Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 03-28-2008, 03:47 PM   #1
LosingBet

Send a message via Yahoo to LosingBet
Default A Night of Truth or Dare [Fiction]

Click to read the complete story without comments!

Nick was preparing his house for the sleepover that would start in a few minutes. His two best friends would be attending, Alex and Davis, as well as three girls. Although, Nicole, Jenna and Colette had to leave at midnight and would sleep at Jenna's house who was Nick's next door neighbor. All of them were good friends and 15-16, juniors in high school.

A few hours later everyone was sitting around bouncing ideas off each other for what to do next. They had already eaten and watched a movie but it was only 9:30pm, leaving them with two and a half hours left before the genders would have to separate.
"I still think we should play cards," protested Davis who was arguing with Colette. The girls wanted to watch another movie that they had brought, but it was a chick-flick no true man would enjoy.
"Well maybe we should just go back to my house and leave you boys to play your cards," suggested Jenna.
"What movie is it again?" Nick asked, just wanting to get something done.
"Shut up, don't tell me you want to watch that movie!" Alex was appalled by Nick's decision.
"How about we play Truth or Dare then?" Nicole asked
"As long as you don't dare us to watch the movie. Anything but that." Davis stated, not realizing what he had actually said. And so everyone else agreed to the choice in game and Nicole took the first turn because she suggested the game.
"Ok, Nick, truth or dare?"
"Truth." Nicked decided to play it safe until he knew how intense the game would be."
"What color is your underwear?" Nicole laughed as she said it, being childish as usual.
"Uhh grey." Nick had no reason to lie.

The game progressed like this for a few minutes, and everyone decided how lame the game was so one brave soul decided to spice it up.
"Truth or dare Alex?" Asked Jenna
"Dare." Alex was confident about his choice, the worst dare so far had been to thrown your face into a piece of cake, and only because that was messy.
"I dare you to take your pants off!"

Sorry for part one being a bit boring, just had to set everything up.

Last edited by Leopard; 01-06-2011 at 03:32 AM. Reason: name change
LosingBet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2008, 04:11 PM   #2
Lollipop

This seems really good so far, i want to know what happens in the next part!
Lollipop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2008, 04:12 PM   #3
LosingBet

Part 2:
"What?" asked Alex, he didn't know if he had misheard her or not.
"Take your pants off!" exclaimed Jenna, there were hoots from the girls who were obviously excited about the change in the game. So Alex stood up from his place in the circle, unbuckled his belt slowly and slipped off his jeans, leaving him in his white boxers. Jenna took his pants and threw them across the room. Nick was getting excited about what surprises there would be for him if he chose dare. He knew his mom would never come down and check on them until midnight when the girls had to leave. it was only 10pm now, two more hours.
"Ok, ok, Colette, truth or dare?"
"Dare." obviously she knew what alex would want, taking revenge for his embarrassment.
"Strip to your underwear." And so Colette stood up too, taking off her shirt and jeans and sat down in her pink bra and thong. The game continued like this for two turns Davis stripped two his red briefs and Nicole stripped to her white panties and bra. Nick was dared next by nicole, stripping down to his blue boxer-briefs.
"I thought you said your underwear was grey?" asked Nicole.
"Oops, must have forgotten, it's not like I check you know?" Nick defended.
"I think it's only fair that you take a penalty." Nicole stated.
"Fine, I will, so what is it?" The girls huddled up, nick began to get worried and also a little hard too, what could they want him to do?
"Ok, you have to go upstairs and change into a pair of your brother's underwear." Nick was shocked, his brother was 7 and very small. But he still went upstairs, sneaking by the family room where his brother and mom were. He opened his brother's underwear drawer, searching for the best pair. But they all had super heros or cartoon characters on them. He changed quickly and went back down into the basement.
"Nice spiderman undies Nick!" Colette exclaimed, they were incredibly small, showing off his small boner and showing the top of his pubic hair.
"Ok, ok, so Jenna, truth or dare?"
"Truth."
"Oh come on, take dare! All of us are in our underwear!" Alex exclaimed.
"Yeah don't be a party pooper." Nicole chipped in.
"But... i'm not wearing underwear." Jenna was very embarrassed, turning red.
"So?" Nick asked "You should still strip!"
"How about you wear Nick's boxer-briefs?" Davis suggested. And so she did, turning from the boys as she took off her pants, showing off her behind. The boys were excited as she slipped on nick's underwear.
"So, Davis, Truth or dare?" Jenna asked.

And the game continued, only alex was still wearing a shirt and the rest were in their underwear.

If you have any suggestions PM me.
Old 03-28-2008, 07:12 PM   #4
Bebe_Gurl
Distinguished Member

This is really good, very sexy
Limits:
Family, Permenent, EXTREEME pain ( I can take a little) I have to b able 2 clean it up easly...oh and nothing illegal
Have: Large butt plug, small butt plug, medium butt plug, diapers, twist ties for my sensitive lil nipples
Bebe_Gurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2008, 07:13 PM   #5
Bored
Distinguished Member

great story i like it alot
Bondage, Edging, Web Teases & Pee Denial (Bladder Control).
Dislikes:
Xdress, Messy, Multiple/Ruined Orgasms, Long Denials.
Toys:
Chastity Device, Cuffs, Rope, Shoestrings, 100+ Clothespins, Tape, Spreader Bar.
Bored is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2008, 08:27 PM   #6
LosingBet

Thanks for the support everyone!
Part 3.
"Dare, of course." said Davis, he wasn't going to miss any action. Jenna observed Davis, sitting there in his red briefs and scanned the room.
"I dare you to be hung by the stairs by your underwear." The stairs in nicks basement had ledges on them, making it the perfect place to hand Davis. Alex grabbed a chair that davis stood on as his underwear was hooked on and the chair was quickly removed. Davis fell a short distence, until his underwear caught him, his face turning red, holding in his pain. A scream would alert Nick's mom which was something they didnt want. The girls laughed as his erect penis that was wedged to the front of his underwear. A few minutes later he fell, his underwear tearing in the back slightly. He was relived it was over and they returned to the game.
"How about now we just all take dare?" Davis suggested this so that he wouldn't be the only one taking dare now. The others agreed. "Ok, Nicole, I dare you to pee yourself." Nicole turned red, realizing that she really needed to go badly. Nick led her into the guest bathroom and into he shower, as the others watched her white panties grew yellow and a river trailed down her leg. When she was done she was wt and now yellow.
"Can I change?" She asked.
"No, you have to live with it." Nick stated, seeing his own underwear situation.
"Ok then. Nick, I dare you to be locked outside until your next turn." Nicole stated, as Nick stared at her, shocked again by the change in game he was picked up by the other boys and taken outside. It was a cool night and he was left there, sitting in the grass until they would let him back in.
"Well since he cant give a dare i'll just skip my turn." Jenna said, very happy. "Well then. Alex, I dare you to be handcuffed behind your back." And so Colette searched the storage room for some plastic handcuffs, locking Alex's hands behind his back. Then suddenly Colette began to feel his privates.
"He doesn't feel very big. Come see this girls." Davis watched as his friend was surrounded by girls, all feeling his package. He felt both scared and jealous of his friend. Then the girls stopped and returned to the game. Alex's 4 inch boner was visible through his boxers.
"Ok, I dare colette to change clothes with Jenna." Alex said, allowing the girls to enter the bathroom. They were about the same size and when they emerged Jenna was in a pink thong and bra while Colette was in nick's boxer-briefs and a black bra.
"Well we better let Nick in." Colette said, and so he was. During the time he was outside Nick's penis had shrunk from being erect to almost non-visible even in the tight undies he was wearing.
"Ok, time for your next dare Nick." Colette said.
Old 03-28-2008, 08:48 PM   #7
LosingBet

Part 4

"Ok, so Nick, I dare you to have whipped cream shot into your underwear." Colette smiled, grabbing a can of whipped cream from the table of snacks. She approached him and opened the front of his underwear, sneaking a quick peak and then unleashing the cream down the front. It began to seep from the top and she stopped. Nick re-arranged himself and it felt oddly good to him.
"Ok, then who should I dare next." He immediately found his target, Nicole, who had trapped him outside in the cold. "I dare nicole to strip butt naked." Nicole appeared obviously scared, even though nick didnt think she had anything to be ashamed about. Her athletic body was very trim with fairly large breasts. She first removed her bra. The boys hooted but stopped when she covered with an arm. Then she removed her soiled panties with one hand, covering her dignity. Although, the boys could still make out the sign of untamed pubic hair beneath her hand.
"I hope you're all happy now." Nicole stated distastefully. "Ok Davis. Time to get some new underwear. I dare you to go upstairs naked and find a jockstrap. If you cannot then no underwear for you." Nicole giggled and Davis dropped his torn briefs and sneakily ran upstairs. 6 minutes later he returned in a white jock-strap.
"I'm glad we're the same size Nick." He said jokingly, pleased his task was completed successfully. "Ok Colette, I dare you to go streaking outside around Nicks whole house without covering up." Colette stood, quickly unsnapping Jenna's bra and flicking off Nick's Boxer-briefs at the boys, showing off her shaved vagina before embarking into the cold. A half a minute later she ran back in, getting dressed quickly. Davis had tried to lock her out, but Jenna kicked him in the balls. The jock-strap came in handy there.
"Ok, Alex." Colette began when she was dressed in her borrowed clothes. "I dare you to take a shower in your boxers." The still handcuffed Alex was lead into the shower where it was turned on for 5 minutes. Colette turned it from extremely hot to cold and back again. His white boxers turned totally see through penis and pubic hair. He was wet and very embarrassed now. Nick and Davis helped him dry off as the girls waited to return to the game.
"Jenna, I dare you to give each of us a lap dance." said Alex. Davis and Nick high-fived eachother. Pleased with Alex's dare. They all sat down as Jenna gave each boy their few minutes in heaven before moving on to the next. Every boy was pleased.
But secretly the girls were plotting what to do next. They wanted more control over the boys and less for them to do. At this rate they would all be naked and none of the guys would be. So they would have to be sneaky if they wanted to get their way.

Next part will come soon. Send any PM's with suggestions.
Old 03-28-2008, 09:08 PM   #8
Bebe_Gurl
Distinguished Member

This is heating up, its getting really good, really fast. Keep going!
Limits:
Family, Permenent, EXTREEME pain ( I can take a little) I have to b able 2 clean it up easly...oh and nothing illegal
Have: Large butt plug, small butt plug, medium butt plug, diapers, twist ties for my sensitive lil nipples
Old 03-29-2008, 08:40 AM   #9
LosingBet

Thank-you everyone so far for the support, and so we keep going!
Part 5A: Things get interesting.
"Ok, Nick... I dare you to, shave all of your pubic hair!" said an excited Jenna, Nick obviously was caught off guard by the proposal. "Nicole can help you if you want."
Nicole got up, looking happy. Nick was silently lead into the bathroom with nicole, closing the door behind them. Nick starred at her tanned naked body, she obviously had tanned naked several times. This thought made nick a little harder as she pulled down his cartoon undies and cleaned away the whipped cream from earlier dares. She smiled as she took Nick's electric razor and began to shave into the bush. Grabbing his cock and balls to make sure she got every inch of hair. Then she was done in a few minutes. She tried to put it away but nick stopped her.
"I think it's only fair." Nick said, taking the razor and leaning down to shave Nicole's own pubic hair. He had liked Nicole many years ago but sometimes thought she was a weird girl. But here, looking at her now as he shaved her own hair, he knew he had feelings for her.
Then he was done and they emerged. Nick showed his now clean skin and put his underwear back on but the crowd was looking at Nicole, who was also shaved.
"What are the guys in the locker room going to say," Nick said, trying to joke around. "Ok, Colette, I dare you to take off your bra and replace it with whipped cream. So colette stood, taking the can of whipped cream and shooting down the cups of her bra. Then she removed the bra, showing just two circles of cream protecting her dignity. Then she drew on the straps of her bra before putting the can away, completing her task.
"Ok, next!" said Colette, ready. "I dare Davis to cut the strap of his jock-strap." Davis got up with a pair of scissors in hand.
"Wait, thats mine, my mom will notice if there's a big cut in it!" Nick suddenly said, obviously concerned their game would be revealed.
"Well I gave him my dare, and it's final." said Colette.
"Cant you just make him take it off?" Nick asked.
"Hey!" Davis piped in, not wanting to strip totally naked.
"If you're going to stop the dare nick you need to take a penalty again." Jenna added, Nicole and Alex remaining silent until the affair ended.
"I will then, I don't want my mom to be after me."
"Ok, your penalty will be..." Jenna conversed with the other girls, figuring out what he had to do. "Ok, you have to suck Davis' dick for 5 minutes!" The girls all grinned. And Nick was ready to quit. But then he remembered the bathroom with Nicole and how the game could continue if he did this.
"Davis stood and Nick got down on his knees. Davis always joked around about being gay and Nick had always wondered if he really was. What could be going through Davis' head right now? Nick pulled down the jock strap revealing a semi-erect penis right in front of him. He placed it in his mouth and got to work. He prayed Davis would last 5 minutes and not cum. As he sucked the semi-erect penis became a fully hard. The girls began to chant, wanting nick to go deeper. He did, but Davis had a big cock, at least 8-9 inches which was bigger than both him and Alex. The girls said his 5 minutes were over and he stopped. Davis had a hard time getting the jock-strap to fit on again but the game resumed.
"Ok, I guess it's my turn to dare." Davis began. "Ok Jenna, I dare you to make out with Nicole!" Davis was excited and the other two boys cheered.
"How long?" Jenna asked, showing no fear.
"A minute, but get into it or i'll make it 10 minutes." said Davis and the girls began. Nicole's naked body pressed against Jenna who was wearing Colette's underwear. Nick was jealous and turned on through the whole affair, imagining himself in Jenna's place. Davis said time and the girls unwrapped from each other, happy it was over.
"Ok, Alex," Jenna began. "Strip naked" Alex requested help, Davis reached over, yanking off the wet boxers and throwing them at Jenna. Alex was proven to not have a big penis. It appeared to be fully erect but was only about 4 inches. Maybe less.
"Ok Nicole." Alex was deep in though now. Nicole was already naked and there wasn't much he could think of. "Ok i got something. You have to go upstairs naked and find Nick's brother. Take the clothes he's wearing!"
This was the riskiest dare yet, involving a new person who wasn't playing. But Nicole was ready for the challenge.
Old 03-29-2008, 08:47 AM   #10
Lollipop

Oooooh, getting interesting.
Please continue!
Lollipop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2008, 09:23 AM   #11
LosingBet

Part 5B: Nicole's Dare

Nicole went upstairs, peeking around corners into the living room and kitchen. Both were vacant. She went down the hall, where she knew Nick's parents were. The door was closed and it was silent inside. With any luck they were asleep and would stay that way. Nicole didn't want to be discovered naked and wandering the house.
Nick had said that his brother should be asleep in his room which was upstairs. But she didn't know exactly which room or how she would get the brother's clothes. She crept up the stairs and onto the second floor. There were 4 closed doors. The first one was a closet filled with toilet paper, towels, etc. Definitely not the brother's room. She opened the next door, finding a large room with doors to a bathroom and closet open. A lamp next to the bed was on. Underwear and clothes were strewn across the floor and the closet was filled with old toys.
Nicole had found Nick's room. The mess must have been Davis in his desperate attempt to find one of Nick's jock straps. Then she got an idea. She could try to trick the brother by acting like Nick. It was obviously a desperate attempt but it was better than no strategy. It was also a chance for her to wear some clothes again.
She began picking clothes up off the floor and began to get dressed. Then she realized she was wearing the clothes of the boy she had liked for a long time. It was making her wet and she suddenly had the urge to masturbate. But she knew the others were waiting and she didn't want to make them wait too long. She put on a full set of clothes including socks, underwear, jeans, and a hoodie. She put the hood up and crept into the next room, which was the brother's.
The room was smaller than nick's but much neater. The brother was asleep in his bed. She liked Nick's brother but he was sometimes a pest. She wondered what he would do when he woke up naked. She crept next to the bed and pulled back the covers, suddenly the brother turned.
"Wha? Who's there?" The brother asked.
"It's just me, Nick, go back to sleep," said Nicole in a deeper voice. Trying to act like Nick. The brother was wearing a plain white t-shirt and a pair of Superman underwear. She pulled both off without any trouble from the brother. He was still asleep but only now naked. She looked away from his privates, giving him dignity. She pulled his covers back on and left the room.
She returned to the basement, wearing Nick's clothes.
"Where'd you make a side trip to Nicole?" Jenna asked,
"I still did the dare. I just used some of Nick's clothes to fool his brother." said Nicole, the others were proud she did the dare but the boys were disappointed in her choice to get dressed again. But they allowed it, after all, one more dare and she'd be naked again anyways.
Old 03-29-2008, 10:08 AM   #12
Bebe_Gurl
Distinguished Member

I like the whole crossdressing thing. This is extreemly creative.
Limits:

Last edited by Bebe_Gurl; 03-29-2008 at 10:08 AM. Reason: oopz
Old 03-29-2008, 12:03 PM   #13
Lizard
getDare Sweetheart

Very nice. Appreciate your posting next parts in a timely manner!
Lizard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2008, 04:17 PM   #14
LosingBet

Part 6: The beginning of the end.

"Ok, so who's next?" Nicole asked, knowing very well that she could choose any of the three boys. "Well Davis, since I'm wearing boys clothes you need to dress girly. I dare you to wear Jenna's bra." Colette had lost Jenna's bra after it was replaced with whipped cream and Davis picked it up. He struggled getting it on but the black bra looked good on him in Nicole's opinion.
"Who thinks I look good?" Davis asked jokingly. "Ok, Jenna, I dare you to put ice cubes down your bra and thong!" So Jenna walked upstairs, returning with a cup full of ice. She began by shoving three ice cubes in each bra and three more down the front and the back of her thong. Soon she began to dance around, the cold getting to her.
"For how long?" She asked, wiggling around.
"The rest of the game."
"Darn it." She was freezing but decided on her next dare to give. "Ok, Nick, I dare you to jump in the pool outside, and swim five laps." Nick got up, getting used to these dares and walked outside. The others followed. In his backyard was his pool which was still open despite it being a cool summer's night. The others stood on the pool deck as Nick dove in. He began his laps as the others cheered him on. He completed his five laps and got out of the pool. The girls began to giggle, and he looked down. His spiderman undies had not only shrunk slightly but were see-through.
"Lets just go back inside." said Nick, obvious to him now that he had been tricked. Once they were safely back inside the girls didn't let him dry off but he gave his next dare. "Ok, Colette, just lie down and I dare you to allow us guys to rid you of your whipped cream." Nick signaled to the other guys and they all got down too and began to lick all the whipped cream off of Colette's breasts. They licked them for a good few minutes even after all the cream was gone and called their job good.
"Ok, now my turn." began Colette, "Just stay there alex. I dare you to pose for pictures." She pulled out a digital camera and began to take pictures of the defenseless Alex, handcuffed and naked. "These will go nicely on the web."
"Now that's unfair." Nick piped in, leaning in front of Alex.
"Is it?" Jenna asked, pulling out her phone and Nicole did too. They all had pictures of previous dares. Nick sucking Davis' cock, Alex naked, Nick swimming in underwear and all their other dares.
"You are not going to post them on the web!" said Davis, they would be humiliated.
"Ok, we'll make you a deal. We'll play you in a game of Strip Poker. Guys vs. Girls. The first team naked will have to do anything the others want, including erasing pictures, after midnight. Sound fair?" Nicole made an interesting proposal.
"We agree. When we win we want all pictures erased and in exchange naked pictures of all of you to do with as we will." Nick proposed.
"And when we win you will all do any dares we want for the night. Anything. Maybe if we're happy we wont post the pictures." added Colette
"You're on!" Alex piped in.
So the game was on!
Old 03-29-2008, 04:40 PM   #15
theuntouchable

OMG this is a great story and i cant wait for you to continue. one of the best stories i have read in a long long time.
theuntouchable is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk