Just wanted to say you are doing great!
bee9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2019, 06:10 PM   #212
Kinkerbell
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassandra View Post
Okay, so here is a dare for you to reduce your time:

Have a walk with your girlfriend, I imagine a forest but it's up to you. You need to wear your collar, leash led by your girlfriend, and your hands cuffed behind your back. The collar needs to be visible. Besides that, legal slutty outfit would be nice, like belly-free top, micro skirt, thong, heels, but I leave it up to your girlfriend to adjust the clothing to weather and walking situation.
You get 1 day off for each passenger of the first 5 you pass.

Does that fit?
We did this nice bit of walk this evening. Around 4 pm we went to a park (same big one where I did hide and seek dare). I was wearing a midriff crop top, my shortest skirt that comes mid butt so that the part of my chastity belt is exposed. And 2 inche platform heels. Not my usual choice of footwear, but seemed good enough for walking on uneven ground. She had my hands cuffed behind me right from home, and the collar locked too. After we got out from the car, she clipped a leash to my collar and we started walking. Instead of heading to the main park, we deviated towards the woods. She told me to keep my back straight and push my chest out a little. It seemed so silly and sexy at the same time. The skirt swayed from side to side and with it step it revealed the chastity belt underneath. The top was a bit tight, so my nipple rings were clearly outlined. We passed a few people and the looks on their faces were priceless. We came across a group of 5, made a few catcalls and whistled. A couple, who tried hard not to stare. A solo girl who just stopped in her tracks and watched with mouth wide open. I had a shy smile on my face the entire time and my girlfriend was trying hard to keep a serious face, but when she looked back and saw me doing a comically exaggerated catwalk, we both broke into laughter.
After walking for about 20 minutes, we turned and walked back to our car. We passed about 10-12 people, but only the first 5 count, so minus 5 days

Likes, Limits and Toys owned

My Deviantart

Locked back in belt on the very first day of the year~!!
My new Denial ordeal

Ordeal Report
Kinkerbell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2019, 11:25 PM   #213
CSasha
Oracle

Very well done. Sounds like you met plenty of people and had fun. That's the most happy for me.
I didn't know both of you were so cool with public dares.

Looking for some kinky roulette?

My Likes and Limits short list

My pronouns are it/its

If you spam me disrespecting my profile, or grammar, or spelling, or asking for play or relationship without previous context, punch your genitals 20 times as hard as you can.
CSasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2019, 11:36 PM   #214
CSasha
Oracle

That means I can give you a new dare, right?

So, how about a little picture shoot with other people? You have pics in your dislikes/limits, so I just hope covering your face makes it doable. Can you organize a full close motorcycle helmet covering at least your upper face, but better your whole face. Because that plus socks, optionally boots and motorcycle or similar gloves is all you are going to wear in sex shop or sex/swinger club of your choice, where your girlfriend and strangers may take pics with you and other people. Whoever takes a pic with you may choose to add only one of these: the chastity set (or parts of it), nipple clamps, clit clamp, butt plug. They may also touch you anywhere below the helmet, grope you, slap you or even write on you, but no hole poking allowed, rubbing you or other messy stuff. It's just a nice pic shoot. For every full five strangers having a pic with you, you get 1 day reduction, up to 5 days in total (since that is the upper limit, right?).

Sounds good?

My pronouns are it/its

If you spam me disrespecting my profile, or grammar, or spelling, or asking for play or relationship without previous context, punch your genitals 20 times as hard as you can.
Old 05-23-2019, 12:20 AM   #215
Kinkerbell
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassandra View Post
That means I can give you a new dare, right?

So, how about a little picture shoot with other people? You have pics in your dislikes/limits, so I just hope covering your face makes it doable. Can you organize a full close motorcycle helmet covering at least your upper face, but better your whole face. Because that plus socks, optionally boots and motorcycle or similar gloves is all you are going to wear in sex shop or sex/swinger club of your choice, where your girlfriend and strangers may take pics with you and other people. Whoever takes a pic with you may choose to add only one of these: the chastity set (or parts of it), nipple clamps, clit clamp, butt plug. They may also touch you anywhere below the helmet, grope you, slap you or even write on you, but no hole poking allowed, rubbing you or other messy stuff. It's just a nice pic shoot. For every full five strangers having a pic with you, you get 1 day reduction, up to 5 days in total (since that is the upper limit, right?).

Sounds good?
whoa that's hot. I will talk with my owners, but I guess if it's a closed environment and I am unrecognizable, she will allow

My Deviantart

My new Denial ordeal

Ordeal Report
Old 05-23-2019, 09:52 AM   #216
Fiona
Distinguished Member

This is extreme, but so is the reduction:

Get a stable and fully waterproof box that can be closed and that is large enough so that you can just about fit inside.

Also get a (stable) tube that you can fit into your mouth and that is not going to close up when exposed to outside pressure and through which you can comfortably breath.

Enter the box and have your girlfriend fill it up with wet sand and/or moist earth so that you cannot move at all. Have her fill the box entirely so that it can be closed and tape the lid shut. Before she does that however you will insert one end of the tube into your mouth and create a hole in the lid through which the tube can fit. Make sure that the tube is put through that whole so that you can breath and so that she can give you some water through it.

You will stay that way for 48 hours during which your girlfriend will occasionally give you a little bit of water (or some liquid that you don't like) as well as pre-jewed food through the tube. Since you also need that tube for breathing this means that you will have to consume everything immediately.

You should definitely wear your chasitity-belt while being burried, but a large butt-plug and a vibrator that your girlfriend can control from the outside might be nice additions as well.

You may also want to cover your hair and your eyes before entering the box and in order to make it more fun your girlfriend could also put you into bondage first.

While the pressure in the box should be as high as safely possible, make sure that you check in the beginning that you can somewhat comfortably breath.

In exchange for completing that dare AND writing an extensive report on how you felt doing it, you will get a 50 day reduction.

If you ever get the impression that I did sloppy work please send me a punishment.

Likes: Diapers, (Self-)Bondage, Chastity (but all my devices suck), Hidden public, Enemas, Anal

Strong Dislikes: Changing messy Diapers
Hates: line writing
Soft Limits: long term, chance of discovery, corner-time, messy, drinking baby formula

Hard Limits: extreme pain, full public, people I know, scat, illegal, permanent,
Fiona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2019, 01:19 PM   #217
kylehu

Thumbs down what on earth is this bullshit.

wow, I don't know where I start.

for a few hours this might work, but for 48?

1.) 48 hours of immobility wil make her muscle's hurt badly, it could cause muscle degredation, or even bigger problems.

Having her mouth stuck open with a tube for this time, also could cause imperishable problems with her jaw.

2.) cosidering it being thicker than 2-3cm of sand or earth being wet, after a few dozens of minutes would isolate her thermally, cauisng her to start being cooked in her body heat, remember after 41-42 °c the protein in her body and cells would start to disolve, causing life-threatening conditions.

3.) also having no way for her body to evaporate her sweat would cause fatal inballance in her body water balance.

4.) also she will be peing after a few hours, as she can't hold it in, that would be soakin into the sand near her pussy.

a.) the average value for urine pH is 6.0, but it can range from 4.5 to 8.0.
so depending on the luck it could be as acidic as acid rain os as alkalinic as the alkaline disolving food in your gut. having this soacing near your skin would cause skin irritation and burn.

b.) urine is mostly sterile, but having this oxygen lack enviroment could help bacterial proliferation causing vaginal infection or vorse.

5.) everyone is different, but having se would be unable to poop wil also have it's dangers, and the best is the Fecal impaction.
or it could be Bowel perforation, Increased risks for cardiovascular events,causing her to vomit, and havign tube in her mouth would mean she would suffocate to death.

And I don't even mentioned the psychological harm it would do.

with this effort, we could just write her to drink bleach

Last edited by kylehu; 05-23-2019 at 01:35 PM.
kylehu is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 7 users say Thank You to kylehu for this post:
Old 05-23-2019, 04:49 PM   #218
CSasha
Oracle

@kylehu: thanks for bringing all these points up. I also found it extreme, but even didn't know about all these dangers! I think Fiona didn't know either.

My pronouns are it/its

Old 05-23-2019, 04:53 PM   #219
curdares
Distinguished Member

Besides the dangers, we need to remember to follow the rules, limits, and intent of the game she gave us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by silvia84 View Post
That, dear curdares, was an ADVENTURE.. not a dare....
curdares is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2019, 05:58 PM   #220
Kinkerbell
getDare Sweetheart

Thanks for stating the facts. Someone needed to point out what utter bullshittery that was.
Also, Fiona is banned from posting on this thread any more

My Deviantart

My new Denial ordeal

Ordeal Report
Old 05-23-2019, 09:04 PM   #221
Kindness
Distinguished Member

This seemed like something you might like, but pics are listed as a dislike or limit (unclear which) so refusing either part should not get you any penalty.

You have said before that your avatar pic is you, but your profile pic is not. Fix that. Copy your profile pic as closely as possible for 3 days off. Replace your profile pic with the new picture of you for 2 more days off.
Kindness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2019, 09:56 PM   #222
kaylessa
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by kylehu View Post
wow, I don't know where I start.
when I read the task I thought: "wow. she will probably die if she actually tries this." do you know the story of this one kinkster that loved these vacuum beds? he did it many times and was a master in his arts, but then he suddenly died out of an accident. his name was Matt (or MadScientist) and we was famous for his knowledge and profession, but nevertheless he died in 2012 while doing a session. you can read more about his story.

MadScientist was playing alone and unsupervised, but Kinkerbell must be considered unsupervised as well because her girlfriend has no experience with this type of game. the task that Fiona posted is edge play. it's similar to base jumping or asphyx games in it's danger.

you can pull these things, but they do not follow S.S.C. (safe, sane, sonsensual) but the RACK (risk-aware consensual kink) rule... which requires all parties involved to know the risks beforehand and accept them in a sane mind. this type of kink is innately unsuitable for this forum.

Likes, Punishments, Limits | PM Dares (currently inactive) | Toy Collection | Brainwashing Session

Last edited by kaylessa; 05-23-2019 at 09:59 PM.
kaylessa is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to kaylessa for this post:
Old 05-24-2019, 02:48 AM   #223
igiveandtakedares

I dare you to add 5 years to the time you spend in chastity.
igiveandtakedares is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2019, 03:04 AM   #224
Kinkerbell
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by igiveandtakedares View Post
I dare you to add 5 years to the time you spend in chastity.
The addition limit is 10 days

My Deviantart

My new Denial ordeal

Ordeal Report
Old 05-24-2019, 03:28 AM   #225
igiveandtakedares

OK, then go to a grocery store completely naked and buy all the eggs you can (minimum 100 eggs). Leave the store and immediately start smashing the eggs on your head 1 by 1. Then walk for 1 hour in a public place, naked, drenched in raw eggs. Then walk home.
igiveandtakedares is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk