Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Ask me Anything (AMA)

Old 01-06-2024, 04:02 PM   #76
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

Oh I missed a dart! Let me try one more:

1) How does it feel to cum from getting spanked?

PM dares and toys
Enjoyed a task? Write me a report, I love reading what happened!
M/Switch/Straight

Blue monday's edging
bluedieblub is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2024, 04:07 PM   #77
Phaedo
getDare Devil

I completely forgot about this thread. What the count up to now? I'll have to think of a few more questions...
Sexmap | DirtyCode | BDSM Test

Last orgasm: 7 Jan 2024 (ruined)
Locked in chastity since: 7 Jan 2024
Phaedo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2024, 04:10 PM   #78
StealthyKitten
getDare Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedieblub View Post
Oh I missed a dart! Let me try one more:

1) How does it feel to cum from getting spanked?
Its been a while since Ive done it. You feel this pressure building up in your lower stomach thst grows warmer with more spanks. Eventually the warmth pops and spreads through the body and you feel really really good. You shake and tremble in the aftermath feeling all glowy and warm from cumming and spanking.

Counter: 1,130
Humiliation Counter:515

Orgasms controlled by Sir DungeonMaster
Currently: DENIED
2024 Cum Counter: 4
Orgasm Log: Here

StealthyKitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2024, 04:13 PM   #79
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

Aaah, didn't hit the mark. *throws another dart*

1) What do you think would be the best position to get spanked in by another person?

PM dares and toys
Enjoyed a task? Write me a report, I love reading what happened!
M/Switch/Straight

Blue monday's edging
bluedieblub is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2024, 04:16 PM   #80
StealthyKitten
getDare Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedieblub View Post
Aaah, didn't hit the mark. *throws another dart*

1) What do you think would be the best position to get spanked in by another person?
Over the knee I think.

Counter: 1,135

Old 01-06-2024, 04:22 PM   #81
Kaiyo
getDare Prodigy

1. Whats the most risque outfit you have worn when being outside?
2. Do you have any tatoos and piercings?
3. Ever thought about getting your nipples pierced?
4. What about your clit?

and to finish up with my fav number, another fantasy. At least 5 lines

5. A very embarassing scenario of yours is:

Likes/Limits

Toys

Ask me anything! [34/34 hours plugged]

PM Dares might be back

Kaiyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2024, 04:38 PM   #82
StealthyKitten
getDare Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiyo View Post
1. Whats the most risque outfit you have worn when being outside?
2. Do you have any tatoos and piercings?
3. Ever thought about getting your nipples pierced?
4. What about your clit?

and to finish up with my fav number, another fantasy. At least 5 lines

5. A very embarassing scenario of yours is:
1. Im not sure. I dont really know? Just like normal clothing- like short dresses? I have one top that risks flashing my boobs/bra that is a cute lacey green deep v neck button up.
2. No tatoos, not my thing. I have a very normal ear pericing.
3. Nope, not for me
4. Nope, not for me.
5. I feel like Ive answered a variation of this seversl times already and Im sorry but nothing comes to mind! I dont do well thinking of answers to such open ended questions like this! Especially with a forced number of sentences! I need more specific senarios to come up with ideas and then Im also more likely to write more. Sorry bunny!

Counter: 1,160

Old 01-06-2024, 04:39 PM   #83
Kaiyo
getDare Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by StealthyKitten View Post
1. Im not sure. I dont really know? Just like normal clothing- like short dresses? I have one top that risks flashing my boobs/bra that is a cute lacey green deep v neck button up.
2. No tatoos, not my thing. I have a very normal ear pericing.
3. Nope, not for me
4. Nope, not for me.
5. I feel like Ive answered a variation of this seversl times already and Im sorry but nothing comes to mind! I dont do well thinking of answers to such open ended questions like this! Especially with a forced number of sentences! I need more specific senarios to come up with ideas and then Im also more likely to write more. Sorry bunny!

Counter: 1,160
Okay, fair enough for number 5.ill come up with more specific scenario soon ^^

Likes/Limits

Toys

Ask me anything! [34/34 hours plugged]

PM Dares might be back

Kaiyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2024, 10:40 PM   #84
dgforyourpleasure
getDare Sweetheart

sorry some of these are gimme questions, but they still count for your spanks so not that sorry lol
Also since we are throwing darts to increase humiliation counts, let us know how we do?

1. How are you feeling now sickness wise?? (I hope it is better)
2. Poor kitten still hasn't cum... Hopefully you get all the cockwarming done soon and get on your knees to beg to cum soon... Wait did I forget to ask a question... Hmm... How did reading that make you feel?
3. What would you trade right now to be fucked exactly as you want and told to cum on command??
4. Or wait does the gravity do that to you already
5. I briefly read something about clover clamps and you being allowed to cum, can you explain more?? (also I understand they hurt quite a bit, but are easier when you use them more/ if you are already crazy horny and feeling more submissive 🙂 hope you learn to enjoy them or hope you throw them away/return them, whatever works best for you 😁 )
6. Do you have rules or rituals you like to follow??

Scenario: You are fully naked and all tied up in a frog tie on your bed and completely bound. Your gravity is in your pussy sent to an agonizing slow pace. Getting you all warmed up. Then there is the reminder in your mouth of what is to come. You are trying to be patient and still and wait for your dom to get back, but you cannot stop thinking about what he last did to you before leaving the room.
After starting the slow pace on the gravity and checking all the rope, he brought out the wooden spoon. For a second you assumed it would be used on your tits, but he promised you a proper cunt spanking, which made you even more confused. You opened your mouth to ask and he placed the handle there, and simply told you “Bite down on your favorite spoon”. And you obeyed. After all a good toy does as it is told. He turned your head so you would look in his eyes as he said "Good girl, I have a surprise for my little kitten". You went to ask what it was, but the spoon reminded you that you couldn’t. He knew that. You wanted to complain about the unfairness, but he knew that too. You saw the little mischievous look before he blindfolded you, he had a plan and you were going to love even if you were left a withering mess in the end. But, maybe that is the reason you loved it so much.
On to scenario based questions:
7. what do you wish would happen?
8. Are you wet reading this

Do not open spoiler before answer questions 7 and 8 please 🙂

Continuation of Scenario:
Spoiler:
You don't know how long you have been waiting for, but you have started drooling on yourself and can only ponder the possibilities of what's in store for you. What you did not expect to hear were multiple sets of footprints when the door opened. You panic for a second (or maybe you wouldn’t- I read your fantasy about being used as a toy hehe), but you calm hearing your Dom’s voice “Little toy, you said it was unfair for me to leave you waiting well here are all your lovely friends. They were all eager to test out my toy’s spankability. You will be a good little toy for them right?”
9. How would you respond to that?
10. How do you think the scenario would end
11. How would you feel if they used multiple different implements?
12. How would you feel if they noted down each reaction you made? How many spanks it took for for you to gasp, how many it took for you to moan? How many before you had an orgasm from it?

13. How wet are you?

PS so sorry for my mean question asking you to list all the embarrassing questions, I was quite curious tbh and I knew that would add to you H-count, so sorry if you felt it to be actually mean. However, if me being mean made to horny and wet then I have one more question…
14 (possibly) Did reading any of the above parts make you embarrassed? If so which parts
15 (possibly) Do you enjoy having to repeat all the humiliating things you have to do or say?
16 (possibly) Would you repeat them again if I asked you to like the good girl you are?

PS (again ig) Enjoy all the lovely spankings you are about to receive Kitten

Before giving me tasks please take a look at:
Toys, Likes, Dislikes, and Limits, and much more

If you want to learn more about me check out my AMA or just ask me:
AMA
Pending Tasks

Dungeonmaster's submissive<3
I along with all my orgasms belong to him
dgforyourpleasure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2024, 11:39 AM   #85
redcamel
getDare Addict

Nice thread. Let's try to be of help.

1) You are denied at least until december 2025, but you could shorten it to 31th of december 2024, if you strictly observe this dresscode for the whole 2024: heels, garters and stockings, skirts above the knee, front buttoned shirts. What do you choose?

2) Have you ever made a puddle of juices on the floor while masturbating?

3) Would you prefer to loose you virginity with a man or with a woman?

4) Would you prefer it happen in a vanilla relationship or would you feel more comfortable if it happens with you in a submissive position?

5) For your first time, would it be enough to loose your cunt virginity or do you think you could offer also the backdoor?

6) How would you feel if, in your first time with a man, he would use you as a passive cockwarming toy? Frustrated or hyperexcited?

7) Have you ever masturbated being blindfolded?

8) You're made to lick your Domme pussy for the first time, and it's the first time you actually lick a pussy, do you think you would enjoy the experience better being blindfolded?

9) What are you wearing right now?

10) Are your pussy wet and nipples hard?
redcamel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2024, 08:47 PM   #86
StealthyKitten
getDare Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dgforyourpleasure View Post
sorry some of these are gimme questions, but they still count for your spanks so not that sorry lol
Also since we are throwing darts to increase humiliation counts, let us know how we do?

1. How are you feeling now sickness wise?? (I hope it is better)
2. Poor kitten still hasn't cum... Hopefully you get all the cockwarming done soon and get on your knees to beg to cum soon... Wait did I forget to ask a question... Hmm... How did reading that make you feel?
3. What would you trade right now to be fucked exactly as you want and told to cum on command??
4. Or wait does the gravity do that to you already
5. I briefly read something about clover clamps and you being allowed to cum, can you explain more?? (also I understand they hurt quite a bit, but are easier when you use them more/ if you are already crazy horny and feeling more submissive 🙂 hope you learn to enjoy them or hope you throw them away/return them, whatever works best for you 😁 )
6. Do you have rules or rituals you like to follow??

Scenario: You are fully naked and all tied up in a frog tie on your bed and completely bound. Your gravity is in your pussy sent to an agonizing slow pace. Getting you all warmed up. Then there is the reminder in your mouth of what is to come. You are trying to be patient and still and wait for your dom to get back, but you cannot stop thinking about what he last did to you before leaving the room.
After starting the slow pace on the gravity and checking all the rope, he brought out the wooden spoon. For a second you assumed it would be used on your tits, but he promised you a proper cunt spanking, which made you even more confused. You opened your mouth to ask and he placed the handle there, and simply told you “Bite down on your favorite spoon”. And you obeyed. After all a good toy does as it is told. He turned your head so you would look in his eyes as he said "Good girl, I have a surprise for my little kitten". You went to ask what it was, but the spoon reminded you that you couldn’t. He knew that. You wanted to complain about the unfairness, but he knew that too. You saw the little mischievous look before he blindfolded you, he had a plan and you were going to love even if you were left a withering mess in the end. But, maybe that is the reason you loved it so much.
On to scenario based questions:
7. what do you wish would happen?
8. Are you wet reading this

Do not open spoiler before answer questions 7 and 8 please 🙂

Continuation of Scenario:
Spoiler:
You don't know how long you have been waiting for, but you have started drooling on yourself and can only ponder the possibilities of what's in store for you. What you did not expect to hear were multiple sets of footprints when the door opened. You panic for a second (or maybe you wouldn’t- I read your fantasy about being used as a toy hehe), but you calm hearing your Dom’s voice “Little toy, you said it was unfair for me to leave you waiting well here are all your lovely friends. They were all eager to test out my toy’s spankability. You will be a good little toy for them right?”
9. How would you respond to that?
10. How do you think the scenario would end
11. How would you feel if they used multiple different implements?
12. How would you feel if they noted down each reaction you made? How many spanks it took for for you to gasp, how many it took for you to moan? How many before you had an orgasm from it?

13. How wet are you?

PS so sorry for my mean question asking you to list all the embarrassing questions, I was quite curious tbh and I knew that would add to you H-count, so sorry if you felt it to be actually mean. However, if me being mean made to horny and wet then I have one more question…
14 (possibly) Did reading any of the above parts make you embarrassed? If so which parts
15 (possibly) Do you enjoy having to repeat all the humiliating things you have to do or say?
16 (possibly) Would you repeat them again if I asked you to like the good girl you are?

PS (again ig) Enjoy all the lovely spankings you are about to receive Kitten

1. Much better! I was only a little sick wo not too bad! And I'm a whole lot better now (almost like I was never sick at all by now thankfully)
H2. I hng my face feels very warm!

H3. I uh I don't really know? My mind is drawing such a blank right now! I'd say at least a couple edges but I'm sleepy right now so I probably wouldn't even stay awake long enough to cum!
H4. I, um yes the Gravity fucks me.... and I like it best when I'm not in control of it....
H5. I um I gave a keyword called "give it a try" for use in my thread on new years eve.... saying I would use the clover clamps for that long (total not all at once) before I could cum. I don't think I could really use them enough to get used to them enough to use them but it's just easier to keep them. I mainly was curious about them.... I mean there is a reason I'm a kitten after all.
6. The only kinky rule/ritual I like to follow right now is my bedtime hairbrush spankings!
H7. I hng I want him to come back and spank my tits so I gasp and let go of the spoon. Being told that the spanks will double since I couldn't keep a hold of myself...
H8. Yes! I'm squirming so much.
H9. I would whimper and almost lose the spoon!
H10. I would hope that I would get lots of cuddles and praise at the very very end. And a nice orgasm from all the doms...
H11. Hgn I would like that. I bet they would all use their favorite ones, which they would be best at using.
H12. HNGGGGGGG I hnnnnnn. It would turn me on so much, it would feel so very very good. I umm I do get turned on by being an experiment/experimented on.... and the humiliation of then all discussing the results of each test out loud above me....

They were a good mean. If they had been mean mean I wouldn't have answered them! (Though trying to copy them all into one place was tedious)

H13. ..... my panties will have a clear wet spot soon
H14. I umm labeled the ones that flustered me.... the senario got me the most.... it is just so perfectly designed to fluster me....
H15. I um kinda like having to reread it all.... copying it was tedious.
H16. I um yes..... if you really wanted me to.... I want to be a good

Counter: 1,240
Humiliation Counter:585

The following user says Thank You to StealthyKitten for this post:
Old 01-09-2024, 05:05 AM   #87
StealthyKitten
getDare Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by redcamel View Post
Nice thread. Let's try to be of help.

1) You are denied at least until december 2025, but you could shorten it to 31th of december 2024, if you strictly observe this dresscode for the whole 2024: heels, garters and stockings, skirts above the knee, front buttoned shirts. What do you choose?

2) Have you ever made a puddle of juices on the floor while masturbating?

3) Would you prefer to loose you virginity with a man or with a woman?

4) Would you prefer it happen in a vanilla relationship or would you feel more comfortable if it happens with you in a submissive position?

5) For your first time, would it be enough to loose your cunt virginity or do you think you could offer also the backdoor?

6) How would you feel if, in your first time with a man, he would use you as a passive cockwarming toy? Frustrated or hyperexcited?

7) Have you ever masturbated being blindfolded?

8) You're made to lick your Domme pussy for the first time, and it's the first time you actually lick a pussy, do you think you would enjoy the experience better being blindfolded?

9) What are you wearing right now?

10) Are your pussy wet and nipples hard?
1. If we ignore that not being something I could wear for work I think I would take it. I have lots of cute dresses and skirts I should wear more anyway!
H2. ..... yes
3. I think a woman.
4. I dont really care so long as I feel safe.
5. Im not comfortable with anal so just my cunt.
H6. So so so horny, yet growing frustrated as the need to be fucked grew.
7. Not blindfolded but I have with my eyes closed before.
8. I think I would enjoy it better being able to see their reactions to know if I was doing good.
9. Panties and a large (bigger than me) pink silky pajama shirt
H10. ..... yes

Cries out a little in the fact the answers were written but toy fell alseep before sending them and earned many many more spanks....
Edits in relief that actually it was afternoon not morning that the questions were asked and toy is so sleepy she cant read apparently lol
Counter: 1,290
Humiliation Counter:600

Old 01-09-2024, 05:29 AM   #88
redcamel
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by StealthyKitten View Post
1. If we ignore that not being something I could wear for work I think I would take it. I have lots of cute dresses and skirts I should wear more anyway!
H2. ..... yes
3. I think a woman.
4. I dont really care so long as I feel safe.
5. Im not comfortable with anal so just my cunt.
H6. So so so horny, yet growing frustrated as the need to be fucked grew.
7. Not blindfolded but I have with my eyes closed before.
8. I think I would enjoy it better being able to see their reactions to know if I was doing good.
9. Panties and a large (bigger than me) pink silky pajama shirt
H10. ..... yes

Cries out a little in the fact the answers were written but toy fell alseep before sending them and earned many many more spanks....
Edits in relief that actually it was afternoon not morning that the questions were asked and toy is so sleepy she cant read apparently lol
Counter: 1,290
Humiliation Counter:600
And not ignoring that you couldn't wear for work? (I'd be curious to know what's your work, if it isn't too personal/revealing)
redcamel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2024, 06:03 PM   #89
StealthyKitten
getDare Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by redcamel View Post
And not ignoring that you couldn't wear for work? (I'd be curious to know what's your work, if it isn't too personal/revealing)
Im going to veto this! Lets leave it at I need to be what people would consider lab safe.

Old 01-13-2024, 07:25 AM   #90
StealthyKitten
getDare Prodigy

Default Spanking Report

After toy's reward of being fucked with the Gravity by Sir, which felt so so so good! Toy realized she should post her spanking report here as well!!

I was teased so well this morning by being made to guess who chose the impliment for my spanking, and made to message them to ask nicely what it was that would be spanking toy well today. Toy was left in anticipation which made her squirm before she was teasingly told that the lovely wooden spoon would be used on toy's body. Sir told toy that she would wear her collar, cuffs and lingerie today for him. Toy put on the cuffs and collar while asking Sir if he had a specific set he wanted his toy in today. Squirming and cunt dripping so empty in anticipation! Bent over the bed to feel even more submissive as toy waited for her answer. For the orders she would obey from Sir!

Sir gave toy her spanking positions and tolf her to put on the blue teddy which would make her cunt easily accessable. For spanking her ass she was to be bound bent over a chair on display. She was to enjoy feeling exposed and displayed before starting to spank herself. Toy picked a four legged stool she has. Thighs tied to the legs so toy was open and properly displayed. Some pillows used to make it so toy could be the correct hight to tie her chest to the stool as well. Well restrained and showing off her pretty ass and dripping cunt! Feel so bound and exposed!
Toy was told to spank each cheek 10 times before moving to the other cheek. Toy placed the spoon against her left cheek, letting the anticipation build. Then SPANK! The sound was so loud and the sting so strong! The sting lasted a long time, lingering for the whole time it took toy to write this paragraph and longer! But toy was determined to be a very good toy! 10 down, 1,280 spanks to go for this soon to be well spanked cockwarming toy!!
This time 10 to the right cheek, same as the left. Hnggg. Toy already felt that nice sharp sting, all exposed to everyone. 1,270 to go.... Toy decided that next she would alternate without breaks to really make her ass hurt!
Owchhhhh! Toy did 100 spanks with no breaks except the short one needed to change cheeks! Toys ass felt on fire! Toy was making sure not to hold back, to spank very very hard and firm for Sir and all the members of getdare so generous to toy by giving her a spanking!! 1,170 to go.
70 more done fast and hard... 1,100 to go.
100 more done hard and slow.... 1,000 to go. Poor toys ass feels to hot and tingly!
200 done.... 800 to go.
Another 200, oh god my ass is so stingy and my cunt so drippy. Toy started to fade into the rhythm, sting sting sting sting sting. Over and over again each spank hard, making such a loud noise, having such an impact. At one point it started to feel really really good but it faded back into the feel good pain instead of the feel good could get close to the edge kind of feeling.
600 to go. Toy was taking it so well so far! Toy was feeling so good and submissive and soankable that toy was sure she would finish them all!
Another 200 done. With an extra 10 as toy wasnt hitting hard enough for 10 of them and toy was such a good little toy and immediately did then again harder! 400 to go!!! Toy was so eager now that toy was so so close! And lovely dgforyourpleasure would have to do half of what toy does today! So that motivated toy even more!!!
The last 400 were done slow and hard. Making sure each spank was as hard as toy could manage. Toy felt so so good all red assed, wet and displayed. Toy just took a few minutes to remain all wonderfully bound before freeing herself and getting cozy for a break.
Toy did all 1,290 spanks in one session that took under an hour and left toy's ass very red and sore!
Toy reconnected her handcuff chain before walking around to stretch her legs, looking at her red and slightly purple ass. Sitting down and feeling how wonderfully sore it was. Then getting cozy in bed enjoying the sore feeling as toys ass was pressed into the soft bed. Toy could feel herself dripping and feeling so so so empty!!! Toy wanted to be filled with cock so bad now that she wasn't being spanked. Toy should always be spanked, fucked or filled with cock!
Toy had taken picture to be able to find a way to "show" how red toy spanked her ass.
Hex of ass before spanking: #c1a099
Red area after spanking: #985655
"Purple" area: #97716e
The redness didn't last a super long time as toy can only spank herself so hard since toy is reaching behind herself to spank. But the warmth and soreness will likely remain for a decent part of the day!
Bound in frog tie on my bed, collar leashed to the bed and labia spreader in toy started to spank her clit with the handle of the spoon! Toy couldn't hit very hard as toy needed to keep the spoon very very close to not hit the spreader instead of toy's clit. The 600 spanks make toy's clit very sensitive but not very sore as it did hurt a little but not too much.... Toy wanted to be a very very good toy so toy also grabbed her new spanking tool that toy belived would have an easier time hitting toy's clit to try!
Toy carefully lifted herself down from bed and over to her toy box to grab the new toy. Feeling extra helpless as moving was so hard! Toy had to use her arms to lift herself and shuffle along the floor! Toy had to use her arms to lift and give a tiny toss of toy back into bed... Toy imagined being thrown around by Sir or others while all helpless and clenched around nothing.
The thin little dragon whip hurt so much more but kept hitting to the left of my opened and exposed clit! After 10 spanks toy removed the drenched spreader and felt open and empty!
After 10 spanks more that hurt like hell making toy's cunt burn, toy was gasping. Toy kept going and got to 40 total before taking a small break. Toy promised herself to be extra good and do all 600 to make her pussy and clit hurt just like Sir had wanted it to!
60 more made it 100 and toy's cunt was throbbing so bad! It hurt and toy wanted to curl up into a tiny ball to protect toy's cunt! The tiny thin little end burned when it hit just right!!
Toy did 100 more without stopping. Crying out with each spank past 30 with tiny little cries of pain. The thin tip of the toy covered in toy's pussy juices from how much toy was dripping.
Eek! Only at 200 spank. 400 more to go to make Sir extra proud of his toy!!
200 more, toy's thighs wouldn't stop trembling at this point!
Toy made it to 600 with a throbbing and very sore clit and cunt! Toy untied herself
Having been frog tied for about 40 minutes, took a short little walk to stretch her legs and shoved the small cock back into toy's aching cunt. Even though toy was done with her small cockwarming time toy just wanted a cock that would have her comfortablely full for a while as her pussy throbbed! Toy considers the dragon whip paddle to be the worst pussy spanking tool she owns now! Toy was being gentle with the spanks and they burned and throbbed so powerfully!!

Toy blushed while writitng the following thank yous..... gushing around the cock inside her pussy. After writing the thank yous below toy applied a generous amount of toothpaste to her clit and rubbed it in until it burned and toy was gushing even more. Not wiping it off and letting it keep burning until it wore off on its own.

Thank you for my spanking milbeo9, joshers90, Juga, Caya, Sex Speed Runner, Kuroko-kun.

Thank you for spanking and humiliating me Lesbian Kitty, Hwrd, herpderp42, redcamel, Bluedieblub, Kaiyo, and Phaedo.

Thank you for choosing what would spank me dgforyourpleasure! I hope that you enjoy your spanking and that you enjoy my report.

Extra special thank you to Sir DungeonMaster for arranging this spanking for his toy! Toy hopes her report makes you very very happy and that Sir continues to use his toy for his pleasure! Toy hopes that Sir can spank his toy again soon to help remind his toy that she lives to be spanked, filled and fucked! His toy is dripping around the cock inside her cunt, made so submissive and soothed by being full.

Please ask toy more questions so she can be spanked even more next time for Sir's enjoyment!

Counter: 0
Humilation Counter: 0

The following user says Thank You to StealthyKitten for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk