Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 01-06-2015, 05:56 PM   #16
ThatGuy132
Baby Member

You've had loads of replies already, but I'll have a go at throwing mine in.

I'm male, 22, and completely new to anything other than a bit of self bondage. If you're interested in moulding some new clay, I'm your man! I already know I'm into humiliation and bondage, and I've tried a bit of light CBT to good effect, but I'm ready to have a go at just about anything you want to throw at me. I'm looking to try new things and be challenged, it'd be great if you could help me out.

(hopefully) yours,
ThatGuy
Old 01-06-2015, 06:11 PM   #17
ropemaniac

Hey dear Shibari.

Please allow me to be brief and to the point.

I'm 26, Male.

Why do I want to be your slave? Well, simple. I'm a Dom and I want it
as a personal challenge. Your writing intrigues me.

What I expect from you? Only your BEST, just what you'd expect from me.

I do like almost anything so my limits would be more appropriate:

Scat, Vomit, Illegal, Full public (Can be discussed).

Hope to hear from you
Old 01-07-2015, 12:45 AM   #18
JustaBrony

Not applying, but bumping because you're an awesome person and I hope you find another awesome person to sub you!

Needs: Snuggles
Loves: Yummy cummy cum cum, Long term, Anal, Feminization/sissification, Bedtime stories, Diapers, Honesty, Being called Princess, Humiliation, Hidden public.
Likes: Age play, Bladder control, Hypnosis, Submission, Minor crossdressing, Orgasm control, Edging, Public.
Dislikes: Punishments, Spankings, Bad spelling, Lines.
Limits: Lying, Family/friends, Blood/danger.

Old 01-07-2015, 12:54 AM   #19
King426

Default being your slave

hello mistress.. i want to be your online slave.. i love to serve and obey you online..

Dislikes: extreme pain or starching , blood play

Limits: blood, illegal ,Blackmail, risky, open to explore

NO WAY!! - animals, friends/family, public, underage

contect me:-

Skype - king.star22
Kik - king426
Old 01-07-2015, 05:37 AM   #20
RobinRed

I wish to be your submissive as, like you, I am a switch, a have more experience of dominating than of submitting and so personally would enjoy the feeling of learning with someone who has a similar makeup, and growing together is a big part of it for me.

What I expect from you is honesty, and that's about all. As a sub I hope to be able to please you and have you develop me in the ways that you want, make use of me. I'm a very sexual person with a high sex drive and wild imagination, so I'm hoping that you can make use of me for your pleasure!

I like humiliation, I have a weird nappy fetish (NOT age play tho) I feel embarassed when I wear them but it turns me on, can't explain it, don't really understand it but, there you go. Other than that I like a bit of everything, anal play, pain, humiliation (I already mentioned). Hard limits are: illegal, permanent and social suicide, but like I say, not alot of experience really, so I'm hoping to learn more with an honest and like minded person.

m/37/uk : [Bi, because a girl told me so.]

:Humiliation, diapers, edging, anal, webcam (did I mention I was hot?)
:Face (at first) illegal, friends, permanent

My PM Dares List

Denied by girls

https://dirtycode.io/9J7D4
Old 01-07-2015, 08:56 AM   #21
iozmkmke

hello mistress,

i would like to offer myself.
I am a 31 year old male from germany, living with my wife.
i am looking for a mistress/master to obey and serve.
i like edging, anal, feet, cum and probably much more, that i still have to learn and experience.
my limits are pain, pee, face, public, family and maybe something more.
i am quite new to master/slave-scenes but would love to get tought everything!
i wish you to show me and then push my limits, use me as you wish so that it pleases you!
please contact me soon and let's have a good time!
my mail is [email protected]
thank you
frank
Old 01-07-2015, 09:51 AM   #22
ropemaniac

May I also add that I'm a Shibari and Kinbaku enthusiast (Yet I'm not as good as your Dom) and also, I'm pretty active in the chat over the past few days.
Old 01-07-2015, 10:18 AM   #23
misbon

Default slave for you

Hello Mistress
I am male slave 23 years of age.
I am interested in being a slave as i like the idea of giving all my control to my owner and asking for her permission before doing something and punishing me when i fail in some task given by my owner.

Likes spanking, cbt, wax play, humiliation, nipple torture, bondage ,pain and anything that you think.

Dislikes scat

Kik misbon4

Last edited by misbon; 01-07-2015 at 10:22 AM. Reason: incomplete
Old 01-07-2015, 12:31 PM   #24
Jman10342

Default I'm here to play.

KIK me I'll prove everything I do to you and it's video and pics
Old 01-07-2015, 01:52 PM   #25
sissyb89

Ill love to submit to you ill follow every command

Dislikes blood nothing illegal no public no hot sauce or toothpaste

Pm darewhore-slut with suggestions to break my limits.
Old 01-08-2015, 06:17 AM   #26
DoingMyBest
getDare Sweetheart

Alas, m'lady, all lilone's these days. But I wish ye all the best in finding the right one for ye. Whoever gets "a go" is a lucky one indeed.

PM Dares

Male/UK/Straight generally submissive

Trying to rediscover my likes/dislikes and so on
Dislikes: Pain, messy
Limits: Family, blatant public, scat, damage/permanent damage, showing my face/pics, urethral play, ass to mouth, SPH, puke

My Old Sex Map

My New Sex Map

Battlestrip W/L: 4/6
Old 01-08-2015, 07:10 AM   #27
selfsuckingslut

Hi Goddess. I would be very interested in being Your submissive. I am a 35 year old virgin that sucks his own cock and eats his own cum. I've never had a girlfriend or even kissed a girl. Please consider me.
Old 01-08-2015, 10:39 AM   #28
mandible

I am 44 and male.

I would like to be your submissive because you come across as 'real' and you write well/communicate clearly. But especailly because you make it clear you can be sadistic and push limits and boundaries.... I absolutely ADORE cruelty.

I am absolutely fine with all of your requirements (and am already reasonably active in GD chat).

What I "expect of you" is simply what you have stated. I understand that there will be times you are not feeling dominant. In the past I have been a very 'needy' sub, but I have learned over time that 'time off' is actually extremely welcome.

Likes: Humiliation, humilaition, humiliation, the more bizarre the better. I adore body writing and there is more than one GD member who can confirm that I am prepared to COVER myself in permanent marker! I like almost anything that is humiliating and degrading, including anal play, feminisation, messy stuff, tedious pointless tasks. I like public humiliation to an extent but struggle if it is extremely risky.

I don't exactly like pain but am completely open to it.

Dislikes: Difficult to think of anything off the top of my head.

Limits: Lasting marks/evidence on my body. Extreme public. Sexual contact with others. Scat.

I hope this is enough that we could at least discuss a possible arrangement.

Regards,

'm'
Old 01-08-2015, 02:27 PM   #29
Mike50430

Default Im interested

Im a male 21 from uk and i still new to the whole slave thing but i would love to be your slave and i also have very few limits , kik me at mike50430
Old 01-08-2015, 04:40 PM   #30
An_Jon
Distinguished Member

Hi there. I'm Jon. I'm 21. I'm a man.

Why do I want to be a submissive? Well, for a while now I've wanted to explore the submissive side of myself. I've almost always associated with being a dom, but this has been born largely out of habit from my confusing formative years both personally and in the scene. It's true that I often lean towards being dominant, but I am unquestionably a switch. Being submissive is a large part of who I am, almost as large as being a dom. I want to be pushed in ways I never thought possible. I want to feel simultaneously embarrassed, terrified and unquestionably loyal and full of admiration. That covers why I want to be a submissive.

Why I want to be YOUR submissive? Whenever I talk to you I am always hugely impressed with your knowledge, respect for and activity within the scene. You were one of the first people on this site I felt comfortable talking to. I think that, despite your relative inexperience in this particular field, you'll do a much better job than 95% of other people would. I trust you to be caring, fair, and bloody sexy.

Since I too have very little experience of online submission I'd be more than happy to help guide you through the process with me. I'll tell you what works and what doesn't. I'll go into the process with very few opening expectations, and will be actively looking to learn alongside you. As for asking if you're the right person for me, I think I've made clear that I think so.

The thing I would expect most from you would be to stay in control of me. Since there is a larger side of me than most which will err away from being submissive you'll have to keep on top of me. I don't mind that there will be times when you don't feel like being a domme/just can't get into the mindset, those times will probably be the same for me. Just so long as we both feel able to stay committed. Secondly, I expect engagement and communication. These relationships can never work without both parties talking often to one another, especially one centered entirely around getDare. I'd expect you to be there, in short.

Everything about my likes and limits can be found via the very detailed link in my signature. That also includes personality quirks which you might find interesting. I'll leave the link here too, for your ease.

About your expectations. I have no issue with pictures. Body writing I'm meh about, but can be forced and I have no issue with lines. I love writing, dunno if I've ever made that obvious. I have a very high sex drive, so those tasks don't bother me. Other tasks I would be curious about. Humiliation - yep, very willing. Masochism is the best-kind of pain in the ass . I am very active in the chat. Any more we can discuss later, hopefully.

The main thing I look for from every engagement on this site is to have fun. I always have, and I always will. With you I am incredibly confident that we will both have fun.

I hope to hear from you soon!

I like talking to new people. Come and say hello if you'd like to get to know me

26 | M | UK | Bisexual | Switch | Punmaster
About Me | My Blog | BDSM Test

Come and play with me:
My AMA
My KIK - and rules on using it!

Advertisements
Kink Talk