Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 02-21-2014, 04:50 AM   #16
subby999uk
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to subby999uk

Chapter 4

Mistress Sue had obviously been drinking and swayed slightly as she towered over us, she was well over six feet tall in her heels. Her leather skirt was hugging her hips and legs, outlining them perfectly, her pussy was inches from my face, my cock started to swell again.
"I hope you've been playing nicely, I don't want any squabbling" she said as she undid the buckles that were holding our ball gags in place.
"That's better, it looks like you're both going to be locked up for a very long time, what a shame you couldn't have cooperated"
"But Mistress, he dropped the paper on purpose, it's not fair, I won the game and he did it deliberately" Kate blurted out in a high pitched whine.
Mistress Sue laughed again "I don't care, that's not my problem"
"And he cum in me twice, you didn't give him permission to cum, let alone twice, it's not fair he did it on purpose"
Sue grabbed Kate's hair and pulled her head back, looking into her eyes she said " I don't care Kate, stop whining and kiss my ass"
She swung around and presented her magnificent ass to us, bending forward "Come on, both of you"
I pushed my face against the soft supple leather and breathed in the aroma, pushing my face into the yielding ass cheek and started to kiss it eagerly. Kate did the same but with a little hesitation, our heads were touching as we both worshipped the sumptuous ass of this goddess.
After a couple of minutes she turned around again "OK, lets get you untied" with that she began to undo the straps that were holding us tightly together. As soon as she undid the last strap we both sank back to sit on our heels, my cock pulling out of Kate's dripping wet pussy, making a slight sucking sound as it did. I sat there and looked down at my now erect cock inside the condom, the tip of the condom was like a bulb, full with two huge loads of cum.
Sue smiled when she saw that "Well it looks like you want your cock locked away for the next six months. She bent down and rolled the condoms off my cock, careful not to spill any of the contents. I started to object, but thought better of it.
"He's disgusting Mistress. he cum in me twice, you've got to punish him" Kate couldn't hold back her protests, she was still very angry.
"I told you, SHUT UP" Mistress Sue shouts as she slaps Kate on the cheek.
She walks over to a chair and sits down and pulls her skirt up to above her knees, revealing her black leather thigh length boots. Then she carefully holds the condom over them and trickles a line of cum down each boot from knee to ankle, making sure she gets every drop out of the condom.
"Get over here and lick these boots clean, one each, the first one to finish gets to have a piss tonight, looser has to hold it until morning"
My heart sinks when I hear this, I haven't had a pee for several hours and I'm quite desperate, I'm sure Kate must be in the same position. I hobble over to where Mistress is sitting as quickly as the ankle and wrist cuffs will allow, Kate does the same and we reach Mistresses boots together. I drop to my knees and start licking, I really don't like licking up my cum but I don't hesitate as the need to pee is more important. By Kate's expression I can see she feels the same about it. I struggle to shine Sue's boot and remove any trace of my cum, I know any hint that it was there would count as a lose so I'm as thorough as I can be. Kate is working similarly hard, she must be bursting for a pee as well.
Suddenly Kate sits back on her heels "Finished Mistress" she says triumphantly. My heart sinks, I carry on licking and pray Mistress finds some fault with her work. Sue leans forward slowly and inspects the boot for what seems like hours. Finally she sits back "OK, that will do" she says, sitting back in the chair. By this time I've finished cleaning the other boot and sit back as well.
"Well slave, lay on your back on the floor, Kate's got a little present for you" Sue says.
"Yes Mistress" this is what I'd been dreading, not only will I have to wait until morning to pee but I'll have Kate's full bladder inside me as well.
I position myself on the floor and await the inevitable. I've drunk Kate's pee many times in different circumstances, my cock hardens as Sue stands with her feet above my head, facing away from me, she squats down until her pussy is a couple of inches from my face.
"Open wide slave" Says Sue, I open my mouth and watch for the first sign of pee, I know it's my responsibility to make sure I catch it all, I'll be punished for any spillages.
"OK Kate, you can release now" Almost instantly a strong stream of hot pee enters my mouth and I struggle to gulp it down. Finally the stream slows and stops.
"Thank you Mistress, now lick me clean slave" Kate looks over at Sue for approval, I start licking anyway, licking the pee mixed with her juices from her soaking pussy. Sue doesn't contradict her and a smile comes across Kate's face, maybe things won't be so bad, at least there's someone worse off than her.
"I think I could do with a pee as well, lay on the floor Kate" Sue says and Kate turns quickly to look at her, slowly the realization of what's going to happen dawns on her and her mouth opens in disbelief.
"Now Sue, come on, this has gone far enough, I don't mind playing some games with you but I'm not drinking your piss for fuck sake" Sue had never drunk pee in her life and the idea filled her with revulsion.
Sue's expression hardened and she stood up, walking slowly towards Kate. She grabbed her hair and pulled her up to her feet, looking into her eyes she said through gritted teeth "Who the fuck do you think your talking to, you'll do whatever I say, do you understand?" her words slow and measured, leaving Kate in no doubt that she was deadly serious.
Kate's face whitened "S-Sorry Mistress" she managed to say "O-Of course I'll do anything you say "
Sue released her hair and instantly Kate dropped to the floor, positioning herself on her back without another word. Sue stood over her, one foot either side of her head facing her feet. She wriggled her hips as she lifted the tight leather skirt to her waste, she looked fantastic as she did this, my cock stiffened again, I really wanted to cum again already but I knew I would be waiting months for my next relief, my mind turned to the vicious spikes inside the cage I'd be wearing soon and I felt like crying.
Sue wasn't wearing any panties, she enjoyed the feeling of the leather on her bare skin. She squatted down until her pussy was almost touching Kate's mouth, Kate's nose almost disappeared between her ass cheeks.
"Get ready Kate, and don't you dare spill a fucking drop" With that Sue released her pee into Kate's waiting mouth, gulping and choking, some of the pee came out, running down her face into her hair and across the floor. Finally the stream stopped and Kate was left there, spluttering and coughing.
Sue stood up and turned to look down into Kate's wet, red face as she tried to recover her composure. "I told you not to spill any" she spat "Turn over and lick it up"
Reluctantly Kate rolled over onto her stomach and started licking the floor, her wet matted hair hanging down over her face. Finally the floor was dry and she knelt there, waiting for the next instruction from an intoxicated and belligerent Sue, silent tears running down her cheeks.
"Let's play a little game before I leave you for the night" Sue undid the wrist cuffs and told us to remove the ankle cuffs ourselves. When we were done we both stood there in front of her, Kate was shaking slightly with fear, I was sweating and fidgeting from one foot to the other, trying to ignore my full bladder.
"Well as your both going to be locked up for a long time tomorrow I'm going to give you another chance to cum. Slave, lay on the floor, Kate, straddle his head so you can suck his cock"
I dropped to the floor quickly and Kate positioned herself as instructed, kneeling on all fours with her head above my cock, I could feel her hair hanging down and tickling my balls, making my cock harden as I stared up at her delicious pussy.
"Get to it then, first one to cum is the loser and will really suffer tonight" With that I lifted my head, bringing my hands up to grab Kate's tight ass and hold her in position. Burying my face I started working her clit and pussy with my tongue as I'd done so many times before. Kate had trained me to be an expert at satisfying her, something she must be regretting now.
Kate's pussy started dripping as she wriggled to try and get away but I kept a tight hold on her, not letting her move away from my tongue, I could feel her hot mouth sliding around my shaft as she sucked it in and out, flicking and tickling the tip with her tongue. How long had I dreamt of feeling her soft mouth on my cock, it would have only taken her a few seconds to win the game normally but after two orgasms in the last few hours I could hold out much longer.
Kate was struggling already, I could read the signs easily and I kept up my licking and sucking, I knew she was close and she started to panic, speeding up her bobbing motions, taking me deep down her throat and out again, stopping each time to nibble and flick the tip with her tongue.
After a few more seconds Kate's body tensed and she shuddered as her orgasm flowed through her, I could see her pussy pulsating with each wave, she immediately dropped my cock from her mouth and left it twitching in the air, I thought we were both supposed to cum.
"Mistress please make her finish me" I begged, looking up at her imploringly.
Mistress Sue looked down at me "mmmmmm naah, not today" She said "That's enough, get up you two"
Kate stood up, her legs shaking slightly, then I got up.
"It's getting late, I'm tired, lets get you ready for the night, go to the punishment room" We both made our way slowly into the foreboding punishment room, dreading what was to come.
Sue then produced two lace up arm binders and proceeded to slide our arms into them with our arms behind our backs. After they were laced up tight she stood back to admire her handiwork.
"OK, stand here slave" She gestured to a point near the middle of the room "And Kate, you stand here" Indicating a point about three feet from me.
She then took a cord that was suspended through a pulley on the ceiling and tied it to a ring that was attached to the end of my arm binder. the cord went up to the ceiling, though the pulley and the other end was still hanging down, She took the other end and pulled it, this lifted my arms up painfully until I was forced to bend forward, my arms were now above the level of my head putting great strain on my shoulders.
Finally Sue grabbed the ring of Kate's arm binder and pulled it up until Kate was in a similar position, she let out a squeal of pain as she bent over to relieve the strain on her arms, then Kate tied the other end of the cord to Kate's ring.
We were now both back to back with our arms being pulled painfully up behind us, any attempt to relieve the strain on our arms by pulling them down only increased the pain being endured by the other.
"That should give you two something to think about during the night, let's see how long it takes you to get along" my arms and back were aching already, I could hardly stand this position and it had only been a few minutes, I tried to straighten slightly but immediately Kate let out a shriek and the cord was pulled sharply, forcing me to bend over again.
Sue laughed "Your going to have a fun night, I can tell. And Kate, don't think I'd forgotten you lost our little game"
She then wheeled over a small trolley that held an electro torture set. She proceeded to take a shiny steel dildo and steel butt plug, both of which were wired to the control box and inserted them into Kate. She gasped as the cold steel implements were shoved inside her. Sue then put a harness around her waste and between her legs so they couldn't fall out.
Sue then took a remote control for the set and said "Open wide slave" and placed it into my mouth so I could bite down on the large button on the top of it "That should keep you quiet"
"I'm going to bed now, have fun, I'll probably have a lay in tomorrow so don't expect to see me before mid day" I looked at the clock, it was 2:45am.

Likes: Tease and Denial, Edging, Chastity, Masturbation instructions, Writing fiction

Stories

Looking for a female sub to tease who enjoys masturbation instructions, orgasm control and being denied long and short term
Also looking for naughty girls who need some traditional discipline (spanking, corner time, line writing, etc)
subby999uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2014, 04:42 PM   #17
badbadfreya

ugh your stories are always amazing
badbadfreya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2014, 05:05 AM   #18
subby999uk
Distinguished Member

Chapter 5

As Mistress Sue left the room she turned off the air conditioner, turning she said "I'll be watching you, play nicely" then closed the door. There are cameras and microphones in the room as well as a speakers so she could keep an eye on what was going on at all times.
Already my shoulders were aching, I could tell Kate was suffering as well as the cord twitched as she struggled to maintain position.
Suddenly there was a sharp tug on the cord and I bit down on the rubberised plug involuntarily. Kate let out a streak as the electrified dildo and butt plug sent pulses through her body, she struggled and I could feel her, pulling on the cord as hard as she could but I pulled back, not giving her an inch.
"YOU BASTARD!" she shouted in a high pitched voice "Don't you dare do that, I'll fucking kill you when we get out of this" I couldn't tell her it was an accident without dropping the button from my mouth, and I had no intention of doing that.
The room was starting to warm up already, soon it would be stifling, sweat was already forming on my body, the need to pee was intense, I didn't know how I could possibly last until I was released but peeing without permission always earned a severe punishment.
There was another tug on the cord, I immediately tugged back "Agh, please don't, I cant stand this, it hurts so much" she whined "Please take some of the strain off my arms" she was pleading now. I couldn't raise my arms up any more if I wanted to, they already felt like they were being pulled out of their sockets.
Another tug, which I resisted like the last "FUCK YOU THEN" she screamed, stamping her feet in frustration.
With that I slowly and deliberately bit down on the button. Instantly Kate started dancing and tugging. "Ahhhh, NO, STOP IT, STOP IT" she was panicking now as I kept the pressure on the button "PLEESE, DON'T, NO MORE, NO MORE" after about 10 seconds I released the button and Kate sagged, pulling tightly on the cord.
"P-Please don't do that" she was subdued and quiet now.
The minutes dragged by torturously slowly, after an hour we were both covered in sweat and fidgeting constantly, trying to get a small amount of relief from the agonising positions we were in.
I could hear Kate sobbing quietly, she was desperate to get some relief from the pain. After another half an hour she cracked. She started stamping and kicking impotently and shaking from side to side
"aauuuggghhh, Mistress PLEASE!, I'll do anything you want, just please release me, I can't stand this" Kate knew Mistress Sue could see and hear everything that was going on, if she wanted to. Kate had made me install the surveillance equipment long before Sue had arrived.
It was 5 am, I didn't think for a minute that Sue would be awake, especially as she had been drinking heavily.
There was another outburst of frustration and Kate thrashed around, pulling violently on the cord. I bit down on the button. Instantly the pulling stopped.
"NO!, NO!, aaauuuughhhh, STOP, STOP, PLEASE". Kate's voice was high and pleading, I relished adding to her suffering, I kept biting down.
Sob...... "Pleeeeesse".......Sob.........."I'M SORRY".....sob....."STOP,STOP,STOP"
It was about thirty seconds since I started this added torment for Kate, her pulling had stopped but she was far from still, dancing around in a hopeless attempt to get the electrodes out of her pussy and ass.
"No more, please no more, I'm sorry for everything I've done to you, I'll make it up to you, I promise, just please stop it". She had managed to control her voice now and was trying reason instead of threats.
After another thirty seconds I released the button and Kate stopped dancing, I could hear her panting and sobbing as she tried to regain her composure.
"Thank you, thank you" she said, sounding sincere and grateful.
The minutes and hours dragged by interminably, my back and shoulders were in agony, the heat was becoming unbearable and sweat was constantly running down into my eyes making them sting. I was used to this sort of treatment and had suffered it many times, usually at Kate's hands. Not this time however, how ironic it was that she was suffering in the room she had made me build. She wasn't used to it and was fairing worse than me, she was constantly moaning and sobbing but had no choice but maintain the position, whatever she did she couldn't relieve the constant strain on her arms.
By 7 am I could see it was starting to get light outside, I finally lost the battle to hold my pee and it started to trickle down my legs, forming a puddle on the floor that we were both forced to stand in. The heat in the room made the smell from the pee strong and pungent.
When Sue had been drinking I knew she would sleep in a long time, even when she did wake she would be in no hurry to come down and release us, she may even sit in bed watching us on her laptop for a while. My heart sank at this thought, we could still be here for several hours yet.
"I-I cant take this any more" Kate said "MISTRESS PLEASE, HAVE MERCY" she shouted, praying that Sue was watching and listening.
"MISTRESS PLEASE, I'll do anything you want, just please release us"
No reply, Kate stamped and shook in frustration.
"SUE, This has gone too far, THIS IS MY HOUSE, you can't do this to me, it's not fair, it's not FAIR"
Still silence, Kate half hoped Sue hadn't heard that last statement.
Then, after another minute, Sue's voice came over the speakers
"So you still haven't learnt your place then Sue, I don't care who's house it is, you belong to me and I'll do what I like with you and your house."
"Mistress, I-I'm Sorry, of course I belong to you Mistress" Kate's voice was subdued, I could detect a hint of fear now.
"I was going to come and release you in a minute but after that outburst I think you can wait for a couple more hours" Sue said, her voice stern.
"NO!, PLEASE MISTRES, PLEASE, I can't stand it, I can't, please" Kate said, interrupted by fresh sobs.
When I heard that I was furious, I bit down hard on the button and Kate started her tortured dance all over again. I savoured every pleading whine, every promise, every desperate threat as I made her tortured body buck and thrash around for me.
After a couple of minutes I released the button, just as Kate thought it was over and was starting to say something I bit down again.
"YOU BASTARD!, STOP!, ENOUGH, enough, please, I'm sorry, I'm sorry" she squealed as she danced but I wasn't feeling like letting her stop any time soon. Another two minutes passed and her thrashing subsided a bit, she was exhausted. I released the button and she sagged down, if the cord hadn't been holding her up she would have fallen to the floor.
"Thank you, thank you, please no more, I give in, I'll do anything, just please don't do that again" her voice was soft, defeated, I didn't think she even realised it was me she was talking to now, she just wanted the pain to stop.

By the time Mistress Sue entered the room we must have looked a terrible sight. Standing in a puddle of piss, drenched in sweat, we were shaking with the constant effort of trying to relieve the strain on our arms. But we were exhausted with no strength left in our bodies and just had to endure the agony that hanging from the cord produced.
"Well look at you two" she said casually as she walked over to us, she was naked and hadn't showered yet this morning, the smell of her sex reached my nostrils as she stool just in front of me, I lifted my head and stared at her delicious shaved pussy that was just out of reach.
Turning, this callipygian woman presented her ass to me "Kiss" she said, I could detect the faint aroma of her ass as I kissed her cheeks. My cock started to stir, despite the desperate situation I was in her body still filled me with lust.
"Who pissed on the floor?" she asked.
I spat out the button "I did Mistress, I'm sorry I just couldn't hold it"
"Useless" she said "you can stay there another hour"
"Yes Mistress" I knew better than to argue, begging for mercy would just earn me a more severe punishment.
With that Sue undid the cord from Kate's arm binder, she dropped to her knees.
"Thank you Mistress, thank you" she gasped. Taking the end of the cord she gave it a vicious tug making me squeal and tied the end of it to an eye bolt in the wall. I didn't know how I could stand another hour of this, my arms were under more strain than ever and I let out a groan.
Kate started to struggle to her feet as best she could with her arms still bound. When Sue saw this she said "No, stay where you are"
Kate looked up at her in surprise.
"Lick up that mess" Sue said with an evil smirk on her face.
"Oh God Mistress no, you can't be serious ,I can't, its disgusting." Kate pleaded
"You just don't learn do you" said Sue as she grabbed Kate's chin "Open your mouth"
Kate opened her mouth as Sue held her face firmly in position, then proceeded to allow a long dribble of saliva to drop from her mouth into Kate's. Kate closed her eyes and cringed as the liquid entered her mouth but she knew better than to try and pull away.
"Well, what do you say?"
"T-Thank you Mistress" Sue managed to say, quietly, tears were running down her cheeks.
"Now get on with it" Sue said gloatingly. Kate lowered her head to the floor, her arms still bound painfully behind her back and started to lick up the foul liquid. She kept her eyes closed most of the time and her expression was one of revulsion.
Occasionally her eyes would lift to Sue imploringly but Sue wasn't going to relent. She just stood there, towering over her, relishing the power she now had over her friend.
Eventually Kate had worked her way around me and licked the piss from the floor, she looked up at Sue, hoping she would be allowed to get up now.
"You've missed a bit" Sue said with a smile.
"Mistress, I-I can't see any more"
"Slave, lift up your foot, see, there's still some more, and lick his feet clean as well" Sue said, obviously pleased with Kate's shocked reaction
"Mistress, please, not that, he's still my slave isn't he? you can't make me lick his feet" Kate was crying again as she begged.
"Don't argue with me GIRL" Sue replies with relish.
I lifted up one foot, this only adds to the pain in my arms as my other leg starts to shake and buckle under the extra weight, I pray Kate is quick so I can lower it.
"Yes Mistress" Kate says and reluctantly starts lapping an my foot, her distaste is obvious on her face.
Sue watches this with obvious glee, when Kate has finished with my foot she says "And the floor" Kate lowers her head and licks the floor where my foot had been.
Sue watches me shaking and struggling and waits for an agonizingly long time before she allows me to lower my foot.
"Now the other one" she says, and the process is repeated as I lift my other foot off the floor.
When the floor is spotlessly clean to Sue's satisfaction she undoes Kate's arm binder and takes it off her.
"Let's get you cleaned up, you look a mess. I'm taking Kate for a shower, don't go anywhere slave" Sue says with a chuckle and leads Kate out the room.
I can hear the water running in the shower for what seems like a lifetime, but was probably about thirty minutes. I'm at the limit of what I can endure now and in danger of passing out with the unbearable pain of my predicament.
When they return Sue is wearing a crop top and panties, Kate is still naked.
"That was fun, Kate's getting better with her tongue. It's always nice to have a tongue bath before getting in the shower" Sue taunts me, knowing how much the taste and smell of her gorgeous body turns me on and how jealous I'll be of that privilege being given to Kate.
"Yes Mistress" is all I can say.
"Kate's body feels so good when I cover it in soap and run my hands all over her, we soaped each other, then rubbed our bodies together, pressing our tits together, grinding my ass against Kate's pussy, our bodies were so slippery it was like being covered in oil" Sue could see my cock swelling, she knew how to torment me.
"Then we rubbed each others soapy slippery pussies, I had a wonderful orgasm, Kate was begging to cum, but I just edged her a few times"
"Yes Mistress" I said as Sue undid the cord from my arm binder.
"Your turn slave, lets get you ready for your cage"

Likes: Tease and Denial, Edging, Chastity, Masturbation instructions, Writing fiction

Stories

Looking for a female sub to tease who enjoys masturbation instructions, orgasm control and being denied long and short term
Also looking for naughty girls who need some traditional discipline (spanking, corner time, line writing, etc)
Old 02-25-2014, 06:41 AM   #19
Dareme101

At first I didn't really like this story. But it's gotten a lot better. Can't wait fir the next part!

Still working on my like/limits your dares will help
Dareme101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2014, 08:35 AM   #20
perkygirlie
Prodigy

Send a message via ICQ to perkygirlie Send a message via AIM to perkygirlie Send a message via Yahoo to perkygirlie

Once again, hot. I hope you continue!

I got so wet I could feel the juices flow down my callipygian form while I lay here and read it.

Spoiler:
If you're in a denial thread, add 1 day of denial. :rolleyes:
This spoiler only counts once per thread per day.

perkygirlie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2014, 02:34 PM   #21
Alexis Rune
getDare Devil

You are an extremely talented writer, please continue! Perkie is right, this is hot!
The following user says Thank You to Alexis Rune for this post:
Old 02-26-2014, 01:40 AM   #22
drwarschauu
getDare Devil

I love seeing Kate being humiliated like this! Keep up the fantastic writing!

PM dares
drwarschauu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2014, 05:14 AM   #23
subby999uk
Distinguished Member

Chapter 6

I followed Mistress Sue to the bathroom, mesmerised by her swaying buttocks that were enhanced rather than concealed by the flimsy panties.
"Get in there, and shave your body, everything from the neck down" Sue ordered
I stepped in and began the long task of shaving my body. Just as I was finishing Sue appeared from around the screen, she was naked now and stepped under the water with me.
She reached down and grabbed my cock that already started to harden at the first sight of her, she leant down and whispered in my ear "Get that cock hard for me".
The demand was unnecessary as I was already throbbing under her grip. She pushed me up against the wall, pinning me there with her body, I could feel my cock squeezed between us. Sue reached down and manipulated it, pushing it down until the tip was just parting her pussy lips, I let out a groan of shear desperation as I struggled not to thrust forward into her soft, silky smooth pussy.
She smiled down at me "Maybe I'll let you empty those balls one more time before I lock you up" she was rocking very slightly as she spoke, her pussy lips sliding round the head of my cock, brushing my foreskin back, before moving back again. I never imagined a pussy could be used as such an instrument of torture and I started shaking with suppressed need.
"Oh God, p-please Mistress, please let me empty them" I begged, breathing heavily.
"Should I let you slide your cock in me like THIS?" she said as she pushed forward, my cock slid inside her a few inches and I gasped, then she withdrew just as quickly and my cock slid out to bounce and bob in the air, I let out a sob.
"Nah, I don't think so slave, get yourself dry, then lock the cage on." Sue said with a chuckle.
"Yes Mistress" I managed to utter through my tears.

I was soon dry and iced down my cock so I could squeeze it into the cage. Sue was never far away and there are cameras everywhere, I never even considered cumming before I did, I knew the consequences would be dire.
I went to find Sue who was in the bedroom sitting on the side of the bed, while I'd been gone Kate had been tied spread-eagled on the bed and was wearing a blindfold.
"Come here" Sue ordered and I walked over to her, she grabbed the cage to inspect it and it immediately started to tighten, she took a small tool from the bedside cabinet and proceeded to wind in the spikes that lined the cage. I could feel the vicious pins digging in more and more as she screwed them in, not sharp enough to pierce the skin, but very painful.
I was gasping and groaning as she did this "Please Mistress, no more, they're so tight, please have mercy"
"Nonsense, if you learn to control your little dicklet then they wont hurt at all" she said sternly.
Finally she was satisfied the spikes were causing enough pain for her amusement, the promise of loosening them was used constantly to torment me, a carrot that was dangled in front of me often, but rarely attained. I had a feeling they would be staying just as they are for a long time.

"Go and get some massage oil, and be quick" she barked and I hurried off to get it, my cock starting to subside now.
When I returned Sue had climbed on the bed and was straddling Kate's legs. She was lightly brushing Kate's body with her fingers, tracing lines down her belly to her pussy making Kate breath heavily and gasp as a finger brushed her labia.
"Give me the oil" she commanded and I handed her the bottle "Stand there and wait, I might need you later" I stood by the bed looking down at Kate's luscious body. Sue knew what effect this would have.
She took a large handful of the oil and started massaging it into Kate's pert breasts and then down her body, making it shine, Kate was moaning softly as Sue ran her hands all over her, the oil feeling wonderful on her skin.
"mmmnnnm, don't stop Sue" Kate said as she removed her hands "I was enjoying that"
Sue reached up and pulled the blindfold off Kate "Patience darling she said in a soft tender voice"
Sue then poured some oil over her own breasts and proceeded to rub it all over them, then covering her belly and pussy with it. Leaning forward she lowered her body until her nipples were brushing against Kate's own breasts, she gyrated her body so her hard nipples traced lines round and round Kate's breasts making her pant and squirm.
"Oh God that's good, don't stop Sue" Kate moaned in a breathy voice "Now my pussy"
Sue reached down and slid her hand over Kate's soaking pussy, the oil mixing with her own juices made it feel like silk. Probing expertly with her fingers, she parted her lips and traced delicate circles around Kate's clit, making her moan softly. Then she slid two fingers inside her, bringing another gasp of pleasure.
Kate lowered her head so it was level with Kate's ear, blowing and nibbling at her ear lobe for a while as she kept up the work with her fingers.
She whispered "I love you so much Kate, you do love me too don't you?"
"Oh God yes Sue I love you so much"
"That's Mistress" Sue corrected"
"Yes Mistress, sorry Mistress" Kate said playfully
"You do want to please me don't you?"
"Of course......Mistress" Kate giggled
Sue turned to me and said "Get the wand" I fetched the Hitachi for her and handed it to her
"I can give you so much Kate, once you accept you have no control any more, that you exist just to serve me from now on"
"Yes Mistress, I'll serve you in any way you wish" Kate said pushing her hips up to meet Sue's expert fingers
Sue removed her hand and put the blindfold back on Kate. Kate smiled contentedly in anticipation of the sensual sensations she was about to experience.
She heard the wand being turned on and waited. Sue lowered the wand to her pussy and nestled it between her lips so it was pushing down directly on her clit. The effect was immediate and Kate was soon moaning and gyrating her hips, after only a few seconds she could feel her orgasm building and readied herself to let the waves of pleasure role over her.
She felt Sue's lips on hers and opened her mouth to receive her probing tongue. Just as her orgasm was about to engulf her the wand was removed.
Kate gasped "NO!, please Mistress, put it back"
"You want it back, OK, lets put it back" With that Sue nuzzled the round head back between her lips and let Kate's orgasm build again.
Sue had known Kate a long time and was expert at telling when she was about to cum, the telltale little contractions and twitches were a give away and as her orgasm approached again she removed the wand.
"DON'T!, you're such a tease, please let me cum next time" Kate whined
"I'll decide if you cum next time, if there is a next time" Sue said
"Your so mean" Kate said with a giggle "please put it back"
Sue repeated the procedure, again leaving Kate on the edge.

They had completely forgotten I was there, I knew better than to leave so I stool there watching this incredibly erotic show. My cock was filling its prison as much as it could and I struggled not to double over with the pain. The little tool to loosen the spikes was sitting beside the bed, so close I could have reached over and picked it up, it taunted me, this pain could be ended with just a few turns of that tool.

By now Kate was getting annoyed but Sue wouldn't let up, again and again the wand brought her to the edge of ecstasy only to be cruelly removed at the last second.
"PLEASE!, let me cum Mistress, please"
"Nah, this is too much fun, and that's what's important, isn't it Kate, my fun"
"Yes Mistress"
"I'm going to have some lunch and spend an hour or two in the sun. Slave, get your face between her legs" Sue said
My heart skips and I go cold with fear, my poor cock already feels like a pin cushion, now I'm going to have to bury my face in Kate's delicious pussy for God knows how long. I climb onto the bed and position myself.
"Your going to lick her until I get back, you'll not make her cum, if you do I'll cane you until you can't stand, and you'll keep your tongue moving the whole time, if it stops moving you'll suffer. I'll be watching you on the monitor"
Immediately I start my work, I too know the signs of when Kate is about to cum, I've spent countless hours with my tongue right here trying to satisfy her. I search out her clit and start rolling my tongue round it then I flick it, making her gasp and moan.
I've become an expert with my tongue over the years and keep Kate close, there's never any danger of her cumming, however much she tries to thrust her hips up to my face.
My cock is in constant torment, her gorgeous pussy tastes wonderful as I lick and suck it, savouring the juices that are flowing freely. Kate knows I'll never let her cum and stays silent, resigned to this torment continuing until Sue returns.

Eventually Sue returns, she has a drink in her hand and her body is glistening with sweat, she's been laying by the pool for a while.
"OK, that's enough slave, get off the bed" Sue puts her drink down and sits on the bed
"I hope you enjoyed that tongue, it's the last one your going to feel for quite a while"
Kate's expression changes, she'd almost forgotten about the six months of chastity that Sue had promised.
"Su-Mistress, please that's so long, please don't lock me up"
"I thought you wanted to please me, you said you'd do anything I wanted, didn't you mean it?"
"I did mean it Mistress, but..."
Sue leant down until her mouth was close to her ear "Tell me you want to be locked up, because it pleases me"
Kate didn't say anything, Sue slid her hand down Kate's belly and found her pussy again, Kate was still blindfolded and the touch was unexpected, making her gasp again.
"Tell me Kate, beg me to lock you up" Sue said in a whisper, blowing hot breath on Kate's ear making her shudder, Kate's breathing became heavier as Sue sent waves of pleasure through her body with her fingers.
"Lock me up Mistress" Kate said hesitantly
"Beg me" Sue was bringing Kate close to orgasm now, sliding her finger inside her and rubbing her clit with her thumb.
"Please lock me up Mistress"
"Do you mean it Kate? do you really want to please me that much?"
Kate was hoping Sue would finally let her cum this time "Yes Mistress, I want to please you, please lock me up"
"Are you close Kate? Are you about to cum?"
"Oh God yes Mistress, Please make me cum, I'll do anything to please you, anything" said Kate, desperation starting to creep into her voice.
"Then beg me to stop, beg me to deny you and lock you up"
Kate moaned, those words brought her closer to her orgasm "Mistress, please stop, please lock me up"
Sue continued sliding her fingers in and out of her pussy, she could feel her clenching and spasming, she knew she was close "Fight that orgasm, hold it back for me and beg me to control your sex completely"
Kate struggled to stop the orgasm engulfing her "PLEASE MISTRESS! don't make me cum, please lock me up, I want you to own me completely"
"Good girl" Sue whispered, licking her ear briefly as she removed her fingers, allowing the tip of one to carry on tracing little circles around her clit.
Kate was panting and sweating now, Sue was holding her on the edge of an orgasm with the tip of her finger.
"PLEASE STOP MISTRESS, PLEASE!" she screamed, she knew she couldn't hold it off much longer.
Sue's finger kept tracing her torturous little circles, she could feel the blood pulsing through her engorged clit. "Hold it for me, show me how much you want to please me" she breathed into Kate's ear
"YES MISTRESS, I'LL HOLD IT FOR YOU, PLEASE DON'T LET ME CUM, PLEASE LOCK ME UP" Kate was shouting now at the top of her voice, determined to show Sue her dedication, this goddess owned her mind and her body, she would endure anything to please her.
"Good girl" Sue said softly, and removed her finger, leaving Kate gasping for breath and drenched in sweat.
Sue got up to get the chastity belt. Placing it under Kate's body she brought the two waist sections together, then the band between her legs.
"Tell me again how much you want this" Sue said softly
"I want this more than I've ever wanted anything Mistress, I want you to own every part of me, I never want to be free again, please lock the belt, I want to feel safe inside it" Kate was lost in her devotion to this magnificent woman, at this moment she would endure anything for her.
"Good girl"........click

Stories

Old 02-26-2014, 06:30 AM   #24
MrCharcol
Distinguished Member

two excellent chapters I don't know how you find the time to write them so fast keep up the good work

Emily giving me her submission was the best gift I have ever received, and subbing to her was fun, but now she knows her place.

I want to thank my beautiful and devoted muse for her friendship , her erotic mind and for being my Danger Twin

Read her amazing story: My Stupid Boyfriend http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=139366
MrCharcol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2014, 09:00 AM   #25
Alexis Rune
getDare Devil

I've got to stop reading this story at work oh my! That was heart racing intense!

-Alexis
Old 02-26-2014, 09:41 AM   #26
Gamer69
Distinguished Member

This was such a great chapter Subby! It loves this story! Meow
Wow Subby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Meow

Last edited by Gamer69; 02-26-2014 at 10:14 AM.
Gamer69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2014, 05:23 AM   #27
subby999uk
Distinguished Member

Chapter 7

It was mid morning, four weeks since Kate and I had been locked up in our chastity devices. Sue had been relishing every day of it, using her body at every opportunity to torment us. It was mid summer and the days were hot so she would rarely wear clothes around the house, we were kept naked apart from out chastity devices, and other restraints if Sue found it amusing.
Sue had just gone outside to lay by the pool for a while, taking Kate with her to serve her. I was in the house, polishing the huge expanse of wooden floor that covered much of the ground floor, Sue always liked to add a little difficulty to my tasks to make them more laborious, today my balls had been chained to my ankles with short chains to make standing upright impossible, so I stayed on my knees, being careful with every movement, any attempt to straighten my legs too much brought instant and agonising pain.
The doorbell rang, my heart skipped, I was required to answer the door whenever anyone visited, sometimes they would be aware of me and my position, other times it would be a stranger or a delivery driver. Whoever it was I was required to greet them on my knees and treat them with the utmost respect, god knows what some of them must have thought.
I crawled awkwardly to the door, pulling my balls painfully several times. I opened it and sat back on my heels.
It was Mary and Sarah, both long time friends of Kate's, they had all been at school together and had kept in touch, visiting regularly.
Sarah smiled down at me, she always enjoyed seeing me humiliated, although she had never shown much interest in getting involved herself "Morning slave, Kate's keeping you busy I see. Is Sue here?"
"Yes Miss" I reply
Mary is looking around, ignoring me, she usually just treats me with contempt.
"Well, take us to them then, hurry up" she says impatiently
"Yes Miss" I turn and crawl off towards the back garden as fast as the chains would allow.
"Faster slave" Sarah barks with a snigger, by the time I reach the garden my balls are in agony.
As we exit the house we catch sight of Sue and Kate. Sue is reclined on a lounger and Kate is applying sun tan oil to her body. Her hands are attached to a collar with short chains so she has to lean her head down until it's almost touching Sues body. This is a little trick she learnt from Kate, I had spent many days of intense frustration massaging Kate's luscious body with my face an inch from her skin, my cock in constant pain from it's cage.
As we approach Sue looks up and waves to the two girls and they wave back, Kate has her back to us and hasn't spotted us yet, the girls don't realise who it is.
"Hello Sue, how are you, got yourself a new pet I see, where's Kate?" Sarah asks
On hearing this Kate jumps to her feet, turning, her face reddening as she see's the girls in front of her "H-Hi Sarah, Mary, I didn't know you were coming today."
"Woah, Kate, it's you!" Mary exclaims in surprise, her eyes drawn to the chastity belt "What's going on?"
Kate looks like she wished the ground would swallow her up, her face is bright red and she's trembling "Y-You know, just p-playing at a bit of role reversal, it's f-fun to see what it's like to be the slave sometimes" she manages to get out.
Kate looks over at Sue, her eye's imploring her to keep up the pretence, she shakes her head as Sue looks into her eyes, pleading with her not to humiliate her in front of these girls.
Kate, Mary and Sarah had always been friends for as long as they could remember. Kate had always been the alpha female of the group and her treatment of the others had been cruel at times, she was the most attractive of the three and made sure they were always reminded of it. This had only been reinforced in recent years with Kate starting a successful business that she sold a few years later for several million dollars, allowing her to buy this big house and retire in luxury. The girls were in awe of her and jealous of her seemingly perfect life, this jealousy manifested itself as bitchiness quite often.
"Oh, I forgot, It's been a while since you were here, there's been some changes" Sue says casually, then her expression hardened as she returned her gaze to Kate "Hasn't there Kate?"
Kate's eyes are darting from Sue to the girls then back. She's desperate for them not to find out how far she's fallen, but without Sue playing along, the game is up.
"Y-Yes M-Mistress" she stammers
Mary looks at Kate in disbelief "What did you call her?, Oh this is priceless!" she laughs
"Well, Kate, what did you call me? tell them" Sue says sternly
"Mistress" Kate says, her head down, looking at the floor as she shakes with embarrassment.
Both girls burst out laughing as they take in this turn of events, Sarah is already calculating how she might take advantage of this new situation.
"Would you like some drinks?" Sue asks them. They tell her what they want and I'm dispatched to fetch them, crawling away, being careful not to tug on my poor balls.
"Kate now belongs to me, she does whatever I tell her to do" Sue tells them "Don't you Kate?"
"Yes M-Mistress" tears are welling up in her eyes as the humiliation in front of her friends continues.
Sue is relishing in her humiliation, she can tell by the looks of malicious glee on the girls faces that they are loving seeing their long time friend being reduced to this.
"That's brilliant" says Sarah "Will she do whatever we tell her as well?" She asks with an evil smirk
"Of course, hear that Kate? you'll treat Mary and Sarah with the utmost respect and do whatever they tell you while they're here, understand?"
Kate looks over at Sue, tears running down her cheeks, her eyes imploring her to end this nightmare. The look she gets back tells her all she needs to know. "Yes Mistress" she manages to utter.
"Fantastic!" Sarah exclaims
I'm just returning with the drinks. To carry the tray I need to stand up, my knees bent and I waddle along trying not to spill anything, the strain on my thighs is intense and I keep tugging my balls painfully as I straighten slightly too much. When I reach them I stand there, legs shaking with the effort, praying they'll take the drinks off the tray soon so I can collapse onto my knees, I know better than to do this before they allow it.
"That's a nice belt you've got there Kate, very stylish" Mary jokes with a sneer.
"Well Kate, this is nice, I think I'll get undressed and get some sun, what about you?" Sarah asks Mary.
"Good idea"
When they've undressed they pick up their drinks from the tray and lay back on two loungers. I sink to my knees gratefully.
"Oh Kate, why don't you do a little dance for us" Sarah says devilishly "You always were such a good dancer, so much better than us"
"S-Sarah............please don't" Kate whispers, tears running down her cheeks, glancing over to Sue in the vain hope that she'll show mercy and end this torture .
"DANCE" Sarah shouts
Kate starts to gyrate her hips in awkward tentative movements
"That's no good, dance properly" she orders "Sue, can we unlock her wrists? I want to see the little bitch give us a proper show"
"Of course" Sue says as she stands up, unclipping the chains from the wrist cuffs "There you are Kate, now entertain our guests"
"Yes Mistress" she manages to say as once again she starts to gyrate her hips, this time swinging her arms from side to side"
They all start giggling "Oh come on Kate, show us what you've got" Mary says, and starts to clap. The others soon join in and they clap out a rhythm as Kate gyrates and moves grotesquely in a travesty of a dance, sobbing loudly.
"DANCE, DANCE, DANCE" they all start to chant in union as they clap. Kate thrashes around wildly in front of them, desperate to show them how hard she's trying to please them in the hope they'll end this nightmare.
Eventually they quieten down and the clapping stops "OK, stop now" says Mary.
Kate stands there panting and sweating, tears rolling down her face.
"You always were a lovely mover Kate, I was so jealous of you at school, we all were, you seemed to get all the boys, and didn't you flaunt them in our faces. You'd never let us forget how you could have any boy you wanted" Sarah almost spat the words out, years of jealously and resentment were coming to the surface, she had the opportunity to let it all out and she wasn't going to waste it.
"But Sarah, please, it wasn't like that" Kate sobbed.
"SHUT UP, it was always like that, you don't even remember do you, how we all followed you around, hoping we could get one of your cast offs, as you teased and tormented the boys, they never even noticed us, it was only you they wanted"
"Now LICK MY FEET"
"P-Please no" Kate whispered, looking over at Sue imploringly
"Do it" Sue said slowly
Hesitantly Kate knelt down reluctantly at the bottom of the lounger, she looked up at Sarah's face one more time, hoping she would relent, she just stared back coldly.
Her tongue made contact with the foot which had been encased in hot leather boots before she had undressed, the smell was strong, a mixture of leather and sweat. She started running her tongue up and down the sole, licking up the foul salty liquid, inside she just wanted to shrivel up and disappear.
"Get on with it then, suck the toes, clean in between them" Sarah ordered, and Kate closed her eyes, taking each toe into her mouth, working her tongue between them to clean out the dirt, the taste was almost making her gag.
"Now the other one" Sarah said with relish, and Kate moved her head over and started her ministrations on the other foul smelling foot.
Eventually Sarah was satisfied "OK, stop. Did you like my feet Kate?"
Kate knew better than to say no, she'd played this game many times, usually from the other side "Yes Sarah, they're very nice feet" she managed to say though gritted teeth.
"Call me, oh I don't know, how about Ma'am, yes that sounds good, call me Ma'am"
Yes.........Ma'am" Kate started to cry again.
"You've done such a good job on my feet, I think you can clean my ass as well"
With that Sarah turned over and knelt up on all fours, then dropping her shoulders to the lounger she presented her ass to Kate, plump, but not overweight, Kate was presented with a dark, hairy crack. She caught a hint of the aroma already and she hadn't even moved from the end of the lounger.
"Oh God Sarah No, please, we're friends, don't do this, I can't" Kate whined
"You can, and call me Ma'am"
"p-please Ma'am"
"NOW" Sarah shouted
Reluctantly Kate crawled onto the end of the lounger and knelt up, lowering her head the aroma became stronger. Sarah obviously hadn't showered today and the smell of her ass mixed with sweat and the smell of her pussy was overpowering. Not the smooth shaven delight found between Sues legs, this was covered in thick hair that was sticky and matted together.
"Well, what are you waiting for?"
Kate well was aware of Sue and Mary watching this spectacle, she could feel her cheeks burning with humiliation as their eyes bore into her. Eventually she plunged her head into Sarah's ass, pushing her tongue deep into the hot, moist crevice and started licking. She gagged and choked as she swallowed the foul mixture from deep between her cheeks, sobbing quietly as she did it.
"Mmmmmm, that's nice, I could get used to this" Sarah said, eyes closed, enjoying the pleasant sensations of Kate's tongue "Find my asshole, work your tongue in there and clean it out"
Oh god no, Kate thought to herself, not that, how could she
"Well........I'm waiting" Sarah said, irritation in her voice now
Reluctantly Kate pushed deeper, searching out the puckered asshole, she couldn't bring herself to open her eyes and look so she probed around blindly.
Eventually she found the tight wrinkled hole and pushed her tongue at it, for fun Sarah clenched her ass at this moment, making Kate push harder to penetrate the tight orifice. Then Sarah relaxed and Kate's tongue shot deep inside her, Sarah let out a snigger as she felt the soft silky smooth tongue enter her.
Working it round and round, eventually Sarah was satisfied.
"OK that's enough" She said, Kate sat back gratefully, glancing over, she saw Mary staring at her, a look of expectant glee on her face.

Stories

Old 03-01-2014, 08:34 AM   #28
Slaveroleplay53

This story is amazing! Can't wait to read more

Likes: Pain, roleplay, wedgies, humilation, verbal offence, essay writing, treating like child, piss control, quite a lot really. Just try me and I will tell you if I will do it or not

Dislikes: Showing my face, scat play, meeting in person..

READ MY STORY OF THE FORUM- SEX SLAVE STORY
Slaveroleplay53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2014, 04:25 PM   #29
perkygirlie
Prodigy

Send a message via ICQ to perkygirlie Send a message via AIM to perkygirlie Send a message via Yahoo to perkygirlie

Omg keep going. That last chapter had me dripping.

Spoiler:
If you're in a denial thread, add 1 day of denial. :rolleyes:
This spoiler only counts once per thread per day.

perkygirlie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2014, 04:33 AM   #30
subby999uk
Distinguished Member

Chapter 8

"Come on Kate, these feet aren't going to clean themselves" Mary says, enjoying the look of total defeat on Kate's face.
Kate stands up and walks over to Mary's lounger and kneels at the end.
"Do they smell nice Kate" she asks with a grin
"Yes they do" Kate whispered, her head down as she stared at the ground, her words were hardly audible
"Look at me Kate" Mary demands
Kate raises her head slowly and looks into Mary's eyes.
"Beg me Kate, beg me to be allowed to lick my lovely feet"
Kate's face reddened even more, she began to tremble again "P-Please M-Mary, can I lick your f-feet" she managed to get out.
"Oh come on Kate, you can do better than that, say it like you mean it, and call me Madam"
"Please Madam, can I lick your feet clean" slightly louder this time.
"Beg me like you mean it Kate, or I'll ask Sue to punish you"
Kate took a deep breath "PLEASE MADAM, CAN I PLEASE LICK YOUR LOVELY FEET CLEAN" she almost shouted, then started to sob.
"That's better, get on with it" Mary said coldly
Kate lowered her head to Mary's foot and started to lick and suck the toes, she could feel her cheeks burning, but why was her pussy so wet? she could feel her juices running from under the belt and down her thighs.
Mary's feet were cleaner than Sarah's and she managed to lick them both until she was satisfied without feeling too repulsed.
"Now get your tongue in my cunt, make me cum you little bitch" Mary couldn't believe how things had turned around and was enjoying every second of humiliating her once high and mighty friend
"Yes Madam" Kate said and crawled up the lounger, not altogether reluctantly, to lay on her stomach with her face above Mary's shaven pussy.
"Make me cum Kate, and you'd better be good"
Slightly hesitantly Kate started licking Mary's labia, much cleaner than Sarah the aroma and taste was inviting and she was soon licking enthusiastically. She could feel her clit start to ache and wished dearly that she could run her fingers over it, rubbing and teasing it, but the impenetrable steel shield prevented any possibility of that. The thought of this made her clit ache all the more and she was soon dripping wet and squirming.
Sarah was enjoying the show as she lay on the lounger enjoying her drink, her hand idly slid down to her pussy and she started rubbing her clit.
Realising I was still kneeling nearby she called me over
"Get your tongue in my pussy slave, make me cum as well, and I better cum before Mary does or you'll be punished"
Quickly I crawled up onto the lounger as best I could with my balls attached to my ankles, pulling them painfully a couple of times. Lowering my head I was hit by the acrid smell of her unwashed pussy, I didn't have time to worry about that and plunged my tongue through the thick hair to search out her clit. I was soon licking and sucking desperately, trying to catch up, the distasteful state of her pussy soon forgotten as I licked and sucked, it was soon clean anyway.
"Oh that sounds like a fun game, hear that Kate? Better be quick or you'll be punished." said Mary delightedly
Kate's head was swimming with conflicting feelings, she was mortified that these life long friends had seen her so degraded and were taking such delight in adding to her humiliation, but the thought of being powerless and at their mercy made her juices flow and her clit throb.
Lost in desire to please this tight little pussy in front of her, she plunged her tongue deep inside it and probed and flicked around, trying to bring Mary to a satisfying orgasm.
Mary was in ecstasy, she had dreamed of this moment for as long as she could remember, she'd always found Kate to be the most desirable creature she'd ever seen. Never had she thought there was ever a chance she would be in this position, she didn't think Kate was even slightly interested in girls, but here she was, with Kate's delicate expert tongue bringing her to a rapidly approaching orgasm.
After a few short moments Mary started to tense and let out a quiet moan as one of the best orgasms she'd ever had flowed through her. Grabbing Kate's head she pushed up her hips and ground her pussy onto her face, squashing her nose onto her clit, forcing Kate's tongue deep inside her. Finally the orgasm subsided and she lay back panting, sweat glistening on her hot body. Kate just lay there with her head resting on the lounger between Marys legs.

I groaned inside as I heard Mary succumb to her orgasm. It was so unfair, Kate had started several minutes before me, not that I'd dare to point that out. Sarah's pussy was soaking and the taste and smell was making my cock strain inside it's cage, the spikes were digging in mercilessly, since fitting the cage a month ago Sue had delighted in using the spikes against me, promising to loosen them, only to change her mind, laughing at my crestfallen look as once again I'm left in agony.
She had even tightened some of them up since fitting the cage when she was in a particularly bitchy mood, teasing me for a couple of hours with her magnificent body. Making me lick her all over, making me bring her to several orgasms then smothering me with her voluptuous ass and breasts until I was crying and begging for her to relieve the pressure on my cock. She got the tool out, as if she had relented, she grabbed my cage and then laughed as she tightened the spikes some more, to "Teach me some self control".

"Get up Kate, get some suntan oil and rub it in me, now" said Mary, she wasn't going to let Kate know how she felt about her, not yet.
"Yes Madam" Kate jumped up and proceeded to carefully massage oil into Mary's legs, working her hands slowly up her firm shapely body. Still feeling embarrassed she avoided eye contact with Mary but the feeling of her smooth skin made her pussy ache again, how she wished she could rip that damn belt off and rub her pussy for all she was worth.

Eventually Sarah started to shudder and gasp as her own orgasm swept though her, her juices were flowing freely now and I sucked them up as I kept up my work with my tongue. Finally she relaxed and kicked me off the lounger, making me tug my balls agonisingly as I fell to the floor, I howled in pain, which brought fits of laughter from all of them, a smile even crossed Kate's lips as she massaged oil into Mary's breasts.
"Well Sarah, the little bitch failed. What do you think would be a suitable punishment?" Sue had taken and interest now
"Not sure Kate, I can't be bothered to cane him" Sarah replied, then a smile crossed her face and she stood up.
"Come over hear slave" She said as she walked over to the pool, picking up three glasses from the floor "And bring that tray"
I stood up as much as the chains would allow and hobbled over to her.
"Hold the tray flat" She said and proceeded to fill the glasses with water from the pool and put them on the tray.
"Now slave, you're going to do five laps of the pool, and if you spill one drop of that water you will get a caning, one hundred strokes, do you understand?"
"Yes Miss" I said, my legs already trembling, making the glasses rattle slightly. The water was so close to the top the slightest tilt of the tray would cause them to spill.
"Well, get going then" She said swiping my ass with her hand. Slowly and carefully I staggered off, concentrating hard on the glasses, by the time I reached the first corner my legs already felt like jelly.

"Let's go inside and have some lunch" Said Sue "We can keep an eye on him from the house"
Inside Kate was set to work preparing a lunch for them while they chatted. Kate could feel the girls eyes burning into her as she kept her head down and concentrated on the lunch.
"I can't believe the transformation" said Sarah "She's such an obedient little slut Sue, how did you do it?"
Sue chuckled "It didn't take much, she liked to play the hard headed, successful business woman, but deep down she craved someone to come along and take control of her, to make all her decisions for her"
"She was such a bitch to us sometimes" Said Mary "I've got a few scores to settle with her"
"Oh don't worry, I know she's been a right cow to you two, you'll have plenty of opportunities to get your own back" answered Sue "Kate's only too happy to make amends for being such a stuck up bitch. Isn't that right Kate?"
Kate was quaking inside now, still reeling from the shock of the two girls arriving today, the humiliation still burning through her "Y-Yes Mistress" she said quietly
"Yes Mistress" Sue mocked "You're both familiar with our little punishment room, you can have her for the afternoon, do what you like with her. As long as there's no permanent damage you can have all the revenge you like"
"Oh excellent!" Sarah exclaimed "That little slut's going to wish she'd never met me by the time I've finished with her"
"How long has she had that chastity belt on?" Mary asked, she could tell how turned on Kate was as she was licking her pussy, the idea of Kate not being able to touch herself made her own pussy drip with anticipation of the possibilities.
"Four weeks now, it makes her so obedient, she'll do anything I tell her now I own her pussy. I've spent hours with her tied to my bed as I torment her, tease her, licking and stroking her until every nerve in her body is screaming for me to touch her pussy, but it never happens. I leave her sobbing for release, when I untie her I've actually seen her clawing at the belt with her bare hands as the desperation to reach her clit is so intense. And she's got five more months before there's even a chance I'll unlock her. The hopelessness of her situation turns me on so much, I make her lick me to orgasm after orgasm as she sobs and squirms, her pussy aching for my touch."
Sue glanced at Mary who was lost in thought, she was breathing heavily as she stared at Kate's body, her hand had casually found its way to her pussy and she was idly stroking her clit. As Sue stopped talking she snapped out of it and realised what she was doing, removing her hand quickly.
By the time Kate had finished preparing lunch I staggered into the kitchen, still with the tray in my hands, I could hardly stand and stool there shaking, a lot of water had spilled out of the glasses onto the tray.
Sue took one look at it and shouted "FUCKING USELESS! put that tray down"
I put it down on the counter and Sue comes over to me and removes the chains from my balls. I stand up with relief, my legs couldn't have held me much longer.
"Go and get the cane" I scurry off and return quickly with the four foot cane that Sue prefers.
"Bend over, you two can start lunch, I won't be long" Sue says to the girls "Count each stroke, understand?" she says to me.
"Yes Mistress" I bend over and start shaking, my weakened legs feeling like jelly
"Keep still you useless little prick" Sue snaps and proceeds to cane my ass, one stroke landing quickly after the other, I struggle to keep up with the count and get strokes repeated several times as I stammer.
Finally it's over "Go and wait in the punishment room, we'll be along soon" Sue says and I hurry off before she can think of anything else to add to my discomfort.

"That's got him out the way" says Sue as she joins the other two girls at the table.
Kate is standing nearby with her hands folded in front of her, eyes to the floor.
"I hope you two can stay the night?" Sue enquires "Kate will be available if either of you want her for the night"
On hearing this Mary looks up with a start, her eyes gleaming "Thank you Sue, I'd love to stay" looking over at Kate she says "Kate and I have a lot of catching up to do"
"Got any ideas what you're going to do with her in the punishment room?" Sue asks
"I loved watching Kate use the electro torture set on her slave" Mary says "I think I'm going to give her a taste of that"
"I'm going to stripe that little bitch ass of hers with a cane until she can't stand" Says Sarah "Then I'm going to get really nasty" she adds with a laugh.
With lunch over they all get up.
"Come on Kate, you've got a busy afternoon" says Sue, and they make their way to the punishment room.
Kate follows behind, her stomach churning with fear, she'd never felt so vulnerable and helpless before in her life, her juices trickled from underneath the belt and down her legs as she walked.

Stories

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
chastity, femdom, lezdom