Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 11-16-2018, 03:48 PM   #226
diaperboybcn29

Chill out in your balcony for a whole hour wearing only a clearly used diaper from the waist down (no pants allowed on top). You cannot try to hide your diaper behind anything (table, chair or whatever). You also have to send me a picture of your dare

Not my cup of tea: Messy diapers, anal play

Hard Limits - Pee drinking, Full Public, Family, Blood, Scat Eating, Face, Life Ruining, Permanent, CBT

kik: diaperboybcn29
diaperboybcn29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2018, 01:40 PM   #227
Diaperdareboy17

Need diaper dares make them hard pls
Diaperdareboy17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2018, 08:46 PM   #228
sissybabygirl
getDare Sweetheart

This dare starts once you've pooped in your nappy (eat lots and make sure you haven't messed for 36 hours beforehand). Have ice cubes prepped as well.

Two hours before you begin you will start drinking water - a pint every half an hour. Keep drinking until the end of the dare. Now once you've pooped you're going to fill a large mixing bowl with oatmeal. Place it on the floor before getting dressed into your most humiliating outfit (whether this is sissy or animalistic is up to you! If you want, send me picture proofs of all of this).

When dressed then write out by hand: "I am the most disgusting thing here. I know this because I am sat in my own poop". Write the line 100 times, take pictures and send me the proof if you can. If you don't finish in 20 minutes fill your nappy with the ice cubes and keep going.

When you've finished writing your lines, crawl like a dog back to the oatmeal. Lap it up like a dog.

Don't clean up. After this you're going to feel quite full but there's no time to rest - I want you to send me a video of you doing 100 star jumps. After this you may relax, although if you didn't have to put the ice cubes in your nappy before now then do it here.

Now you're going to have a nap, well, a pan. Yes, get a pan from the kitchen. Place it in the corner and stand in it, you may have to balance on one leg or go on tiptoes. You're not stepping out of the pan until the end of the three hours are up. I hope you don't get too unbalanced - step out the pan at all and you'll have to stick a finger down the back of your nappy and smell it!

Kik: sissyray81

Likes: Bondage, ORAL, maxi pads abdl, Hidden public, Control, Sissification, HUMILIATION, Diapers Bets/games, Rules, Messy, Long denial
dislikes: Sleeping dares, Corner Time, Line-writing, saran wrap pee drinking
Limits: Social-Suicide, Face, Unhealthy, Cam, FB,

I'm a big sissy fag till 2035
sissybabygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2018, 04:51 PM   #229
BabyWeirdo
getDare Sweetheart

I think you'll enjoy this challenge:

The 36 Hour Grumpy Baby Challenge.
The point of this challenge is to keep a baby wetting and messy, unable to catch a rest or get a diaper change, and thus become extraordinarily humiliated, degraded and grumpy!

How it works:
1. Every hour the time must be written on your diaper and a diaper check must be sent with pic proof, showing the state of the front and back of your diapers.
2. Every half an hour you must drink 400ml water.
3. Every two hours you must eat a jar of baby food.
4. Every four hours you must complete be hand forty copies of the line "I am a stinky baby, nothing more, and deserve this humiliation."
5. Every five hours you must add another diaper layer.
6. Every six hours you must take a large amount of laxatives.
7. Every seven hours you must dress in a frilly pink dress and perform on video seventy jumping jacks.
8. Finally, every eight hours you must eat a large (preferably fatty) main meal, for example a large frozen pizza or a large dish of pasta. Better stock up on enough meals before starting otherwise you could be in for quite an embarrassing trip to the shop!

The rules:
No removing diapers, only adding them to the outside of whatever you're currently wearing.
Tasks can be completed in less than the allotted time (for example you can add an extra diaper layer after only three hours if needed) but if so then the timer for the next occurance of the task is reset (so if you add a diaper layer at three hours after starting then you'd need to add another at the eight hour mark).
No sleeping for longer than twenty minutes at a time. This is essential so to complete the drinking and other tasks every half hour.
Any tasks you fail to do within five minutes of the time expiring (for example going more than 35 minutes without drinking) will create a punishment point for every minute longer you take to complete them (so if you don't drink for a whole hour that will be twenty-five punishment points you earn, if you don't eat baby food for three hours then that'll be fifty-five points).

Punishment points MUST be spent after the 36 hours hours are up and before you catch a proper sleep.
Points can be spent in only the following ways:
1 point for every two minutes with a piss-filled diaper over your face.
1 point for every thirty seconds with a poop-filled diaper over your face.

She / Her
25 y.o. girl in a diaper
Diaper Check me on Kik: RassilonofGallifrey

Outfits and Toys

PM Dares
My Storytelling

Likes: ABDL and diapers, being humiliated and verbally degraded, nipple torture, petplay and costumes.
Limits: Pee and poo outside diapers, public, anal, messy, masturbation, cum, face photos, friends, family, illegal, permanent

Masturbation doesn't interest me at all.
BabyWeirdo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2018, 07:26 PM   #230
diaperlover30

For your task, you are going to need a few things. Firstly, you are going to need a diaper, sissy. Second, you are going to need a jar of apple sauce (your call on how big, but the bigger the better! I recommend 500ml and up). The final thing you will need is a turkey baster. Do not continue reading until you have bought all the required things!

Here's what you're going to do. First, lay out all the items, and find a place to lay down. I also suggest putting something on the ground under you. Take the turkey baster, and fill it with apple sauce. Then, take the turkey baster, and insert it into your bum. You can use some lube first if you want. Squeeze the bulb and feel the apple sauce squirt out into your sissy hole. You may squirt some air in with it. Hold everything in, including the air. If you let out a fart, some applesauce could come out as well, and we don't want that yet. Keep filling the turkey baster and filling your bottom with the apple sauce. Keep filling until the entire jar of apple sauce is inside you. If you can't get it all with the turkey baster, don't worry about it. Anyway, put on your diaper(s), and enjoy. Eventually all that apple sauce is going to come out into your diaper. Whenever you are ready, let it all out. Then I want you to sit down and wiggle around in it a bit, and enjoy the mess in the back of your diaper

Extreme for me. 6 hour limit
diaperlover30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2018, 08:01 PM   #231
WedgieSissyVanessa
getDare Sweetheart

Give yourself an enema, wait for an hour then put on your diaper and walk to the store. You don’t have to buy anything if you don’t want to but you must walk around the store for 3 hours. If you make it home without messing your diaper congrats! The dare is done. However if you mess yourself while there you have to stay there the remaining time in your messed diaper before you leave and have to stay in your messed diaper until the next morning

Name- Vanessa
25/Sissy/US/5'7
Kik- wedgiesissyvanessa
Dick size- 2.5 inches

PANTY WEARING BITCH

I can’t say no to any female request

Pick my outfit for the day

Likes-Dislikes-Limits

Toys so far
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=97192

CrossDressingClothes

Rules

PM Dares
WedgieSissyVanessa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2018, 09:41 PM   #232
Littleboyblue123

You are going to have a fun little trip to the movies! But before you go you need to make sure you are good a hydrated. Drink at least 1L of water. Do not buy your movie ticket until you already have to pee and the movie must be 2 hours long minimum. Before you go you need to put on at least 1 diaper under your clothes. Now you have a choice, if you only wear 1 you will have to drink 2 large Sodas after you get there over the course of the 1st half of the movie. If you wear 2 diaper you have to drink 1 large soda in the 1st half, and if you are very brave and waddle into the theater wearing 3 diapers you don't have to drink anything. Now go enjoy the movie. If you make it though the whole movie without wetting, congrats! Go wet your diaper standing in the middle of the lobby You may change as soon as you like. If you wet during the movie, I'm sorry but you are about to have a rough 18 hours. Set a timer for 18 hours as soon as the movie ends. You may not take of that diaper until the timer goes off. You must also take an oral laxative within the first 2 hours. All media in that time period (music, movies, tv, books, games) must be meant for babys. All food must be baby food and veggie or meat based (at least 5 jars must be eaten before you are allowed to change regardless of whether the timer has gone off or not. In addition, there will be one more thing you must do before changing after the timer has gone off. You must post a thread asking permission to change, telling everyone exactly what state your diaper is in and promising to do a dare for them after you have changed if they give you permission. Once you have permission from 3 people you may change. I want a pm from you letting me know if you made it through the movie without wetting or not. Good luck!!!

For mine, I will have from mid-day Friday until early Saturday morning before in which time I will be 100% free, so please keep it within that timeframe. Also, nothing involving putting food in my diaper. I'm not into WAM at all and find it kind of boring. Thanks!

Kik: yourlittleproperty2. Doms feel free to pm and humiliate me
Littleboyblue123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2018, 02:30 PM   #233
bjbarnes
Distinguished Member

Set aside at least several hours. When the time comes around you are going to start acting like a ditzy, diapered princess. You will start by diapering up if you haven't already but make sure you have used the bathroom beforehand and don't need to pee.

First roll two dice. These rolls will determine how many items from the list below you will be wearing for the duration of the dare. I don't expect you to have everything but if you have substitutes (be honest) then go ahead. If you really cant do this section then you're going to be punished at the end.

The following list are all items which count as a wearable item: Extra diapers*, panties, bra, makeup, heels, plastic panties, female dress, skirt, blouse, wig, stockings/tights/leggings, jewellery, nail polish, bonnet, pacifier/gag, onesie, mittens/elbow length gloves. Other items can be worn but it wont contribute to your roll.

*Can use multiple diapers instead of other items.

From now on the toilet is off limits and this dare will not be complete until your diaper is leaking. If you opted to double up then tough. You'll probably want to try and get this over with quickly, especially if you're looking like quite a foolish sissy right now...unfortunately, to speed the process up and get drinks you're going to have to earn that right!

By default you are allowed 500ml of water after four hours if you have somehow managed to avoid drinks.

You can earn one regular glass of water (250ml) for the following activities (can only be done once):
- Watching kids shows for 30 minutes
- Crawling for 30 minutes
- Watching makeup tutorials for 30 minutes
- Reading diaper or sissy erotica for 30 minutes
- Listening to crossdressing/sissy/diaper hypnosis files for 30 minutes

You can earn 500 ml of water for the following activities (can only be done once):
- Inserting one suppository
- Inserting 2 bananas
- Inserting 5 marshmallows
- Inserting a butt plug (or anal toy)
- Eating 6 jars of different flavoured baby food

You can earn 1l of water for the following activities (can be repeated):
- Taking a 1l enema (so you'll be done in no time )
- Fucking your ass hard for 30 minutes
- Sucking something phallic for 30 minutes (breaks no longer than 30 seconds every 3-4 minutes) and letting the drool run down you.

If, for some strange reason you still haven't leaked within, say, 6 hours (being generous here)...then:
You're going to remove your diaper...clean your diaper area but keep everything on and put a new diaper on (that will stay on overnight). Go to a corner with your dirty diaper and get on all fours with your butt in the air and your face firmly inside your used diaper. You cannot leave this position until you have wet yourself a further two times or 30 minutes has passed.

if you couldn't even get the correct attire then sleep with your used diaper on the pillow next to you.

Make mine involve messy diapers and no food getting shoved in them! Thanks!

Last edited by bjbarnes; 12-28-2018 at 02:32 PM.
bjbarnes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2018, 06:26 PM   #234
BabyWeirdo
getDare Sweetheart

Put on three diapers. Wrap around the top of diapers with duct tape to seal them on, you won't be taking them off for 36 hours. During this time you must eat four large meals (a whole large pizza for example), and drink two glasses of water every hour between 8am and midnight. Take the maximum dose of laxatives at the start of the dare and do the same after the first twenty-four hours.

Now, it you manage to go the full 36 hours without leaking then congratulations! You may change and move onto something else.

If your diapers leak however at any point, then you must spend an hour wearing them on your head like a bonnet. After this you may clean yourself the best you can, but you are not allowed to use any water to do this (This is make sure that you remain quite smelly!). Only after the rest of the 36 hours are up will you be able to shower and clean yourself properly.

She / Her
25 y.o. girl in a diaper
Diaper Check me on Kik: RassilonofGallifrey

Outfits and Toys

PM Dares
My Storytelling

Likes: ABDL and diapers, being humiliated and verbally degraded, nipple torture, petplay and costumes.
Limits: Pee and poo outside diapers, public, anal, messy, masturbation, cum, face photos, friends, family, illegal, permanent

Masturbation doesn't interest me at all.
BabyWeirdo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2018, 01:55 PM   #235
JTN2010

We're gonna play 21. Below I'll detail how you gain and lose points. Once you get to 21 you're free and done with the dare!

How to Gain Points
+1: Wear a diaper to bed (don't take it off until the morning).
+1: Go to sleep wearing a wet diaper.
+1: Wet your diaper while lying in bed (up to once per night/morning).
+2: Wet your diaper while asleep (the diaper will need to be dry before going to sleep).
As you'll see, you can overlap a lot of points (up to 4 if you wet your diaper while sleeping). There's a lot of possibilities

How to Lose Points
-1: Don't wear a diaper to bed.
-1: Go to the bathroom after lying down to go to bed (outside your diaper).
-1: Not drinking 500mL within an hour of going to bed.
-1: Changing out of a dry diaper (this includes in the morning and during the day; it didn't need to be wet while in bed necessarily).
(The negative points are sort of acting as your rules for the dare but you clearly have some wiggle room).

Clearly, you could get through the dare painlessly by just wearing a diaper to bed for 3 weeks. But you can speed things up by wetting appropriately. Being inconsistent will hurt though.

I got about 6 days mostly free coming up if that helps with anything.

Loves: Diapers, Dice Dares, Hypnosis
Tries: Anal, Light Pain, Hidden Public, Bladder Control, Complicated
Dislikes: Large pain, huge mess, long-term anal, extreme bondage
Limits: Pictures/video, bodily harm, a2m, urethra, anything destructive socially/romantically/professionally
JTN2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to JTN2010 for this post:
Old 01-23-2019, 12:36 PM   #236
anon9321

Try this one. Insert 8 marshmallows and a one liter enema up your bum.
Now put on a diaper, start a timer, and hold it all in. Stop the timer once you release.

Now check how long you could keep your diaper clean:

< 10 minutes before you messed: That's not good enough, you aren't aloud to change until 4 hours have passed

< 25 minutes: Better! Sit down, mushing it all around, and think about how you could of done better. Once you've been thinking for 45 minutes, you may change.

> 55 minutes: Now that is impressive, release now and well up with pride. Change immediately and reward yourself however you see fit!

SissyBoi/30/USA

KIK = JasmineCSlade

My picture is me

In Diapers until -Out-
In Chastity until -Out-
In Panties until -Forever(I no longer own boy underwear)-

Dislikes: Pee, scat, pictures, pain, messy, foodplay
Hard Limits: eat scat, body writing, family, identity, friends, public, permanent, pain

My PM Dares
My Clothes and Toys
anon9321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2019, 10:15 AM   #237
Klickfoot

anon you are now... well, a baby. Being a baby is pretty simple, you will wear a diaper every day that this dare lasts, but you don't have to use it if you don't want to. Every day you will receive 3 points of energy. This dare will last either a full 3 days or until you obtain 50 coins.

First of all, I'll explain the energy system. You can have a maximum of 3 energy at any one time, and the only way to gain energy is to wait a day, as whenever you wake up in the morning your energy will reset back to 3. Again, there is a maximum of 3 energy so sleeping with 3 energy will not mean you wake up with 6 energy, you'll only wake up with 3 and you'll have wasted 3 energy.

The following activities will use up 1 energy:
- peeing/pooping anywhere that isn't your diaper
- changing your diaper
- staying up an hour past 10pm (1 energy per hour)
- drinking alcohol (1 energy allows you to drink for the whole 24 hours)
- taking a shower

So, you're free to do all of these things but you're limited on how often you can do any assortment of them per day. After all, pretending to not be a baby is pretty exhausting.

Now, let's explain the Gold Coin system. Day 1 will start the first day you wake up. Each day will provide a list of three daily challenges, each with a set number of gold coins to earn by completing each, as well as a bonus for completing all three. Each day will also come with a non-optional task and a potential twist, if these are not completed, there is a designated punishment.

---

Day 1

Before Day 1
- You should go to bed on Day 0 ready to diaper up first thing in the morning.

Day 1
- For Day 1, you cannot walk on two legs when in your room. You must be on all fours. Failure to complete this task will mean you must be double diapered tomorrow.

Daily Challenges
- Design your ideal sissy baby outfit, using pictures from Google Images to construct a collage of ideas. (5 coins)
- Put some of your breakfast in to your diaper and leave it there for at least two hours, then eat it. (10 coins)
- Wear your sissy baby mittens for an hour. (5 coins)
- Bonus: 5 coins

---

Day 2

Before Day 2
- None.

Day 2
- Today you will start with only 2 energy!

Daily Challenges
- Obtain a pacifier and suck it for 2 hours. (10 coins)
- Use your diaper whenever you feel the urge to. (10 coins)
- Sleep in your onesie tonight. (5 coins)
- Bonus: Start with 4 energy tomorrow.

---

Day 3

Before Day 3
- Be ready!

Day 3
- Double diaper today. Each change will only cost one energy.

Daily Challenges
- Change the double diaper for a triple diaper. (5 coins)
- Use your diaper until it leaks. (5 coins)
- Wear nipple clamps for every odd hour. (5 coins)
- Bonus: 25 coins

---

Punishment

If you have failed to obtain 50 coins by the end of Day 3, then you will be punished. Roll a 6 sided dice to decide your punishment. Keep rolling until you roll a 6. You cannot roll a 6 on your first roll. All rolls stack - ie. if you land on "2 days of following energy rules" twice then it's four days.

1. 50 spanks through your diaper, deadline a week
2. 100 spanks through your diaper, deadline a week
3. 1 day of following energy rules
4. 3 days of following energy rules
5. 5 days of following energy rules
6. Freedom! (reminder: you can't get this on your first roll)

Have fun!
Limits: Family, Blood, Very public, Face
toys: Dildo, Vibrator, Bra, Pantys, skirt, Chastity belt, handcuffs, buttplugs, ring gag, ropes, diapers, lockable plastic pants, lockable pink onsie, 4 digit key box, prostate massage device.
Klickfoot is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Klickfoot for this post:
Old 02-10-2019, 03:56 PM   #238
sissybabygirl
getDare Sweetheart

Wear a diaper until you take two seperate shits and five seperate pisses in it.

Kik: sissyray81

Likes: Bondage, ORAL, maxi pads abdl, Hidden public, Control, Sissification, HUMILIATION, Diapers Bets/games, Rules, Messy, Long denial
dislikes: Sleeping dares, Corner Time, Line-writing, saran wrap pee drinking
Limits: Social-Suicide, Face, Unhealthy, Cam, FB,

I'm a big sissy fag till 2035
sissybabygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2019, 11:40 PM   #239
diaperboybcn29

Play an online strip poker game while wearing a well and clearly used diaper. Hope you don't get down to your undies

Not my cup of tea: Messy diapers, anal play

Hard Limits - Pee drinking, Full Public, Family, Blood, Scat Eating, Face, Life Ruining, Permanent, CBT

kik: diaperboybcn29
diaperboybcn29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2019, 04:17 AM   #240
SubbyFoxboi

Saw that you like sticky things~ Make sure you've got honey, molasses, syrup, chocolate sauce, and some marshmallows. All 5 of these things are going down the front and back of your diaper, and you'll be staying in them until you leak~
Vulnerable until the 28th of January in If You Don't Reply... (Harder Version)!
My Stuff - Likes & Dislikes - Rules - PM Dares
SubbyFoxboi is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
diaper, person above