Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 01-04-2023, 11:24 PM   #451
sexualfeelings
Distinguished Member

You are going to have a video call with someone, make sure it lasts at least half an hour. Before your call you must give yourself a medium sized enema, large enough to feel the urge to void but small enough it isn't urgent. Then you must diaper up and get ready for your call. Try not to release the enema before the call is over, otherwise you might need to explain some weird faces. You must also be wearing sissy clothing on your lower half, so keep that camera up!
Likes: Age play, rules, hypnosis, punishments, verbal humiliation, diapers, condescending language, being made to feel dumb, chastity, hidden public, predicaments, being made to prove im not a "big girl"
My Rules
Pm Dares
sexualfeelings is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to sexualfeelings for this post:
Old 01-05-2023, 08:02 AM   #452
littlelukas

We're going to be regressing your bladder. This will only take 1 day free, but I suggest building in a second day to recover.

When you wake up, go ahead and throw a diaper on. How thick is entirely up to you. If you go thin, you may be changing a lot. Now you're going to set an alarm that will ring every 15 minutes for the entire day. Every time that alarm rings, you will completely empty your bladder, and drink at least a couple gulps of liquid. I recommend alternating between water and juice. You're welcome to drink more, if you'd like. You're also encouraged you piss whenever you feel the need. The alarms are more about reminding you to actively empty your bladder.

I bet you can keep this up all day. Eventually you'll be pissing constantly. Since we don't want you wasting too many diapers, how about you only change after at least 3 hours have past since you put the diaper on.

Likes: , humilation, spanking, pussy licking, Abdl, diaper humilation, chastity (short term), light anal

Dislikes: hidden public (trying), Edging, chastity (long term), anal, sissy play
Limits: Full Public, Family and friends, ID, social suicide, blood, Face, permanent, blackmail

Have: Chastity device, Plug´s, dildo´s, Pacifer, Diapers, Bottles, nipple clamps, panties, bra

About me: M25 years old Single
Germany NRW
I choosed Pampers over Pussy
littlelukas is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to littlelukas for this post:
Old 01-07-2023, 10:48 PM   #453
sissybabygirl
getDare Sweetheart

A little played out but you’re gonna watch a movie on the next day you have some hours to yourself. Before you start you must not use the toilet for anything for at least four hours.

Take either a fast acting lacitive or enema and diaper up. Grab 1L/30oz of juice or water and keep it near by. Your first task is to finish all the juice/water before the movie is half way done. Now get comfy. Your second task is to not move from this spot, unless instructed otherwise, until the movie is over. Your third task is to put on a kids movie and try not to have an accident.

If you don’t mess or wet during the movie, congrats you may relive yourself however you like. If you wet, pause the move and stand in a corner for ten minutes, diaper around your ankles. Repeat every time you wet, even if it’s just a little. If you mess, pause the movie and sit on the the floor squishing it around for at least a two minutes. Now unpause and watch the rest of the movie, making sure to pause and squish around for at least a minute every ten minutes until the movie’s over.

Regardless of if you wet/mess or not during the movie, after it’s over change into another diaper. You may change out of this one when you wet it twice, mess itonce, or finish another kids movie, whichever’s first.

Kik: sissyray81

Likes: Bondage, ORAL, maxi pads abdl, Hidden public, Control, Sissification, HUMILIATION, Diapers Bets/games, Rules, Messy, Long denial
dislikes: Sleeping dares, Corner Time, Line-writing, saran wrap pee drinking
Limits: Social-Suicide, Face, Unhealthy, Cam, FB,

I'm a big sissy fag till 2035
sissybabygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to sissybabygirl for this post:
Old 01-08-2023, 05:51 PM   #454
maaik

Put on a diaper, go to a store, walk around until you pee your diaper, now go to the bathroom, take off your pants and take a picture of you in your wet diaper through the mirror. Now set this picture as your wall paper for 2 days

I'll be on the train at 3am tomorrow
Toys: Diaper,pull up,bra,thong,hipster,body, pantyhose, buttplug s/m,Swimsuit,jarretels collar, handcuffs, nipple clamps, legging, dress

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=95523
maaik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2023, 02:43 PM   #455
sexualfeelings
Distinguished Member

Put on a diaper and wear pants that end just below the waistband. Wear a shirt that rides up when your hands are above your head. When you go on the train, try to keep your hands above your ears as much as possible while looking natural. You are allowed to adjust your shirt 3 times. You must wet at least once during this train ride.
Likes: Age play, rules, hypnosis, punishments, verbal humiliation, diapers, condescending language, being made to feel dumb, chastity, hidden public, predicaments, being made to prove im not a "big girl"
My Rules
Pm Dares
sexualfeelings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2023, 12:05 AM   #456
Wet_Diaper_Slave

Default Diaper Torture

Lets learn what diapers are made for.
Every 30 minutes you must orgasm in your diaper. You must do this untill it is completely soaked of pee and cum. After it has reached it maxed your not free just yet. You must then orgasm in that soggy diaper 5 more times. Take as lonh as you want, no changing untill 5.

Give me an extreme diaper dare.
Limits public
I have 2 days off coming up. Feel free to make it a two day dare.
Wet_Diaper_Slave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2023, 01:02 AM   #457
rhl
getDare Succubus

Ok, let's do a dare I did a few years ago. When you wake up in the morning, put on a diaper. Do your normal thing, drink a glass of something at least once an hour. All pre must be in the diaper, for now you may poop in a toilet.
Now we spice things up, for your first diaper change after 1700. (5pm) you will slash the outside of a diaper really good, put this diaper on. Now slash at least one more diaper and add this one.
Will this be enough, or do you need to add a few more?
You will be wearing this for the next 24 hours.
No diaper comes off for these 24 hours.
If you need to add a diaper, go ahead, but add. 2 hours per diaper added.
Have fun!

I started off with. 3 diapers. By 3 the next day i was afraid, and added 2 more diapers. So yes 28 hours, and during the 28th hour, I was requested to take a 20 minute walk.
You don't have to but in your last hour, get a chair, put it on the corner of the room. Now sit for 20 minutes. By now your diaper should be very wet, and chocolate brown. Think about how comfortable it will be to takettge diaper off.
Old 02-08-2023, 10:26 PM   #458
FoxyFemboy

You’re gonna watch a movie on the next day you have some hours to yourself. Before you start you must not use the toilet for anything for at least four hours.

Take either a fast acting laxative or enema and diaper up. Grab 1L of juice or water and keep it nearby. Your first task is to finish all the juice/water before the movie is half way done. Now get comfy. Your second task is to not move from this spot, unless instructed otherwise, until the movie is over. Your third task is to put on a kids movie and try not to have an accident.

If you don’t mess or wet during the movie, congrats you may relive yourself however you like. If you wet, pause the move and stand in a corner for ten minutes, diaper around your ankles. Repeat every time you wet, even if it’s just a little. If you mess, pause the movie and sit on the the floor squishing it around for at least a two minutes. Now un-pause and watch the rest of the movie, making sure to pause and squish around for at least a minute every ten minutes until the movie’s over.

Regardless of if you wet/mess or not during the movie, after it’s over change into another diaper. You may change out of this one when you wet it twice, mess it once, or finish another kids movie, whichever’s first.
Dislikes: Pain, denial, pics, chastity, unimaginative tasks.
Limits: Rough anal, family, full public.
FoxyFemboy is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to FoxyFemboy for this post:
Old 02-14-2023, 05:20 PM   #459
SissyDiaper231

After soiling a wetting, attach it round your face for an 30 Minutes.

Feel free to push my limits
LIKES: pic proof,Diaper, wetting, Humiliation , blackmail , denial, scat, Piss Drinking, Butt Plugs, Cum Play, Toilet Control, Public Wetting, Vibrator, Public dares, Body writing, Bondage, Pet play, exposing

Soft Limits: Long time Dares, Food,

HARD LIMITS: illegal, permanent damage, long term dares ( 2 month or more ), family,,full face,extreme pain, Videos

KIK: DiaperDare123
You can expose any photos of me but I must get proof
PM DARES

Toys
SissyDiaper231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2023, 05:47 AM   #460
FoxyFemboy

A bit of creativity would be appreciated next time.

Anyways, here's your dare. You'll insert 8 marshmallows and a 1L enema up your butt.
Now put on a diaper, start a timer, and hold it all in. Stop the timer once you release.

Now check how long you could keep your diaper clean:
< 10 minutes before you messed: That's not good enough, you aren't aloud to change until 4 hours have passed
< 25 minutes: Better! Sit down, mushing it all around, and think about how you could of done better. Once you've been thinking for 45 minutes, you may change.
> 55 minutes: Now that is impressive, release now and well up with pride. Change immediately and reward yourself however you see fit!
Old 02-21-2023, 08:27 AM   #461
maaik

Wait until busting to pee and then head out into town with a diaper underneath your clothes. You're gonna want to get something to eat while out, and when you do order double the drinks you normally would. Drink both and then go do some shopping for an hour. Afterwards you may head back home, so hopefully you don't wet too soon! If you somehow make it home without wetting you can pee and change if wanted. Otherwise you'll double up with a dry one over the top and that'll be considered your change.
Toys: Diaper,pull up,bra,thong,hipster,body, pantyhose, buttplug s/m,Swimsuit,jarretels collar, handcuffs, nipple clamps, legging, dress

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=95523
maaik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2023, 11:41 AM   #462
Bruxon

You better make sure you can do this one... or you're going to end up ruining a good pair of panties.
Drink 1 liter of your preferred beverage and wait an hour before continuing
After an hour, Insert 5 marshmallows and a small enema up your butt.
Now put on your favorite panties and then wear a diaper over them for protection.
Now try to hold it all in for 30 minutes!
-If you did it congrats! Your panties are safe! You can remove them and use the bathroom if you wish to.
-If you ended up just wetting them... what a shame, remove the now wet panties and wear them on your head for 15 minutes. After that, you're free to use the bathroom again.
-If you ended up wetting and messing them then you will need to learn a lesson. Grab a chair and sit on the corner of a room facing the wall. Sit there for 20 minutes in your mushy diaper and panties while you think about the beautiful panties you ruined. After the 20 minutes passed you're free to clean up.

MALE/21
- Diapers (Wetting & Messing OK) & humiliation
- Forced accidents & predicaments
- Fake messes
- Laxatives

MAYBE

-Pictures/videos
-Public

Hard Limits
- face exposure
- Pain Related
- Illegal
- scat outside diaper
KIK: BruxonKet
Bruxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2023, 12:39 AM   #463
FoxyFemboy

Put on three diapers. Wrap around the top of diapers with duct tape to seal them on, you won't be taking them off for 36 hours. During this time you must eat four large meals (a whole large pizza for example), and drink two glasses of water every hour between 8am and midnight. Take the maximum dose of laxatives at the start of the dare and do the same after the first twenty-four hours.

Now, it you manage to go the full 36 hours without leaking then congratulations! You may change and move onto something else.

If your diapers leak however at any point, then you must spend an hour wearing them on your head like a bonnet. After this you may clean yourself the best you can, but you are not allowed to use any water to do this (This is make sure that you remain quite smelly!). Only after the rest of the 36 hours are up will you be able to shower and clean yourself properly.
Old 02-23-2023, 07:18 PM   #464
Pissybaby
Baby Member

Monday morning put on 3 diapers, with cuts in the bottom two so once you started peeing it spreads itself. Keep the diapers on until they start leaking, only after that you are allowed to change into a fresh diaper for at least another 6 hours

Likes: diapers, pee holding, degradation, pain, impact, gaslighting, humiliation, mess, bondage, pet play
Limits: illegal, blackmail, family, face pics, knives

Kik: hewwo.27
Pissybaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2023, 04:03 AM   #465
FoxyFemboy

You're gonna drink 2 liters an hour before the dare, and a cup of water for each 15 minutes before and during the dare from then.

Diaper up and put a timer on for 5 hours. You may do what you want during this time, but you must be drinking the glass of water every 15 minutes. Have fun holding, because every time you start to leak, you're gonna have to double up, over and over. Once the time is up, sit for one more hour, and if you end up leaking at this point, then you'll have to sit in the bath/shower and think about what you've done.
The following user says Thank You to FoxyFemboy for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
diaper, person above