Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 09-04-2010, 05:27 PM   #1
lilitu

Default 18/f loves public

Heya ppl! I'm here following the advice of a close friend .. won't name names for now! .. hoping to join in the fun!! I'm a fan of public dares of all kinds, so .. dare me! I can provide more details if needed but please don't pm me unless it's important.
lilitu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2010, 05:49 PM   #2
happ

Default dare

ok,

I DARE YOU TO GO TO THE LIBRARY AND EDGE IN EACH BOOK ISLE AND THEN IF YOU MAKE IT TO THE LAST ISLE FINISH

PROVIDE DETAILS.
happ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2010, 05:52 PM   #3
lilitu

Quote:
Originally Posted by happ View Post
ok,

I DARE YOU TO GO TO THE LIBRARY AND EDGE IN EACH BOOK ISLE AND THEN IF YOU MAKE IT TO THE LAST ISLE FINISH

PROVIDE DETAILS.
The only libraries I can think of have countless aisles .. !!
Old 09-04-2010, 05:56 PM   #4
happ

Then it sould build up for a awesome finish.
Old 09-04-2010, 06:03 PM   #5
fuzzywuzzy

I don't know what's the appropriate level for you, so I'll give you a sample dare and you tell me if it's too boring/too difficult/about right. OK?

Go out wearing the shortest skirt you own, a top and no underwear. Approach random people, and ask them trivia questions (it's more fun if you invent the questions yourself, but if you're not in the mood just ask them what is the capital of Uruguay). Whenever someone gets a question right, you must reward him by flashing either your boobs are your ass. Keep going until you flashed at least 5 people.

Sounds good?
fuzzywuzzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2010, 06:03 PM   #6
lilitu

Quote:
Originally Posted by happ View Post
Then it sould build up for a awesome finish.
Challenge accepted.
Old 09-04-2010, 06:08 PM   #7
Sasahara
getDare Devil

Like Fuzzywuzzy, let me know if this dare is something you're interested in or if it's too tame/too much/whatever:

I dare you to dress in a top, bra, skirt, pantyhose, and shoes. Go out to a mall or other public place. While you are out, use a public washroom. When you are finished, tuck your skirt into the back of your pantyhose (as if by accident) and go back out. You may only untuck your skirt when someone tells you it is tucked in.
Sasahara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2010, 06:10 PM   #8
lilitu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasahara View Post
Like Fuzzywuzzy, let me know if this dare is something you're interested in or if it's too tame/too much/whatever:

I dare you to dress in a top, bra, skirt, pantyhose, and shoes. Go out to a mall or other public place. While you are out, use a public washroom. When you are finished, tuck your skirt into the back of your pantyhose (as if by accident) and go back out. You may only untuck your skirt when someone tells you it is tucked in.
I dunno if I can call it tame. I'm just not drawn to it. Sowwy!!
Old 09-04-2010, 06:20 PM   #9
happ

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilitu View Post
Challenge accepted.
Let me know how it goes.
Old 09-04-2010, 07:46 PM   #10
jayskay

wear a see though shirt and a mini skirt and go to a public place. roll a die and that is the amount of time that u have to edge before u cum...
jayskay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2010, 07:54 PM   #11
lilitu

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayskay View Post
wear a see though shirt and a mini skirt and go to a public place. roll a die and that is the amount of time that u have to edge before u cum...
Perhaps I can combine this one with the library dare to shorten that one a bit..
Old 09-04-2010, 10:21 PM   #12
happ

hey lilitu,

im thinking now that the library may be too risky, i dont want you to do anything that could get you in trouble.
Old 09-04-2010, 10:25 PM   #13
AverageDaniel
getDare Sweetheart

This part is to be done during the day (hopefully for your sake while not many people are around). First, find a permanent marker. As soon as you see one, immediately get on your knees and crawl to pick it up with your teeth, no matter who is in the house. Now, take the marker back to your room. Remove your pants and underwear. Using a mirror, write the word "Anal" on your left asscheek and "Slut" on your right. If you do not have a mirror, crawl to the nearest bathroom, with your pants removed, and write it there before crawling back. Once you have the words written on your ass, crawl to the nearest window. At this point, put your removed underwear over your head so that it covers your eyes but not your mouth. Begin to suck on the marker like you would a penis while in front of the window. Now, move from your knees onto your feet, spread your legs, and begin to fuck yourself in the ass with the marker, still in front of the window and blindfolded. Continue to do this until you either reach orgasm or, if you have a hard time reaching orgasm (regularly or through anal), until ten minutes have passed. At this point you're done, just remove the underwear and see if you have an audience!
AverageDaniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2010, 10:36 PM   #14
Keiichi18
getDare Sweetheart

Do you have any toys to use?

After deciding to do this dare you will edge and maintain that edge by rubbing your clit until you find a pair of high heels, 5 pairs of panties that are larger than a thong or g-string, a pair of short shorts or mini skirt, a tight white top and a push up bra. If you don't own a push up bra find something else that displays your breasts.

You will push those panties into you one at a time. For each pair of panties that are fully in you you may wear one piece of clothing. You can take as much time with this as you need but you must remain standing in your heels, and your one hand has to be constantly rubbing your clit.

If you manage to get 4 pairs in you'll be wearing panties, shorts, bra and the tight top. The heels you have to have on. If you miss one the first thing you loose are your panties than your bra and then top.

You'll go out for a walk and continue to masturbate till your juices has run all the way into your heels you may walk back to your house and cum once each time you pull out a pair of panties before you enter.

Have fun and enjoy.
Keiichi18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2010, 11:23 PM   #15
tallguy2241
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Take a plain white t-shirt. Either use a marker right on the shirt, or paper signs pinned front and back, write "T-shirt: $20". Go to a mall, school, or other similar public place for an hour. If asked, you must explain that you will sell them the shirt for $20. If they accept, you must take it off and give it to them! What you wear underneath is up to you. After an hour, or when you sell the shirt, you may go home.
tallguy2241 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk