Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 04-29-2018, 03:09 PM   #1
RoseThornia9795

Default Tumblr Dare (Humiliating Story #1)

Sir made me create a new Tumblr, and for every 10 followers I have post a humiliating moment about myself. So here is moment #1.

--------------------------------

Too read story with pictures, click here: shyroseny.tumblr.com (Follow me for more humiliating moments.)

--------------------------------

A few years ago, I was dared to listen to a hypnosis file without knowing what it was. Before this, I had never been hypnotized or had even tried hypnosis. But I was like, SURE! What’s the worst that could happen?

I went into the hypnosis with a very positive attitude, curious to see what would happen. Would I be made to chirp like a chicken every time someone said a specific word? Would I be made to dance in my underwear when five or more people were around? Or would I be made to attack someone on command? The last thing happened that I thought would happen.

First of all, I wasn’t expecting the hypnosis to take me down as quickly as it did. I remember listening to the induction and the last thing I remember hearing was the word “four.” Then, I woke up. Nothing had happened. I felt the same. I just felt a whole lot more relaxed.

That night I went to bed as normal, wearing a tank top and stripped pajama bottoms. The next morning, humiliation and shame flooded my entire body. I had wet the bed. Me, a 20-year-old girl, had wet the bed. I hadn’t wet the bed since I was 4-years-old.

I became scared and listened to the file again, making sure not to go under. I just had to listen to see what had happened to me. Sure enough, it was a bedwetting file. And it was supposed to last for a week. Sure enough, to my great humiliation, it did.

I love the most embarrassing and humiliating dares! There is something about wearing a Diaper that makes me feel special.

I am also owned by Heckler86 so please do not ask me to be your submissive, or to domme you. I am not allowed to play with others without his explicit permission.
RoseThornia9795 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2018, 03:12 PM   #2
sexualfeelings
Distinguished Member

Wow, do you still have the link to the file?

The story was well written and easy to follow.
Likes: Age play, rules, hypnosis, punishments, verbal humiliation, diapers, condescending language, being made to feel dumb, chastity, hidden public, predicaments, being made to prove im not a "big girl"
My Rules
Pm Dares
sexualfeelings is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to sexualfeelings for this post:
Old 04-29-2018, 03:17 PM   #3
RoseThornia9795

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexualfeelings View Post
Wow, do you still have the link to the file?

The story was well written and easy to follow.
I don't have the link anymore, but I'm pretty sure it came from the site, Warp My Mind. Sorry, I couldn't help more.

I love the most embarrassing and humiliating dares! There is something about wearing a Diaper that makes me feel special.

I am also owned by Heckler86 so please do not ask me to be your submissive, or to domme you. I am not allowed to play with others without his explicit permission.
Old 04-29-2018, 03:18 PM   #4
Guv'nor
getDare Devil

Wow, that is a very hot story! I have followed you on Tumblr now

Ask me anything

Likes (as a Dom): Toilet Control, humiliation, WAM, clothing control, underwear control, chastity control

Kik: GD_Guvnor
Guv'nor is online now   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Guv'nor for this post:
Old 04-30-2018, 05:27 PM   #5
RoseThornia9795

Follow me on tumblr for more stories like this: shyroseny.tumblr.com

For every 10 followers, I have to post a humiliating or revealing story.

Old 05-01-2018, 01:11 AM   #6
PinkAndPurple98

Great story! Id love to follow you but I dont have tumblr
Listening to a hypno file without knowing what it does sounds really fun though, Id love to try that
PinkAndPurple98 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to PinkAndPurple98 for this post:
Old 05-01-2018, 04:18 PM   #7
RoseThornia9795

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkAndPurple98 View Post
Great story! Id love to follow you but I dont have tumblr
Listening to a hypno file without knowing what it does sounds really fun though, Id love to try that
You could always create an account!

Advertisements
Kink Talk