Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

View Poll Results: What should my nude self portrait painting be of?
Me masturbating in my favorite position with my legs folded back over me 5 11.63%
Me nude at Sophie’s feet doing something from my fantasy 7 16.28%
Me drinking my own piss. I will use my own piss as the water for that area. 2 4.65%
Me naked, daytime, outdoors on all 4s with a collar and leash attached to me being lead by Sophie. 17 39.53%
Naked, with my hands tied to a tree branch above my head. 12 27.91%
Voters: 43. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-15-2023, 11:07 PM   #1
whispering.bel
getDare Sweetheart

Default 18F/ Open to Dares

Hi all!

Previously I tried a thread with rules and dares. As much fun as rules are to follow, they are hard to keep track of with my busy everyday life and to manage without logging in everyday. My intent when I first joined was to explore myself sexually and try things outside of my normal comfort zone. I definitely achieved that with my previous posts but the rules became too much for me to manage. Realistically, I don’t have the time to do dares everyday but still would like to have fun and explore. I’m open to trying things I haven’t done before and hope this is an opportunity for me to explore myself sexually.

Here are my results from my BDSM test:

= Results from bdsmtest.org ==
75% Exhibitionist
65% Vanilla
55% Experimentalist
39% Voyeur
18% Submissive
11% Slave
9% Non-monogamist
9% Masochist
8% Degradee
6% Rope bunny
4% Rigger
3% Degrader
2% Primal (Hunter)
0% Daddy/Mommy
0% Ageplayer
0% Brat
0% Brat tamer
0% Dominant
0% Boy/Girl
0% Master/Mistress
0% Owner
0% Pet
0% Primal (Prey)
0% Sadist
0% Switch

I’m still learning what my likes and dislikes are and will update with those as I discover them. I’m willing to try a lot and hopefully will even get some elaborate dares, just do not have the time to manage daily rules and may sometimes go a few days without being able to complete dares, on busier times in my life.
I’m looking forward to seeing what dares you have in mind for me.

Likes: Orgasms, Naked Dares/Nudity, Taking Photos or Videos for self, Edging, Pee Dares, Anal

Dislikes Spanking, Pee Drinking, Body Writing, Shaming

Limits: Sharing photos/videos, Scat, Extreme Pain
whispering.bel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2023, 11:12 PM   #2
Garry0993
getDare Devil

I hope you would find fun with the dares you are getting.

Judging by your test result, it seems to me that you are mostly into exhibition things.

So here's a simple task for you.

When it is night, you will do a strip tease dance in front of your window. Leave the light off to be safe but you will do it close enough to the window that you can see out. Try not to be seen.

You can keep the curtain closed just to make things safer.

My kinks and limits

What to expect if you want to play with me?

Looking for my sub girl.

Want a punishment or test your luck?

Feel free to send me a pm as long as you find me interesting, whether be my posts or just about me lol. Chats are always welcome!!

Looking forward to hear from you!

Last edited by Garry0993; 12-15-2023 at 11:15 PM.
Garry0993 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2023, 12:17 AM   #3
PurveyorOfFineDares
getDare Sweetheart

OK, here’s your first dare from me. Since you said denial is still good we’re setting that up now!

First, I want you to know I decided on how to determine your denial length before I posted in your AMA, and how long it will be is connected to your answers there.

Second, you can choose whether to cum tonight and start your denial tomorrow or to start your denial right away. If you cum tonight your denial will be longer. I won’t tell you how much longer until you’ve decided whether to cum tonight.

So, are you going to cum tonight?

Interested in: giving dares, designing complicated dares, receiving reports

Last edited by PurveyorOfFineDares; 12-16-2023 at 12:20 AM.
PurveyorOfFineDares is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2023, 12:20 AM   #4
whispering.bel
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurveyorOfFineDares View Post
OK, here’s your first dare from me. Since you said denial is still good we’re setting that up now!

First, I want you to know I decided on how to determine your denial length before I posted in your AMA, and how long it will be is connected to your answers there.

Second, you can whether to cum tonight and start your denial tomorrow or to start your denial right away. If you cum tonight your denial will be longer. I won’t tell you how much longer until you’ve decided whether to cum tonight.

So, are you going to cum tonight?
That definitely makes me a bit nervous now to know what my answers changed for me.
I will go ahead and start tonight. I would love to orgasm tonight but think it will be better in the long term to start earlier

Likes: Orgasms, Naked Dares/Nudity, Taking Photos or Videos for self, Edging, Pee Dares, Anal

Old 12-16-2023, 12:44 AM   #5
PurveyorOfFineDares
getDare Sweetheart

So here's how your denial was decided:

Bel’s denial: maximum: christmas

Ends on the 18th by default
1 day per orgasm she’s had since the last thread
5 more days if she cums tonight

So it looks like you can cum on the 23rd!

Here's a dare to kick your denial off with one edge tonight per time you came, so 5! You've played with yourself quite a lot while you were away.... Do these lying naked on your back at the edge of your bed, with your butt pointed at the mirror and hanging as far over the edge as you can manage without falling off, and your legs folded upward and spread so you get a good look at your privates in the mirror. Do this with the lights on of course! Have fun and enjoy your denial!

Old 12-16-2023, 12:52 AM   #6
whispering.bel
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurveyorOfFineDares View Post
So here's how your denial was decided:

Bel’s denial: maximum: christmas

Ends on the 18th by default
1 day per orgasm she’s had since the last thread
5 more days if she cums tonight

So it looks like you can cum on the 23rd!

Here's a dare to kick your denial off with one edge tonight per time you came, so 5! You've played with yourself quite a lot while you were away.... Do these lying naked on your back at the edge of your bed, with your butt pointed at the mirror and hanging as far over the edge as you can manage without falling off, and your legs folded upward and spread so you get a good look at your privates in the mirror. Do this with the lights on of course! Have fun and enjoy your denial!
I suppose I should do this now, before I sleep. I could also combine it with the strip tease dare. 5 edges will be tough and definitely leave me feeling desperate, but I believe in myself! I’ll post a detailed update in the morning.

Old 12-16-2023, 08:18 AM   #7
Twisted#1

Head to a bench in a public place of your choice (park, shopping area, forest trail, etc.) wear only a dress that ends around mid thigh with nothing under it. Your task is to perform edges on the bench. Edges will be performed with your legs up on the bench with your pussy visible. For the number of edges, count the number of people that pass the bench in a 10 minute timespan. Multiply that by 10 then subtract it from 100 going no lower than 20.

You may decrease the number of edges by 1 for every minute your tits are exposed. Max 10.
You may decrease the edges by 5 if you remove your dress and walk 50 steps away from the bench. You may repeat this, but the distance will increase by an additional 50 steps each time
Each time you stop edging and hide your pussy add 1 to your total edge count
You may edge using whatever you like
Twisted#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2023, 08:22 AM   #8
Twisted#1

Do you have any toys?
Twisted#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2023, 12:28 PM   #9
whispering.bel
getDare Sweetheart

I had a lot of fun the other night, despite not being able to finish.

Here is how things went.
In my room, with my door closed and locked I turned off my light and put some music on my phone, quietly so that I could hear it but that nobody else in the house would be able to hear it. I began to slowly dance in front of my window. At this time I was wearing sweatpants and a T-shirt, so nothing too sexy lol. While dancing I stated slowly pulling up my shirt to show a little bit of skin and to tease a bit. As I danced, I started showing more and more skin by pulling my shirt up higher each time. Eventually, I was finally showing my bra. I pulled my shirt slowly off and threw it on the ground. While continuing to dance, I slowly started lowering my pants to show my panties a bit. As I danced, I kept lowering my pants more and more. Once I finally had them down my knees, I lowered them all the way and stepped out of them. At this point, it was hard not to rush through it since I just wanted to be naked and get to the fun part, but I did not rush. I rubbed my body as I danced and stared to move my bra over to show some skin on my breasts. I unclipped the back of the bra and slowly started to take it off. I held the cups in the front, then let go. The bra fell to the ground and my breasts were now exposed. I kept dancing and rubbing my body. I turned around, so that my back was now to the window. I slowly pulled down the top of the my panties, showing the top of my butt crack a bit. I bent over and while wiggling my butt, pulled the panties down a bit more slowly. I kept doing this until I had them down all the way. I wiggled my body, making the panties fall down my legs until I finally stepped off of them.

I turned the light on and made my way to my bed. I laid down on the bed, flat on my butt at the very edge, facing the mirror. I folded my legs upward, giving a very good view to myself of everything down there. I could see my lips pointed together, with a bit of pink in the middle. I was visibly wet as well. Once I leaned back more and pointed my butt to the mirror, I could also see my pink butthole too. I spread my legs a bit more and started rubbing. It felt really good and I definitely wanted to keep going. I got a good rub going and kinda got lost in the moment, almost forgetting to stop. Right before I was about to orgasm, I was pulled back into reality and stopped just in time. The dare didn’t specify how long to wait between edges, so I allowed myself a few minutes to cool down before starting back up. I repeated this until I reached my 5 edges. By the last one, I was only able to last about a minute before I was going to finish. With my breaks, this dare took me well over an hour. My wetness had dripped down my butt crack and left a pretty big mess on the bed, as well as all over me. Also, my room did smell a bit from doing this for so long. I grabbed a towel and wiped myself down, then just threw on a shirt and slept since it was so late.

I have some time today so wouldn’t mind doing some other dares, I am feeling in a naughty mood today.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twisted#1 View Post
Do you have any toys?
No I do not.

The following user says Thank You to whispering.bel for this post:
Old 12-17-2023, 12:48 PM   #10
testovaci6607

Quote:
Originally Posted by whispering.bel View Post
I have some time today so wouldn’t mind doing some other dares, I am feeling in a naughty mood today.
Let's try something from the previous thread, I don't have time to thinkup something right now These should be easy:

New dare:
Find something that reminds a penis as close as possible (cucumber?). Try to give it a blowjob for 3 minutes.

New dare:
One day without bra. Pick a day when you will be mostly out of your home and with other people. You cannot wear a bra (or anything similar including bikinis or shirts with built-in bras) from the moment you wake up until you go to sleep not even for one second - if you do, the dare is over and you may try again different day. If you need to cover yourself, wear a sweatshirt or find another way. Cover yourself mostly when it's needed - it's also forbidden to stay covered all day - the purpose of this dare is to expose yourself ;-)

New dare:
You may have one orgasm without any conditions but only if you orgasm naked on a public toilet (shoes can stay). Try to be silent ;-)

New dare:
Find a window facing in private. Lift your shirt and bra and press your breast against the glass for two minutes.
testovaci6607 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2023, 01:27 PM   #11
whispering.bel
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by testovaci6607 View Post
Let's try something from the previous thread, I don't have time to thinkup something right now These should be easy:

New dare:
Find something that reminds a penis as close as possible (cucumber?). Try to give it a blowjob for 3 minutes.
I think I’ll try this now. I have a hairbrush that will work perfect for this.

Old 12-18-2023, 09:35 AM   #12
whispering.bel
getDare Sweetheart

I tried the blowjob dare yesterday. I cleaned my hairbrush first before putting it in my mouth. Sitting on my bed, I started to lick it a bit before inserting it into my mouth. I pushed it in my mouth slowly, adding more and more. It is pretty big so was tough to wrap my mouth around it completely. Overall I was only able to get about half of it in my mouth. Anymore and I felt like I might gag on it.

I have some time today and am hoping to try some more dares!

Old 12-18-2023, 11:42 AM   #13
testovaci6607

Quote:
Originally Posted by whispering.bel View Post
I tried the blowjob dare yesterday. I cleaned my hairbrush first before putting it in my mouth. Sitting on my bed, I started to lick it a bit before inserting it into my mouth. I pushed it in my mouth slowly, adding more and more. It is pretty big so was tough to wrap my mouth around it completely. Overall I was only able to get about half of it in my mouth. Anymore and I felt like I might gag on it.
For a new dare I recommend regular blowjob training with longer intervals, since blowjobs are something what young girls usually do... Try to make it longer and get used to the feeling of having something in your mouth Try to work with your gag reflex Read some tips how to provide a perfect blowjob and try them too. Describe them here with your experience.

New dare:
Try to look as sexy as you can (preferably dress/skirt, makeup, lipstick, eyes, heels etc.) and go to buy some Christmas presents. No bra and panties. Don't cover yourself. Enjoy the feeling of lights showing you wear no underwear. If you are brave, write NAUGHTY GIRL above your pussy. You may also lean forward and show your privates for a short moment (as you really wanted to do in the previous topic ).

New dare:
Sit naked against the window facing the public street on the chair. Legs widely spread. Edge yourself and be loud. Make sure only the see-through curtains (sheers) are used. Don't use curtains that block the light (drapes).

Last edited by testovaci6607; 12-18-2023 at 02:04 PM.
Old 12-18-2023, 12:17 PM   #14
testovaci6607

New dare:
Imagine you are a boy. Describe three sexual things you would like to try (which you cannot do now - as you are a girl...).

New dare:
Imagine you are a boy. Hump a pillow as you would like a boy to hump you at least for five minutes.

Last edited by testovaci6607; 12-18-2023 at 02:51 PM.
Old 12-18-2023, 04:06 PM   #15
PurveyorOfFineDares
getDare Sweetheart

New dare, up to you what time of day to do it based on how brave you're feeling:

Wear a skirt and tank top, nothing else, and then go outside to your backyard. Sit down cross-legged with your skirt loose so your bare ass sits on the grass. Find an erotic story that will take you at least 20 minutes to read and stay there until you finish it. You can play with your breasts and wiggle around on the grass, but may not touch your pussy. Then pull the tank top below your breasts and write your report right there with your tits out.

Advertisements
Kink Talk