Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Ask me Anything (AMA)

Old 11-12-2016, 05:29 PM   #46
An_Jon
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by iSpuds View Post
Do you consider yourself Dominant-leaning by nature or by expectation? (i.e. do you ever wish you could sub more often?)

What's the first thing you notice on a person's face?

What's your relationship with religion, if any?

For you, what's most important in a relationship?
1. I'm definitely dominant-leaning by nature, and I sub as often as I get the chance. I'd say my confidence often leads me to take the dominant role in a situation (this is more prevalent, but not exclusive, when online). I've found I'm also quite naturally inclined towards trying to break out of a submissive situation - so it takes a person of strength (either physically or mentally) to maintain my submission for any length of time - even the length of a scene. This is why I think natural, overall.

2. I notice eyes straight away - and pretty eyes can really endear me to a person. I notice mouths a lot too - but I'd say I prefer eyes.

3. I'm an agnostic atheist - so I admit that I really have no idea how it works up there, or how things started, but if I had to choose I'd be inclined to say that there is no higher power. I have no issue with people being religious, so long as it's not forced upon me. This is why I get angry when people kill in the name of such a debatable idea - surely the best way would be to have the debate, and come to a unified conclusion with no death? That's an idealist's view, anyway.

I'm also comfortable because, if I am wrong, when I die I'm certain that a power intelligent enough to create beings as complex and introspective as humans would be able to accept a freedom of opinion. If evidence is presented to me that a God exists then I'll happily change my views, and if that happens when I die then I'll quite confidently explain my decision in front of this power, and I think that they would understand why I stand in my position. Again, maybe I'm just being idealistic.

4. Well, it's a relationship - so you need a good relationship. I'd definitely prioritise this over sex as sex takes up such a comparatively small amount of your time (shut up, I perform just fine). Being good, if not best, friends is absolutely essential, in my eyes.

I like talking to new people. Come and say hello if you'd like to get to know me

26 | M | UK | Bisexual | Switch | Punmaster
About Me | My Blog | BDSM Test

Come and play with me:
My AMA
My KIK - and rules on using it!

An_Jon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2016, 05:01 AM   #47
Joe Kavalier

1. How long does it take you to cum once you have an erection? Obviously, most of sex is delaying the inevitable to enjoy it. But if you need to rub one out quickly, are we talking 10–20 seconds? Or 90?
2. What's the oddest fetish/preference a partner has expressed? (Other than the yogurt fiasco!)
3. Do you enjoy freeballing? When do you partake? Has it ever led to… cock-tastrophe?
4. Have you ever experimented with orgasm denial? Or does all your sex end with both partners having climaxed?
5. You mentioned earlier that you'd been at a "shoot" somewhere. We're you in front of the camera or behind it?
Joe Kavalier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2019, 02:49 PM   #48
An_Jon
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Kavalier View Post
1. How long does it take you to cum once you have an erection? Obviously, most of sex is delaying the inevitable to enjoy it. But if you need to rub one out quickly, are we talking 10–20 seconds? Or 90?
2. What's the oddest fetish/preference a partner has expressed? (Other than the yogurt fiasco!)
3. Do you enjoy freeballing? When do you partake? Has it ever led to… cock-tastrophe?
4. Have you ever experimented with orgasm denial? Or does all your sex end with both partners having climaxed?
5. You mentioned earlier that you'd been at a "shoot" somewhere. We're you in front of the camera or behind it?
1. If we're talking quickly - there are a few go-to videos that get the job done in about 10 minutes. I've never been one for immediate, even when I want to be.

2. The yogurt fiasco is a classic, and I got to tell that story on stage doing stand up recently. Since then it's hard to say really, I tend to keep within my own limits quite well. I topped a girl once who wanted me to control what she ate and when she ate it, though she'd break the rules constantly on purpose to get punishments, which isn't the sort of dynamic I want when I'm in a position of power.

Also, given my public hatred of feet / foot fetishes, I recently discovered I have a huge thing for socks, so that's strange from my end.

3. I love freeballing and only have good experiences of it.

4. When I bottom I love short-term orgasm denial. Not much experience of it from the top and in person honestly. Gets me going when I do it online though.

5. Behind the camera, though I haven't done it for about 18 months now. Need another go soon.

Apologies for such a late response!

I like talking to new people. Come and say hello if you'd like to get to know me

Come and play with me:
My AMA

Old 02-07-2023, 09:19 AM   #49
An_Jon
Distinguished Member

I haven't been on this site in near-enough 3 years... AMA!

Come and play with me:
My AMA

Old 02-07-2023, 10:02 AM   #50
SweetTeen
getDare Addict

Why is my whole fetlife homescreen full of pictures and entries of you?
Old 02-08-2023, 01:04 AM   #51
BR1985
Distinguished Member

You mention kink events in London in other posts - which have you been to and would reccomend?

PM me any truth you like

My avatar was wonderfully provided by the delightful Bound. He's usually quite a good boy...
BR1985 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk