Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 09-04-2015, 10:16 AM   #1
tickle_monster

Default Girls Being Tickled!

This is an audio dare, and what I want to hear is girls being tickled.

If you're a ticklish girl, then you can be the victim. If you're not a ticklish girl, then you must find a ticklish female victim.

There is a simple version and a more complicated version of the dare.

Simple Version
The simple version of the dare just involves the victim being tickled for one minute with no stopping -- or longer if the victim can take it or is feeling brave.

This version is obviously easier for very ticklish or unwitting victims.

Complicated Version
The complicated version of the dare involves the victim being tickled in their three worst spots for 1 minute each! This may be a challenge for more ticklish victims and may involve some restraints.

The Bottom Line
Which ever version of the task you choose, you must make a recording of the victim being tickled for the allotted time. My idea is that this recording should be audio, but if you're very brave (or feeling very kind to me) you can make it video.

The recordings should either be posted in or linked to in this thread, or emailed to me at [email protected]. Either way, if you complete this task, please post here and give a report of the task: who the victim was, which version of the task you did, which spots were tickled, etc.

Have Fun

Have Fun.
tickle_monster is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to tickle_monster for this post:
Old 09-04-2015, 02:57 PM   #2
alex_carter
getDare Devil

Too bad I don't have anyone around who knows about this. I'm very ticklish all over so I'd make an excellent victim. Plus, I think it would be fun to be secured with my hands above my head and tickled mercilessly.

LIKES, DISLIKES, LIMITS
Toys
Rules for Calendar posting
Tasks Calendar

Lovense App Name: Alex_Carter
add me if you're interested in being friends

Misterpoll Profile You can vote to punish me for my past bad behavior. Disregard, site currently doesn't work. If you know of another polling site though, let me know!

alex_carter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2015, 03:11 AM   #3
tickle_monster

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex_carter View Post
Too bad I don't have anyone around who knows about this. I'm very ticklish all over so I'd make an excellent victim. Plus, I think it would be fun to be secured with my hands above my head and tickled mercilessly.
Is there no one you could convince to help you out with this?

On a related note, would you be able to make a simple audio recording of you answering some questions....since you said that you're very ticklish.
Old 09-05-2015, 03:18 AM   #4
The Commodore

Neither am I a girl nor do I have anyone to tickle me, so unfortunately no contribution here either. But as I find the thought of both me and someone else being tickled very arousing, I would very much like to hear those recordings as well.

But I understand it is very difficult to just ask someone to tickle you - unless you are very close to him/her or you know beforehand that he/she is into it.
The Commodore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2015, 03:39 AM   #5
tickle_monster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Commodore View Post
Neither am I a girl nor do I have anyone to tickle me, so unfortunately no contribution here either. But as I find the thought of both me and someone else being tickled very arousing, I would very much like to hear those recordings as well.

But I understand it is very difficult to just ask someone to tickle you - unless you are very close to him/her or you know beforehand that he/she is into it.
Yes it can be difficult to just ask someone to tickle you, maybe there is an element of embarrassment in the task too.

Do you have no one female around you that you could tickle for this task?
Old 09-16-2015, 10:18 AM   #6
tickle_monster

BUMP for the tickling.
Old 09-16-2015, 01:45 PM   #7
alex_carter
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by tickle_monster View Post

On a related note, would you be able to make a simple audio recording of you answering some questions....since you said that you're very ticklish.
No. There's no one I'm close enough with that I could ask someone to help me with this.

No. I will not make a recording. Vocal is clearly stated as a limit if you'd just check my sig.

LIKES, DISLIKES, LIMITS
Toys
Tasks Calendar

Misterpoll Profile You can vote to punish me for my past bad behavior. Disregard, site currently doesn't work. If you know of another polling site though, let me know!

Old 09-17-2015, 10:08 AM   #8
tickle_monster

Quote:
No. I will not make a recording. Vocal is clearly stated as a limit if you'd just check my sig.
I would have thought that one who had 'Vocal' as a limit wouldn't reply to a thread that is clearly stated as requesting something vocal.
Old 09-17-2015, 07:26 PM   #9
alex_carter
getDare Devil

Quote:

Quote:
No. There's no one I'm close enough with that I could ask someone to help me with this.

Quote:
I would have thought that one who had 'Vocal' as a limit wouldn't reply to a thread that is clearly stated as requesting something vocal.

I replied because I liked the idea and I didn't want the thread to die.

Also, while yes, vocal is a limit, I wouldn't mind doing this in person with someone I trusted. There would not be a recording put online, unless I felt extremely comfortable after listening to it that I could not be identified, but there would be a written report for sure.

And the "vocal is a limit" part of that post was not directed so much to the tickling session (since, as I stated above that if I was confident I couldn't be identified by the sounds in the recording I'd be ok with that), it was directed mostly to the part of your post asking "would you be able to make a simple audio recording of you answering some questions....since you said that you're very ticklish". Voice is identifiable, and I take my safety online very seriously so no. I will not do a "simple audio recording of me answering some questions".

Hope that helps clear some things up as to what was meant with my posts and the reasons why I posted.

LIKES, DISLIKES, LIMITS
Toys
Tasks Calendar

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
audio, challenge, dare, tickling, video