Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > Completed Stories

Old 06-02-2008, 01:27 PM   #31
LosingBet

Send a message via Yahoo to LosingBet

Part 6: A deal is made.

Nick was smightly confused by the situation, everyone was sitting at the dining room table. Waiting for Jenna to speak.
"Ok, here we go Nick," Jenna began. "Your sitation here is less than satisfactory. You're handcuffed and cant touch eachother."
"So?" Nick asked, curious.
"I purpose a deal, those two dares are erased if you two both strip naked and take only dares the rest of the game." Jenna said.
"No, I gave both dares so only I decide how they get out of it." Davis suddenly spoke up.
"Well this is what I want." Nick began his case. "Erase both of those dares as you said but allow Nicole to get dressed again. I'll go naked and take only dare."
"I refuse." Davis said.
"As do I." Jenna piped in.
"I'll allow Nicole to go free and clothed if you fufil your lost bet tonight." Davis said, smiling cruely.
"I almost forgot about it." Nick said with honest displeasure.
"Ok then." jenna began to restate the terms. "Nicole is clothed, unhandcuffed and can touch Nick whenever. But Nick has to fufil his lost bet now."
"That interrupts the game and is in direct violation of the rules." Nicole suddenly stated, still covering her breasts with her non-cuffed arm.
"Kyle can be Nicole's partner while Nick and I are exempt from the current game." Joey said.
"How long then?" Kyle asked, putting his two cents into the conversation.
"Until the third break, giving you over 7 hours together." Nicole decided on a fair time and everyone agreed to the terms. Nicole quickly got dressed in normal clothes in the bathroom while Joey grabbed supplies. When Nicole came back Nick kissed her, saying he'll be back soon. Then him and Joey went upstairs as the game was started once more downstairs.

Now the story will be split between these two locations. If anyone has any ideas feel free to PM me or post here.

Limits: Poop, Family, Gross, Public
Old 06-21-2008, 11:01 AM   #32
LosingBet

Send a message via Yahoo to LosingBet

I know people, I know. I've been gone for awhile and it's just been busy. I'm going to end this story with this post (bit of a time skip) in hopes that my next story will go on as strong as this one and soon i'll be able to start it.

Part 7: Epic

The room was quiet. Only the original 6 remained at the house. They all were sitting in the living room, staring off at different directions.
"That was..." Nick tried to say but he couldn't think of a word. Not everything was fun. Nothing was horrible. They weren't sad. Nor scared.
"It was just Epic." Davis said. And that summed it up. The climax of their school careers and school had barely even started, only a couple weeks in. Certainly it was everything and more they could have imagined.
"I dont think..." Nicole began. "I ever want to play truth or dare again."
"This whole thing started with a harmless game in the summer didn't it?" Alex asked but there was no answer.
The night in a word was Epic. Every dare had been given until the party died. The group just sat there, making a silent vow to never play the game again. They had fun before but on this much of a massive scale it got out of hand.
And so the group went on to be friends for life but never played truth or dare again, out of fear that the epic feeling would return.

Short ending. In my next story there will be flashbacks to show what actually happened *hint*

Click here to comment on the original thread!

-

Limits: Poop, Family, Gross, Public

Last edited by Leopard; 01-06-2011 at 03:27 AM.

Advertisements
Kink Talk