Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-24-2010, 07:31 AM   #1
spiritualxtc
Account Banned

Default Ideas for online slave

I consider myself pretty creative, you know, but I'm not so arrogant as to think that I'm the only one that can come up with good ideas or that my ideas are the best.

So I want to get everyone's voice and thoughts and opinions on this. Ideas, thoughts, dares, commands and stuff for online slaves. Punishments too, as this seems to be a particularly large and common hurdle to get over.

Can't wait to see some of the responses.
spiritualxtc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2010, 11:14 AM   #2
Mythologist
getDare Sweetheart

Well, it really depends on what you and your slave are into. For instance, something watersports related might be a good punishment (or even reward) for one slave, but a limit for another. If you just want a list of ideas, I think there's a "sex list" or something like that around here somewhere...

Think I'm awesome and want to play with me? Check out my ad! http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=176741
Mythologist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2010, 02:13 PM   #3
spiritualxtc
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mythologist View Post
Well, it really depends on what you and your slave are into. For instance, something watersports related might be a good punishment (or even reward) for one slave, but a limit for another. If you just want a list of ideas, I think there's a "sex list" or something like that around here somewhere...
I've seen and I like that list, but if you're talking about the database, a lot of them are for groups or for guys. Sure, some of them can be altered in wording or in concept for a girl, but not all the time, and was hoping this could serve as an alternative.

And I see what you're saying about watersports and its respective subjectivity. How about, throw it all in? Whatever YOU think would be a good idea, and then I, and any others, will just have to use our good judgment to decide what we do and don't do.
spiritualxtc is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
cyber, ideas, online, slave, slut