Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Kink and Education

Old 08-10-2023, 12:48 AM   #1
pluky
getDare Devil

Rainbow Sexual conversion in BDSM

I would like to open a wide and probably a bit controversial topic here, without very strict guidelines about what could be discussed in here as long as it falls into the theme announced by the title, which I will explain and elaborate.

I don't feel like this is a subject as openly discussed and labelled as other things that can go on in BDSM, which all have very specific terms to refer to them and and their variations and subtleties.

Yet it is somewhat of a recurring theme and that can not be denied (subs I know what that word made you feel but I meant its homonym lol). I mean come on, I'm sure most of us have ran into those BDSM fictions where it's typically straights that get (usually reluctantly) introduced into their homosexual side, I've personally seen that endless times and it's obviously a common enough fantasy in the realm of BDSM.

On the opposite side of the spectrum, there are homosexuals that might be interested in the idea of getting forced into heterosexuality, as seen recently in some threads. I am in a similar case where I'm having my bisexuality controlled by my Dom as I would like to lean more into my heterosexual side for many personal reasons.

With all that said, I invite everyone to share their thoughts on the topic, whatever they might be. Could it be that there are terms and labels for this I'm not aware of ? Is it something that some of you have integrated into their dynamics or would consider doing so ? Would like it done to you ? How would go about it ?

About kik games : I don't want people who don't have a GD account to contact me for kik games which are aimed at the users of this site.

Also, I do not respond to accounts that aren't at least as old as mine.

29 F
Likes, Dislikes, Limits.
pluky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2023, 12:06 PM   #2
pluky
getDare Devil

Crickets...

to be continued...

About kik games : I don't want people who don't have a GD account to contact me for kik games which are aimed at the users of this site.

29 F
Likes, Dislikes, Limits.
Old 08-11-2023, 04:28 PM   #3
Anakin

Send a message via AIM to Anakin

It’s probably more than just controversial as “conversion” could imply that sexual preference is a learned behavior. Most folks are not prepared or willing to open that can of worms.

Notice: Anakin is for legal adults only. If it's not legal for me to talk to you, or for you to talk to me, please move on and don't engage with me in any manner.
Anakin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2023, 09:58 PM   #4
pluky
getDare Devil

I didn't really think about it, maybe I should erase this then.

29 F
Likes, Dislikes, Limits.
Old 08-12-2023, 03:20 AM   #5
VeronikaAnalSubSlut

I think conversion is something that can't be done.
A person's sexuality changes but I belive it's basically impossible to guide it. Or provoke it to change.

That said I can get the appeal of having certain parts of one's sexuality suppressed through a Dom. (your lesbian preference). Or do something you don't like. Like forced Homo or forceeuhetero etc.

But I don't believe youc an change it. Let alone permanently.

kik: Anal.Sub.Slut or just PM

Wallclaimer: veronika
AMA
VeronikaAnalSubSlut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2023, 07:35 AM   #6
LimeNLemonade
Sublime

Rainbow

Likewise, I don’t think it can be done. There’s a large body of research to suggest that sexuality is a combination of genetics, hormone exposure in utero, and the interaction of other environmental/biological factors.

The practice of sexual conversion therapy, through classical and operant conditioning concepts, hasn’t been successful. Nausea-inducing drugs, electric shocks, and even castration, have been explored (i.e. awful people have done awful things) without success. So, I don’t think applying similar concepts in a BDSM setting would have much effect.

I do think that through BDSM you could discover an alternative sexuality. Some of us grow up in an environment where heterosexuality is seen as the only option. In some environments, LGBTQ+ sexualities may never even be acknowledged, or the rhetoric we hear against those groups is so negative that it promotes a sense of “otherness”, and so we don’t believe we might belong to those groups.

Or perhaps you might have a pre-existing belief such as “same sex intercourse is wrong” or “cum is disgusting” and through BDSM experience you could learn that the reality is different. Prejudiced beliefs being challenged through exposure to new experiences.

But I don’t think this can be forced. It’s more like you can only grow to your full height potential if you are given enough nutrients to do so. Some people may lack the environment, experiences, and self-awareness to realise they may not be straight. BDSM could possibly change this.

I also believe that when you give yourself to someone, you should try to give yourself wholly. That BDSM should be about fully expressing yourself with your partner and enjoying all the complicated bits that society often rejects. In most societies, it would arguably be easier to be heterosexual. It would also be easier to be vanilla. But if you are not, then I think BDSM is a safe environment to be yourself and let someone enjoy the most authentic version of you. So, for me personally, conversion in this context goes against what I want BDSM to be.

Last edited by LimeNLemonade; 08-12-2023 at 07:36 AM. Reason: <3
LimeNLemonade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2024, 08:22 PM   #7
alex_af1996
getDare Sweetheart

I don’t thinks it’s conversion but for me my online mistress talked about it a fair bit (straight male) we even both fantasised about me going to a bar with her and finding someone for me to talk home so they could fuck my hole while she watched
For me it’s not so much about me being homosexual as it’s more about me pleasing my mistress and what she wants me to do.
Within saying that if I didn’t like the situation at the time she would have understood and intervened. Either by stopping it or just leaving the place we were meeting someone

A lot of communication would need to go into it

Also I’ve always wanted to feel what it’s like taking cum in my ass. I don’t know why but it’s something I’ve always wanted

Soft limitsiss play, humiliation, sissy (want to explore)
Hard Limits: scat, piss drinking, extreme pain, blood

My AMA https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=373282
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=425350

I own 3 butt plugs

Email me at [email protected]
alex_af1996 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk