Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-12-2019, 12:32 PM   #1
Markergirl

Default Stretch my pussy

Hi there!

I’m in a mood to stretch my pussy wide open. I love off the wall ideas and a strong, somewhat mean dominant man

Pm me if you’re interested!

Xoxo

Likes: Object insertion, pain, light anal, toothpaste, Pussy stretching, domination, nipple torture, clit/ cunt spanking, name calling
Dislikes:body writing,edging
Hard limits: pics, Blood, feces, urine, permanent damage, ass to mouth, anal gaping, denial, wedgies, diaper play.

Toys: markers (a lot of them), toilet brushes, toothpaste, binder clips, clothes pins, vibrator, other household objects
Markergirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2019, 11:20 AM   #2
Markergirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Markergirl View Post
Hi there!

I’m in a mood to stretch my pussy wide open. I love off the wall ideas and a strong, somewhat mean dominant man

Xoxo

I’m free for a few hours please don’t send me one, long dare. I enjoy interaction during our session.

Likes: Object insertion, pain, light anal, toothpaste, Pussy stretching, domination, nipple torture, clit/ cunt spanking, name calling
Hard limits: pics, Blood, feces, urine, permanent damage, ass to mouth, anal gaping, denial, wedgies, diaper play.

Toys: markers (a lot of them), toilet brushes, toothpaste, binder clips, clothes pins, vibrator, other household objects
Old 03-18-2019, 11:29 AM   #3
lovethembbw
getDare Devil

Take a half liter water pet bottle
Try to get one of similar shape in the link. Fill it water and keep it in fridge to make it ice, then cut the bottle take out the ice, get it full inside pussy, then tape pussy close, stay like this till the ice melts completely
lovethembbw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2019, 03:13 PM   #4
just.for.fun01
Prodigy

If your looking for an extreme dare I have one for you
Start by edging 5 times
Now melt 5 ice cubes in your pussy and one on each nipple
Put a good amount of toothpaste on your nipples, clit and pussy lips
Put binder clips on each nipple
Now for the extreme part you are going to set a timer for 15 minutes and fuck yourself with the toilet brush (if that’s too extreme you can use the handle but must do it for 25 minutes instead)
Need lube? If your using the brush you can use lube if using the handle you must use toothpaste as your lube
Once the timer goes off you are to pull the binder clips off and slap each nipple 25 times hard with something (wooden spoon, ruler, something similar)
Slap your pussy 25 times with something or 50 times using your hand
Now you may cum if you would like you are to set a timer for 15 minutes again and play with yourself with your vibe but now is the catch you can’t stop till the alarm goes off but if you don’t cum before the alarm you must wait 6 hours before you can play with yourself again

If this dare is too extreme I have a few other ideas just when I saw toilet brush as a toy I had to go with it let me know what you think either way

My Challenges
What’s one more day
http://https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=400279
Chasity/Denial Weight Loss Challenge
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=404467
just.for.fun01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2019, 11:02 AM   #5
Markergirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovethembbw View Post
Take a half liter water pet bottle
Try to get one of similar shape in the link. Fill it water and keep it in fridge to make it ice, then cut the bottle take out the ice, get it full inside pussy, then tape pussy close, stay like this till the ice melts completely
Quote:
Originally Posted by just.for.fun01 View Post
If your looking for an extreme dare I have one for you
Start by edging 5 times
Now melt 5 ice cubes in your pussy and one on each nipple
Put a good amount of toothpaste on your nipples, clit and pussy lips
Put binder clips on each nipple
Now for the extreme part you are going to set a timer for 15 minutes and fuck yourself with the toilet brush (if that’s too extreme you can use the handle but must do it for 25 minutes instead)
Need lube? If your using the brush you can use lube if using the handle you must use toothpaste as your lube
Once the timer goes off you are to pull the binder clips off and slap each nipple 25 times hard with something (wooden spoon, ruler, something similar)
Slap your pussy 25 times with something or 50 times using your hand
Now you may cum if you would like you are to set a timer for 15 minutes again and play with yourself with your vibe but now is the catch you can’t stop till the alarm goes off but if you don’t cum before the alarm you must wait 6 hours before you can play with yourself again

If this dare is too extreme I have a few other ideas just when I saw toilet brush as a toy I had to go with it let me know what you think either way

Thank you both, but as stated above, I do prefer interaction during our session. I love the sound of both of your tasks

Old 03-19-2019, 11:11 AM   #6
zondvloed

get a 33cl coke bottle and put it in the fridge, when you're browsing this site you gotta have it in your pussy and when not it goes in the fridge again

Last edited by zondvloed; 03-19-2019 at 11:14 AM.
zondvloed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2019, 06:07 PM   #7
lovethembbw
getDare Devil

Quote:
Thank you both, but as stated above, I do prefer interaction during our session. I love the sound of both of your tasks
For interaction PM us when you plan to do the dares
lovethembbw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2019, 07:00 AM   #8
Markergirl

Quote:
Hi there!

Xoxo
After a few long busy weeks, I finally have a day to do nothing but play pm me if you’re interested.

Old 05-14-2019, 07:23 AM   #9
Markergirl

Quote:
Hi there!

Xoxo
Home all day if any dominant men are looking for a slut to use

Old 08-02-2019, 07:15 AM   #10
Markergirl

Quote:
Hi there!

Xoxo
I have the whole day, if anyone is interested in playing pm me :*

Old 12-24-2019, 10:46 AM   #11
Markergirl

Quote:
Hi there!

Xoxo
Anyone looking for some Christmas fun? I want to be your painslut message me.

Advertisements
Kink Talk