Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 09-23-2019, 10:01 PM   #16
RainbowSky
Distinguished Member

1) You've been late too many times this month and your boss has given you a choice be fired or he can use you to set an example for the rest of the office. You of course desperate to keep your job agree to the punishment. Your boss of the opposite gender then gives you two choices.
A) Surrender your clothes for a week and work in the office naked with the word "Naughty" written on your ass cheeks.
or
B) Receive twenty smacks of a paddle on your bare ass in front of the office every day for a month, but you'd be allowed to redress after.

2) It's been a bad month and you find your a little short on your rent. Your roommate is understanding but insists you must be punished to teach you to be more responsible. So she let's you decide between
A) Being her tongue slave until you can pay her every cent you owe her. She makes it very clear that means she can do whatever she wants with your tongue. She can use it for her pleasure, make you lick whatever or whoever she wants you too wherever she wants you too.
or
B) Being the entertainment at her next party. This will include a uniform of her choice including nudity, cross dressing, or pet play. It will also include complete obedience and any disobedience would result in punishment and possible eviction.

3) Uhoh you pissed off a genie. You are plagued by bad luck until you appease the genie. To make amends you must complete one of two tasks.
A)Bear the genie's offspring. He assures you your gender does not matter. If you are male he will simply give you a female body for the gestation period.
or
B)Become the Genie's sex helpless sex slave for one year. He warns you he is a harsh Master and will allow only three limits.

4)You've been bitten by a rare poisonous insect. The good news is that there is not only one cure but two. The bad news both are unpleasant and failure to treat will lead to death. The doctor gives the two treatment options.
A) Drink one gallon of camel cum. More bad news for the cure to be effective you must do this once a week for six months
or
B) Stuff your anal cavity with an equally rare earth worm. This treatment lasts only eight hours, but the doctor regrets to inform you it will leave you incontinent for up to three months afterward thanks to a secretion the worms create.

5) Looks like vampires and werewolves exist and sadly they aren't very fond of humans. But do not worries as they will spare you as long as you pick a side and prove your loyalty. Unfortunately you are unlikely to enjoy the tasks, but lucky for you there is still a choice between which species you will bow down to.
A) Werewolves- To prove your loyalty to a werewolf if simple. You simply have to be fucked by their Alpha wolf. Problem is that he is known to enjoy shifting near orgasm and knotting humans. But he is known to be a gentle lover except for that little habit.
or
B) Vampires- Vampires are a little harder to please. To prove your loyalty to them you must not only bring yourself to serve them but also a relative. The good news is that they rarely make family members perform together, but will always get a kick out of making them watch each other perform. It is almost certain they will make you undress and perform sexual acts in front of this family member. A Little warning Female vampires are especially fond of donning large strap-on's and ass fucking what ever loser is trying to prove their loyalty

Likes, limits, curiosities, kinks

Toys, costumes and latex wear

AMA

Read my stories
Holly's Fantasy - completed
Sailor Fucktoy - completed
The Roman Slave Girl

Contact me
email: [email protected]
RainbowSky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2019, 02:19 AM   #17
ondra1989

1) You've been late too many times this month and your boss has given you a choice be fired or he can use you to set an example for the rest of the office. You of course desperate to keep your job agree to the punishment. Your boss of the opposite gender then gives you two choices.

B) Receive twenty smacks of a paddle on your bare ass in front of the office every day for a month, but you'd be allowed to redress after.Being "just" nude would get boring after a while... This would be much more fun

2) It's been a bad month and you find your a little short on your rent. Your roommate is understanding but insists you must be punished to teach you to be more responsible. So she let's you decide between
A) Being her tongue slave until you can pay her every cent you owe her. She makes it very clear that means she can do whatever she wants with your tongue. She can use it for her pleasure, make you lick whatever or whoever she wants you too wherever she wants you too.
or
B) Being the entertainment at her next party. This will include a uniform of her choice including nudity, cross dressing, or pet play. It will also include complete obedience and any disobedience would result in punishment and possible eviction.
This one is hard... both sounds good... If I really had to choose, I would go for a party one, so "B", but hoping that this will include a lot of A, or I will simply delay my next payment as well, so that I can enjoy the licking part next time :-D

3) Uhoh you pissed off a genie. You are plagued by bad luck until you appease the genie. To make amends you must complete one of two tasks.
A)Bear the genie's offspring. He assures you your gender does not matter. If you are male he will simply give you a female body for the gestation period. Getting a female body... Which guy would not want that for a limited time?

4)You've been bitten by a rare poisonous insect. The good news is that there is not only one cure but two. The bad news both are unpleasant and failure to treat will lead to death. The doctor gives the two treatment options.
A) Drink one gallon of camel cum. More bad news for the cure to be effective you must do this once a week for six months Totally gross, but if it helps... First task that I would totally not enjoy...

5) Looks like vampires and werewolves exist and sadly they aren't very fond of humans. But do not worries as they will spare you as long as you pick a side and prove your loyalty. Unfortunately you are unlikely to enjoy the tasks, but lucky for you there is still a choice between which species you will bow down to.
A) Werewolves- To prove your loyalty to a werewolf if simple. You simply have to be fucked by their Alpha wolf. Problem is that he is known to enjoy shifting near orgasm and knotting humans. But he is known to be a gentle lover except for that little habit. If it have to be done...

Like: semi-public (I am exhibitionist, but affraid of consequences), piss, orgasm control, crossdressing, anything humilliating

Not prefer: dirty (unclean), pain, anal play

Absolutely not: marks, family, illegal, animals

mail: [email protected]
Kik: ondra1989
ondra1989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2019, 07:08 AM   #18
js_2912
Distinguished Member

A) Surrender your clothes for a week and work in the office naked with the word "Naughty" written on your ass cheeks.
or
B) Receive twenty smacks of a paddle on your bare ass in front of the office every day for a month, but you'd be allowed to redress after.

or

A)Bear the genie's offspring. He assures you your gender does not matter. If you are male he will simply give you a female body for the gestation period. (BONUS - I get a female body!!!)
or
B)Become the Genie's sex helpless sex slave for one year. He warns you he is a harsh Master and will allow only three limits.

A) Drink one gallon of camel cum. More bad news for the cure to be effective you must do this once a week for six months
or
B) Stuff your anal cavity with an equally rare earth worm. This treatment lasts only eight hours, but the doctor regrets to inform you it will leave you incontinent for up to three months afterward thanks to a secretion the worms create.

A) Werewolves- To prove your loyalty to a werewolf if simple. You simply have to be fucked by their Alpha wolf. Problem is that he is known to enjoy shifting near orgasm and knotting humans. But he is known to be a gentle lover except for that little habit.
or
B) Vampires- Vampires are a little harder to please. To prove your loyalty to them you must not only bring yourself to serve them but also a relative. The good news is that they rarely make family members perform together, but will always get a kick out of making them watch each other perform. It is almost certain they will make you undress and perform sexual acts in front of this family member. A Little warning Female vampires are especially fond of donning large strap-on's and ass fucking what ever loser is trying to prove their loyalty.

Been away on a short break, back for fun!

kik: js050880fun
Telegram: @SubJS86
https://join.skype.com/invite/dTbCDtRySBla
Other contacts

Likes, Dislikes and Limits

PM/SKYPE/kik DARES

**NEW** Ultra extreme grindr dare
js_2912 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2019, 09:00 PM   #19
BarefootAlien
Barer of Feet

1. Late to work: a week naked vs. a month of paddlings.

Oh fuck yeah, I'd totally surrender my clothes for a week. And almost every job I've ever had was customer-facing, too! I mean... not in real life; I can't work anymore anyway. But wow, that's a hot fantasy. *fans self*

2. Short on rent: tongue slave vs. forced party entertainment.

Well, I've always had an oral fixation, so I'd naturally lean toward being her tongue slave. Buuuut... that is open-ended, and doesn't help me out financially, so I think in this case, I'd be her party entertainment bitch, no limits, slave status acknowledged on threat of eviction, so long as it wipes out my entire debt to her.

3. Pissed-off Genie: pregnancy vs. sex slave for a year.

Are you kidding me!? I've known more than enough pregnant women to know that that shit is miserable. And to do it as a forced surrogate, and become a female for nine months? Gimme that sex slave collar, Master Genie, Sir!

4. Rare insect bite: camel cum vs. incontinence worm.

Eeeeuuueueugh! Pthooey! Gross, man! Geez, I guess... aw, fuck me, I have no freaking idea, whatcha gotta go and... ack! I guess I'll take the incontinence-producing worm, 'cause there's no way I'd choke down 24 gallons of camel cum in one lifetime without puking, and I haaaaaaaaate throwing up. But wow, you have a kind of twisted mind, you know that? *shudders and gags*

5. Pick a Side: Vampires vs. Werewolves

So I may have a secret fetish involved here... and also, I generally dislike vampires. So despite the exhibitionist leanings of the vampiric loyalty test, I think I'll get fucked and knotted please!

I most enjoy giving dares involving exhibitionism, nudity, orgasms, and bare feet.

I like to give dares/commands to people who are eager and grateful to obey, not ones who have to be blackmailed or brow-beaten into doing things.

I do not support chastity or long-term denial. My philosophy as a dom is almost diametrically opposed.

I adore, encourage, and truthfully answer, virtually all questions.
BarefootAlien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2019, 05:12 PM   #20
Vivlio

or

or

A)Bear the genie's offspring. He assures you your gender does not matter. If you are male he will simply give you a female body for the gestation period.
or

or

or
B) Vampires- Vampires are a little harder to please. To prove your loyalty to them you must not only bring yourself to serve them but also a relative. The good news is that they rarely make family members perform together, but will always get a kick out of making them watch each other perform. It is almost certain they will make you undress and perform sexual acts in front of this family member. A Little warning Female vampires are especially fond of donning large strap-on's and ass fucking what ever loser is trying to prove their loyalty.
Vivlio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2019, 08:35 AM   #21
playwithmadstits

or
B)Receive twenty smacks of a paddle on your bare ass in front of the office every day for a month, but you'd be allowed to redress after.

or

or
B) Become the Genie's sex helpless sex slave for one year. He warns you he is a harsh Master and will allow only three limits.

or

Dislike: body writing, involvement of others, pics, pee

Limits: poop, face pics

Interested in experimenting with: clit pain, anything else- I’ll try most things once.

Toys: ball magnet nipple clamps, traditional nipple clamps, 8 inch dildo, g spot vibrator

BDSM survey results:
98% Degradee
97% Submissive
94% Voyeur
89% Masochist
83% Brat
74% Slave
playwithmadstits is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2023, 07:17 AM   #22
Strangerboytoy

Default hi

Quote:
Originally Posted by callmecurious View Post
Just a few what would you do scenarios I thought of. This was largely inspired by badboy3892's 6 fantasy would you rather's. Please answer and explain why you'd choose what you did.

or

or

or

or

or
i just love these questions, turn me on so much

Limits: no face, no family, no public, no pain or water sport, no pain, no anal (have tried a Qtip though), no pee, no skat, no hitting balls

Kinks: humiliation and degradation, naked dares , being naked on demand, extremely shy, photo imitation games, slave position games

KIK: strangerboytoy

My dirty code: https://dirtycode.io/CPZAB
Strangerboytoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2023, 08:39 AM   #23
cloudwatcher

I work in a kind of secluded corner cubicle so it would only be coming and going that me being naked would be obvious, and I don't handle pain well lol

I haven't had enough practice at oral to not get tired fast and I can't handle whatever potential gross things she might use my tongue for lol. Also being used by a group for entertainment sounds hot

Anything is better than having a baby lol no thank you. I'd have to think for a long time about my three limits, but I think sex with magic involved would be fun

I physically could not do the cum lol, like it'd just keep coming back up. I can wear diapers for a few months and I've seen a few porn vids that have me slightly interested in worms…

I would never do that to family but also the werewolf thing sounds pretty ideal haha. The knotting might be uncomfortable but it'd be worth it for the no doubt amazing fuckind I'd get
Limits: feces, messy, shaving, big pain, permanent, full public, showing face.
Not very active rn. Still open to dares!
PM dares, always-in threads, and toy list.
cloudwatcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2023, 04:32 AM   #24
hail

or

or

or

or

or

Likes: Masturbation, private, tord, female panties, semi-public (public toilet, female panties), chance of being caught, messy, pee
Dislikes: wear cummy underwear, stuffed bras
Soft Limit: hook up, pics, cum eating, buy panties & toys online, scat
Hard Limit: Family, friends, public, illegal, video, face, anal, buy panties & toys in shop
hail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2023, 04:49 AM   #25
Strangegirl

or

or

or

or

or
please send me dares
Strangegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2023, 07:48 AM   #26
Kah
Account Banned

or

I'm a growing exhibitionist, anything that would put in a NIP scenario, I'll take

or

This scenario is really hot to me. My dom and I are even planning a similar thing to happen on St Patrick's Day.

or
B)Become the Genie's helpless sex slave for one year. He warns you he is a harsh Master and will allow only three limits.

Pregancy is a no go for me, I'd rather have a difficult year than a permenant addition to my life.

or

This is disgusting. But if I had to choose, I'd rather wear a nappy for 3 months than indulge in beastiality

or

The choice is beastiality or incest. I'm picking neither, let the monsters kill me.

Likes: Exhibitionism. Pain. Roleplay. Humiliation. Name calling. Bodywriting. Games.

Dislikes: Bondage. Sensory deprivation. Edging. Cold showers.

Limits: Illegal. Permanent. Pee/poo. Blood. Family/friends.

Hi guys. I took a bit of a break for my mental wellbeing, but lately have been teasing the idea of coming back to GetDare. I return with a clean bill of health and am ready to experience the joys this website can bestow once again.

PM DARES

<3 Kah
Kah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2023, 01:47 PM   #27
lowlysub
getDare Sweetheart

or

or

or

or

or
Snapchat : switchd133

KinkList

Denied by Girls
My Current Rules

Fetlife https://fetlife.com/users/11936240

Likes/Dislikes/Limits:https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92181
PM Dares (Kik) https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=96315
Denied next day (in forever)https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=418838
lowlysub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2023, 12:49 AM   #28
SebC

Old 03-03-2023, 01:00 AM   #29
jackjac

items and clothes
Rules
jackjac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2023, 05:02 AM   #30
darkness991
getDare Sweetheart

or
B) Receive twenty smacks of a paddle on your bare ass in front of the office every day for a month, but you'd be allowed to redress after. thats one heck of a kinky boss ill go for the spankings i love being spanked so it would just be humiliating to have it done in front of every one

or
B) Being the entertainment at her next party. This will include a uniform of her choice including nudity, cross dressing, or pet play. It will also include complete obedience and any disobedience would result in punishment and possible eviction. both sound like fun but with this id be done sooner and i wouldnt have to lick a toilet if shed want that all of a sudden

or
B)Become the Genie's sex helpless sex slave for one year. He warns you he is a harsh Master and will allow only three limits. even though having a female body sounds like fun i dont think it would as much when pregnant as for the limits it would be scat, family and beastiallity.

A) Drink one gallon of camel cum. More bad news for the cure to be effective you must do this once a week for six months i dont want to be incontinent
or

or
B) Vampires- Vampires are a little harder to please. To prove your loyalty to them you must not only bring yourself to serve them but also a relative. The good news is that they rarely make family members perform together, but will always get a kick out of making them watch each other perform. It is almost certain they will make you undress and perform sexual acts in front of this family member. A Little warning Female vampires are especially fond of donning large strap-on's and ass fucking what ever loser is trying to prove their loyalty. i wouldnt like to perform in front of a family member but hell yes bring on the strapons besides that always wanted to be a vampire

im wearing a thong every day to work now so not much need for the pm dare

likesanal, chastity, bondage, cum eating, crossdressing, photos, hidden public, cam, wedgies, writing, spanking, clamps, toothpaste, pain, wax
limits face pics, scat, blood, animals, familie, friends, children, daipers

pm dares
toys and sissy clothing/pics
these can be used with any dare you want to give me
to do list
AMA
darkness991 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk