Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 07-03-2023, 09:49 AM   #4756
hopewetters1

When you have time and you're already wearing a diaper, roll 1d6:

1) Wet diaper as much as you can without leaking and wear to bed. Have sweet soggy dreams!
2) Wear diaper under clothes and go shopping for 1 babyish item like baby food, bib, pacifier, etc. Wet diaper at store and no self-checkout. Happy shopping!
3) While wearing a visibly soggy diaper and nothing else, record yourself singing and dancing "I'm a little teapot." You can't delete video off your phone for at least 3 days and have to watch once a day.
4) Bad baby! You've been naughty and need a punishment. Give yourself the hardest spanking within limits for 2 minutes and then diaper up and stand with your nose in the corner. You're not allowed to leave corner time until you have wet at least twice.
5) Order or printout some coloring book pages. Using crayons to complete at least two pages while wearing a soaked diaper. Any time you color outside of the lines, that's an extra ten minutes in your soaked diaper before you're allowed to have a change.
6) Complete all of the above within 1 week.
hopewetters1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2023, 03:13 PM   #4757
PetPaige

Full day (wake up until bed) of diapers (no using the toilet). You must drink a full glass of water every hour on the hour. If you wish to change you must either take a laxative, pour a large glass of water into the next diaper, immediately mess the next diaper (no changing until you are ready to mess), or spend the entire duration of the next diaper crawling with a pacifier in your mouth. You cannot make the same choice twice. If you need more changes than that you've failed the dare.

I'm like, super new to diapers (only used one once before >.<) and want to try something a little more involved this evening (curiosity's gonna kill meeeee, but, y'know, cat). I've got one Rearz diaper to use, am comfortable wetting (but not messing), and will have ~4-6 hours to carry out the dare. And, I may regret asking this, but push me a little >.<

(note that messy (e.g. stuff down diaper) and age play are limits for me)

25/pan/mtf (27 months hrt)
Trans girl who likes pet play, submission, and a loss of control ^^

Owned by gnortsera <3<3<3

Check out my Likes/Dislikes and my Toys
kik: addisonlemon

29 edges and denied until 7/16 >.<
PetPaige is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2023, 03:15 PM   #4758
FoxyFemboy

Change into a double diaper and get a small chain and loop it through your belt hoops. Secure the chain with a small padlock and freeze the key in cup size block of ice. Now head out into a public place and don't return until you think the ice has melted. If you get home and the ice hasn't melted you need to times the amount of minutes the ice takes to melt once you get home by 10 and stay in your double diaper for that many extra minutes.. (e.g. If you get home and the ice takes 10 minutes to melt you times 10x10 for 100 extra minutes diapered)

ᴥᴥᴥ Keep me a Good Pup ᴥᴥᴥ
┌──────────────────────────┐
24 | Femboy | Pet/Puppy
└──────────────────────────┘

♥♥♥ My Stuff ♥♥♥

Diapers, Scat, Pee, Messy, Being called "Cute" or "Pup", ABDL, Orgasm, Sissification, Humiliation/Degradation, Crossdressing, Light Anal, Bondage, Paws/Feet, Hidden Public, Petplay
Dislikes:
Pain, Denial, Pics, Chastity, Unimaginative Tasks.
Limits:
Rough Anal, Family, Full Public
FoxyFemboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2023, 01:00 PM   #4759
Footslaves

what you are to do is double diaper yourself. Then put on some baggy clothing. With the clothing on you are to run a tight chain through the belt loop and padlock it on. With a bunch if dummy keys mix them together. You are then to wait 2 hours before you choose your first key. If that fails to open the padlick you are to wait another hour to you choose the next key.
public, family, face, shaving, hard cbt, anal, outdoors, scat,
KiK username: slavetouse512

My PM dares
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=76271

My toys
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=93667
Footslaves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2023, 11:07 AM   #4760
darediapermen

Simple dare for u

When you wake up you put a diaper first thing in the morning, you cannot go to the toilet before you put your diaper. After you stay in your diaper all day... oh and you cannot use the yoilets at all you do what you have to do in the diaper. You cannot change at all if it leak to bad for u.... when you are ready to go to sleep rool a dice if you get 1 u can remove your diaper if not you stay in your diaper all night hope you like to be in your messy diaper.... good luck

For mine i like long dare, messy and messy with food one

Kik darediapermen
darediapermen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2023, 10:36 AM   #4761
Herwhoralhighness

You are going to have a very healthy week. Every day of the week you will have a different fruit as a snack. But this fruit will be in your used diaper for 1 hour before you eat your healthy snack.

For mine do what you will, make it as nasty as you'd like, for a week.
likes, limits and toys
PM dares
my wardrobe
Ask Me Anything
My current rules

Add anything you think i deserve to my calender. Punishments, rules or tasks, I need to do them all.
Herwhoralhighness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2023, 01:12 PM   #4762
Rb123

You must use a diaper for a week instead of the toilet. When you want to change your diaper you must roll a dice and it must land on 6. You can only roll once every hour.

Everytime you change your diaper you must shove your head into the diaper and hold it there with your tongue out for 10 minutes

Kik = R.b.1818

Likes: humiliation, cross-dress, self-bondage, masturbation, messy, exercise, feet/socks, sissy, food, anal, gag, being degraded, pictures

Dislikes: spanking, pee, bodywriting, diaper, cum play, nipple play, hidden public

Limits: scat, videos, showing face, public, ball busting, extreme pain, family/friends,

I'm open to trying new things that are not mentioned...

Items available: butt plugs, female clothes, dildo, timed lock, nipple clamps, diapers
Rb123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2023, 01:27 PM   #4763
Footslaves

For every item you put in your likes list you must wear a single diaper for 1 hour (so 5 likes, 5 hours).

For every item you put in your limits you must drink a glass of water before putting on the diaper (no using the toilet once you start drinking).

For every item less than 10 you've put into your likes, you must take as a 1/4 L enema (so if your like list has 6 items in it, you'll do a 1.5L enema). Be safe of course.

For every item less than 5 you put into your limits, you can lower other numbers in this dare by 1.

Nothing involving scat or messing for me plz

My PM dares

My toys
Old 08-10-2023, 10:32 AM   #4764
Footslaves

Bumping this .........

My PM dares

My toys
Old 08-11-2023, 03:42 AM   #4765
michiru_stock

Your dare is to put on your chastity cage, put in your large plug and diaper up on top. Then You're to drink 650ml or 22 oz and wait 30 minutes. Then I want you to go panty shopping, spend 30 minutes outside at minimum and eventually buy a new pair of sissy panties.

When you return home if you returned wet you are to stay in your diaper but replace the plug with your medium dildo. Set a timer for 30 minutes, handcuff youreslf and put on the nipple clamps. When the time is up you get 20 minutes to try to reach a sissy gasm, if you can't the cage stays on until tomorrow.

If you return home dry you are free to unlck you cage. Then reach 5 edges while riding your medium dildo. After the edges ruin into your new sissy panties and wear them as your new underwear for the day.

For me no dares longer than 4 hours please

https://bdsmtest.org/r/2hJATDRA

Dom: most kinks.

sub:
likes: diapers, edging, degradation, humiliation, wetting & messing, ab.

disslikes: denial, long/slow things (get bored and lose patience)

limits: public (hidden is fine), permanent, cuckold, cbt, post orgasm, things conflicting with real life schedule.

Toys: diapers, edge2, dildo, buttplugs (+tail), rope & beginner bondage kit, skirt, panties, bra, cage

kik: michiru_stock
michiru_stock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2023, 04:08 PM   #4766
SissyDiaper231

Get in a diaper and put a plug in, Do not change or take it out till soaked
LIKES: pic proof,Diaper, wetting, Humiliation , blackmail , denial, scat, Piss Drinking, Butt Plugs, Cum Play, Toilet Control, Public Wetting, Vibrator, Public dares, Body writing, Bondage, Pet play, exposing

Soft Limits: Long time Dares, Food,

HARD LIMITS: illegal, permanent damage, long term dares ( 2 month or more ), family,,full face,extreme pain, Videos

KIK: DiaperDare123
You can expose any photos of me but I must get proof
PM DARES

Toys
SissyDiaper231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2023, 07:46 AM   #4767
Binky

Something simple for you, diaper up and go about your business as normal for 24 hours. But! Everything you eat the same thing and quantity must also go into your diaper. For example if you have a bowl of cereal plus milk an equal amount must also go in your diaper. You must continue to eat normally throughout the day. It goes without saying but the toilet is off limits!

Binky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2023, 12:46 PM   #4768
lowlysub
getDare Sweetheart

You must sleep in the same diaper for the rest of the week. It must be wet on the first night. You also may not masturbate unless you have the diaper on, for the rest of the week. As messing is a limit you are allowed to do that in toilet overnight if needed. If it accidentally hit diaper you are allowed a new diaper, but must double diaper up and wet it within 2 hours.

KinkList

Denied by Girls
My Current Rules

Fetlife https://fetlife.com/users/11936240

Likes/Dislikes/Limits:https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92181
PM Dares (Kik) https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=96315
Denied next day (in forever)https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=418838
lowlysub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2023, 06:02 PM   #4769
SissyDiaper231

Wear a triple thick diaper to bed, with holes poked in the inner two. Drink two big glasses or bottles of water before bed. You're not allowed to change your diaper until the outermost diaper is thoroughly wet.
LIKES: pic proof,Diaper, wetting, Humiliation , blackmail , denial, scat, Piss Drinking, Butt Plugs, Cum Play, Toilet Control, Public Wetting, Vibrator, Public dares, Body writing, Bondage, Pet play, exposing

Soft Limits: Long time Dares, Food,

HARD LIMITS: illegal, permanent damage, long term dares ( 2 month or more ), family,,full face,extreme pain, Videos

KIK: DiaperDare123
You can expose any photos of me but I must get proof
PM DARES

Toys
SissyDiaper231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2023, 07:36 PM   #4770
kinkykaitlynn

SissyDiaper231,

You must wear diapers for a week. Only catch is, once a day you must mess your diaper in a public place and return home to change. Public place could be the mall or a park or anything in between.

Diapers, crossdressing (female clothes), semi-public, chastity, driving, shopping, self-bondage, outdoors, enemas, feminization/sissyfication, humiliation, Anal play, hidden public, predicaments.

Might do (depends on the dare):
Full public, poo (diaper only), orgasm control, public transportation.

Never Do:
Illegal, Family, photos/videos, permanant.

List of items for dares.
I WILL NOT DAMAGE OR DESTROY THESE ITEMS.
kinkykaitlynn is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
diaper