Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-16-2018, 03:43 PM   #1
Pet Ra
getDare Devil

Default My denial diary

Hi everyone

At 13. Jan. I had an orgasm without even asking for permission, so Master and Mistress put me in denial till the pubes on my labia had grown back (I had to shave them for a task). Normally after 10 days without an orgasm I get very frustrated and start bitching, but since I was sick I went over that point and started to like it somehow.

So I started a poll (please click here) if I should be allowed to cum on Valentines Day - and surprisingly almost 60% voted against an orgasm. Also Master told me that if the "No" will get more votes than all "Yes" combined I'll be put in a chastity belt.

Well, the poll is closed and the result was pretty clear - most girls got flowers and probably a good fuck for Valentines day, I got a chastity belt (I hope it will arrive for the weekend) and no touch. Master already ordered one on Monday, because he could think how the poll would end and according to my list "I really don't want an orgasm"

I want to thank everybody who voted, especially bthomas and naughtylilfemme who advised and motivated me.

In the beginning I won't be belted outside the flat, so Mistress will remove it when she picks me up in the morning. But this also means that she has to watch me while I'm on the toilet, even at school . This way we handled it the last week already. Thank god there are so many restrooms that we can choose the least frequented.

At home I'll be put in my chastity belt again, even when I'm under supervision of Master and Mistress, so I can get used to it. But I'll be unbelted for some time in the evening so I can poop and maintain proper hygiene.
Also I'll get a key for the belt too - in an sealed envelope, same way we handled it with the lock at my septate hymen.
So I can't open the belt without Master and Mistress notice (I have to show them the envelope every day), but if there is an emergency I can remove it.

My AMA
My punishment / dare reports
My denial diary
My (sad and unhealthy) life as a pet-girl

My rules

Last (final) orgasm: 10th January 2024 11:17pm
Now permanent denied and locked in chastity
Edges since then: 2.789

Officially registered at slavereg.com
Slave number: 22-371-646-447

Last edited by Pet Ra; 02-16-2018 at 04:35 PM.
Pet Ra is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to Pet Ra for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
chastity belt, denial, humiation, orgasm control, petplay