Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 07-14-2020, 05:33 PM   #1
Bloxo
getDare Devil

Default What is your dream dare scenario?

When you come to this site...do you really just want a cheap thrill here and there...or is there some part of you that fantasises more? Some crazy dream scenario...some incredible result of time spent here?
Well this is the place to let your dreams free!

Let's try and figure out your dream together...

Now don't think hard about these questions...go with your instincts

1) Would your dream involve meeting someone in real life from this site?

If so...where would you meet?

2) Tell me about your ideal dare partner, i.e. Sex, appearance (including clothing), personality

3) Would you be the darer or daree in this scenario...or maybe a bit of both?

4) What's the first activity involved that springs to mind? (Don't think too much, just literally put the first thing that pops in there)

4a) Now put the second activity that pops into your head (can be related to the first or not...think about what this dare would revolve around, keep it basic)

4b) Let's now think of a third word to throw in...can be an activity or a simple element

5) Look at the above...add some keywords to help frame things

6) Where would this encounter take place?

7) How do you want to feel during this encounter?

8) How do you want to feel at the end of this encounter?

9) How do you want your partner to feel?

10) Would you want a permanent single partner or an open partnership to come out of this?

Looking at your answers above, put them into a scenario:

Likes/Dislikes/Limits/Toys
PM DARES!

I'm straight and will only take Dares from Girls, please bear this in mind when writing to me.

Please be genuine, be fun and have a good heart...with a sadistic streak hehe...6 inches

Curious about me or Poland? check out my Youtube!
Bloxo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2020, 01:42 AM   #2
Mariox

Current status: No, I'm a little bit shy.

If so...where would you meet? -

2) Tell me about your ideal dare partner, i.e. Sex, appearance (including clothing), personality
Definitly female. She should be very sporty, because I'm too. She likes challenges and competitive games. Because I'm more like a Sub she should be more like a dom. Because doing sports she's dresses sporty. A walk in the rain is no problem for her, cause she is not rain-shy and always dressed in a nice rainjacket when the sun doesn't shine.

I would be both.

4) What's the first activity involved that springs to mind? (Don't think too much, just literally put the first thing that pops in there)
We make a bet and the loser gets tied to a chair. Winner can do whatever he/she wants to te loser.

4a) Now put the second activity that pops into your head (can be related to the first or not...think about what this dare would revolve around, keep it basic)
Loser gets messy fully clothed.

4b) Let's now think of a third word to throw in...can be an activity or a simple element
We both get messy and it ends in a big messy and sexual activity.

Tied, Mess, Domination, Humiliation, Orgasm

At home in the garden

Being dominated.

I want to feel the mess dripping down on me with my balls empty

I want her to feel comfortable. She should have fun all the time.

10) Would you want a permanent single partner or an open partnership to come out of this?
I prefer a single partner and I'm happy to have someone I can share this experiences with

Limits
"same dare as above"-dares, scat, blood, bodywriting, crossdressing, hard anal, voice in vids

KIK: mariox235

PM Dares
Mariox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2021, 09:57 AM   #3
Bluntwick

If so...where would you meet?

maybe, but i would not say whom i would want a dominant male from the site prefereably someone who is more on the bear side and strict but kind

he would be male, higher stronger and fatty, i have a thing for big strong bears maybe even hairy, with bear, as for clothes some natural clothes a black and red stripped shirt, jeans, blqck or brown boots, as for personality out of the dare or play he should be kind and understanding but during the play he should be contolling and cruel, demanding also after play he should be up for some afterplay caress

Daree

first some talking and maybe eating out then when contact has been made, he could make me kiss him (which i am a bit creeped out by since i consider myself straight but it seems like a nice start)

he could take me into the toilet or his home and make me undress and he put a chasity cage on me

He should then dress me in female clothes and ask me to pleasure him with my mouth maybe rim and suck him

prefereably in his home or some farm house far away from everyting

uncomfortable, scared, controlled, humiliated, horny, excited, ashamed

used abused and tired, my mouth with full of taste of ass and penis juice, my hole wide as a window but safe

happy, satesfied, looking forward to the next session

he should be the one who decides when he wants it and blackmail me if he feel like but i should have the freedom in the meantime to do whatever i want

Looking at your answers above, put them into a scenario:
Bluntwick is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk