Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Post Punishments & Ideas

Old 11-03-2014, 10:42 AM   #1
Dravot
getDare Devil

Default I'm Back... A Public training/competition thread

Some of you may remember me, maybe not, I haven't been around for awhile but I'm back and looking to return to giving out the sort of difficult dares and strict training I used to do.

What I'm looking for are 3-5 submissives, you will complete 10 tasks on here in competition with each other for all to see, if you are interested PM me with your age, sex, likes, dislikes, limits and toys and I'll add you on here (either by your user name or Sub #1, Sub #2 etc your choice) I'd prefere female submissives but a feminine sissy may be allowed with the understanding that they won't be able to be as competitive.

There is no requirement to be "mine" before during or after, in fact you can be an owned submissive as long as your master sends me a PM as well approving you for this little competition.

Details to follow as our competitors sign up.

Dravot

If you like a dare I sent you or made for someone else feel free to kik me for one just for you.

If you're in or visiting Florida and might want to play in person find me on kik. Cca

Kik or Telegram Dravot8181
Dravot8181 email at yahoo
Dravot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2014, 02:07 PM   #2
Dravot
getDare Devil

2 submissives signed up so far the cap is 5, if you are interested or know someone who might be time is running out to sign up.

If you like a dare I sent you or made for someone else feel free to kik me for one just for you.

If you're in or visiting Florida and might want to play in person find me on kik. Cca

Old 11-04-2014, 07:33 PM   #3
Dravot
getDare Devil

Further update, to the sissies and male subs I'm sorry we've found our male sub for this round but stay tuned or play along at home, if this thread is popular I'll do it again and hopefully have more spaces for the male subs.

Thank you for your interest.

Old 11-07-2014, 04:51 PM   #4
Dravot
getDare Devil

Alright, fire up the lights and cue the theme music it's time to get this thing rolling!

To all of you who didn't make it into this one please stay tuned, I'll be doing this again. In the meantime feel free to play at home and suffer along with your favorite submissive.

Now all our submissives have a bit different likes, dislikes and limits. Throughout the competition I'll be asking for input from our audience so please familiarize yourself with our contestants and stay clear of their limits.

The scoring is set up with this in mind, while there is a penalty for a part of a task not completed it is small so some of the official tasks may include a limit of one contestant but not the other two, contestants don't worry everyone will get the same number of limits throughout the competition so no one is penalized unfairly for their choices.

So let's meet the contestants, the first brave soul was
MommyMandi she is female, 18 and states her limits as Nothing Dangerous or Public, the usual.
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/member.php?u=103517

Second to sign up was the first of many hopeful male submissives
Sklavealex who is bi and lists his limits as Shit, piss, vomit, blood play, needles, animals, diapers, age play, nothing that leaves visible marks and illegal activities
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/member.php?u=75729

And our final lucky competitor
Alex_Carter 23 female and the most limits of all our competitors with Family/Friends,Illegal,Permanent, Public,Dangerous,Messy,Poo/Pee (or other bodily funtions),Anal,Anything dealing with the toilet,Pics/Audio/Cam/Video,Insertions,LONG TERM,Changing Limits,Telling Truths,Commando,Sleeping Nude,Forced Chastity,Cum Eating (tasting),Cold showers (2+ minutes)

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/member.php?u=31198

The first task will be posted by 9PM EST Tonight.

I will be the sole Task Designer though we do have a guest judge to help me with scoring, I'll leave her introduction up to her.

Scoring is as follows.
2 points for each part of the task completed,
-1 point for parts of tasks not completed or attempted,
an additional amount of up to 5 bonus points for how well the report is written.

Quality of report is based on length, detail, readability, hotness.

Reports will be posted on this thread by contestants as they finish the task.

Once all reports are in I will post the score for that round and the current total for each competitor.

Let the games begin....

Old 11-07-2014, 05:36 PM   #5
Dravot
getDare Devil

Task 1

Step 1: front and back wedgie, 50 Squats.

Step 2: Write two Paragraphs on this thread the first should be an introduction, the second the report. A paragraph is 3-5 sentences.

Step 3: remove the wedgie

(If you are playing at home you are welcome to write the paragraphs but I ask you not to post them here)

While this seems simple know that with every task the number of steps will double.

You have until Midnight EST (Same time zone as New York) on Monday to complete the task and file your report on here, late penalty is -1 point for each hour.

Bon Chance.

Old 11-08-2014, 08:47 PM   #6
Rose_Angel
Distinguished Member

While I would have loved to join in as a contestant here, my boyfriend prefers I don't partake in the actual doing of tasks from others anymore. So, I sent Dravot a message to welcome him back to the site and explained the above, and was asked to be a guest darer/judge. I accepted the judge part, as I don't really have the time to suggest dares/tasks.

I look forward to reading the reports on here. Reports are my favorite thing to read on gD. Good luck to all! And 50 squats!!! Guess I'm not as upset I couldn't join!

Last edited by Rose_Angel; 11-10-2014 at 10:48 AM.
Rose_Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2014, 05:39 PM   #7
MommyMandi

Hello everyone! As the lovely Dravot mentioned, my name is Mandi. I am currently studying computer engineering at the University of Iowa. In my free time I enjoy swimming and writing. I came to getDare a few months ago when I friend mentioned it at a party and I fell in love with it. My busy schedule makes it hard to participate much, but it's a stellar community. So far my limits are the basic nothing illegal kind of thing purely because I haven't experimented enough to really know otherwise! This competition should be a good experience for me to learn the ways of getDare.

Now time for my report, first off I have done a task like this before and let me tell you it's just a bad the second time. Since I do squats for swimming and track a lot, that part wasn't too bad. I did them before my shower in just my panties. The wedgie part took me a little bit to figure out that that meant but otherwise all went well. For the first 10-15 squats the wedgie was just a serious annoyance but wasn't painful. Bring on squat 16 and the pain was starting to kick in. Nothing terrible, but enough to make me start focusing on underwear sliding between my labia with every squat. I made it through all of them without crying.👍👍👍
I like light spanking, wedgies, sleeping/overnight dares, things involving exercise.
Some of my dislikes would include edging, anal, things ice, and messy things.
For limits I really just have the basics nothing dangerous or public.
Currently I do not have any toys.
MommyMandi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2014, 05:45 PM   #8
Fantage
Distinguished Member

I hate front and back wedgies even worst than hanging ones I'm scared of height still;(
Fantage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2014, 08:16 PM   #9
alex_carter
getDare Devil

Hello everyone. My name is Alex. I am a 23 year old young lady and I have been very active on a number of threads for many years now. I am about 5' 3" and am overweight. I have blonde-ish hair and blue-ish eyes. As Dravot stated, I have many limits, so I'm only hoping to do well on keeping up with the others. I will try to win, but I have a sneaking suspicion I might a bit of a disadvantage, oh well. I have been trying to get a job for some time now, and hope to have one soon.

I have not had a lot of time recently, but I managed to get enough time to do 50 squats with a nice deep wedgie buried in both my butt and my pussy. I started by putting on a nice, tight pair of panties. They are brown with colored polka dots. I quickly pulled them up nice and tight into my butt. I was a bit more hesitant to pull them up in my pussy, but with only a moment of hesitation, I yanked them right on up into my pussy as well. I now had an intense wedgie, and I wanted to immediately pull it out. I knew if I quit now there is no hope for me though, so without further ado, I began the squats. That nasty wedgie certainly gave me motivation to do them quickly and correctly. Every single squat was as good of a squat as I can do and hurt, causing the wedgie to dig in even deeper with each move. Because of my weight and size I can't get to a full 90 degrees, but each one was at least a 60 degree angle. By the time I was done, my knees were a bit sore and my muscles hurt, but I knew I had done well. I wasted no time writing this report and within seconds of it being posted, the wedgie will be out.

Have a good evening, and good luck to the other competitors.

LIKES, DISLIKES, LIMITS
Toys
Rules for Calendar posting
Tasks Calendar

Lovense App Name: Alex_Carter
add me if you're interested in being friends

Misterpoll Profile You can vote to punish me for my past bad behavior.

alex_carter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2014, 06:35 AM   #10
Dravot
getDare Devil

Well looks like we are in for some excitement, the male sub has missed the deadline what does that mean for you our viewer?

It means the first sissy sub who is 18 or older to do the task and post a report replaces him.

I told you it would be worth following....

Old 11-11-2014, 09:33 AM   #11
StrawDog
getDare Succubus

Wonderful to see you back, Dravot; a warm welcome to you. Not so long ago I was pining over the Sub Wars thread, so will be following this with much interest. Also good to see Judge Rose in the house!

Best of luck to all involved, and I look forward to seeing how you develop.

'A man’s character is most evident by how he treats those who are not in a position either to retaliate or reciprocate.'

-Paul Eldridge
StrawDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2014, 10:17 AM   #12
nibbler

Hey guys, I'm nibbler. After talking to Dravot this morning and him having me perform a number of my PM dares: "Baby", "Bitch" (he asked me to put my inflatable vibrator in for an hour before having me...), "Eat", I found this thread of his and am submitting for the sissy spot. I'm 31, and have been a GD member for years though only recently started participating. I'm married which makes time a bit tough sometimes, but will definitely try my best to keep up with the thread.

After performing my PM dares for Dravot this morning and chatting with him on KIK for a good amount of time, I decided to submit for the thread, but to make it a bit more fair I did my squats in tighty whities (because what's better for a wedgie) with a front and back propeller wedgie. I submitted pics to Dravot on KIK and did my 50 squats. Being my first time ever doing a propeller wedgie, I made sure it was the tightest it could go before starting and then with each squat tried to push it a little further. The squats weren't too bad as I've been working with a personal trainer over the past few years and am used to them, but my ass started chafing about halfway through. At the end of writing this (kneeling on the floor with the rod from the propeller wedgie being held in place by my feet), my ass is greatly chafed (exacerbated from the inflatable vibe from earlier as well), but I'm excited to see where this thread goes! Best of luck everyone! :-)

Have a good evening, and good luck to the other competitors.
i love dressing like a little slut.
I want GG super-saggy boobs that hang like udders
I love cum leaking from my holes, dripping from my panties

KIK/Snapchat: pupnibbler
tumblr
Blog
Sex Map
nibbler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2014, 10:21 AM   #13
Dravot
getDare Devil

Congratulations Nibbler and welcome to the competition, with all three competitors in scoring will be tallied by this evening expect the next task to be posted by tomorrow evening and due by Thursday evening. A reminder it will be double the steps from this time so be sure to give yourself time to complete it.

At this point we will have our first audience participation, the first ten posts suggesting something not in more than one subs limits will be taken under consideration for the next task.

Be creative...

Last edited by Dravot; 11-11-2014 at 10:22 AM. Reason: addition
Old 11-11-2014, 01:13 PM   #14
Dravot
getDare Devil

First round scores are in, 11 across the board and a three way tie.

To prevent this happening again, first competitor to post gets 2 onus points and the second to post gets 1. Still grading on quality though so weigh that carefully.

Old 11-12-2014, 03:18 PM   #15
Dravot
getDare Devil

Task 2

Step 1
Cold shower 1 minute

Step 2
15 edges

Step 3
Toothpaste on clit/dickhole

Step 4
15 edges

Step 5
two paragraphs describing your favorite fantasy

Step 6
Cold shower 1 minute 30 seconds

(You may take a hot shower then to clean up, warm up before writing the report but it will cost you 2 points)

Reporting post due by Saturday at Midnight

Advertisements
Kink Talk