Originally Posted by Violett View Post
Cunt: 11!!! (New Record)
Congratulations on your new record!

Quote:
Also I just did my 11 rubber band snaps for the morning! So painful
Very good girl!

Azyliux

Loves (giving): Edging & Orgasm Control, Discipline & Punishment, Humiliation, Anal, Bondage, Exposure
Limits: Dangerous/Self-Destructive, Illegal, Disrespect, Dishonesty

Here are my default safeword rules for online play. While I don't have any PM dares, I welcome contact from everyone who wants to PM or contact me on Signal Messenger (username: Azyliux.69).

Owner of zero. Master participating in the Female Slave Market.
Azyliux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2024, 04:52 PM   #32
Violett

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azyliux View Post
Congratulations on your new record!

Very good girl!

Azyliux
Lol thankyou!!!.. I played with my sir and stuffed again hehe, I only ("only" lol, i felt super fully stuffed..) fit 10, but with a plug inside.. I think that counts as a new record for my current stats. My plug is medium sized. I got to cum 3 times hehehe. I couldn't do it with all 10 inside + the plug though, it was just too too intense I took some out before cumming. I like being able to fuck the markers when I cum!!

Current Stats
Anal: 10
Cunt: 11
Both at same time: Cunt 10 while plugged

I think that still doesn't beat my other record of 8 + 9 at the same tiimmme but it's still a new stat!

Likes: being controlled, anal, clothespins, bondage, nipple play, ice, edging, sharpies, vibrator, hypnosis

Dislikes: extreme pain, piss play, spanking, humiliation, figging, toothpaste, body writing (hidden only), wedgies, cocksucking, messy

Spoiler:
my dislikes get me wet too

~ Sharpie Stats ~
Anal: 13
Cunt: 14!
Both at same time: Anal 10, Cunt 10 (20)

Limits: blood, scat, drinking piss, public, camera

Last edited by Violett; 03-25-2024 at 05:09 PM.
Violett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2024, 02:30 AM   #33
Azyliux
Baby Member

Not seeing a lot of progress. :/

Your daily rubber band snaps to your clit in the morning are now increased to 25 minus qualifying marker stuffing from the previous day...

Qualifying markers to subtract are now session based not per day. You may subtract the session maximum for each hole provided it is 5 or higher when calculating your daily snaps. You must take a proper break between sessions, where you stop playing and go do something else for a while (taking your mind off that needy, greedy holes of yours).

As a quick example, say for one day you do two stuffing sessions: the first with 10 markers in your cunt, and the second with 6 markers ass and 4 markers cunt. In this case your snaps the next day are 25 - 10 - 6 = 9 snaps.

Let me know if you need any clarification.

Azyliux

Loves (giving): Edging & Orgasm Control, Discipline & Punishment, Humiliation, Anal, Bondage, Exposure

Here are my default safeword rules for online play. While I don't have any PM dares, I welcome contact from everyone who wants to PM or contact me on Signal Messenger (username: Azyliux.69).

Old 03-27-2024, 09:38 AM   #34
Violett

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azyliux View Post
Not seeing a lot of progress. :/

Your daily rubber band snaps to your clit in the morning are now increased to 25 minus qualifying marker stuffing from the previous day...

Qualifying markers to subtract are now session based not per day. You may subtract the session maximum for each hole provided it is 5 or higher when calculating your daily snaps. You must take a proper break between sessions, where you stop playing and go do something else for a while (taking your mind off that needy, greedy holes of yours).

As a quick example, say for one day you do two stuffing sessions: the first with 10 markers in your cunt, and the second with 6 markers ass and 4 markers cunt. In this case your snaps the next day are 25 - 10 - 6 = 9 snaps.

Let me know if you need any clarification.

Azyliux
"Not seeing alot of progress" lol lies!!! Okok I forgot to be updating my thread enough.. I did 1 rubber band snap (yesterday?) Because I fit 10 + my plug and then 11 in my cunt agaiN a few hours later 2 days ago.. 11 was still overstuffing for sure lol... but i still wasnt sore lol if anything it just makes walking feel more pleasurable after.. so that was 21 markers in the day and just 1 snap to do the next morning lol I wished I'd fit 1 more. Even though the plug should count for something lol!! But noo..

And then yesterday I did nottt stuff because i wanna take a little break in the week lol, but I was made to stuff my plug insiide (I kinda asked for it lol) and made to edge once, and then do half of my rubber band snaps before sleeping and the other half when I woke, uppp!! So mean lol. But j did itt. I did 13 last night and 12 this morning. Last night on my 3rd rubber band snap I accidentally did it so hard I gasped and the effect lasted for a few minutes lol I was noT thinking enough when I did that one, it was so so painful lol insanely intense. I reaally didn't wanna do the 12 when I woke up lol i was thinking of how painful the 3rd one was.. but I did them and then took out the plug after. In the end it feels like pleasure for my clit lol in the moment definitely pain though

Likes: being controlled, anal, clothespins, bondage, nipple play, ice, edging, sharpies, vibrator, hypnosis

Dislikes: extreme pain, piss play, spanking, humiliation, figging, toothpaste, body writing (hidden only), wedgies, cocksucking, messy

Spoiler:

~ Sharpie Stats ~

Old 03-27-2024, 12:29 PM   #35
Azyliux
Baby Member

Quote:
"Not seeing alot of progress" lol lies!!! Okok I forgot to be updating my thread enough..

And then yesterday I did nottt stuff because i wanna take a little break in the week lol

In the end it feels like pleasure for my clit lol in the moment definitely pain though
Just teasing a little... you are doing great!

Taking a break is certainly understandable, provided your clit pays the daily price of course—I'm glad it is appreciating the attention!

Azyliux

Old 03-28-2024, 07:12 PM   #36
Violett

New updaaaate:

Current Stats
Both: Cunt 9, Ass 9 (18) (NEW RECORD!!)

I did that yesterday; I still need to write a report! That's totally a new record lol

Spoiler:

~ Sharpie Stats ~

The following 2 users say Thank You to Violett for this post:
Old 03-29-2024, 09:47 PM   #37
Violett

An even more new record from right now!!!!!:

Current Stats
Both: Cunt 10, Ass 10 (20) (VERY NEW RECORD!!)

I think 10 and 10 is a good goal lol I think that's the maximum there!!!! I totally was overstuffed and I came (at least) twice; I only got permission to cum once I fit 10 and 10, and I wasn't allowed to touch my clit either until then, which was such torture lol I was on edge for so long feeling so much pleasure in my clit without being allowed to touch it.... Once I fit I think 3 and 3, I was made to fuck myself one hole at a time with my ass going first... I would do that for each pair I fit ... i was even able to fuck once i got up to 8 each... which is crazy.. 9 was just very small movement back and forth. And so quick to edge. I'm able to edge both waayyyssss, both from anal and cunt when fucking... and when I edge from anal I press down so much on all the markers in my cunt. And my holes aren't mine to decide how much I stuff, or whether I can touch or not... lol.. it took a while to fit the markers, but I fit 9 and 9 so quickly when I was told to, and I felt fully stuffed for sure and had to wait to adjust, and then for 10 and 10 I struggled to fit them for both holes!! My ass was struggling to fit it because I was so fully stuffed I couldn't find a space to shove it in between all the other markers lol but then I did it, and then for my cunt I started stuffing it and it didn't wanna push all the way in!!! I pushed it in anyway. I got to finally touch my clit and cum, i used my vibrator on high, and I came for so lonnnnggg lol with my other sir I'd be made to keep the vibrator on as I cum and not take it off, and many times I'd be made to cum multiple times in a row like that, so I think I did that out of habit lol I think I came twice or 3 times.... as I was cumming I lost balance lol and went from sitting up to laying down on my back lol it made holding the markers in much harder but I did it.. and then i wasnt allowed to take the markers out yet and it was starting to hurt more at that point and feel so extremmmely stretched.. and then I was told to cum again and then i can let them out, which I didn't expect at all!! I came one more time lol. I so grateful .

That's 20 markers..........!!!!!!!! Insane.. . . . . . I dont feel sore lol.

Spoiler:

~ Sharpie Stats ~

Last edited by Violett; 03-29-2024 at 09:52 PM.
The following 2 users say Thank You to Violett for this post:
Old 04-02-2024, 05:22 PM   #38
Azyliux
Baby Member

As requested, since you seem to be happy with your current progress as achieving your goal at this point, you are freed from my daily snaps task as motivation.

I do look forward to any further updates on your stuffing records if you get there.

Azyliux

Old 04-10-2024, 01:24 AM   #39
Violett

By the way... lol.. I need to update my thread. New stats!!!!

Anal: 13!!!!!
Cunt: 12!!!!!
Both: Cunt 10, Ass 10 (20)

Spoiler:

~ Sharpie Stats ~

Old 04-13-2024, 11:38 AM   #40
Violett

Quote:
By the way... lol.. I need to update my thread. New stats!!!!

Anal: 13!!!!!
Cunt: 12!!!!!
I never made a report for thiissss... I reached the record of 12 in my cunt a few days before reaching the new record in my ass. For my cunt, I was made to edge through my panties with my vibrator while typing answers to a humiliation questionnaire (I ended up typing so much I need to put it in a blogpost lol) and I really genuinely wanted to stuff myself. But I kept being told it isn't gonna happen and I don't get to cum because I need to be punished first for something I failed to doooo. And then a long while later, it was too late to do my punishment that night, but then I was told to get my markers!!!!!!! I wasn't sure for what lol!!! It was obviously to stuff them... for every marker I had to say "I'm such a slut, use me like a fuckdoll" I said it alot more often than once per marker.... once I got to 3 markers, I had to say the phrase and then fuck them inside me for a bit before adding the next one and repeating it again.. it feels so real when you say something like that while fucking and being filled on command!!!! Like of course I'm such a slut lol.. I started saying it in shock kinda, like, I'm such a slut, I fit 9????? I'm such a slut, I'm fucking ninnne??? Lol. And fucking 10!!! Once i was at 6 markers, I was told that i can cum once I fit 12, and that I will fit 12, it wasn't optional.. it took like 30 minutes for me to get from 6 to 12 markers lol I was so filled for so long!!!!!! And i did cumm. That's so so much to cum with inside and then to keep them in for a bit after... that's crazy!!!!!! At first I was scared to cum with so much inside of me, like to press down on that many markers I thought it would be too intense... but I was also scared my vibrator was gonna die so I had to do it!!! And then to keep them in after made me feel like I needed to cum again, and I was allowed to while still stuffed and then let them out.. very very good. I need to train my cunt to be able to take this kinda abuse without ruining my hole or anything lol!!!! My hole doesn't look ruined rn but it is alot of abuuuse lol!!!!

That's a report for my new cunt record; I still should report on the anal record too but later!! I'm still accepting dares here; I guess just keep in mind that I can stuff alot more than before lol. And I'll want more dares like, training me to handle it without "ruining" my cunt!!! Lol! But I guess you can abuse my cunt anyway and I'll do training to handle it lol

Spoiler:

~ Sharpie Stats ~

The following user says Thank You to Violett for this post:
Old 04-24-2024, 09:02 AM   #41
Violett

New Stats as of Yesterday!!

Cunt: 14!!!!!!!!!

I'll report later!! Lol I should transform this into blog posts at this point!!! I think I will.

Spoiler:

~ Sharpie Stats ~

Last edited by Violett; 04-24-2024 at 09:10 AM.
The following user says Thank You to Violett for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk