Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Herwhoralhighness

Rate this Entry

Ask Me Anything

Posted 09-27-2023 at 07:47 AM by Herwhoralhighness
Updated 10-29-2023 at 10:47 AM by Herwhoralhighness

Below is a list of questions I've been asked with 100% honest answers. I'll sort the questions by topic so it's easier to see if your question may already be answered.
If you have a question dm me it and I'll send you the answer and add it to the blog. No question is too silly humiliating or disgusting, I'll answer anything and everything except for questions that make me expose myself.

Chastity & Orgasms
What size cage do you wear?
I have a collection of cages ranging downwards in size from 5cm in length, currently I'm in an inverted cage.

When was the last time you took your cage off?
Even though I take my cage off at least every other day for cleaning, and if a medical issue presents itself it will come off if needed. The last time I took my cage of to masturbate was February 2022 or about 1 year and 8 months as of writing this answer.

How often are you allowed to orgasm?
Even though I am in permanent chastity I am not permanently denied. I can cum quite often given that it's in my cage, I get to "buy" cummies with good girl points I earn by completing good habits. So I get cummies roughly every 3 days with the help of a vibrator.
Posted in Standard info
Views 308 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments