Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Ask me Anything (AMA)

Old 10-20-2021, 07:53 PM   #1
HoneyNut

Heart 19/F Exploring Newbie

That’s about it. Don’t really know what else to say. Ask me and I might answer within reason. Also my boyfriend is somewhat active on this account with me so feel free to ask him stuff too

My Rules

Experimenting and open to trying new things, but here are some likes and limits as of right now

Likes: Hidden public, clothing control, orgasm control, pain (not extreme), bondage (also not extreme), nudity

Limits (open to change at any time): Full public/exposure, extreme pain/bondage, permanent, urine and scat, pics/videos

Toys (again, open to change): Dildo, bullet vibrator, remote control vibrator, household objects.
HoneyNut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2021, 11:41 PM   #2
Sklavenhalter
getDare Sweetheart

Default Questions

What is your weight and length?
What are your clothing / bra / shoe sizes?
Describe yourself detailed
What parts of your body do you like/dislike?
How often do you masturbate?
How are you doing it? What are you thinking about while you are doing it?
Are you shaved?
How wet are you getting while masturbating?
Have you been fucked yet?
If yes: on what places, by how many men/women?
Are you straight, bi or lesbian?
What is your clothing stye? Describe 5 different outfits: underwear, clothes shoes
Sklavenhalter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2021, 01:57 PM   #3
tzzzr
getDare Succubus

• Where do you prefer your BF to leave his cum, on or in you? Favorite place for each?
  • Do you enjoy anal?
  • Are you enjoying GD so far?
  • Furthest sexual experience with a girl?
  • Ever been with more than one partner at once?
  • Do you prefer to give or receive oral?
tzzzr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2021, 05:27 PM   #4
HoneyNut

What is your weight and length?- 95 ibs, 5'2" (43Kg, 157 cm)
What are your clothing / bra / shoe sizes? - US small, 28A, womens 6
Describe yourself detailed - Don't really know what you want to know. I'm mostly Asian, black hair, brown eyes. Pretty skinny but I workout 2-3 times a week so I have a bit of muscle.
What parts of your body do you like/dislike? - I'm pretty happy with my body. I think I have nice eyes, I wish I was a little bit taller, like 5'5 or 5'6 range
How often do you masturbate? - One of my rules right now is I cannot cum unless its for a dare or my bf so right now never. Before that I was doing it probably a couple times a month maybe
How are you doing it? What are you thinking about while you are doing it? - Usually with my hands and/or vibe. Sometimes I used the dildo but not a lot.
Are you shaved? - Yes
How wet are you getting while masturbating?- Umm average wetness??
Have you been fucked yet? - Yes
If yes: on what places, by how many men/women? - On the bed, couch, table once, car once. I've only been with my boyfriend
Are you straight, bi or lesbian? - straight
What is your clothing stye? Describe 5 different outfits: underwear, clothes shoes
Not going to describe 5 outfits but it's basic college girl stuff, maybe slightly classier. Sneakers, low heels, sandals, skirts, shorts, leggings, jeans, t-shirts, croptops, etc.

[*]Where do you prefer your BF to leave his cum, on or in you? - Inside is easier cleanup but I'm not on birth control and I'd rather not get pregnant Favorite place for each? - Inside: mouth, outside: stomach/chest area[*]Do you enjoy anal? - We've been trying it a little but I can't take much right now[*]Are you enjoying GD so far? - Yes it's been really fun so far[*]Furthest sexual experience with a girl? - Kissed a couple as a dare, never gone further.[*]Ever been with more than one partner at once? - Nope[*]Do you prefer to give or receive oral? - Best of both worlds

My Rules

Experimenting and open to trying new things, but here are some likes and limits as of right now

Likes: Hidden public, clothing control, orgasm control, pain (not extreme), bondage (also not extreme), nudity

Limits (open to change at any time): Full public/exposure, extreme pain/bondage, permanent, urine and scat, pics/videos

Toys (again, open to change): Dildo, bullet vibrator, remote control vibrator, household objects.
HoneyNut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2021, 06:34 AM   #5
kaiman
getDare Zealot

What's the time you got closer to getting caught while playing hidden in public?

Where do you personally draw the line between pain that you can enjoy and pain that you can't?

What's the most exposed place you have been naked in?

What are your favorite threads here on GD and how do you usually spend your time on the site?

Proud owner of a worthless bunny

M / 33 / EU

LIKES / PM DARES / TRUTHS / AMA
kaiman is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk