Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Roleplay Dares

Old 08-12-2018, 11:50 AM   #16
SmashNSplat

Name: Krill
Race: Human
Weapon: Rapier sword
Skill: Basic shield and bridge spells that often go wrong with how new he is to magic.
Choice: 2. Try to hack through the Thorn walls

Looking at the large tree, Krill begins to panic. Although they haven't seen the slime monsters after entering the forest, he's scared they're still following. Most of the party looked disgusting and, in his clean state, he would be damned if they would sneak up on him and put him in the same state.

He walks towards the wall of thorns, having dismissed the balloons as just some weird plant from this insane forest. He pulls out his sword with the intention to cut through the thorns.

The sooner he was out of this forest the better. He also made a gesture to bring the light right above his head. He glanced to see that the party were pretty much illuminated still, and if they weren't then they could move closer to him. After all, he needed to make sure he wasn't cut by the thorns; the fact he was both the centre of attention and literally in the spotlight, something he was fond of, just acted as an added bonus.

Without taking any more time to think about the consequences - for himself and certainly not for his mess covered party - he began to cut through the thorns.
Limits - Family | Public | Blackmail | Social Suicide
PM Dares
Kik: GungedGonads
Profile Pic Is Me

Last edited by SmashNSplat; 08-12-2018 at 11:55 AM. Reason: Grammar mistakes.
SmashNSplat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2018, 01:32 PM   #17
Cake Battered

Wiping the jam from his face, Andarin ties a length of rope to one of his arrows and shoots it high up the imposing tree. He begins to climb, hoping to get high above those balloons before attacking from above.

Out of character, it turns out it's quite hard to splatter yourself with jam. I ended up scooping a blob out of the jar and splatting it into my face. Sticky, but tasty.

Likes - Getting messy (gunge/food)!, masturbation, teases, orgasm control, dice dares, strip games
Limits - Pain, scat, piss, anal, friends/family, illegal

I'm always looking for new ways to get messy. PM me your messy dares!

My Kik is http://kik.me/cakebattered.
Cake Battered is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2018, 06:58 PM   #18
WAMPup
getDare Sweetheart

Nolon continues on the path with his fellow travelers, silently stroking his own ego for managing to stay clean due to his own effortless performance. Even more so knowing that most of the party did not manage to do so as well. Seeing Krill hacking at the thorns, Nolon decides that this is probably the best course of action if they want to continue. He begins to start hacking into them as well while cheering on Krill.

Limits
Blood, Scat (beyond diaper use), Public, Pics.

Check out my Ask A Puppy thread to ask me questions. Serious or silly, all questions are welcome. Who knows? Could be fun.

WAMPup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2018, 02:00 PM   #19
happybunny101
getDare Sweetheart

Shana the elf joins the group in the forest. She uses her freezing powers to turn the trees as brittle as ice this should make the cutting through much easier. Her powers will need to recharge after freezing so much of the forest

Likes: harsh self-bondage, nipple torture, spanking, wam, messy, head dunking in gunge, pies in the face, hanging wedgies, wedgies

Limits: no pics, no bodily fluid, no perma damage, illegal.

Toys: Rope, Twine, binder clips, clips with teeth, ballgag, blindfold, headphones, household stuff
happybunny101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2018, 12:39 PM   #20
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bloxo View Post

I will begin the story...and stop it at a certain cliffhanger, those that want to play will then post the following:

1. Their character name
2. Their race (Human, Ork, Elf, Dwarf)
3. Your characters weapon
4. Their characters special skill (one per player, be creative...anything overpowered will be turned against you, so keep it realistic).
5. Your action to combat the challenge.
I am Griffin the Elf! I wield a quarterstaff and can create minor illusions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bloxo View Post
Chapter 2: A forests a stirring!

...RETURN BACK TO THE VILLAGE the mysterious voice booms, but our group doesn't care, they need to vanquish this enemy so they can move on with their quests, they plod on until the path opens up into a clearing, walled all around with trees with the path continuing on the other side...however the clearing isn't empty...

In front of the group is a giant tree, it's branches full of what appear to be various coloured balloons...the group try to walk around the tree but it spreads it's branches to cover the clearing, creating thorny impenetrable walls forcing the group to fight!

What does our intrepid group do next?

1. Attack the trunk head on
2. Try to hack through the Thorn walls
3. Attack the branches of the tree to weaken it
4. Something else (use your imagination).

Existing players, if you want to continue, make your choice and describe your actions.

New players, please give your introduction and make your choices.

We shall see who gets messy this round and who escapes!
My action is hear this noise coming into the clearing and to call out to these adventurers to stop! They should talk to it and just ask it to let us through instead of attacking.
Maybe: Bondage, line writing, corner time,
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!

Last edited by Blue Griffin; 08-15-2018 at 12:42 PM.
Blue Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2018, 10:28 AM   #21
Bloxo
getDare Devil

Let battle commence!

First up is Andarin...shooting his arrow into the air he doesn't seem to realise there is nothing above the tree for the point to connect with...the arrow ends up falling back down...as it falls he looks in fear as it is heading straight for the branches of the tree...it connects with a big white balloon and this in turn explodes...showering Andarin with whipped cream

- Forfeit: Pie Hat for you (Andarin)

Then Griffin appears...having trailed behind the party, with a mighty yell he tries to reason with the oversized and rather ugly tree...however he failed to speak in Tree language...his voice simply angers the tree which proceeds to shower down balloons on him!

- Forfeit: Choose 3 messy substances to pour over your head (Griffin)

Next up, Shana, Nolon and Krill try a different approach...with Shana's freezing magic, Nolon and Krill are able to make light work of the thorns and soon cut a path through, however Shana had to use a lot of magic to get the thorns brittle enough...so much so that her wand itself freezes and that cold spreads back to her!

-Forfeit: 4 ice cubes to be distributed in your underwear (Shana)

During all of this, a large branch of thorns breaks on the ground...Krill picks this up, he has a new weapon!

- Reward: Krill gains Thorn Sword, this sword may be used to deflect on messy forfeit on to another player

Likes/Dislikes/Limits/Toys
PM DARES!

I'm straight and will only take Dares from Girls, please bear this in mind when writing to me.

Please be genuine, be fun and have a good heart...with a sadistic streak hehe...6 inches

Curious about me or Poland? check out my Youtube!
Bloxo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2018, 10:37 AM   #22
Bloxo
getDare Devil

Chapter 3: A slimy lake to cross

Our party escapes the clutches of the devilish tree and runs through to forest to escape it's clutches, they proceed down the pathway, thick brush either side of them, the mages light giving them their only visibility...but what is this?! The ground below them is starting to get squelchy...and before long, there is no longer a path...but a large pinkish lake ahead of them blocking their path.

There is no way around this lake, as it appears to have great stone slabs blocking any other possible route, there are small islands dotted over the lake, but they cannot be jumped too, they are too far apart!

They can see the bank on the other side...on this shore of the lake are a few trees of course (well it is a forest after all!), but these trees do have a lot of vines hanging down...maybe enough to swing over...but they look pretty loose...what does out party do to cross this imposing obstacle?

1. Swing with the vines
2. Use the Vines to make a catapult to hurl the players across
3. Try to construct some kind of rudimentary boat
4. Try some magical solutions
5. Another creative idea!

How will our heroes fair this time?

PM DARES!

I'm straight and will only take Dares from Girls, please bear this in mind when writing to me.

Please be genuine, be fun and have a good heart...with a sadistic streak hehe...6 inches

Old 08-16-2018, 10:42 AM   #23
Bloxo
getDare Devil

Oh and a reminder folks...

Any new party members are welcome...this story is going to be adaptable depending on who can play in a given turn, if you are new please specify what you need to so I know about your character, if an existing player you don't need another introduction

PM DARES!

Old 08-16-2018, 11:57 AM   #24
SmashNSplat

Option Four: Try a magical solution.

To say Krill was smug was an understatement. He had managed to make it through both the slime monsters and the weird tree without getting a single spec of dirt on his expensive, one of a kind robes. He'd even managed to get himself a new, also one of a kind, weapon from the ordeal, so he had quietly claimed the title of the most successful member of the group.

He grimaced a little at the sight of the pink lake, however. He'd felt the ground soften under his boots - which he would replace as soon as possible because of the mud they'd gained, a man of his stature had to be the very picture of dignity at all times - and the lake was obviously the reason for it.

"Disgusting," he muttered quietly.

After dismissing the vines immediately, he was a slim man without the upper body strength to hold himself up, he glanced across the lake. He would rely on his magic, it was the only way.

On the shore of the lake, he cast a spell that made a small floating platform of golden energy about two metres long and one meter wide. He would walk to the end, recast the spell so a new platform was under him that allowed him to walk a little further, and would continue until he reached the end of the lake.

He just hoped he could trust his magic to get him across...
Limits - Family | Public | Blackmail | Social Suicide
PM Dares
Kik: GungedGonads
Profile Pic Is Me
SmashNSplat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2018, 01:54 PM   #25
WAMPup
getDare Sweetheart

Nolon smugly thinks about his success, having managed to avoid ruining his clothes so far. Sure he may not have found a shiny new weapon, but he was clean and that was what mattered. Trudging through the mud though, he fears this is about to change. What to do? The vines don't look like they would hold up even if he could trust his upper body strength to hold out long enough to try. Seeing Krill starting his attempt to cross with his magic, Nolon decides it would he could at least try to help in the only way he knows how, bolstering his morale. "See? Somebody's got the right idea. Brilliant plan Krill. You should be able to cross that way." Once Krill has managed to get at least halfway across and out of earshot, Nolon will stop concentrating on Krill and start concentrating on how to get himself across. Too bad he can't just inspire himself. "Does anybody have any rope? Andarin. If we tied rope or cut down some vines and tied them to your arrows....Do you think we could create a rope or vine line we can use to cross? Would you be able to get enough force behind your arrows to pierce the trees deep enough that they wouldn't fall out from the weight of one of us at a time?" If they take this course of action Nolon will cheer on Andarin as they fire and then each member of the party that wishes to use the makeshift line individually as they cross, opting to be the last one to cross.

(Creative option, unless Andarin doesn't want to try it in which case Nolon will be forced to try figuring out which vines are not too short, too long, or too loose to swing from)

Limits

Check out my Ask A Puppy thread to ask me questions. Serious or silly, all questions are welcome. Who knows? Could be fun.

Old 08-16-2018, 05:13 PM   #26
happybunny101
getDare Sweetheart

Shana, still shivering from all the ice she manifested is anxious to get out of this area. I hop on the vines and attempt to swing. Hoping that my tiny elf body will be supported by the vines while my ice recharges. Maybe if I can make it accross there is something on the other shore to help the group accross

Likes: harsh self-bondage, nipple torture, spanking, wam, messy, head dunking in gunge, pies in the face, hanging wedgies, wedgies

Limits: no pics, no bodily fluid, no perma damage, illegal.

Toys: Rope, Twine, binder clips, clips with teeth, ballgag, blindfold, headphones, household stuff
happybunny101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2018, 10:55 AM   #27
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Action 3.

Using some of the sticky mess from the balloons and some wood I craft a small boat for 2 people. I offer to take one person across if they steer. As the steer us across I make an illusion of another party member "jumping" across the islands as a distraction for anything lurking below.

If no one takes my offer, I'll create a still illusion on one of the islands and focus on steering hoping it draws away anything from the boat.
Maybe: Bondage, line writing, corner time,
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!
Blue Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2018, 06:17 PM   #28
Bloxo
getDare Devil

Our intrepid heroes approach the lake...all of them a little aghast at the site of slimy ooze before them...

First up is Krill...a novel approach to try and use some magic...however what our heroes didn't know is that this lake was immune to magic spells...he cast his platform, stepped onto it...and it disintegrated immediately...he falls into the slimy lake

Forfeit - Pudding shower for you! Take a container of pudding and pour it over your head, make sure to be wearing something so you feel the effect of clothes being ruined (Krill)

Shana steps up next...looking rather smug as Krill splashes around in the slime
She grabs onto a vine, gives it a tug...it stays firm and takes a swing over to the a little island, landing firmly on her feet, she repeats this a couple of times, island hopping...however the last vine of the circuit manages to snap...sending her falling flat into the slimy lake!

Forfeit - Pour some mess (pudding/Cream) onto the floor (bath will do) and roll around in it, making sure to go into it front first (Shana)

Next up we have a team effort, with Andarin remaining silent it is up to Nolon to turn to Griffin to help!
They work together to build their boat, success! With Nolon steering, the two of them safely navigate to the other side of the lake!

The two players who fell into the lake end up swimming over to the final shore, our heroes are now passed the lake...they proceed down the next path deeper into the forest...

PM DARES!

Old 08-17-2018, 06:46 PM   #29
Bloxo
getDare Devil

Chapter 4: Ogres in our midst!

Our party...now rather weighed down in mess continues into the forest, determined to find the monster at it's centre in order to lift the curse and find freedom!

A lot of these paths feel the same, but this path does curve around and around a few times...eventually they reach another clearing...they stop in fear!

For before them stands a group of 4 Ogres, all about 10 feet tall, the vile and ugly creatures, misshapen skin of a grey colour, each carrying a wooden club in one hand, wearing what appears to be Wolf skin loin clothes, their cold black eyes staring straight at the transfixed party...

Stop there travellers! You may only pass if you can answer our questions 3!

1. What is our favourite colour
2. What is your quest
3. Why shouldn't we eat you?

The party has to decide...what will they do!

1. Answer the questions (everyone who chooses this option must do so seperately).
2. Try to run past the Ogres into the forest
3. Fight the Ogres!

Time will tell how our heroes fare!

PM DARES!

Old 08-17-2018, 07:19 PM   #30
WAMPup
getDare Sweetheart

Nolon steps up, confident that he can answer the questions. Being pretty much the only one to stay clean, he feels pretty sure of himself.

1. "Green, like the forest trees."
2. "To seek the holy grail."
3. "There are many reasons. I would not taste good. There is not enough meat on me to be particularly filling. And if you don't eat me I will write songs about you. All of these reasons, equally valid."

Limits

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
gunge, messy, roleplay