldn't give up on finding a person to love and be loved by.
--short and sweet: river is your possession, not your girlfriend, as such you are single and should feel free to date

People who flake or don't write detailed dare reports piss me off
linearizationcannon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 06:38 PM   #599
SluttyBrittany
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by linearizationcannon View Post
Congratulations to Reagen.

Reagen can obviously say no to this, but as an ongoing dare: Whenever her toy's limits are pushed to the extreme or crossed, it still has to give us a comprehensive report on how things went.

--extra bonus point version that requires Reagen's approval even more: it must do so immediately, BEFORE Reagen offers it any consolation for its harrowing experience. river must make its report while all of the unpleasant details are fresh on its mind. Only after the report is done is there even a chance that Reagen will, for instance, pat River on the head and tell it that it did a good job.

Also river should beg Reagen to "Make river howl in pain beyond the ability of river to endure."

Finally river should also pass on the message that while I understand that Reagen recently ended a very serious relationship with Brittany, and will need time to adjust, she should remember that possessions are no substitute for human interaction and a loving relationship. Thus, when she feels that she has recovered from the loss of her relationship, she shouldn't give up on finding a person to love and be loved by.
--short and sweet: river is your possession, not your girlfriend, as such you are single and should feel free to date
Reagen here. While river is now my possession, she is still my girlfriend and we are very much in a romantic relationship. We did not "end" our relationship, quite the opposite in fact - our relationship has grown to something even stronger. I do not wish or need to date anyone else. I love river with all my heart, and she is all I need. We consider our entering into a 24/7 TPE - complete with a contract signed by both of us and two witnesses - the equivalent of a marriage.

And while it does sound fun in theory, I do not believe that it is a good idea for river to do immediate reports prior to aftercare every time I push her past her normal limits. These instances are very intense scenes, and once they are finished, I do not believe it is healthy for river to stay in such a deep subspace for the amount of time it takes her to write a report. Also, reports written while in deep subspace are probably not going to be very thorough or at the level of quality most of her reports are. river is very incommunicado after finishing a particularly intense session - it takes lots of comfort and soothing to bring her back out of her shell.

As a domme, immediate aftercare is one of my top priorities, and its also my favorite part. The sex and the bdsm are very fun and I love playing with river, but there is nothing better than holding river in my arms, comforting her as she whimpers and cries. Its absolutely incredible being on the receiving end of the trust she has in me, and if I could just hold river in my arms forever, I would be completely happy. It sounds sappy, but its true.

I am also not likely to require her to do reports on getdare in regards to our efforts to push her boundaries. Like river said, I find that play very personal and I'd rather have it be something that river and I share just between ourselves.

In short - while river is now a possession and an object, I still see her as a human being. She is a strong and brave girl, deserving of respect. river's enslavement is a means for me to empower her and fulfill her desire to be owned by someone who she completely loves and trusts, and who completely loves and trusts her. Yes, she has willingly lowered herself to become an object below other humans and submitted herself to my will, but that does not mean she is a doormat. river's top priority is making me happy and bringing me pleasure. But neither of us mistakes that priority as a requirement to let just anyone do with her as they please. river trusts me to love, protect, and nourish her, and I will not risk anything to break that trust. river has a safeword (and several physical safeword signals, should she be gagged or otherwise unable to speak) and I have made it clear to her that she is required to use it the second things go too far.

Last edited by SluttyBrittany; 05-25-2013 at 06:43 PM. Reason: added a few thoughts
Old 05-25-2013, 07:13 PM   #600
Sharp Shooter
getDare Succubus

Send a message via Yahoo to Sharp Shooter
Heart Nomination for the BEST COUPLE AWARD

I've interacted with a lot of people on GetDare and nobody has ever accused me of being short of things to say. That might change tonight.

I have to say that nothing has made me more proud than helping river and Reagen. It's simply amazing how much they love each other. I've never seen a couple light up the skies like these two!

What came together over the last week could have been a movie. river wanted to do something truly special. I came up with an idea. We discussed some options and she confessed her deepest fantasy. That fantasy had some life breathed into it with a whole lot of luck. Meanwhile river and I conspired in secret and accomplices were enlisted. Even Reagen unknowingly enlisted a player. By mid-week, it all came together in what Reagen thought was a dare, a challenge. After a full half-day of an erotic supernova, river's dream of being Reagen's wholly-owned property was real. Even better was hearing how Reagen cried as she read river's signed and witnessed ownership contract.

It's impossible for me to hold anyone with more esteem than I do Reagen and river. That said, I ask everyone here to respect what they have said above and allow them to adjust and enjoy this new life together. They have some truly wonderful friends and I'm honored they consider me their friend. If they ever need my help for anything, they know that they simply need to ask.

A side note: river has completed dares, cried buckets of tears and worn days of bruises over her time on GD. What she endured this last week makes so much else pale by comparison. It's up to Reagen to disclose if she wishes but please, if you offer up a dare to them, make it worthy. They went from driving go-karts to racing Formula One. If you want to play on their level, listen to and respect them.

Never argue with an idiot. He'll bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Ask Me Anything

Mature, dominant Male in search of a very special woman for a very unique journey.
See my GD ad for more information.

Last edited by Sharp Shooter; 05-25-2013 at 08:06 PM.
Sharp Shooter is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bdsm, contract, lesbian, pain, public humiliation, slavery, slut