Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-08-2012, 05:55 PM   #16
ElyaC

Two ways to do this one.
Either drink 2 litres of water then go out to a nearby shop (preferably one with tiled/lino like floor, and which is busy) and wait till you really cannot stand it any longer and have to piss. Enter the shop and ask where the toilets are, you must start pissing as soon as you ask.
The alternative is to just pour some kind of liquid on yourself and go in asking for the toilets loudly in order to change.
Also could you add limits etc. to your signiture?
ElyaC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 10:03 AM   #17
EmmaLang
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElyaC View Post
Two ways to do this one.
Either drink 2 litres of water then go out to a nearby shop (preferably one with tiled/lino like floor, and which is busy) and wait till you really cannot stand it any longer and have to piss. Enter the shop and ask where the toilets are, you must start pissing as soon as you ask.
The alternative is to just pour some kind of liquid on yourself and go in asking for the toilets loudly in order to change.
Also could you add limits etc. to your signiture?
Leave it with me, this is one for the weekend.

Profile updated
EmmaLang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 10:32 AM   #18
EmmaLang
Distinguished Member

@Dankness

Hi ok I did this dare the other day, we have had some realli bad weather here in the UK the last couple of weeks and
we have had some very strong winds and heavy rain so this dare was fun.

I went out on a very windy day, only wearing a summer dress a light cotton dress with straps
that go over my shoulders. I decided to go to the local park, there is a doctors surgery there
and a lot of people go for walks and walk their dogs there.

So it was a very windy day wet day, it was raining constantly the whole time i was there.

I walked to the park with a coat on so I was dry when I got there but once there I took off the
coat and placed it by a tree, I then started to walk around the park, I had no underwear on at all
the only things I had on was the dress and trainers. I had written in big black marker pen Slut on each
breast and Whore across my stomach.

Aft a very short time I came across 2 men walking their dogs so I started to walk to wards them the
dress was flapping around lifting up and blowing up around my waist, as I reached the guys they looked
at me and said "you look like you are having some trouble there" I laughed and said" Yes I am this dress
is useless" at that I just let it fall to the ground so I was naked in front of these guys apart from my trainers.

I just stood there looking at them and I could see them looking me up and down and reading what I had
written on me. after a little while I said " would you like to spank me" to them but they just laughed and
said "they had best not".

After that I picked up the dress put it on and walked further into the park, I was soaking wet by this time
it was raining heavy and the dress was getting heavy.

I then met another guy walking his dog so I did the same again, let my dress fall to the ground, his eyes lit
up when he saw me naked in front of him, I asked him again to "spank me" but he said he "did not think that was a
wise idea" I tried to put the dress back on but it was so wet it just clung to me so I decided to just walk back to
my coat naked. Once back where my coat was I threw the dress away in the park and put on my coat and
walked home, cold, wet and mega turned on.

Emma XxX
Old 01-09-2012, 03:56 PM   #19
ciromas

With the January sales, shopping centres should be quite busy at the moment... go to one wearing a short skirt, no underwear, low cut top and slutty make-up.

Then look for a guy sitting on his own, sit down next to him and strike up conversation. After a couple of minutes, explain that you are incredibly horny and really want to suck his dick... take him to a toilet (or any other place you know) and make sure to swallow. Afterwards tell him thank you, make sure you get his number and give us a full report.

Oh, and if the first guy, or first 10 guys don't want you to blow them, then you obviously aren't trying hard enough. You can't leave the shopping centre until you have swallowed at least one load.

And, if you feel extra slutty, try talking to a small group of guys..
ciromas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 06:02 PM   #20
kinkicamslave
getDare Sweetheart

Default loose trousers

hi there great thread enjoined reading your reports.

would love it if you had some loose trousers you could wear for a day, ones that would need a belt to hold them up, and you wore you smallest sexiest thong and throughout the day when in a public situation for example in a shop or high street, loosen your belt so that trousers could fall down then hold them with your hips till the desired moment when u let them fall to your ankles, maybe do this as you pretend to tie your shoe laces, gives any one looking a good view.

looking forward to hearing if you can do my dare

LIKES- Bondage, Humiliation, CBT, mild-hard pain, whipping spanking, Degrading,Chastity, Teasing, Denial, Messy, Anal, Semi-Public, Latex, Fetish clothing/Toys

LIMITS-Scat, piss, extreme pain, others/family/friends involved, full public or anything plain stupid
dares lasting for too long depending on dare.
kinkicamslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 06:29 PM   #21
sokkos

I've not been in Brummy for a while. I hope you do ciromas' dare at the Bullring. Might give it a visit lol.

On a rainy day in Brummy (which is everyday) go out on to your street wearing just white underwear. Sing "Just Singing In The Rain" and do a pole dance between each street light. For every guy who pass you, get them to sing. If they sing back, try humping them. If they dont sing, blow them a kiss. Do this for as long as you want. Enjoy

Limits: Scat, illegal, messy, permanent, family, bestiality, very painful, wedgie.

Not said: I would give it a try.

I'm male and in my late 30s, straight and married.
sokkos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 10:36 PM   #22
sm_limb
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

did you get to do my dare yet emma?
HTML Code:
https://dirtycode.io/E0FEH
sm_limb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 12:08 AM   #23
knightgunner13
Distinguished Member

Cool

wear a dress with a bright thong 5 times bigger than you wear for a hole day and no holing them up you can ony tuch them to put them back on but when putting them on you have to lift your dress then put them on.
knightgunner13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 12:54 AM   #24
EmmaLang
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sm_limb View Post
did you get to do my dare yet emma?
sm_limb I hope to do it very soon. Keep reading the thread I will post report once I have done it, I do like your dare.

Emma XxX
Old 01-10-2012, 02:07 PM   #25
RickyForDares

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmmaLang View Post
sm_limb I hope to do it very soon. Keep reading the thread I will post report once I have done it, I do like your dare.

Emma XxX
Love your posts best public dares on get dare.
RickyForDares is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 03:25 PM   #26
EmmaLang
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickyForDares View Post
Love your posts best public dares on get dare.
Thank you so much I love doing them. please feel free to add to them. x

I am Sub not Dom so sorry but I am not looking for a Slave.

Read my dares and let me have new dares please.
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=95735
Old 01-11-2012, 06:51 AM   #27
EmmaLang
Distinguished Member

Different Time (Dare)

Ok today put on a small skirt it not a mini but it is smaller than average and does not hide
a fat lot, I put on a thong and walked to the local shops on the main road, this abt a 10 minuets
walk from my house.

Once I got to the shop I went in to the grocers and bought a banana, walked out of the shop
and took off my thong, I got a lot of strange looks while I was doing this, aft that I took the Banana
and pushed it up my ass, this got even more strange looks and some strange comments to lol.

I then put the thong around my neck and started to walk back home, aft a couple of minuets the
banana started to fall out so I hitced up my skirt and pushed the banana back up my ass and walked
on, again it started to fall out so I did the same again hitched up my skirt and pushed in back in, just then
I heard a voice saying" you all right there miss" it made me jump and I spun around, there was an old man
in his from garden watching me with a big smile on his face lol, I said hi to him and said "yes I am fine thank
you" and walked off home.

Emma XxX

Old 01-11-2012, 07:11 AM   #28
thefunman
getDare Succubus

Wow, sounds like you are having some fun. Go for walk in just your bra and panties for 10 min. Anywhere you want to walk.
thefunman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 11:46 AM   #29
ElyaC

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmmaLang View Post
Different Time (Dare)

Ok today put on a small skirt it not a mini but it is smaller than average and does not hide
a fat lot, I put on a thong and walked to the local shops on the main road, this abt a 10 minuets
walk from my house.

Once I got to the shop I went in to the grocers and bought a banana, walked out of the shop
and took off my thong, I got a lot of strange looks while I was doing this, aft that I took the Banana
and pushed it up my ass, this got even more strange looks and some strange comments to lol.

I then put the thong around my neck and started to walk back home, aft a couple of minuets the
banana started to fall out so I hitced up my skirt and pushed the banana back up my ass and walked
on, again it started to fall out so I did the same again hitched up my skirt and pushed in back in, just then
I heard a voice saying" you all right there miss" it made me jump and I spun around, there was an old man
in his from garden watching me with a big smile on his face lol, I said hi to him and said "yes I am fine thank
you" and walked off home.

Emma XxX
Try it again, but with a cucumber, go into a men's public toilet and use it to fuck yourself for half an hour. Then continue home with it up your ass :P
ElyaC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 12:07 PM   #30
EmmaLang
Distinguished Member

@ ElyaC (Dare)

OK I did this dare this afternoon and I have to say it was amazin to do.

I spent about 2 hours at home just drinking pints of water, I have no idea how many I
had drunken but it was a fair few and I needed a piss before I even left the house.

I got changed at home I put on a pair of jeans and some stiletto shoes, no underwear and a
hoodie, I left the house with no coat and started to walk to the local tesco's which is approx
a 25 min walk from my house, it was a cold day today which made needing a piss a lot worse.

When I reached the shop I was already bursting for a piss and ready to piss myself even if it
was not planned, I walked in and ran over to the first payment isle, there was a middle aged
man at the till scanning people goods and there was a long line of people queuing up waiting
to pay, the other isles were busy as well so there was a lot of people around.

I ran up to this guy and around the back of the check out so I was facing everyone queuing
and asked the man at the till where the toilets were as I was busting for the loo, he started to
point and tell me where they were but I started to piss myself, it was very warm running down
my legs and into my shoes, I could see my jeans turning dark blue where the piss had reached.

I looked up and everyone was looking at me, some were laughing while others had their hand
over their mouth either trying to stop themselves from laughing or just shocked that I had pissed
myself .

I stood there pissing and I thought it was never going to end it just kept flowing and my jeans were
nearly all wet by this stage, the man at the till just watched with his mouth open, I do not think he could
believe what was happening. I must have pissed for a good minute and when it finally stopped I looked
up again at everyone in the shop looking at me, I pretended to start crying and ran from the shop, I could
hear them all laughing as I left the shop.

I then walked the 25 mins back home in soaking pissed jeans, they were very cold by the time I got
home and I past a few people on the way who gave me some very strange looks, I just smiles at them
and said " I had an accident" and carried on walking home.

Once home I took them off and they were still soaking, my legs were wet and freezing.

Luv Emma XxX

Advertisements
Kink Talk