Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Dice Dares

Old 04-22-2010, 09:19 AM   #1
Mr.RainbowBanana
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to Mr.RainbowBanana
Rainbow A Fruity Wish - Dice Dare (Females Only)

For this dice dare I joined forces with the awesome juliawish, she has made a few sections for all you lovely people, so, credit to juliawish, thank you.

Roll for the section:
Roll a 1 - Ice and toothpaste
Roll a 2 - Tit torture
Roll a 3 - Semi public masturbation
Roll a 4 - Pussy torture
Roll a 5 - The next person to post on this thread will roll the whole thing from the start for you
Roll a 6 - Roll another 2 times to get 2 different sections

1 - ICE & TOOTHPASTE:

This must be done twice in a row, both times ending only when all the ice (each time) has melted

Roll for toothpaste:
Roll a 1 - Smothered on your nipples and in your ass
Roll a 2 - Smothered on your nipples
Roll a 3 - In your pussy
Roll a 4 - In your ass
Roll a 5 - In your pussy and ass
Roll a 6 - In your pussy, ass and also smothered on your nipples

Roll for how many ice cubes:
Roll a 1 - 2 - One in your pussy, one in your ass
Roll a 2 - 4 - Two in your pussy, two in your ass
Roll a 3 - 6 - Three in your pussy, three in your ass
Roll a 4 - 8 - Three in your pussy, three in your ass and one on each nipple
Roll a 5 - 10 - Four in your pussy, four in your ass, one on each nipple
Roll a 6 - 12 - Four in your pussy, four in your ass, one on each nipple and 2 in-between your thighs

2 - TIT TORTURE [Credit to Juliawish]

Roll a 1 - Place one clothespin on each nipple, then put on a shirt and skirt, no underwear. Now g
o outdoors and walk around for 10 minutes. Return home, undress, and remove the clothespins.
Roll a 2 - Place one clothespin on each nipple. Place 6 more clothespins on each breast in a circle around your nipple. Masturbate in your favourite way until you get to the edge, but stop before you orgasm. You may then remove one clothespin every 30 seconds until they are all off.
Roll a 3 - Roll a 6-sided die 10 times and add up the numbers. Then strip naked and masturbate to the edge, but stop before you orgasm. Rub some baby oil on your slut tits, then light a candle a drip the number of drops of wax that you rolled on each tit. Peel off the wax.
Roll a 4 - Roll a 6-sided die 10 times and add up the numbers. Then strip naked and masturbate to the edge, but stop before you orgasm. Using a wooden kitchen spoon or similar item, smack each breast the number of times you rolled.
Roll a 5 - Dress in skirt, blouse and bra - no panties. Lean forward and pull your bra cups open, drop 10 thumbtacks into each cup, then gently release the bra cup. Now, you must go outside somewhere semi-public (like a park) and do 100 jumping jacks, 30 sit-ups, and 10 push-ups.
Roll a 6 - Bonus roll! Roll twice and do two of these tit tortures. Make sure not to do the same one twice.

3 - SEMI-PUBLIC MASTURBATION

Roll for place:
Roll a 1 - Outside your house (front facing away from the house, must at least be 5 metres away)
Roll a 2 - Secluded spot in your local park
Roll a 3 - Outside a random house on a road facing away from the house (must be 4 - 5 roads away)
Roll a 4 - Your back garden
Roll a 5 - Outside a random house on a road facing towards the house (must be 4 - 5 roads away)
Roll a 6 - The next person to post will give you your place

Roll for time:
Roll a 1, 3 or 5 - Anytime between 10am & 10pm
Roll a 2, 4 or 6 - Anytime between 10:05pm & 09:55am

How long to masturbate for (You can only cum after the time has elapsed):
Roll a 1 - 10 mins
Roll a 2 - 20 mins
Roll a 3 - 30 mins
Roll a 4 - 40 mins
Roll a 5 - 50 mins
Roll a 6 - 60 mins

If you cum before the time is up, you must roll something from both the pussy and tit torture

4 - PUSSY TORTURE [Credit to Juliawish]

Roll a 1 - Masturbate to the edge, but do not cum. Place 4 clothespins on each side of your pussy, then use a rubber band, string or tape to hold the clothespins flat against your thighs to open you pussy wide. Roll a 6-sided die 5 times and add up the numbers. Rub some baby oil on your slut cunt, then light a candle a drip the number of drops of wax that you rolled on your open pussy. Peel off the wax and remove the clothespins.
Roll a 2 - Dress in skirt, blouse and panties - no bra. Pull up your skirt and pull open the waistband of your panties. Drop 10 thumbtacks into your panties, then gently release the waistband and push down your skirt. Now, you must go outside somewhere semi-public (like a park) and do 100 jumping jacks, 30 sit-ups, and 10 push-ups.
Roll a 3 - Masturbate to the edge, but do not cum. Now, see how many fingers you can get in that wet pussy. If you get all 5 of your fingers in, you get no punishment. If you can only get in 4 fingers, you must stand at your front window naked and smack your pussy with a wooden kitchen spoon (or similar item) 25 times. If you can only get in 3 fingers, you must stand at your front window naked and smack your pussy with a wooden kitchen spoon (or similar item) 50 times. If you can only get in 2 fingers, you must stand at your front window naked and smack your pussy with a wooden kitchen spoon (or similar item) 100 times. If you can only get in 1 finger, you must stand at your open front doorway naked and smack your pussy with a wooden kitchen spoon (or similar item) 200 times. If you can't get any fingers in that wet hole, go see a doctor.
Roll a 4 - Roll a 6-sided die 10 times and add up the numbers. Then strip naked and masturbate to the edge, but stop before you orgasm. Rub some baby oil on your slut pussy, then light a candle a drip the number of drops of wax that you rolled on your pussy lips and clit. Peel off the wax.
Roll a 5 - Place two clothespin on each side of your pussy, then put on a shirt and the smallest skirt you own, no underwear. Now go outdoors and walk around for 15 minutes. Return home, undress, and remove the clothespins.
Roll a 6 - Bonus roll! Roll twice and do two of these pussy tortures. Make sure not to do the same one twice.

Luuurve:
Forced masturbation. Very mild pain. Toothpaste. Slight cold. Semi/risky public (Depending on what it is). Webcam (Depends on who it is). Pictures (Depends on who it is). Forced nudity. Home made toy play. Risky gambling. Inspirational & creative tasks/dares. Dice. Cfnm. Bdsm.

Note:
-Anything not mentioned, I wont do.
Mr.RainbowBanana is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to Mr.RainbowBanana for this post:
Old 04-22-2010, 06:44 PM   #2
carlsub

pleaseeee make a guys version :P your awesome!
carlsub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 10:08 PM   #3
Mr.RainbowBanana
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to Mr.RainbowBanana
Rainbow

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlsub View Post
pleaseeee make a guys version :P your awesome!
Thank you very much carlsub, but I'm not the awesome one, juliawish and the people of getdare themselves are the ones to thank, for inspiration and help.

About the making a guys version, I'll see what I can do

Luuurve:
Forced masturbation. Very mild pain. Toothpaste. Slight cold. Semi/risky public (Depending on what it is). Webcam (Depends on who it is). Pictures (Depends on who it is). Forced nudity. Home made toy play. Risky gambling. Inspirational & creative tasks/dares. Dice. Cfnm. Bdsm.

Note:
-Anything not mentioned, I wont do.
Mr.RainbowBanana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 07:06 PM   #4
Tamara

Arrow

Hmmm. I wanted to try this out asap, but I got a 5 for my first roll... Someone gets to roll for me I guess. Any takers?
Tamara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 10:00 PM   #5
Tamara

Arrow

curdares rolled for me on the chat room. 3, 4, 2, 5
As I've reported on my thread, I already masturbated on my backyard today, so this was going to be the second time! For those who haven't visited my dare thread yet (http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=48588), I live with a roommate in a quiet one-story house, in a lightly populated area just outside of town (near a beach). My backyard isn't fenced at all, and can probably be seen by only three houses (two are closer than the other one), and from certain vantage points on the street (which has very low to non-existent traffic). I started this dare at 7.30 am so the sun was up and it was a bright day with a clear sky. My roommate was (and still is) fast asleep, and probably so were most of the neighbours, but as it was nearing 8 o'clock, people might start to wake up for work. Or, for all I knew, be already awake and having coffee...

Now, the dare didn't specify clothing, so I thought I might get away easily by doing this over my clothes, but that felt like cheating, especially since I can be seen by so few points! So... once again, I stepped on the back yard completely naked, and lay on my back, knees bent, legs spread-eagled, my pussy facing the two houses that can see me more clearly, and I started masturbating! I edged, fast, and I really wanted to come, and I had no timer set, but I was sure the 50 mins weren't up! In fact, I was sure not even 10 mins had passed! So I held back my orgasm by stopping for a bit, and started again. I really couldn't hold it back for long, though, so I came long before the 50 mins were up! I enjoy prolonging my climaxes, but I'm not very good at it! Later on I am going to roll on the tit and pussy torture tables to find out my punishment. Unless someone else is prepared to roll for me!
Old 06-01-2010, 10:05 PM   #6
spiritualxtc
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tamara View Post
curdares rolled for me on the chat room. 3, 4, 2, 5
As I've reported on my thread, I already masturbated on my backyard today, so this was going to be the second time! For those who haven't visited my dare thread yet (http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=48588), I live with a roommate in a quiet one-story house, in a lightly populated area just outside of town (near a beach). My backyard isn't fenced at all, and can probably be seen by only three houses (two are closer than the other one), and from certain vantage points on the street (which has very low to non-existent traffic). I started this dare at 7.30 am so the sun was up and it was a bright day with a clear sky. My roommate was (and still is) fast asleep, and probably so were most of the neighbours, but as it was nearing 8 o'clock, people might start to wake up for work. Or, for all I knew, be already awake and having coffee...

Now, the dare didn't specify clothing, so I thought I might get away easily by doing this over my clothes, but that felt like cheating, especially since I can be seen by so few points! So... once again, I stepped on the back yard completely naked, and lay on my back, knees bent, legs spread-eagled, my pussy facing the two houses that can see me more clearly, and I started masturbating! I edged, fast, and I really wanted to come, and I had no timer set, but I was sure the 50 mins weren't up! In fact, I was sure not even 10 mins had passed! So I held back my orgasm by stopping for a bit, and started again. I really couldn't hold it back for long, though, so I came long before the 50 mins were up! I enjoy prolonging my climaxes, but I'm not very good at it! Later on I am going to roll on the tit and pussy torture tables to find out my punishment. Unless someone else is prepared to roll for me!
Rolled a 6 :P Lucky you.

Tit Torture: Rolled a 2

Pussy Torture: Rolled a 4

Have fun
spiritualxtc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 10:09 PM   #7
curdares
Distinguished Member

Cheating on dares already?!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by silvia84 View Post
That, dear curdares, was an ADVENTURE.. not a dare....
curdares is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 10:10 PM   #8
Tamara

Arrow

Rolling a 6 means that you get two rolls on the tit torture table, doesn't it?
Old 06-01-2010, 10:11 PM   #9
Tamara

Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by curdares View Post
Cheating on dares already?!?
Who's cheating?
Old 06-01-2010, 10:13 PM   #10
spiritualxtc
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tamara View Post
Rolling a 6 means that you get two rolls on the tit torture table, doesn't it?
Does it? I may have misread, but I thought that rolling a 6 meant to roll 2 times for 2 different categories.
Old 06-01-2010, 10:16 PM   #11
Tamara

Arrow

The dare itself wants me to roll on both tit and pussy torture as punishment. But the 6 you rolled entitles you to two rolls on the tit torture table. So you owe me one more roll there. Or you can choose one, if you find that sexier! Excuse me for a bit, going to do a dare from my thread.
Old 06-01-2010, 10:17 PM   #12
spiritualxtc
Account Banned

3 for tit torture!
Old 06-01-2010, 11:18 PM   #13
Tamara

Arrow

For my punishment, spiritualxtc rolled a 6 on the tit torture table, which entitled him to two more rolls. He got a 2, and I think he chose 3! He rolled a 4 on the pussy torture table. All of those could be easily and most enjoyable combined into one punishment...

Naked, I sat on my bedroom floor (door unlocked to increase the chances of getting caught by my roommate), and placed 7 clothespins on each breast, one per nipple and six around it, on the circumference of the areolas. I placed the nipple clothespins directly on the nipples and not on their base, so I could maximize the pain! I fucked myself with my jelly dildo till I edged and then started removing the pins one by one, leaving a 30 second gap before each removal. It hurt like hell (they had gone numb after a while, and I had forgotten about them, but as the blood rushed back in it stung a looot!, and I left the ones on the nipples for last! Tears were running down my cheeks!

I rubbed some baby oil on my tits and my pussy and rolled for the candle wax drips, getting a total of 25 for the tits and 33 for the pussy. I lit a candle and started dripping. Tits, pussy, tits, pussy... until the tits were done and I only had to drip wax on my pussy. The baby oil made the wax slip a bit more than usual at first, instead of directly sticking to my skin, so I got really messy! I wrote this before peeling anything of. I kinda like the wax on me, for now, and I'm going to keep it there for a bit!
Old 06-02-2010, 09:10 AM   #14
Myrrh

found this, and it seems an awesome dare! Thanks for making it~

So, i just finished rolling. i need some one to give me a place to do the semi public masturbation dare. Anyone?
Myrrh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 01:04 PM   #15
spiritualxtc
Account Banned

The roof of an apartment building

Advertisements
Kink Talk