Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-13-2024, 08:35 PM   #1
Violett

Stop 22F Stuff Me with Markers.

I want dares that involve markers!! I wouldnt do them right now (unless i get too horny to wait..) but I want to build anticipation for myself by starting this thread for the next time I'm horny lol.

I will be accepting dares, rules, challenges, etc! This will probably become an ongoing thread because I really like stuffing lol.

I have 30 normal, sharpie-sized markers and I really like to stuff myself with them, BUT i havent done it in a while! I realize I only play with my clit unless instructed otherwise..

These are my current sharpie stats, but I seriously doubt I could fit them now since I haven't stuffed anything inside myself at all in over a month I think.
Sharpie Stats
Anal: 11
Cunt: 10
Both at same time: Anal 9, Cunt 8 (17)
(These felt like absolute maximums at the time, but i know i can do better eventuallyy..with practice)

I like both holess at the same time: anal makes me extra soaking wet (especially when it's mean) but stuffing my cunt is a totally different pleasurable sensation.

...... I do wanna ask permission to cum, but I very much want your answer to be yes. So, for each dare i receive, can you please put at the end that I have permission to cum during the dare? You can also choose a condition for what I have to do to cuuum. But I really want that permission. I can cum very many times in a session. If you don't allow me, that's okay tooooo.... but I know I'm gonna wanna cum very badly lol at least edge, hopefully not ruin, idk just have mercy and stuff me please!! ..... honestly maybe it's better if I just stay a horny denied mess and don't cum but that's really mean lol I know I'm gonna wanna cum in the moment. Idk, it's not up to me, you can decide..

I got so wet typing this lol

Likes: being controlled, anal, clothespins, bondage, nipple play, ice, edging, sharpies, vibrator, hypnosis

Dislikes: extreme pain, piss play, spanking, humiliation, figging, toothpaste, body writing (hidden only), wedgies, cocksucking, messy

Spoiler:
my dislikes get me wet too

~ Sharpie Stats ~
Anal: 13
Cunt: 14!
Both at same time: Anal 10, Cunt 10 (20)

Limits: blood, scat, drinking piss, public, camera
Violett is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2024, 10:17 PM   #2
Azyliux
Baby Member

It looks like you need some training up, so here is your first training task—hopefully not too difficult.

You may not cum until you have 8 markers inside your ass. However you must produce all your own lube for this using your cunt as a lube factory.

You are to operate your lube factory by using a vibrator on your clit, while you fuck your lube hole with next marker to be inserted, until it is well coated with your liquid desperation.

Every time you achieve another marker into your ass, record this with counting marks written on your belly labelled "ASSHOLE SIZE", then rub a drop of toothpaste into your clit to edge. This should help you keep track and keep your lube factory well primed.

If you reach your goal of 8 markers you may continue to see how many more you can fit using the same process except with permission to cum once rather than edge after each marker. Otherwise you have permission to simply cum once with the 8 markers inside your ass and finish up.

If you give up before reaching your goal then you are to insert two ice cubes into your lube hole to cool it down and go without cumming for at least 4 hours regardless of anyone else giving you permission. Ideally your rule should be that you don't get to cum at all until you succeed at this task.

Obviously post a report here in this thread for each attempt.

Good luck!

Azyliux

Loves (giving): Edging & Orgasm Control, Discipline & Punishment, Humiliation, Anal, Bondage, Exposure
Limits: Dangerous/Self-Destructive, Illegal, Disrespect, Dishonesty

Here are my default safeword rules for online play. While I don't have any PM dares, I welcome contact from everyone who wants to PM or contact me on Signal Messenger (username: Azyliux.69).

Owner of zero. Master participating in the Female Slave Market.

Last edited by Azyliux; 03-13-2024 at 10:27 PM.
Azyliux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2024, 04:36 PM   #3
Violett

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azyliux View Post
It looks like you need some training up, so here is your first training task—hopefully not too difficult.

You may not cum until you have 8 markers inside your ass. However you must produce all your own lube for this using your cunt as a lube factory.

You are to operate your lube factory by using a vibrator on your clit, while you fuck your lube hole with next marker to be inserted, until it is well coated with your liquid desperation.

Every time you achieve another marker into your ass, record this with counting marks written on your belly labelled "ASSHOLE SIZE", then rub a drop of toothpaste into your clit to edge. This should help you keep track and keep your lube factory well primed.

If you reach your goal of 8 markers you may continue to see how many more you can fit using the same process except with permission to cum once rather than edge after each marker. Otherwise you have permission to simply cum once with the 8 markers inside your ass and finish up.

If you give up before reaching your goal then you are to insert two ice cubes into your lube hole to cool it down and go without cumming for at least 4 hours regardless of anyone else giving you permission. Ideally your rule should be that you don't get to cum at all until you succeed at this task.

Good luck!

Azyliux
I like thiss I got wet reading it, I will do it when I get enough privacy and report back!! I'm hesitant to write the "ASSHOLE SIZE" thing lol even though I like being stuffed that feelss humiliatiinnngg. But I'll do that tooo..

Likes: being controlled, anal, clothespins, bondage, nipple play, ice, edging, sharpies, vibrator, hypnosis

Dislikes: extreme pain, piss play, spanking, humiliation, figging, toothpaste, body writing (hidden only), wedgies, cocksucking, messy

Spoiler:

~ Sharpie Stats ~

Old 03-15-2024, 06:12 AM   #4
redcamel
getDare Addict

Your anal skills seem better than your cunt skills. Let's try to improve both.

Your stats are:

Both 17 (anal 9 + cunt 8).

You can orgasm only if you improve one of the results above, with the following rules:

- no credit: you can orgasm only when you actually improve the result, not while trying to

- no cheating: for the "both holes" it's not enough to raise the anal or cunt count, but you must reach a total over the 17, with no less than 9 anal and 8 cunt (i.e. you can't go to 18 with 11 anal and 7 cunt, but it must be 10 anal + 8 cunt or 9 anal + 9 cunt)

- number of orgasms: as a stimulation to do better, for each session you are allowed to orgasm once for each marker you add to the above stats (i.e. if you go up to 13 anal you can orgasm twice, and so on, but also if in a following session you go first to 12 anal and then 11 cunt you can orgasm twice, no matter if you previously reached 13 for anal)

- lube: to the, already perfect, suggestion of Azyliux, I add that you must add some saliva to your juices, putting the marker in your mouth after having lubed it with your cunt juices

- edges: edges are free, so you are encouraged to edge as much as you can, also as a way to increase the production of your lubricant factory

Have fun, and, even if you don't say it explicitly, it's implied that you'll report here about your attempts and successes.
redcamel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2024, 06:17 AM   #5
lani_122
getDare Succubus

A pretty simple one for you. Edge empty at first before you get to start with markers. Once you are wet get one marker in pussy and edge with it, then lubed that way move it to your ass. Continue like that until your ass is full and stretched. The tricky part is that you only get to cum if you fit 12 in ass. If you can't fit it no mater one use that marker which didn't fit to write 11/12 on one of your ass cheeks.

Proud owner of littleanalslave
lani_122 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2024, 05:55 PM   #6
Violett

Quote:
Originally Posted by redcamel View Post
Your anal skills seem better than your cunt skills. Let's try to improve both.

Your stats are:

Both 17 (anal 9 + cunt 8).

You can orgasm only if you improve one of the results above, with the following rules:

- no credit: you can orgasm only when you actually improve the result, not while trying to

- no cheating: for the "both holes" it's not enough to raise the anal or cunt count, but you must reach a total over the 17, with no less than 9 anal and 8 cunt (i.e. you can't go to 18 with 11 anal and 7 cunt, but it must be 10 anal + 8 cunt or 9 anal + 9 cunt)

- number of orgasms: as a stimulation to do better, for each session you are allowed to orgasm once for each marker you add to the above stats (i.e. if you go up to 13 anal you can orgasm twice, and so on, but also if in a following session you go first to 12 anal and then 11 cunt you can orgasm twice, no matter if you previously reached 13 for anal)

- lube: to the, already perfect, suggestion of Azyliux, I add that you must add some saliva to your juices, putting the marker in your mouth after having lubed it with your cunt juices

- edges: edges are free, so you are encouraged to edge as much as you can, also as a way to increase the production of your lubricant factory

Have fun, and, even if you don't say it explicitly, it's implied that you'll report here about your attempts and successes.
Yes I will report heere; I havent started stuffing myself yet, just saying I got so wet reading this too lol but the lube part, o_o oh my gosh. I did not expect or want that lolll so bad so bad. My lubricant factory is already working overtime lol no need for salivaaa..... I thought you were gonna say for me to put it in my mouth befoRe stuffing it in my cunt but no lol... but okay.

Spoiler:

~ Sharpie Stats ~

Old 03-15-2024, 06:00 PM   #7
Violett

Quote:
Originally Posted by lani_122 View Post
A pretty simple one for you. Edge empty at first before you get to start with markers. Once you are wet get one marker in pussy and edge with it, then lubed that way move it to your ass. Continue like that until your ass is full and stretched. The tricky part is that you only get to cum if you fit 12 in ass. If you can't fit it no mater one use that marker which didn't fit to write 11/12 on one of your ass cheeks.
Ok I'll do this after some stretching from the other dares lol I knowwww I'd fail at this now.. but I'm pretty sure I can fit all 12 eventually.

Spoiler:

~ Sharpie Stats ~

Old 03-15-2024, 08:50 PM   #8
Violett

Quote:

Good luck!

Azyliux
I did this now, ..

I started with writing that "ASSHOLE SIZE" thing; then I put a marker inside my cunt and turned the vibrator on on my clit, and i fucked myself with the marker for a little bit but it was already completely wet lol no fucking required, so I stuffed it in my ass, and i realized i missed stuffing so much lol; but it was kind of hard to fit the first one!! I think just not enough lube on the tip of it lol I didn't have that problem anymore after that though

I did start to feel like a little factory lol I would make a tally mark on myself, put a little drop of toothpaste on my clit, push a marker inside my cunt, turn the vibrator on, edge, transfer marker, repeat. The vibrator was such a focus point that I would forget to even fuck myself with the marker most times, but I'd remember to do that before removing ittt lol. I would consider it an edge when I got superrr close to cumming because I wanted to just cum every time lol so i wanted to at least get as close as possiblee. And with the more markers I had inside my ass, especially once I got to 4, i wasn't able to stay quiet anymore lol I'm home alone but usually I suppress any noises out of habit, but I couldn't anymore, and I edged so fast my factory really sped up lol.. by fast I mean; at first I would edge within about a minute and a half, but now it was within about 10 seconds I was getting too close to cumming.

At 7 markers, I felt I was probably at my natural limit lol I had to wait and adjussststt before turning on the vibrator; it felt like so much. And i know ive fit 11! Thats crazy. I'm getting wet again typing this lol. At this point I reread part of your dare again to see what happens if I don't fit 8, so of course I was gonna fit 8 lol and it slid in easier than I thought, but felt insane I had to wait and adjust again before starting the vibrator lol but I knew I'd get to cum soon which I liked very muchhchch. In the moment i kinda wished you let me cum multiple times instead of just once lol but I grateful.

After a while (just like 2 minutes lol) I started the vibrator on high (it was on low for my little factory sessions) and I started cumming after a few seconds, and for so long toooo and I couldn't stay quiet and then the vibrator DIED while I was cumming lol and immediately I tried thinking positive like it's okay I got to cum and I came for a while, but then I felt so much overwhelming feeling in my cunt just so much sudden overwhelming horniness I wanted to cry lol I actually started whimpering/whining about that in the moment, and then i let myself continue with my fingers, which is so different, but to try to finish cumming lol I think I did okay; I had already cum for a little while, it just would've lasted longerrr if it could've lol...

But that was it for stuffing tonight lol 8 was my absolute maximum in my opinion; probably next time I fit a little more?

Spoiler:

~ Sharpie Stats ~

The following user says Thank You to Violett for this post:
Old 03-15-2024, 09:54 PM   #9
Azyliux
Baby Member

Star 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Violett View Post
I did this now, ..
A fantastic report, you reached the goal I set for you and definitely earned permission for that orgasm. A shame for you that you had fully drained your vibrator batteries just as it kicked in. I'm sure this will motivate you to earn permission for another one soon.

It sounds like that lube factory of yours was very productive churning out what you needed. And with all that noise you were making, perhaps a gag might be needed for future training. I'm also glad the penalty for failure helped to motivate you to do that one last marker and get over the line.

A new rule for you:
Keeping Track
  • You must keep the tally marks as a reminder of your achievement. Refresh them as needed with permanent marker and add to it as you increase your limit over time. You are also to add a similar record labelled "CUNT SIZE" with just a single tally mark for now, since your lube factory only ever had one marker in at a time. Keep both of these tallies recorded and refreshed on your belly until you get 12 markers in your ass and 10 in your cunt at the same time. Only after this can you let them fade or wash them off.

All up I'm very pleased—good girl! You can be proud of your current tally.

Azyliux

Loves (giving): Edging & Orgasm Control, Discipline & Punishment, Humiliation, Anal, Bondage, Exposure

Here are my default safeword rules for online play. While I don't have any PM dares, I welcome contact from everyone who wants to PM or contact me on Signal Messenger (username: Azyliux.69).

Old 03-16-2024, 10:09 AM   #10
Violett

Note

I should add here that this morning I stuffed 6 markers in my ass, just from PM instructions, lol so early to stuff myself but I was too wet not to obey; but I wasn't allowed to touch at aall which is crazy but I used my cunt as a lube factory with just 1 marker at a time again, and I really appreciated being able to fill my cunt at least a little bit lol I really wanted to stuff my cunt and touch but no.. and then i got to add more actual lube lol and I should take a little break before stuffing again that way I'm not sore; next time I should actually be able to fit more than 8 I'm pretty sure. I didn't expect to stuff my ass again so soon after that!!

Also I think I'll be able to fit more more easily if I use actual lube for my ass; my natural lube stats will probably be different from real lube stats, for sure. And real lube makes it easier to fuck!! From the pm instructions, I got to fuck the markers in my ass for a little bit; I can definitely cum from that if allowed to by the way!!! To empty myself after that without touching at all felt crazy..

Now it's been a few hours and I'm still wet lol. But I'll do more dares later!!!

Spoiler:

~ Sharpie Stats ~

Old 03-16-2024, 10:19 AM   #11
Violett

Quote:
A fantastic report, you reached the goal I set for you and definitely earned permission for that orgasm. A shame for you that you had fully drained your vibrator batteries just as it kicked in. I'm sure this will motivate you to earn permission for another one soon.

It sounds like that lube factory of yours was very productive churning out what you needed. And with all that noise you were making, perhaps a gag might be needed for future training. I'm also glad the penalty for failure helped to motivate you to do that one last marker and get over the line.

A new rule for you:
Keeping Track
  • You must keep the tally marks as a reminder of your achievement. Refresh them as needed with permanent marker and add to it as you increase your limit over time. You are also to add a similar record labelled "CUNT SIZE" with just a single tally mark for now, since your lube factory only ever had one marker in at a time. Keep both of these tallies recorded and refreshed on your belly until you get 12 markers in your ass and 10 in your cunt at the same time. Only after this can you let them fade or wash them off.

All up I'm very pleased—good girl! You can be proud of your current tally.

Azyliux
And thankyou hehehe; good girl in bold; I still dont love the body writing but that turns me on lol since I knoww I wanna wash it off, I think I am gonna reach that goal.. which is crazy.. 22 markers total.. 12 and 10 at the same time lol that's more than I can fit individually.. but I think I can.. im pretty small by the way lol I'm like, petite but I guess that doesn't matter for how much I can fit lol it just looks insane proportionally.

And a gag probably would help lol something to bite is probably good; generally I don't like being gagged but it might be a good distractionnn

Current Stats:
Anal: 8
Cunt: 1
Both at same time: Anal 7, Cunt 1 (8)

Spoiler:

~ Sharpie Stats ~

Last edited by Violett; 03-16-2024 at 10:34 AM.
Old 03-16-2024, 06:09 PM   #12
Azyliux
Baby Member

Quote:
I should add here that this morning I stuffed 6 markers in my ass, just from PM instructions, lol so early to stuff myself but I was too wet not to obey;
Wet and obedient. Exactly right for a good girl.

Quote:
next time I should actually be able to fit more than 8 I'm pretty sure. I didn't expect to stuff my ass again so soon after that!!

Also I think I'll be able to fit more more easily if I use actual lube for my ass; my natural lube stats will probably be different from real lube stats, for sure. And real lube makes it easier to fuck!!
Yes, using real lube to reach your goals will be required. I'm sure your personal lube factory is working overtime at the moment, but very unlikely to be enough all by itself for the serious stretching you need. My first task was just a warm up exercise.

Quote:
And thankyou hehehe; good girl in bold; I still dont love the body writing but that turns me on lol since I knoww I wanna wash it off, I think I am gonna reach that goal.. which is crazy.. 22 markers total.. 12 and 10 at the same time lol that's more than I can fit individually.. but I think I can.. im pretty small by the way lol I'm like, petite but I guess that doesn't matter for how much I can fit lol it just looks insane proportionally.
Of course you can! It's amazing how much a slut's holes can stretch with the right attitude and regular training. The body writing will be good motivation for you. Perhaps now it is time to give your ass a rest for a little. It is possible to over-train, trying to do too much too quickly. Sluthole stretching is a marathon not a race.

So here is a training task for your cunt too. Let see now how many you can get in that petite little pussy of yours, stretching it out super tight around those markers.

You'll need a container of ice cubes handy, along with some lube. And start by gagging yourself with your dirty panties—make sure the crotch is right on your tongue for full flavor.

For each marker, work it into your cunt, using spit and/or real lube as needed. Once it is in, ice up your nipples for a minute giving your cunt some time to adjust and then attach clothespins to each nipple. With your nipples clamped edge that needy cunt of yours by fucking the markers and working your needy clit. And add a cunt size tally mark too of course, before removing the clothespins and starting on the next marker.

Once again, when you have eight markers inside your cunt, I give you permission to orgasm once instead of edging for each marker inserted.

If you don't raise your cunt size tally to eight then after removing the markers, spank your cunt with a wooden spoon 25 times for each marker below eight; and follow this by no touch at all for 8 hours.

Post a report of this once you are done of course.

Azyliux

Old 03-16-2024, 08:26 PM   #13
Violett

Ok little update lol I actually started my period today so I can't really play within the next few days, unless I do it in the shower lol which i genuinely do want to do; I feel so horny and denied. In a few days I can fully play again lol . !!! Hopefully while I wait I accumulate more dares hehe ugh I'm too horny such bad timing to be horny.

Spoiler:

~ Sharpie Stats ~

Old 03-16-2024, 08:46 PM   #14
Violett

Quote:
Wet and obedient. Exactly right for a good girl.

Yes, using real lube to reach your goals will be required. I'm sure your personal lube factory is working overtime at the moment, but very unlikely to be enough all by itself for the serious stretching you need. My first task was just a warm up exercise.

Of course you can! It's amazing how much a slut's holes can stretch with the right attitude and regular training. The body writing will be good motivation for you. Perhaps now it is time to give your ass a rest for a little. It is possible to over-train, trying to do too much too quickly. Sluthole stretching is a marathon not a race.

So here is a training task for your cunt too. Let see now how many you can get in that petite little pussy of yours, stretching it out super tight around those markers.

You'll need a container of ice cubes handy, along with some lube. And start by gagging yourself with your dirty panties—make sure the crotch is right on your tongue for full flavor.

For each marker, work it into your cunt, using spit and/or real lube as needed. Once it is in, ice up your nipples for a minute giving your cunt some time to adjust and then attach clothespins to each nipple. With your nipples clamped edge that needy cunt of yours by fucking the markers and working your needy clit. And add a cunt size tally mark too of course, before removing the clothespins and starting on the next marker.

Once again, when you have eight markers inside your cunt, I give you permission to orgasm once instead of edging for each marker inserted.

If you don't raise your cunt size tally to eight then after removing the markers, spank your cunt with a wooden spoon 25 times for each marker below eight; and follow this by no touch at all for 8 hours.

Post a report of this once you are done of course.

Azyliux
Lol sluthole stretching is a marathon not a race.. that's true I'll probably be stretching myself consistently for a while.. despite my love of stretching, I don't wanna end up with a gape or anything like that lol so I'd probably take a long break again after reaching my goal.. if I don't get too addicted to stuffing lol no I think I'll be fine .. . . . . ..

I'll do this dare once I can play again lol I very very much like the ability to cum after 8 markers, I think I can fit it, and I won't need lube in my cunt at all!! 8 is alot but I think I can for sure. I hope I'm right lol I fully expect to be able to cum from this dare....

I don't love the gag part though!!! You keep adding such degrading things lol dirty panty gag is degrading enough!! But ok.. im not sure if I ever put my tongue directly there before.. maybe I have but i usually avoid it. . . .. . . But ok lol yes Sir. Of course I got wet reading it. I'll report back when I do itt

Spoiler:

~ Sharpie Stats ~

Old 03-18-2024, 05:11 PM   #15
Violett

I should inform I'm free to stuff again!!! I currently have 8 in my ass again .. using lube though!! I'm probably gonna beat the current record of 8.. so wet

Spoiler:

~ Sharpie Stats ~

Advertisements
Kink Talk