Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-13-2019, 07:36 AM   #136
Kinkerbell
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by curdares View Post
Lol! Still think you're sentence is going to be reduced by the end of all this? Haha. Nicely written up, thank you. The full 5 days can be reduced. I didn't see anything you missed, and I looked!
5 days reduction and 30 days addition from mother-in-law. Doesn't help much

Likes, Limits and Toys owned

My Deviantart

Locked back in belt on the very first day of the year~!!
My new Denial ordeal

Ordeal Report
Kinkerbell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2019, 07:40 AM   #137
curdares
Distinguished Member

Default Stripped in public dare

Stripped in Public dare
Dare:
For this challenge, you will need the help of your gf and sister (aka your owners).

Prep step 1:
Cut up a piece of paper into 20 same sized pieces.
On each sheet of paper you will write one word, and two numbers, all determined randomly. For each piece:
Role 1 dice and on a 1-2 wrote top, 3-4 write bottom, 5-6 write both.
Role 1 dice and write down the number.
Role 2 die, add together, and write down the number.
Put all of these in a bag your owners can carry and pull from.

Prep step 2:
You will make a tube top and micro mini skirt using a light material (old summer bed sheet for example). Each piece will be two pieces of cloth held together by velcro dots (glue or sewed). When you cut the material’s length, you’ll need it long enough to wrap around, plus a few inches more. Using the top as the example, think of taking a tube top and cutting it in two places, at/under your shoulder blades. The extra bit of overlap are the velcro dots to attachment the garment together. When you are wearing this outfit (total of 4 strips of cloth held barely together by a few dots and hopefully will be difficult for you to put on by yourself), you can be stripped instantly by anybody grabbing it and pulling… from any direction at any time with no effort. Have your owners test this prior to doing the dare, adjustments may be needed. It should be strong enough to stay on you, barely.

(note: not my original idea, i read this outfit from a story a long time ago, I forget which one though. Sorry to the author.)

The Dare:
Wearing this little outfit, your high heels, butt plug, and hands cuffed behind you (your owners may decide not to use the handcuffs), they will walk you around a public place.. A park, neighborhood street, wherever they decide (you will be seen, they can decide by how many.. Avoiding kids of course).

On arrival, one of your owners pull out a slip of paper and look at the first number. In that many minutes, they will pull off the top, bottom or both as shown on the paper, for at least as many seconds as the the other number indicates. They can keep you in that state for as long as they want beyond the minimum, before putting your clothes back on you and getting another slip of paper.

Example piece of paper.

Start the dare. 3 minutes after it starts, one or both of your owners pulls your top off. They will not attempt to dress you for at least 7 seconds. Once dressed, they pull out another slip of paper and this continues. I recommend they take turns and if both items are removed, they remove them together.

Rewards:
The first 5 slips of paper you do not get any rewards from. After that, you can quit at any time. For each 5 times your are stripped after, you get a day taken removed from your chastity, max of 5. 30 times (first 5 for no reward, 25 for it) is the most that can be done for rewards. Your owners can of course can use this outfit in the future just for their amusement (and hopefully ours)

Note:
Picking the location is key in this. Since I don’t know where you live, nor would it matter as I’m sure I’ve never been there, your owners need to decide when and where will work safely. Location also will determine if you can be cuffed the whole time, part of the time, or not at all. If you are not cuffed, you are NOT allowed to cover yourself.

This does not have to be done in the same location. Your owners can strip you once or twice somewhere, there go somewhere else. Each set of 5 should be done around the same time period for reports but location can be changed between them (do a few, get in the car, go somewhere else, then do a few more, or once at each location, etc). If you ask for more, your owners can accept that but wait for another day. All 30 do not have to be done the same day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by silvia84 View Post
That, dear curdares, was an ADVENTURE.. not a dare....
curdares is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2019, 07:10 PM   #138
bee9
getDare Succubus

Create an account on tinder stating that you will provide oral only. Doesn't matter male or female.
Your GF should deliver you the same way as on the Mother's day, just add a ring gag (if you don't have - get it if possible, a spider gag version is better).
For each person you deliver an orgasm you will have a day off, up to 5 days per day. The dare will expire in 168 hours after the first pussy/cock will get in contact with your tongue.
bee9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2019, 07:13 PM   #139
Kinkerbell
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by bee9 View Post
Create an account on tinder stating that you will provide oral only. Doesn't matter male or female.
Your GF should deliver you the same way as on the Mother's day, just add a ring gag (if you don't have - get it if possible, a spider gag version is better).
For each person you deliver an orgasm you will have a day off, up to 5 days per day. The dare will expire in 168 hours after the first pussy/cock will get in contact with your tongue.
So, basically max 5 people a day, for 7 days after my first match? okay dare accepted. Also, I do have a ring gag

My Deviantart

My new Denial ordeal

Ordeal Report
Old 05-13-2019, 08:01 PM   #140
bee9
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinkerbell View Post
So, basically max 5 people a day, for 7 days after my first match? okay dare accepted. Also, I do have a ring gag
Enjoy and good luck!
bee9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2019, 06:36 PM   #141
Kinkerbell
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kindness View Post
Go see a movie with other people in the theater. Bring a blanket. After the movie starts, strip nude. You may stay under the blanket if you like, and just watch the movie that way for one day off. While nude, you may also:
- Edge yourself! for an extra 6 hours off each.
- Oral sex! 1 day per pop.
- Abandon the blanket! leave it on a seat, and go sit some number of seats away for at least 10 minutes. You get 4 hours off per seat away. Edges count double while you do this.
- Credits! When the credits start, leave everything and streak out of the theater for 8 days off.
I had scouted our local theater before doing this dare. Morning shows usually don't have people on weekdays, plus the movie being played was some boring b grade flick, I didn't even pay attention to the name. I went with my girlfriend and another guy friend. I went in only wearing a coat, and heels and had a folded blanket under my arms. My chastity belt was taken off for the dare, so I was naked under the coat.
After the movie started, I took off my coat and naked, except for my heels. The hall was mostly empty only around 5-6 people. We Sat at the end of the theater and others were in front of us, so we could see if anyone got up or made any movements. I sat on my seat and edged once, moved 4 seats away and edged once more. I was very careful not to make sudden movements or noises to draw attention. Then I got back to my seat and went down on my girlfriend. As I was going down on her the guy friend said someone was getting up and leaving. I tried to move my head away and hide, but my gf kept my head held down and I had to keep licking her, hoping the person wouldn't see me. Thankfully the person walked past without giving a look to us. My gf was moaning quite a lot and I was scared she'd be heard, but her moans were drowned by the sound of the movie. I finished on her and gave the guy a blowjob next. After which I moved away 8 seats and edged twice.
The movie was coming to an end, and I got dressed up and we left. Didn't attempt the streak as there were several people out on the streets.
That makes a 5 day reduction.

My Deviantart

My new Denial ordeal

Ordeal Report
The following 4 users say Thank You to Kinkerbell for this post:
Old 05-14-2019, 10:59 PM   #142
susana
Account Banned

Default Your Chastity and nude Thread

I have been reading your thread tonight and find your idea very interesting the way it force's

You to do something like the dares and the belt is enforcement on you so you have to keep your Chastity.
I really want to try something like this myself too.

Susan
susana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2019, 05:11 AM   #143
Kinkerbell
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by susana View Post
I have been reading your thread tonight and find your idea very interesting the way it force's

You to do something like the dares and the belt is enforcement on you so you have to keep your Chastity.
I really want to try something like this myself too.

Susan
Thank you you can try some dares given here if you're feeling daring

My Deviantart

My new Denial ordeal

Ordeal Report
Old 05-15-2019, 05:15 AM   #144
curdares
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinkerbell View Post
Thank you you can try some dares given here if you're feeling daring
for the ones here, only if she's feeling really daring

Quote:
Originally Posted by silvia84 View Post
That, dear curdares, was an ADVENTURE.. not a dare....
curdares is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2019, 06:20 AM   #145
Drockett

10 days from me please
Limits Face, friends, family, full public, illegal, pernament, and scat eating piss drinking,shaving

Kik is Drockett_296
Drockett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2019, 06:43 AM   #146
kaylessa
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaylessa View Post
Go outside in an urban area. Strip nude and put your clothes in the frontyard of any house you choose. Ring the door bell of that house. Run away.

Ring the door bell of at up to 4 other houses before returning to your clothes. Of course you may not enter your car or your flat until you finish the dare.

Reduce your denial by 1 day for each door bell you rang.
Did you do my task yet? Per the rules I can only give you a new task once you did my old one, right?

Likes, Punishments, Limits | PM Dares (currently inactive) | Toy Collection | Brainwashing Session
kaylessa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2019, 07:16 AM   #147
Kinkerbell
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Go outside in an urban area. Strip nude and put your clothes in the frontyard of any house you choose. Ring the door bell of that house. Run away.

Ring the door bell of at up to 4 other houses before returning to your clothes. Of course you may not enter your car or your flat until you finish the dare.

Reduce your denial by 1 day for each door bell you rang.
Quote:
Did you do my task yet? Per the rules I can only give you a new task once you did my old one, right?
I did last night. I was just about to post your report.

About 11pm last night I went out wearing a t-shirt, shorts and sandals. My chastity best was removed for the dare. I had every chance of touching myself, but I didn't (yaay self control). I walked down my street and after crossing about 10-11 houses I decided to start. I went to a house whose lights were off, and stripped off my clothes. I hid them in a bush, and rang the bell and started running in opposite direction. I crossed the road, entered in the front yard of another house and crouched behind the fence. I took a peek to see if anyone comes out of the house. A guy opened the door and looked around and went back in. I waited a few more minutes, then went to the door of the house where I was hiding. I rang the bell and ran again. My boobs are pretty big and the bouncing was way too troublesome. The streets were well lit and anyone looking outside would have seen me running naked across the street. I took a breather and went to the next house. Rang the bell and ran, nobody answered though. Before going to the next house I had to hide a bit, as a car passed by, but didn't see me thankfully. For the next house, as soon as I stepped on the patio, their front lights came on. Motion sensors. As my whole body was lit brightly, I froze in my tracks. I genuinely thought I was caught. I could hear voices inside, so I rang the bell and ran. I didn't have time to run across the street, so I ran around the house to the backyard. I escaped into it's neighbour house. My heart was beating so loud I thought everyone would hear the sound. I waited a bit, calmed down and made my way back to my clothes. On the way back, I had to hide again, as a guy came walking his dog. After he passed, I rang another bell and ran to the first house. I grabbed my clothes from the bush, dressed and walked back home

My Deviantart

My new Denial ordeal

Ordeal Report
The following user says Thank You to Kinkerbell for this post:
Old 05-15-2019, 10:23 AM   #148
girlsockboy
Distinguished Member

I say add 10 days.

Hopefully you will spend the next year horny and denied

Punishments: Edging, Long Denial, Chastity, Bladder Holding

Limits: Anal, Blood, Scat or Piss, Illegal
girlsockboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2019, 10:37 AM   #149
StrippokerMick
Account Banned

Being as i'm currently denied too i like it when others share my frustration so have 10 more days from me

Dislikes:ballbusting,spanking,messy,denial,blackma il, edging

Limits:- Public,family/friends,permanent,scat,crossdressing,pee
StrippokerMick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2019, 05:40 PM   #150
Kinkerbell
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by girlsockboy View Post
I say add 10 days.

Hopefully you will spend the next year horny and denied
Quote:
Originally Posted by StrippokerMick View Post
Being as i'm currently denied too i like it when others share my frustration so have 10 more days from me
Wow thanks for nothing lol. 183 days

My Deviantart

My new Denial ordeal

Ordeal Report
The following user says Thank You to Kinkerbell for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk