Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 09-05-2009, 06:14 AM   #1
Officelover
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Smile A New Society

H
This will be a different kind of tale. There will be five parts, excluding this introduction. There will be no one character, just five short memoirs from different people. It won't go into that much detail of their slavery, but it will tell the story of how they live. If anyone wants to use their stories as the basis of a more normal story, then by all means, be my guest. You'll have to susped your disbelief for part of this.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The planet of Solinox was a beautiful planet. It was almost a carbon copy of Earth- blue skies, water, air, life, etc... If you found yourself on it, it would probably take you at least two weeks to figure out that you were on another planet. And it was actually not that far from Earth, coincedentally. A couple lightyears away.

10,000 years ago all humans lived on Earth. But then, as global warming approached faster and faster, the World government started operation NOAH. This was, in a sense, moving all the humans in the world to different planets. Along with them, samples of every single life form imagineable. Archaea, bacteria, animals, protists, plants, every single life form. Then they compressed all of them into hyperships. A hypership is a shuttle that actually has a chamber that compresses matter. Once it is opened, all the matter returns to it's original size. This allows for less material to be neccessary to build a rocket.

Half of the organisms were sent to planet Re-earth. And half were sent to Solinox. Most of the humans were sent to the larget Re-earth. But about 5 million of them were sent to Solinox.

The citizens of RE-earth lead normal, contemporary lives. Lives that were pretty much how they'd been when they were still on Earth, if not better. But the people of Solinox lead a much different life. When they were sent to Solinox, 2 million and five hundred thousand of the world's hottest men and 2 million and five hundred thousand of the world's hottest women were sent to Solinox.

This first generation had a lot of work to do. They had a lot of work to do, pioneering, exploring, building cities, opening up hairdressing places. So, the first five generations or so set up the planet. Meanwhile, they had a king. The king was a good and fair ruler for many years. But one day, the king died and was replaced by his son, a wicked man. He didn't really want the job, so he said that he would resign, and there would be a democracy, if a new System took place.

The people eagerly agreed- they didn't like this king at all. He had placed heavy taxes on them, and there was a notion spurred of nationalism. They wanted to be an autonoous democracy.

So, the king resigned but just before that he divided the people into five exactly equal groups of one million. They were the five "paths".

The highest one was Domines.
Then there were Houseslaves.
Then Painsluts.
Then Fucksluts.
And finally, Canises.

The king took time to figure out the system, and made it so that there would all work perfectly.

You'll find out.

Last edited by Officelover; 09-05-2009 at 08:05 AM.
Officelover is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 10 users say Thank You to Officelover for this post:
Old 09-05-2009, 08:05 AM   #2
Officelover
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Wink

I just wanted to let everyone know that I finished editing it.

This is totally not a bump
Old 09-05-2009, 08:07 AM   #3
Mythologist
getDare Sweetheart

Interesting. I'll probably read it as you update it.

Think I'm awesome and want to play with me? Check out my ad! http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=176741
Mythologist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2009, 09:10 AM   #4
Trystaan
getDare Succubus

Intresting idea, I'll look forward to reading.
Trystaan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2009, 02:31 PM   #5
firenight
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to firenight Send a message via Yahoo to firenight

alsome look foward to reading more

officer
firenight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2009, 09:56 PM   #6
maxim
Account Banned

Intersting I look fowarard to you writing
Old 09-11-2009, 07:46 PM   #7
Officelover
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Smile John: A Domine's Story

I'd like to shake my parents hands and thank them from the bottom of my heart. If my parents had been anyone else, then I wouldn't be as lucky as I am. There was an 80% chance I'd be born into a life of misery and slavedom. But no; my parents had me as their son.

You see, I never really knew my parents. After I turned one years old, I was removed from them and brought to my Guardian. It's not that I didn't love my Guardians. My Guardians, Thomas and Ruth, were extremely nice people. And I love them for raising me. They taught me, they cared for me, they made so many sacrifices for me. They just didn't give birth to me.

My father is a Domine. My mother is a Domine. They got an Adoining licence, and brought their two Houses together. Apparently, they were in love with eachother. And they got together, and my mother had me.

On Solinox, your status in life is very much dependant on your parents. Your entire life path will be determined by who your parents were. If your parents were both Domines, then you'll be a Domine. If one of your parents is a Domine and the other a Houseslave, you'll be a Houseslave. If your parents are a Domine and a Painslut, you'll be a Painslut. If your parents are a Domine and a Fuckslut, you'll be a Fuckslut. And if your parents are two slaves, you'll be a Canis.

I was lucky. My parents were both Domines- ergo, I am a Domine. This makes me in charge of the Slaves. I am given a life of ease by the government. It's Government mandated that I am in charge.

I was issued not only a House in the beautiful city of Hedonia, but every year 20,000 Frandals (enough to live comfortably- especially if you don't have to pay for a place to live.) And not only did I get such economical things as a house and money, but I was given not one, not two, not three, but four slaves to torture, to teach, to tease, to hurt, to use, to mold, to fuck, to whip, to spank, to humiliate, to degrade, and to own.

But, you'll hear more about that later. First, let me tell you about my childhood. I was born to my Parents. They put their Dominance on hold, and nursed me. And then, one year later I was given to my Guardians in Kindropolis.

My Guardians were wonderful. I went to school, like all the other kids. I lived life almost identically to how people lived life on Earth. Except- I never saw my penis until the age of eighteen.

Yes. I know. It sounds crazy. But that was because from age one to eighteen I had a chastity belt on. All kids did in Kindropolis. We never understood why- but we were greatful when we turned eighteen. We really appreciated sex.

It's not to say that the chastity belt was on at all times. Twice a year, we would be taken to the Cock Doctor. He would blindfold you, take off the chastity belt, and check your penis to see if it was okay. And then, he's get a slightly bigger cock cage so that it wouldn't get crushed. But other than that my dick was always in a shiny metal cock cage.

That's not to say I never orgasmed before eighteen. That would have been hell. No. On my Day of Birth, the Law required parents to give presents to their children.

On my thirteenth birthday I got a book and a small plastic button. At first I was not only unimpressed, but also extremely dissapointed. In the past I'd recieved wonderful presents- cash, a trip to the best amusement park ever, a car (kids can drive at 12.)

So when I got a book and a button, I was let down. My ather took me into another room. He opened the book, and I saw pictures of naked women. He told me, "Son, when you're thirteen, the Government gives you one of the best things you can ever get. Don't lose that button. Use it as wisely as you can." Then he left me alone.

The book turned me on. I'd had plenty of boners before. What can you expect? I was a pubescent boy. Unfortunately, I'd never been able to do anything about them, what with the chastity belt and all.

So, I tried pushing the button. I felt a tingling on my cock, inside of my cock cage. I pushed it again. I was getting a massive erection. I looked at the book, and held the button down. And then, after five or so minutes, I came. It was my first time masturbating, and probably my best. It was then I realized that it wasn't my worst present- it was probably my best.

Actually, I remember when I was thirteen, I stole one girl's button. Her name was Ana. She dropped her bookbag on the floor in school. I helped her pick up her stuff, and I noticed she had a button too. I quickly grabbed it, and pretended like I'd never saw it.

During the class I had with her, I pushed the button, repeatedly. Teasing her. Torturing her. She had never had this annoyance, the frustration before. The frustration of denial and teasing. Well, now she'd have it.

Finally just before the bell rang, I'd let her cum. She was very vocal- so everyone could hear her. They all thought she was a slut. And she was. I made her that way.

Incedentally, that was probably my first dominant action. Sure I'd had some fantasies ever since I'd gotten my Button. But I'd never really been able to - or even wanted to - act on any of them.

When I turned fourteen, there was an extra class added to the schoolday. Those soon-to-be slaves would have a lame class called "Ethics" which was basically two hours a day of hammering in morals and taboos. It told them not to do so many things- so Masters could have the fun of breaking them, and making them even more humiliated. Meanwhile, I had the real fun- I took a class in Dominance. I studied how to torture, how to punish, how to humiliate, how to fuck, etc... I also studied why I would, and the System.

I knew about how I was going to have four slaves. I just didn't really believe it.

At seventeen and a half I had to take a Dominance Exam. I passed with flying colors, but so did everyone. Technically, you could be left behind, and made into a Canis. But that never happened.

So, I got to fill out my application. It says to state your orientation;

Homosexual
75% Homosexual
Bisexual
75% Heterosexual
Heterosexual

I chose 75% Heterosexual. Since I chose that, I was given an option.

"Who would you like your MALE slave to be?

Houseslave
Painslut
Fuckslut
Canis"

I chose Canis, like most people. I wouldn't like a girl dog so much.

I still didn't really comprehend how wonderful a situation I was in. For the next 22 years of my life I was assured a house, money, and four slaves to use at my will. It was too good to be true.

But on my eighteenth December 31, I was bussed to Government City. I was taken, as well as all the other 500 kids in my Collective, to a preparation center. It explained to the other 400 of us who did not know about the System, that for the next 22 years of their lives, they'd be slaves.

A bit of a shock, I might add.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~

To be continued.

Comments please!
Old 09-11-2009, 08:04 PM   #8
Night-1991
Account Banned

Thumbs up

Dude. I don't have to say anything else, this is one of the best stories i've have ever read on Getdare. Alot of them have become quite stale, but yours is just perfection
Night-1991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2009, 05:23 AM   #9
Officelover
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Smile John's Story Continues

You see, they tell all children that they were born on December 31. I don't know when I was actually born, but on my "Birthday" the world was blessed with 50,000 new babies. It was anomolous, how perfect the numbers worked out. There was exactly 10,000 of each of us. 10,000 Domies, 10,000 Houseslaves, 10,000 Fucksluts, and so on, and so forth.

So, the day I turned eighteen, I said goodbye to my guardians. It wouldn't be the last time I saw them. I would visit them. But nonetheless, it was an extremely important day; leaving home, startig a new life, getting four slaves.

So, my Guardians drove me to Government City. I said goodbye, and anxiously went into the "Station" That my group, J3, was assigned. There were 100 groups, each of them had 500 in them. And each of the 500 had 100 Domines, 100 Houseslaves, etc...

Inside, I was startled to find a conveyer belt. I hopped on, and was taken along to several stops. The first, was a registry. I remember explicitly that it was a boring, utilitarian room. There were three or so kids in front of me. After they moved through, a mean old woman said to me, "You're early."

Taken aback, I said, "I know ma'am."

She scowled, and asked me, "Name?"

"John A. Truman."

"Date of Birth?"

"December 31, 2510."

"Do you know your position?"

"Domine."

"Good God, you're going to be a Domine?! Oh, well. Uh... okay, this all checks out. Here's your passport. Do NOT lose this."

I was handed a small booklet that had my information in it, and instructions on how to get inside. I saw, in the back, there was a small envelope. I opened it, and inside there was a peice of thin paper, folded many times. It said, "For Domines Only"

It gave me words of advice. I headed back on the moving walkway. My next stop, I was greeted by a hot woman, dressed in a lab coat. She told me, "Hi, my name is Dr. Friedman. I'm going to need you to strip completely."

I, being the chivalrous gentleman that I am, honored her request and got butt naked. She took a tool, and placed it on my cock cage. There was a brief whirring sound, and then it came off. Finally, after eighteen long years, I could see what my cock looks like!

My friend, the same one that stole that girls masturbation button, claimed that at the Cock Doctor, he ripped off his blindfold and peeked at his cock, before the woman could cover it up. He said it was blue, and triangular.

It was niether. It was colored like the rest of my body, and looked kind of tubular. I was so excited to finally see it. You see, there was a taboo about even seeing one's own genitals before 18. I knew a boy who actualy peeked. He said that, first of all, he wasn't allowed to tell anyone what he saw, and second of all, they put the cage back on, except they took a rubber band and wound it four times around his cock. Then he came back a week later and they took it off.

The said pleasantly, "Well, don't we have a nice penis? Oh, and I see it's erect. Well, that's very normal. What can you expect when you put someone who's been a chastity belt for seventeen years in a room with a hot woman?" She laughed, "Anyways, love, do you have any questions?"

"Um... yes; how do you masturbate without the Button?"

She laughed again, "Well, most boys rub their cock up and down with their hands; like this."

The woman proceeded to rub up and down my shaft. Just as I was about to orgasm, she said, "But you won't need to masturbate where you're going. You'll have four slaves, well... three I guess, but nonetheless, three slaves to fulfill your every sexual need and desire. Well, if that's it, then, I'll give you some new clothes to put on."

She handed me some nice jeans, and a T-shirt that said, "A" on it, in a bright, big, red letter. I put them on. Then she handed me a key. "Be careful with that, love." She said, "If you don't want to be a Canis that is."

I got back on the conveyer belt. My next stop was my penultamite stop. I The doors sealed shut behind me. I took the key out of my pocket, and nervously inserted it into the lock on the pedestal in front of me.

Soon, a computer screen lit up. On it were simply put:

TRUMAN, JOHN ALEXANDER

DATE OF BIRTH: 4/2/10

ORIENTATION: 75% STR.* (MALE: CANIS)
SLAVES:

Cates, Anna- Houseslave
Smith, Amy- Painslut
Frank, Jessica- Fuckslut
Truman, Fido- Canis
*Print this page* * PRINT THIS PAGE* *Print this page* *PRINT THIS PAGE*
I printed it, and took the sheet. There was a notation at the bottom of the sheet: "Place inside of envelope in passport." I did so. The doors opened, and I got back on the moving walkway.

When I passed through the final doors, I was in a humongous room filled with at least 300 other people. After almost an hour of waiting, a man who distinctly looked like a drill sargeant stepped onto the stage. He said, "LADIES AND GENTLEMEN! It's now time for your briefing. So, A's go with the A counseler, who is standing closest to the right door..."

I headed over to the A counseler. He took the 100 of us to a slightly large room, where he said, cheerfully, "Welcome everyone! As I'm sure all of you know, you are slated to be Domines! I know that all of you have passed your course in Dominance. So, I'd like to again congratulate you."

He just rambled on and on and on. So I tuned him out. All I remember from that point on was the look on the others faces. We came back after briefing, and I looked at the Slaves, who were now standing. A's were sitting on chairs. I saw the look in their eyes- they were horrified. We were in sections. I saw the B's looking pretty scared, but more relaxed. The Canises didn't seem to be taking it seriously. But the Painsluts and the Fucksluts- they looked remarkably horrified. Some of the girls were crying.

But I was smiling.

I couldn't wait to start.
Old 09-13-2009, 06:03 AM   #10
Caseopia

Oh my God man this is epic!!! Truely epic . Seriously I love this story so much...PLEASE officelover don't let this die .

"You don't love someone for their car or their money or the way they dress...You love them because their soul sings a song only your's can understand..."

...Caseopia

Caseopia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2009, 10:38 AM   #11
balderdash

Incredible! Keep up the great stuff!
balderdash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2009, 09:26 AM   #12
NIKOLAS3220

Send a message via MSN to NIKOLAS3220

Awesome, extremely well written, addicting story. For some reason I picture this as a movie as I read it. It's also like no other storie, so original. For some reason it reminds me of the movie: "Equilibrium" Can't wait for further installments.

"The best way to predict the feuture is to invent it."
NIKOLAS3220 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2009, 09:39 AM   #13
CollaredBlondie
getDare Addict

Definitely one of the best (certianly the most original) stories here. You have yourself a subscriber.

23/F/UK
The most fun dare I've ever read: Click me!
I do not give dares.
I do not take dares.
I am not looking for an Owner.
And, seriously, what part of my username suggests that I'm a Domme?!

Any questions? (My 'ask me anything' thread).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philosophical
<spice girls> If ya wanna be my master, gotta get in my chat, being a wannabe is easy but I think you're quite a tw... </spice girls>
CollaredBlondie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2009, 12:38 PM   #14
babyyyy

you need to write more, like now.

I don't want to wait
For our lives to be over
I want to know right now
What will it be
I don't want to wait
For our lives to be over
Will it be yes or will it be sorry
babyyyy is offline   Reply With Quote