Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 09-19-2020, 10:32 AM   #1
TorturedTits

Default Lord of the Rings marathon, with a twist

I have a friend (who I've played with before) who we will be forming a bubble with, and who will be coming over tomorrow to watch the extended Lord of the Rings movies in a marathon session.

We thought we'd make it fun. My holes will stay stuffed, though it will be with an 8 inch vibrating dildo in my pussy and a larger vibrating plug, both of which are remote control. I'll be laced into an underbust corset, and bound with my legs frogtied, my hands in mittens and boxtied behind me, my tits bound, a posture collar and a harness ball gag. The point is to be very restrictive, and we'll take breaks where necessary for safety.

We're looking for triggers during the movies that have a resulting consequence for the vibrator, plug, my nipples, tits and clit. Things like Gollum makes his signature noise, Sting glows, the Eye is on screen, the ring is out, there's a battle, they speak Elvish... So what happens for those and anything else you can think of.

We'll have three or four sets of clamps available, clothespegs, deep heat, deep freeze, suction, rubber bands, chopsticks, my wand and a cane available as well as the vibes stuck in me.

I am a denied whore because I do not deserve to cum. Please verbally humiliate and degrade me hard - no name is too much.

Rules

Limits: Blood, needles, scat, pee, permanent, full public.

No, I don't have kik.
TorturedTits is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2020, 10:42 AM   #2
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

If you’ll allow a thong/panties and wedgies, whenever someone picks up a hobbit you must be given a nice hard wedgie for 1 minute.
Maybe: Bondage, line writing, corner time,
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!
Blue Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2020, 11:00 AM   #3
Acdudea4242
Account Banned

well, how about whenever someone gets hit, or two weapons clash, you get a nice cane across the tits!
Old 09-19-2020, 11:07 AM   #4
redass_slave

anytime that someone is hiding and trying not to be seen, you will have your vibrators turned up and you are forbidden to move. If you move, 20 canes stokes across your tits
redass_slave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2020, 12:04 PM   #5
Andrew 25:17
Distinguished Member

Every time there is a long shot with music where characters walks or rides, vibes will slowly increse from min to max and stay at max till the end of the scene.

Every time Gandalf scolds Pippin Took you will get your thighs spanked 10 times each.

Every time Frodo turns invisible wearing the ring you will be edged once.

LIKES/DISLIKE/LIMITS

BDSM Test

I'm in a lovely and kinky discord server since 2 years now and I'm helping spread the word, we're always looking for new people to join us so if you're interested feel free to contact me .

Life is much too important a thing ever to talk seriously about it.
- Oscar Wilde
Andrew 25:17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2020, 12:22 PM   #6
Cueball9802
Distinguished Member

Everytime the word "precious" is said you edge twice, 3 times when Gollum says "my precious"

PM Dares Check out my re-formatted dares

Toys and other items

Feel free to diaper check me, I'm now wearing 24/7. You can also check me here.
PM dares are welcome too.

Visit my hypno kink list, would you like to make me your hypno slave?

M 50
KIik - cueball9802
Spoiler:
Skype - trkruger9802
Cueball9802 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2020, 12:45 PM   #7
matdoc
Distinguished Member

Each time a horse appears you will start moving your hips and wiggle as if bound to ride a horse
matdoc is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to matdoc for this post:
Old 09-19-2020, 12:51 PM   #8
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Every time Legolas fires an arrow snap a rubber band on a nipple.
Maybe: Bondage, line writing, corner time,
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!
Blue Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2020, 02:46 PM   #9
TiedInLatex

Love this dare.

My suggestions:

Whenever someone eats, remove the gag and the dildo from the pussy and inset it into the mouth (deepthroat if possible), then return the dildo to the pussy and replace the gag. Your friend may modify this task, if your ties prevent an easy switch of the dildo - but I think you get the general idea. If you have a spare dildo or so, it might be used...

Whenever someone sleeps (or goes to rest/bed/lies in a blanket) you will have som rest. All vibrators are turned off.

Whenever Frodo feels the weight of the ring, your friend must with two fingers squesse your clit.

When the lava flows in the end, your friend should pour wax on you tits.
TiedInLatex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2020, 02:55 PM   #10
CSasha
Oracle

Every time there is a landscape big shot you get spit on you.

Every time one or more black riders appear, you get groped on your pussy, ass, tits or chin.

Every time an Orc appears, you get pulled on your hair or slapped in your face.

Every time a dwarf slays anyone, you get 1 minute of break accumulated. You can take breaks with these minutes whenever you like.

Looking for some kinky roulette?

My Likes and Limits short list

My pronouns are it/its

If you spam me disrespecting my profile, or grammar, or spelling, or asking for play or relationship without previous context, punch your genitals 20 times as hard as you can.
CSasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2020, 03:00 PM   #11
SerBlack
getDare Addict

Every time someone says the word Gandalf, put your suction on your clit for five minutes. This is cumulative if said again before the time is up.
Old 09-26-2020, 04:17 AM   #12
TorturedTits

It's been a busy week, but here's what could be termed a late report on how this went...

My friend came over in the morning and after some time catching up we started setting up. I laced myself into the corset, collar and fastened on the gag then held my fists out for him to fasten the mittens. After he had them encased he cuffed my hands around a bannister on the stairs in front of me and started adjusting the corset, since he figured I was too comfortable. He probably wasn't wrong - he managed to take a good amount more slack out before loosening it a little so it wasn't the tightest it can go, but I was definitely a lot more uncomfortable than I had been. His next step was to do the boxtie on my arms, then get me on the floor for the frogtie on my back.

He took the gag off at this point then removed the dildo from my pussy and shoved that in my mouth instead, then took out the plug. He'd apparently been planning to have me spit on the fresh plug and dildo for lube but I was so dripping wet he used my juices instead, then stuffed me whilst I moaned around the dildo in my mouth. After he secured them properly he got me up onto my knees, fucked my mouth with the dildo a few times and then replaced the gag tighter than I had had it in. He got my tits tied up, adjusted the posture collar a bit and then sat back and started the movie.

Given the movies almost start out with a battle my tits were very red, very quickly... and it only escalated from there. I lost count of how many edges there wound up being, how long my clit was in suction, how many rubber bands (especially during battles like Helms Deep... ouch between the rubber band and the cane!), and how many strikes to my tits and my thighs (I love Pippin but why does he have to be so dumb...!). He actually blindfolded me for battles so I wouldn't be able to easily count. And I definitely couldn't stay still when people were hiding with the vibes up soo that just added to it.

Trying to move my hips as if I was riding a horse was incredibly humiliating and difficult with the restraints. My friend decided I wasn't trying hard enough after the second or third time, and started caning me for motivation like a lazy horse. I definitely put more effort in after that.

For the landscape scenes he made sure to spit on my face and leave it there, and he both pulled my hair and slapped my face for orcs. Again, that one was interesting in scenes with lots of orcs... at a few points he just did it continously.

The wax at the end was incredibly intense, especially given I couldn't move at all to escape it or really flinch.

Rather then breaks for dwarves slaying anyone, we took breaks when the vibes needed charged. They have a decent battery life but they ended up needing a charging break roughly in between each movie (I sort of lost track) which worked out conveniently for drinking and snacks (which of course I had to eat from the floor, which is interesting in a corset with no hands).

Removing the gag everytime someone ate wasn't especially convenient, so instead he kept a tally of how often it happened and accumulated deepthroat time with the spare dildo in the breaks whilst the vibes were charging to keep me occupied.

Other triggers he had come up with was Gollum's "cough" accumulated time I had to deepthroat his dick later when the gag was out, the Eye on screen meant deep heat to my nipples, clit and pussy, and Elvish meant five minutes of nipple clamp time (accumulative for each line by a character).

Overall, I barely remember watching the movie but it was insanely fun. I have been throbbing ever since, and still have marks on my thighs and tits that are fading.

I am a denied whore because I do not deserve to cum. Please verbally humiliate and degrade me hard - no name is too much.

Rules

Limits: Blood, needles, scat, pee, permanent, full public.

No, I don't have kik.
TorturedTits is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to TorturedTits for this post:
Old 09-26-2020, 07:11 AM   #13
CSasha
Oracle

Incredible good report. Well done. Sounds like your friend and you had a lot of fun.

Looking for some kinky roulette?

My Likes and Limits short list

My pronouns are it/its

If you spam me disrespecting my profile, or grammar, or spelling, or asking for play or relationship without previous context, punch your genitals 20 times as hard as you can.
CSasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2020, 12:18 PM   #14
TiedInLatex

Thanks for the report. I'm sure I'll think of it next time I see the movie or clips from it.
TiedInLatex is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk