Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 02-21-2022, 09:06 PM   #31
Sgt_Woomy

For pain receivers:
Do you have male or female genitalia?
Let's see. No shaft or balls, clit and a hole. I'm sure that's female.
Do you like your genitals being tortured? If so, how much do you like it?
FUCK YES! I orgasm to it!
What kind of pain do you like to receive there?
Almost any kind. Spankings, pulling, clamps, nettles, e-stim, and especially wedgies
What do you like about it?
The most intense pain since it's got the most nerves.
What kind of toys/items (if any) do you use for genital torture?
Wooden horse, spanking implements, clamps and weights, My Zeus power box, etc.
Have you ever physically been tortured by someone else there? Or only online?
Yeah, I got bullied and abused in school and camps.
Has any pain ever caused any visible marks? What kind of marks and how long did they last?
Yes, long term redness, bruising and such, lasted about 2 weeks.
What was the most amount of pain you ever received there? Did you still 'enjoy' it?
Spiny large dildo with capsaicin cream lube while flogging myself with a bunch of nettles and then a leather tawse. Yes I did.
Have you ever gone too far? How so?
I know I have when it hurt to walk and I had to deal with yeast infections twice.
Do you have any tips for others how might want to experiment with receiving this kind of pain?
Know your limits, gradually grow stronger with it, and get creative.

Kinks, Limits and items owned(Updated)

PLEASE PM me some dares

My Dirty Nerdy Code

Wanna chat or text erp with me frequently? My discord is MissNerdyCandy#6666. I WILL NOT ACCEPT FRIEND REQUESTS UNLESS YOU DM ME THAT YOU ADDED ME AND YOU PUT YOUR USER IN THE MESSAGE! I have a Kik too now so same applies
Sgt_Woomy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2022, 09:53 PM   #32
alex_af1996
getDare Sweetheart

[*]Do you have male or female genitalia?
Male [*]Do you like your genitals being tortured? If so, how much do you like it?
Yes I loved it. Made me feel very submissive to the person telling me what to do. Also limited how quick I could cum[*]What kind of pain do you like to receive there?
Mild to moderate pain. No blood but enough to know it hurts [*]What do you like about it?
The submissiveness. Makes me feel like they are in full control of my cock and balls [*]What kind of toys/items (if any) do you use for genital torture?
Toothpaste(anything that burns when on skin), pegs, sounds, rope, anything to use for spanking, light weights to stretch my balls, tape. Not painful but for ultimate submissiveness a pen or marker to write on myself [*]Have you ever physically been tortured by someone else there? Or only online?
Just online [*]Has any pain ever caused any visible marks? What kind of marks and how long did they last?
Bruised cock, also my foreskin swelled after 3-4 hours of rope cutting off circulation [*]What was the most amount of pain you ever received there? Did you still 'enjoy' it?
Recording myself doing self slaps over and over again because she wanted to see tears in my eyes. I didn’t enjoy it at the time but the thought of it makes me want the chance of someone doing to me in real life [*]Have you ever gone too far? How so?
Yes and no. With sounds I injured my urethra, multiple days of peeing with extreme pain also the foreskin swell. Had to ice it for like an hour to get it to go down [*]Do you have any tips for others how might want to experiment with receiving this kind of pain?
Start slow, get toys, read up on what’s safe, and if you can’t still bring yourself to do it find an online mistress that has experience to train you up to doing stuff

Soft limitsiss play, humiliation, sissy (want to explore)
Hard Limits: scat, piss drinking, extreme pain, blood

My AMA https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=373282
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=425350

I own 3 butt plugs

Email me at [email protected]
alex_af1996 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2022, 12:09 AM   #33
Transboislave

Female
Yes. I love it.
Hitting, clamping, overstimulation, burning (hot sauce, lighter,etc.)
I enjoy pushing my limits
Clamps, rope/string, rubber bands, hot sauce, tooth/hair brush, lighter
Only online
Has any pain ever caused any visible marks? What kind of marks and how long did they last?
Burning with a lighter tends to leave marks. Clamps leave marks occasionally as well. They usually only last a few days.
What was the most amount of pain you ever received there? Did you still 'enjoy' it?
Most pain I received was when I had to wear a binder clip(with weights) on my hot sauce covered clit while kneeling over a lit candle.
I definitely still enjoyed it
So far not yet
Do you have any tips for others how might want to experiment with receiving this kind of pain?
Work yourself up to it slowly and dont push yourself to the point of permanent injury

Likes~ exposure, bondage, humiliation/group humiliation, bladder control, pee desperation, pain play, nipple torture, degradation, semi-public, orgasm control, squirting, dares involving likes, smoking, food restriction, con-noncon
Limits~ scat, anal, anything butt related, diapers, petplay, showing face(online), sounding
Kik~ftmbdsmsub
[email protected]
Transboislave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2022, 01:46 PM   #34
Emalice9

For pain receivers:
  1. Do you have male or female genitalia? Female
  2. Do you like your genitals being tortured? If so, how much do you like it? A lot we love it
  3. What kind of pain do you like to receive there? Spanking whips electro chemical
  4. What do you like about it? I like the pain of it
  5. What kind of toys/items (if any) do you use for genital torture? Crop, ruler, prod
  6. Have you ever physically been tortured by someone else there? Or only online? Yes I. Person
  7. Has any pain ever caused any visible marks? What kind of marks and how long did they last? Swelling bruises redness
  8. What was the most amount of pain you ever received there? Did you still 'enjoy' it? Needles and no
  9. Have you ever gone too far? How so? Needles
  10. Do you have any tips for others how might want to experiment with receiving this kind of pain? Trying spanking with a. Lot of instruments

looking to chat and some tasks

Pretty bored so happy to chat to anyone

Limits:
Public, Pics, Animals, Separating, insertion, scat, extreme pain

Toys:
Cuffs, crop, nipple and clit clamo

Pm us
Or
Kik @sunshinegirls990
Emalice9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2022, 02:20 PM   #35
pineapples
getDare Sweetheart

For pain receivers:
[*]Do you have male or female genitalia?
male
[*]Do you like your genitals being tortured? If so, how much do you like it?
I like it alot
[*]What kind of pain do you like to receive there?
I really like sounding and having my balls/cock bound, busting, milking, post orgasm torture, denial all of it lol
[*]What do you like about it?
the way it feels gets me super turned on for some reason haha
[*]What kind of toys/items (if any) do you use for genital torture?
I just use household stuff
[*]Have you ever physically been tortured by someone else there? Or only online?
only online so far
[*]Has any pain ever caused any visible marks? What kind of marks and how long did they last?
I once had a bug bruise going around my cock from tying it waaaay to tight, it lasted around a week
[*]What was the most amount of pain you ever received there? Did you still 'enjoy' it?
I was instructed to tie up my balls really tightand hit them hard repeatedly, then after the busting the Dom had me put on my underwear so I couldn't see them for 10 or so minutes, when I took off the underwear they were deep purple, it scared the hell out of me haha, but after they started turning back to a normal color I had one of the best orgasms of my life, so I'm short, yes I really enjoyed it lol
[*]Have you ever gone too far? How so?
well when I thought I castrated myself I guess was a little to far
[*]Do you have any tips for others how might want to experiment with receiving this kind of pain?
don't leave it tied up to long and toothpaste deep in your urethra hurts for a long time after and it's gonna hurt to pee or cum for days afterwards, you've been warned lol

Btw if you wanna torment me in anyway my Kik is gatefuldaze9261

http://bdsmtest.org/r/hjT8Td8a

Kik: gratefuldaze9261

Likes: anal, cbt, denial, daily rules/ tasks, feminization, humiliation, pain, water sports, grindr whoring

Dislikes: scat

limits: public, family, friends, permanent, heavy pain, vomit

I'm willing to try just about all else!!!

Last edited by pineapples; 02-22-2022 at 03:11 PM.
pineapples is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2022, 11:26 PM   #36
Roberta50

Default Gen. Torture

Do you have male or female genitalia? Female

Do you like your genitals being tortured? If so, how much do you like it? Yes a lot
What kind of pain do you like to receive there? Pain in whole crotch area

What do you like about it? Losing control of pain

What kind of toys/items (if any) do you use for genital torture? Whip ICY HOT Wooden Pony

Have you ever physically been tortured by someone else there? Or only online? Yes in person

Has any pain ever caused any visible marks? What kind of marks and how long did they last? Yes Whip marks 3 weeks

What was the most amount of pain you ever received there? Did you still 'enjoy' it? Road Wooden pony for a day.

Have you ever gone too far? How so? Yes to much whipping

Do you have any tips for others how might want to experiment with receiving this kind of pain? Just be careful

For pain givers:
Do you like torturing somebody else's genitalia? If so, how much do you like it?
Do you prefer to torture male or female genitalia? Or do you like to torture both equally?
What kind of pain do you like to dish out there?
Have you ever physically tortured someone there? Or was it only online?
Has any pain that you dished out caused any visible marks? What kind of marks and how long did they last?
What was the most amount of pain you ever dished out there? Did your bottom still 'enjoy' it?
Do you have any tips for others how might want to experiment with giving this kind
Roberta50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2022, 12:34 AM   #37
CuriousOlderMale

male

i like them being tortured when i'm tied, or have no choice. That makes it more intense.

e-stim, perhaps ice down my undies, slapping, clips.

When i'm tied, have to endure whatever is dealt up. The feeling of being totally stuck and helpless.

e-stim, ruler, wooden spoon.

i used to be tied often, but have no in person dom now. i play online sometimes.

i've had marks on the head of my cock that showed discolor for months. i don't think i could deal with that much pain now, or at least, not online when i have to torture myself.

i had alligator clips put on and off my cock head. It was excruciating. enjoy is not the right work, but the amount of precum i make gives my kinks away.

No

i don't know much about others. safewords i guess. for a person who wants to be really controlled, using a safeword might mean being locked in the bathroom all night as an alternative.

LIKES Chastity, Humiliation, Interrogation, Soft Blackmail, SPH, Hypno, Pain, Diapers, Degradation, Sleep disturbance, Pic/vid on demand, Pee Desperation, Panties.

Security cam access, Forced statue, or repetitive tasks on cam, Positions (and having to assume those positions on beeps), parental ctrl, forced pee drinking.

HARD LIMITS illegal, showing face, real ID (maybe), social suicide, blood, agreed times must be respected.
CuriousOlderMale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2022, 10:46 AM   #38
sexyseniorctzn
Distinguished Member

Do you have male or female genitalia? Male
Do you like your genitals being tortured? If so, how much do you like it? I crave it. Have been doing it since I was a little kid
What kind of pain do you like to receive there? I experiment with all kinds of pain just to see what it would feel like
What do you like about it? God only knows why we enjoy this. It makes no sense.
What kind of toys/items (if any) do you use for genital torture? I have a lot of toys, and add more whenever I wonder how something would work to give me pain.
Have you ever physically been tortured by someone else there? Or only online? Strictly DIY. I have never found anyone who would torture me without being paid for it. I do play online whenever I can get someone to push me a little.
What was the most amount of pain you ever received there? Did you still 'enjoy' it? I avoid leaving any lasting marks. I have inadvertently left some that last for a day or two, but usually for no more than an hour

Have you ever gone too far? How so? I have hurt myself enough to stay sore for a few days. Then I back off on that game and try it lighter. If it hurts that much, its a good one, but don't want to be hurting for long periods of time so I ease back quite a ways and work up.
Do you have any tips for others how might want to experiment with receiving this kind of pain? Just give it a try. Ask yourself what would it feel like if I did this? Start easy and work up. Listen to your body. You don't want to destroy yourself. Then you can't have fun any more.

For pain givers:
Do you like torturing somebody else's genitalia? If so, how much do you like it? I have never actually hurt another since I was a little kid playing with my little brother. I fantasize about it and do play online now and then. I never ask anyone to do anything I have not tried myself.
Do you prefer to torture male or female genitalia? Or do you like to torture both equally?
What kind of pain do you like to dish out there?
Have you ever physically tortured someone there? Or was it only online?
Has any pain that you dished out caused any visible marks? What kind of marks and how long did they last?
What was the most amount of pain you ever dished out there? Did your bottom still 'enjoy' it?
Do you have any tips for others how might want to experiment with giving this kind of pain?

Click my album for a picture of most of my toys. Will use them on cam.

Limits are anal, excrement, involving other people, illegal, lasting marks no cross dressing any nudity will use a mask or no face.

Growing old is a good thing we all want to do but I don't have to BE old.
Whereby whereby.com/sexyseniorctzn

Kik: dogjockey

Skype Dogjockey Bearman
sexyseniorctzn is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2022, 01:54 PM   #39
hornynipples61

Female

I love it!

it depends on my mood. On my nipples i like clamps and irritants like capsaicin. I also like rubberband snaps. On my labia and clit ill use clamps with weights, pegs on labia and stretched wide taped to my thighs for perfect access to clit, ass cheeks duct taped open and my anus spanked with a rubber ruler (delicious), clit cropped. So many choices!

i like that it keeps me aware of my genitals.

capsaicin and my derma roller (today's fun), rulers, wooden spoons, clamps, nipple suckers, crop, rope

only online

the typical marks. But once i wrapped my breast with a rope...so tight...and they were purple for a week.

the most pain was binder clips on my nipples. Never again.

not yet

start slow

Dislikes: Hard pain; scat; pee; permanent marks; needles; anal;

Toys: Vibrator; nipple twist up suckers (3); supple nips; tweezer clamps (5); clothespins; chip bag clips; icy hot ointment; capsaicin; sandpaper; duct tape; small flogger
hornynipples61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2022, 06:52 PM   #40
Speedwolf

For pain receivers:
  1. Do you have male or female genitalia? Male
  2. Do you like your genitals being tortured? If so, how much do you like it? Yes, a fair bit. I can cum from ball torture.
  3. What kind of pain do you like to receive there? Mostly balls. Crushing, tieing, slapping, pressure. Sounding is good too.
  4. What do you like about it? It’s intense and can blend with pleasure.
  5. What kind of toys/items (if any) do you use for genital torture? Rope, weight plates, icy hot, tooth paste, ice, zip ties, sounds, crochet hooks
  6. Have you ever physically been tortured by someone else there? Or only online? Only online for now.
  7. Has any pain ever caused any visible marks? What kind of marks and how long did they last? Yeah zip tieing my balls. A couple days.
  8. What was the most amount of pain you ever received there? Did you still 'enjoy' it? Hanging 60 lbs of weight off my balls. That was a bit much but less is good.
  9. Have you ever gone too far? How so? No
  10. Do you have any tips for others how might want to experiment with receiving this kind of pain? Start slow

For pain givers:
  1. Do you like torturing somebody else's genitalia? If so, how much do you like it? Yes! A lot more fun.
  2. Do you prefer to torture male or female genitalia? Or do you like to torture both equally? Female
  3. What kind of pain do you like to dish out there? Impact, piercing, sensation, large insertions
  4. What do you like about it? What’s not to like?
  5. What kind of toys/items (if any) do you use for genital torture? Mostly just my hands
  6. Have you ever physically tortured someone there? Or was it only online? Both
  7. Has any pain that you dished out caused any visible marks? What kind of marks and how long did they last?
  8. What was the most amount of pain you ever dished out there? Did your bottom still 'enjoy' it? Don’t know, I didn’t experience it, but they all seemed to.
  9. Have you ever gone too far? How so?
  10. Do you have any tips for others how might want to experiment with giving this kind of pain?
[/QUOTE]
Speedwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2022, 11:09 AM   #41
Miss_Kathrin
getDare Sweetheart

For pain givers:

1. Do you like torturing somebody else's genitalia? If so, how much do you like it? From 0-10 i think a 11 :-)
2. Do you prefer to torture male or female genitalia? Or do you like to torture both equally? Both
3. What kind of pain do you like to dish out there? Short or lang, easy or hard...
4. What do you like about it? Testing the endurance and willing of a slave, seeing them suffer for to make me happy
5. What kind of toys/items (if any) do you use for genital torture? a lot
6. Have you ever physically tortured someone there? Or was it only online? both
7. Has any pain that you dished out caused any visible marks? What kind of marks and how long did they last? Yes, but no longer then 24hrs visible
8. What was the most amount of pain you ever dished out there? Did your bottom still 'enjoy' it? Get a slavegirl crying, but yes, she begged for more and a repeat
9. Have you ever gone too far? How so? No, i know how far i can go on my slaves
10. Do you have any tips for others how might want to experiment with giving this kind of pain? just try it

I'm not looking for a new (24/7) slave....
Miss_Kathrin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2022, 05:29 PM   #42
Spearl

For pain receivers:

• Do you have male or female genitalia? Male

• Do you like your genitals being tortured? Yes If so, how much do you like it? It is situational. If I am submitting to someone who enjoys torturing my genitals I enjoy it a lot.

• What kind of pain do you like to receive there? Slaps, squeezing, wax, crushing, hot sauces. Electro looks interesting m.

• What do you like about it? The humiliation of submitting to someone who wants my genitals tortured.

• What kind of toys/items (if any) do you use for genital torture? Household things. Rubberbands, cords, clothes pegs, candles, clamps.

• Have you ever physically been tortured by someone else there? Or only online? Both

• Has any pain ever caused any visible marks? Yes What kind of marks and how long did they last? Welts, a few days

• What was the most amount of pain you ever received there? Burning from mastrubating with a Chilli sauce and red pepper. you still 'enjoy' it? At the time no.

• Have you ever gone too far? Yes. How so? In a moment of eroticism I agreed to put my dick into a mouse trap on camera. When the trap snapped it wasn't as bad as I expected. The guy watching was on the verge if orgasm and said "Do it again". It took three more times for him to shoot.

• Do you have any tips for others how might want to experiment with receiving this kind of pain? Go slowly and carefully. Know what you want and what is too far.

Willing: Anal, piss play, temporary marks.

Limit: Face, scat, permanent injury.
Spearl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2022, 06:24 PM   #43
sexyseniorctzn
Distinguished Member

Do you have male or female genitalia? Male
Do you like your genitals being tortured? If so, how much do you like it? I have been doing cbt since I was a little kid. Long before I had hair down there. Love it.

What kind of pain do you like to receive there? I am open to just about anything. Often experiment just to see what something would feel like.

What do you like about it? I just love the feeling of pain I get from hurting myself. No idea why

What kind of toys/items (if any) do you use for genital torture? I have a wide range of toys. There is a picture of some of them on my profile. Mostly ropes, cords, crushing and striking implements. Lots of household things and a few of my own make. Also a weak TENS machine and a couple of vibrators.

Have you ever physically been tortured by someone else there? Or only online? I have never had anyone else to play with since I was a kid. I do play online when I get someone who will work me over.
Has any pain ever caused any visible marks? What kind of marks and how long did they last? I try to not do anything that will leave lasting marks. I have had marks on my cock that lasted a few days though.
What was the most amount of pain you ever received there? Did you still 'enjoy' it? One of my best was dragging a 20 lb weight with a cord just behind my cockhead. Left me sore for days. Love stretching my balls with ropes or a parachute.
Have you ever gone too far? How so? Not really gone too far. It's hard to push yourself that hard.
Do you have any tips for others how might want to experiment with receiving this kind of pain? Just experiment to find out what you like. Don't be afraid to try other things. Listen to your body and don't overdo it. Someone else will push you much harder than you can do yourself. Just ask yourself what would it feel like if I did this?

Click my album for a picture of most of my toys. Will use them on cam.

Limits are anal, excrement, involving other people, illegal, lasting marks no cross dressing any nudity will use a mask or no face.

Growing old is a good thing we all want to do but I don't have to BE old.
Whereby whereby.com/sexyseniorctzn

Kik: dogjockey

Skype Dogjockey Bearman
sexyseniorctzn is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2022, 07:12 PM   #44
pluky
getDare Devil

For pain receivers:

F

A tiny bit

Something I can handle without feeling like it's to much, moderate burn, impact, abrasion

Feeling sensations different than pleasure

Pegs, ruler, rubber bands, velcro, toothpaste

Only online

Not in genitalia, but elsewhere yes, longest stayed more than a week

Rubber bands maybe, I also tried a frozen dildo once by myself, no I didn't enjoy them

Not really, I'm too scared to

No I'm not knowledgeable in this field

About kik games : I don't want people who don't have a GD account to contact me for kik games which are aimed at the users of this site.

Also, I do not respond to accounts that aren't at least as old as mine.

29 F
Likes, Dislikes, Limits.
pluky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2023, 08:11 AM   #45
tarheel52

For pain receivers:
  1. Do you have male or female genitalia?
    I have male genitalia
  2. Do you like your genitals being tortured? If so, how much do you like it?
    I like it most days. When I am ready, the orgasm is amazing when cumming with dull aching balls from being smacked around
  3. What kind of pain do you like to receive there?
    Ball smacking, hot and cold water torture, toothpaste/hot sauce and similar, sounding
  4. What do you like about it?
    The submission, the feeling of not being in control
  5. What kind of toys/items (if any) do you use for genital torture?
    Sounds, different objects for slapping balls
  6. Have you ever physically been tortured by someone else there? Or only online?
    Mostly online. An old girlfriend would slap and pull my balls when giving me head.
  7. Has any pain ever caused any visible marks? What kind of marks and how long did they last?
    Only red tender balls and rubber band marks on my dick head that lasted for almost a day
  8. What was the most amount of pain you ever received there? Did you still 'enjoy' it?
    Sounding my urethra with a sound covered in hot sauce. It was very painful but was amazing
  9. Have you ever gone too far? How so?
    No I don’t think so
  10. Do you have any tips for others how might want to experiment with receiving this kind of pain?
    Take it slow. Learn what you can handle and what you like the most. I started with receiving dares

Likes: feet, barefoot, long masturbation, orgasm control, bladder control, forfeit games, watersports, spanking, CBT, cum eating, performing tasks and pleasing

Dislikes: anything very public or involving someone else, face on cam or in pics
tarheel52 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
cbt, genital pain, pain