Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Roleplay Dares

Old 11-25-2019, 03:26 PM   #151
ChubbyShySissy
getDare Devil

And we arrive at the last round which is the Fall Fate game and before the game we select our numbers, i get 5.

Around everyone I only focus on my score, as long as I don't get minus points I can still survive the final punishment. I stand above my trap door knowing that if it's a mess I will be in the final humiliation. The trap door flings open and I fall straight into tar the thick stuff sticking to my skin and even somehow getting in my bikini. As my dunked head comes out from the tar I realise this is only the start, I crawl out awaiting my fate and find that SIX! of us are destined for more mess and humiliation. Us losers are given ice cold dunk tanks to share as we provide the entertainment for the crowd waiting for the others to clean up. My chastised clitty shrinking even more in it's cage and my nipples more erect in nervousness at the upcoming mess and humiliation than the cold of the ice cold water dunk tanks, we wait for the others to exit...
My New AMA!
A DUMB GOONERS DENIAL HELL!
ChubbyShySissy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2019, 06:00 PM   #152
ezeperalta212
getDare Sweetheart

I walk up on stage and go for the first spot but its taken, I slide over to the 2nd spot, nervous as I am locked in. Knowing the odds of something good happening are slim, praying I don't lose all my points or the substance isn't insanely awful.

As people fall, I hear a roar and see that someone got the air bag, the score jumping up. Geeezzz... I was doing so well but I know this is really a slim chance now. Nova walks over to my spot and hits the button, I close my eyes, keeping my legs crossed as I go down, going completely under the smell is insane, I get my barings and stand up. Wiping my face, I am in wet lumpy dog food. I start to dry heave a bit from the smell as I have to wade over to the end and wait waste deep in the nasty dog food. I wipe my face, trying to not lose my mind. lumps of dog food all over, my pussy soaking in it as I finally get out, feeling like I got one of the worst tanks. I look up, and it was all for not as I didn't win. I duck my head defeated as I walk to the back, at least I get a shower is the only positive thing I can think of.

I clean off in the cold water, nipples hard the whole time. Putting on my cotton black shorts, dark green tank top, light blue bra and thong and flip flops I walk out a bit early to see all the losers being dunked in pairs and taking turns. I remember that fate, it was no fun. Ice cubes floating in their tanks. I then stand there for the final round hoping somehow I am given a little money/prize for my efforts and humiliation

likes: messy (foods or other things), having to wear no underwear, dress a certain way, I'm open to explore and accept challenges. I like creative people

Limits: no Cam, pics, obvious public humiliation, Body functions (outside of piss), family, diapers
ezeperalta212 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to ezeperalta212 for this post:
Old 11-25-2019, 07:33 PM   #153
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Ok. Knowing I had a 1/6 chance of staying clean I tac my spot in the slop drop.

Match drops and I hear the crowd groan as a replay shows her legs split open and she lands into ranch dressing. The 900 point loss drops her to 150, but keeps her from the bottom.

MSE is next drops into mayo and I have a little bit of hope with my odds slowing increasing. Chubby drops and I see on the replay that tar was below.. Not fun at all and secures a 0. Happybunny goes and the crowd cheers as she rockets from zero and keeps clean although I can see her wince as she lands on the plug. Now knowing that I only had one chance to not be a loser I wait for the next drop.

Toybox gets messy, but it takes a while as she slowly sinks into the marshmallow.
Ezeperlta drops into dog food as the smell wafts in the studio making her gag. Vice also gets tar and finally its my turn.

I close my eyes and hope as I drop and sink into some smelly dressing. As I surface I hear the crowd cheer? I wonder why as I hoped I got some lucky bonus, but the screen shows that Silly landed into the water saving her from a 0.

Knowing that I'm doomed I don't pay much attention to the rest as they all know they will be getting messy and just have to hope they don't lose too many points.

As the winners are sent to the showers we are directed to the ice water tanks. The announcer says that 6 people are losing, but I only count five people with 0, but don't have time to double check as I get dunked. Shivering as I get out, I'm glad that I only needed one duck to wash off the dressing as the tar on the other players cools and solidifies making it much harder to clean off and get out of their hair.

The one good is that as they want their stuff back I can take out the plug and hand it back to a stagehand. Remembering how much happy bunny got messy when I hosted, I wouldn't be surprised if they volunteered to personally get me messy. I wonder how many unique punishments they will hand out?
Maybe: Bondage, line writing, corner time,
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!
Blue Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2019, 08:52 PM   #154
Novagunger
Distinguished Member

The players come back out the three losers stand on the left side of trhe stage while the winner and other surviors stand on the right side. Both groups stand by a wheel.

First up to spin is Sluttyjenna her spin lands on walk the plank. She is led over to a board suspended over a tank filled with blue cheese dressing, ranch dressing, curry, tuna, cat food and spoiled milk. she is forced to walk out on the plank and fights it but the stage hands push her further and further out till she is nevously teetering on the end of it. with no room left to give the stage hands shoves her and she belly flops down into the slop.

Up next is Blue Griffin he spins pillory and is forced over into our specal pillory and locked in with his legs forced far apart. We start by spray painting his crotch into a bullseye. then past eggs out to the winners who start chucking them hard at the bullseye. he screams with each impact. But also seems to enjoy it as he seems to be growing in the crotch. Happybunny comes over holding a pie and places it under the growing crotch which she plays with for a momment till he cums filling the pie which she then shoves into his face. Then it's the smeely stuff over his head staring with sour cream, then blue cheese, garlic sauce and finally ending with spicey curry. once he is covered he is left to stew as we move on.

Next up is Vise. She spins muck mucking. she is led over to a ducking stool and starpped into it with her legs spread far apart. The chair is raised up and suspened over a tank of slop that has been pulled out from farm fields. Then she is suddenly punged down into the stuff and held under for a moment. Then she is briefly pulled out only to be plunged back in the process is repeated several times before she is finally brought oput for the last time.

Next up is Chubbyshysissy he spins wheel of torture. he is brought over and layed out on the wheel spread eagle style. By the looks of his crotch he is quite comfortable. That is till we start by pouring a bottle of hot sauce over it and start spinning him. He gets coved in cat food as he spins around. Then it's dog food and tuna that cover him before he is finished off with flour which quickly turns to paste on his wet body. The wheel is then raised to an upright position for all to see.

Last up is MSE who spins which lands on rack. She is led over to a torture rack and her arms and legs are locked in the chains on them pull both apart and suspend her in the air a few feet off the ground giving the crowd a wonderfull view of her. High pressure hoses are aimed at both her ass hole and pussy annd then conected to a tank of freezing cold custard. They are turned on shooting the stuff into both holes. They continue firing for several minutes. After that she is pelleted with balloons filled with curry, ranch dressing, blue cheese, garlice sauce, and dog food. Several of which explode over her chest and face. Then we finish her off with cow pies to her face each side of her head, the back of her head and one last one as a crown.

Toybox then gets to spin the prize wheel and it lands on cruise giving her an all exoenses paid Caribian crews to enjoy.Everyon3e is now free to go home in the current state which should make for an intersting trip for some of them.

Please note by entering you will be risking being slopped, possibly stripped and otherwise humiliated. All in a RPG world. You also will have to respond throughout the week to play failure to do so will result in a three week ban from playing.

Please note that do to the Thanksgiving Holiday here in the states there is NO episode this week. We will return Monday 12/2 for the next game if you are intersted in joining that please post that you are in and the following info
sex:
Hair Style:
body type:

dislikes piss

Limits poop, cum, animal food, illegal, eating or drinking, public, naked.

I currently don't own any toys.

talk about pictures and dress but decided on a case by case bases.

https://youtu.be/CcP1LB4kyC0

What is this signature..
Novagunger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2019, 11:34 PM   #155
Sluttyjenna

Alrighty so next round and it looks like they have kicked it up a fuck ton from the last few weeks. I'm up to spin the loser wheel in no time and I get walk the plank which is basically walk and drop 3 feet into the most disgusting fucking thing you can imagine the smell alone was enough to make me me sick. I pleaded I cant do this after getting sick hoping for anything else but a stage hand throws me into the mix and I splash down very hard just trying to plug my nose. And while I think I personally got the most disgusting thing in the world purely because of the smell I definitely did not get the worst thing as if I would have bad to do what mse did I probably would have quit right their all together as it would have been unbearably humiliating, cold and probably a huge turn on just because of the pressures on your ass and pussy. So I am just so thankful it wasnt me as I genuinely felt bad for her. Then I am made to once again take the walk of shame naked and humiliated smelling like the foulest thing imaginable which is the worst part of it.

As for the next round of games I think I have to press my luck atleast one more time and just hope and pray that the next round doesnt get any worse than this one!
sex: female
Hair color: brown with bright blue highlights
Hair Style: long and wavy
body type: thick thighs round ass perky tits and muscular

MY TOYS INCLUDE
Butt plugs 4 inch by 2 inch and 3 inch by 3.5 inch
Dildo an 8 inch by 2 inch
Nipple clamps
Flogger
Crop
Fuzzy cuffs

CHECK OUT MY NEW GAME
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=414358
Sluttyjenna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2019, 11:55 AM   #156
happybunny101
getDare Sweetheart

I guess i was forgotten in this final round because i didnt get to spin a wheel

Likes: harsh self-bondage, nipple torture, spanking, wam, messy, head dunking in gunge, pies in the face, hanging wedgies, wedgies

Limits: no pics, no bodily fluid, no perma damage, illegal.

Toys: Rope, Twine, binder clips, clips with teeth, ballgag, blindfold, headphones, household stuff
happybunny101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2019, 12:38 PM   #157
Novagunger
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by happybunny101 View Post
I guess i was forgotten in this final round because i didnt get to spin a wheel
You were not forgotten you didn't finish in last place so no loser spin but also didn't finish first so no winner spin. Everyone in the middle doesn't spin.

dislikes piss

Limits poop, cum, animal food, illegal, eating or drinking, public, naked.

I currently don't own any toys.

talk about pictures and dress but decided on a case by case bases.

https://youtu.be/CcP1LB4kyC0

What is this signature..
Novagunger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2019, 07:59 PM   #158
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Lining up for the wheel I can't help, but shudder at some of the options.

Slutty Jenna is first and is forced to belly flop into the smelly pool, but is able to crawl with her back half clean.

Then I spin. Pillory, getting strapped in I can't hide my groin as one of the stage hands bends down with a spray can. Her cleavage is right in my face as she shakes the can and start painting. It's a weird feeling, but I can tell she's doing a few circles. Then everyone picks up eggs as they all aim for my groin. Lucky they don't use rotten ones or hard boiled some people eventually zero in on the "target" and I cry out in pain as they crack over my groin now getting harder as the stage hand started what I can't stop.

Then Happybunny gleefully walks up to my yoke splattered body. Holding a pie she bends down and gives my groin a few strokes as i release. I wasn't expecting that rewards, but then see she has the pie in hand with a new coating of topping. SMASH! It grinds into my face as I smell the slightly salty smell of my own cum in my nose.

Well that wasn't too bad, but unable to clear my eyes I don't see the extra buckets of slop that start to pour over me. Something slightly cold and creamy, then something crumbly that smells like the dressing, the unused garlic sauce as it quickly runs over my body, and then the familiar curry smell as it slightly tickles my skin with heat. Still unable to clear my eyes I hear the crowd laugh and the next person takes their spin. After counting off the remaining punishments I am finally released and promptly kicked out of the studio.

Well, it's not the worst punishment expected, but still not how I thought this game would end for me. I try to clean off as best I can as I start to find a way back home.
Maybe: Bondage, line writing, corner time,
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!
Blue Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2019, 08:26 PM   #159
ViSE
Account Banned

i watch in horror as each person spins their fate,,,,

First sluttyjenna gets Walk the plank andis forced to be right in and under a combo of the grossest possible foods, then Blue Griffin is sent to a pillory where he's tortured and totally messed (with an orgasm bonus..lol)

I nervously come up and spin Muck Ducking.....am strapped into an olde ducking stool.....legs forced wide open...some people in the audience will have a classic view of my pussy with rather exposed fucking hole,,,,seems to be a bit of a rush to that side....lol

Then I can see me swung over a horrible smelling tank full of stinky farm waste....guess mainly pig slop,,,,strapped I cannot even hold my nose...

The stool is dropped and am dunked under hard...i can feel the muddy shitty waste forcing itself into my vagina....but manage to keep my moouth shut....i cannot see but can hear the audience laughs and cheers....

Time and time again...am dunked, held longer under each time....more and more waste forced into my pussy....giving a very very weird sensation.....eventually am held under for so long I have to open my mouth and gasp for breath but only get a mouthful of slops....coughing & spluttering am eventually released....

Am sure am dripping a lot of liquids from my vagina as I wipe my eyes clean......that was hell but i've ended up like a replica of MSE last week.....with the stink no-one came near her on walk home to see her muddy nakedness....hope thats same for me

That was a helluva newbie intro & humiliation.....let me see if am brave enough to risk again after Thanksgiving weekend....probably yes

re-offered for summer
ViSE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2019, 04:00 PM   #160
ChubbyShySissy
getDare Devil

And as a result of the ZERO points we arrive at the final punishments. After a few of those ahead of me I start to worry about what could be coming, I finally step up to the dreaded punishment wheel and spin it, slowly it spins round several punishments each sounding worse than each other until it finally rests on 'Wheel Of Torture' That does not sound good!

The stage hands quickly move me over to a wheel laid on the ground and tie me to it spread eagle, I am quickly starting to realize this could be VERY bad. Wearing only my bikini and my chastity cage under the bottoms they then pull out bottles. At first I can't quite see but then they start pouring them on my crotch, OK I think, until it starts stinging as it soaks through my bikini and into my tiny chastity cage As I start to realize what it is they start spinning me and then start piling cat food on me, getting some in my mouth as I cry out at the pain caused by the hot sauce. They pile on dog food and tuna all mushing together with the cat food jelly. The finale is the flour being poured on making it into a sort of disgusting paste. As the spinning slows and the pain from the hot sauce subsides they lift the wheel up into an upright position for all the contestants and audience to see, there are MANY laughs and lots of looks of disgust, I'm already thinking about how I'm supposed to get home without being able to wash. Thankfully because there are six of us suffering through these punishments I don't think it will be as embarrassing having to walk out through the car park and home as it normally would. GAME OVER.

Sex: Male, but wearing bikini and tiny chastity cage, and slight makeup (not that it will last long)
Hair color: Brown
Hair Style: Pixie cut
Body type: Chubby
My New AMA!
A DUMB GOONERS DENIAL HELL!
ChubbyShySissy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2019, 08:45 PM   #161
MSE
Account Banned

Back exactly where i dont want to be after last week....seems for my sins am last to play....i watch in horror the first four losers...it seems the grossness of the penalties has multiplied from last week....

Sluttyjenna gets horrible....then BlueGriffin gets it bad and a forced orgasm (hmm)....I sympathise with ViSE after my meeting with the farm waste last week....have a feeling like the guy she might have orgasmed as well,,,but cant be sure under all the gunk,,,,,,then Chubbysissy just gets a horrible really gross messing with a bit of crotch torture thrown in

Something tells me some of my sensitive areas could be a prime target!

I spin rack, have no idea what that is but doesnt sound good....freezing, with rock hard nipps am hoisted up and chained spreadeagled.....very stretched...some guys are getting a real eyeful....lol

Two high pressure hoses are pointed at me....but they fire not water but freezing custard at my ass and pussy areas...then they improve the aim and the blasts go right into my wide open holes....OMG...OMG.....
The first orgasm hits and i start shaking violently....thank goodness my body is shivering so maybe the crowd will mistake it for coldness.....although my moans of pleasure might be a large clue to the crowd who can hear....

I hang there helplessly moaning as the pressure from the hoses us relieved....then its the turn from my large tits and doorstop hard nipps to be targeted with balloons filled with gunge......cure more moaning from me....

Then targeting moves up pelting me on face and shoulders......

I can smell the next problem as my head and hair get smashed and totally covered with cow pies....

Am then released and slump to ground.....waaoowww

I look a sight (although not as bad as stinking ViSE) but am so weak after the multiple orgasms that I can barely stand.....and have no idea how i will stagger naked home....(although I seem to be getting some proposals from guy audience members...)

Guess I'll have a 3rd go at avoiding humiliation after Thanksgiving..,,but i think us 5 losers need a real makeover first.....
MSE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2019, 07:43 PM   #162
MSE
Account Banned

Ok, despite being a very messy humiliated turkey in the past two games it must be luckier 3rd time around. This gal is in for the post-Thanksgiving game (as all turkeys are safe for a while)

Sex: Female
Hair color: Naturally Black but this week am dying it Blonde!!
Hair Style: Natural, but pretty short
Body type: Tallish but very curvy 38D tits, ebony skinned sex bomb

Bring it on....
MSE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2019, 07:55 PM   #163
ViSE
Account Banned

My newbie intro humiliation and horrow show over let me join my gf in returning, this time I'm a winner!!!

Sex: Female
Hair color: Black
Hair Style: Braided with long extensions down to my ass
Body type: Curvy medium height body with African ass & 36D tits

The Champ is here

re-offered for summer
ViSE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2019, 10:51 AM   #164
ezeperalta212
getDare Sweetheart

I'll be back in again, I came so close to winning last time!

sex:Female
Hair color:Brown with some highlights
Hair Style:straight, down to about my mid back
body type:slightly tan, 5'6", 120 lbs.

likes: messy (foods or other things), having to wear no underwear, dress a certain way, I'm open to explore and accept challenges. I like creative people

Limits: no Cam, pics, obvious public humiliation, Body functions (outside of piss), family, diapers
ezeperalta212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2019, 02:58 PM   #165
js_2912
Distinguished Member

I've been watching and enjoying this so far so I think I will try to join in and take part. This should be the best week for me to make sure I have the time to join.

Sex: Male
Hair color: Red
Hair Style: Shaved short
Body type: Tall and muscular, 6ft 5, multiple piercings, medium chastity cage (key held by both boyfriend and girlfriend)

Look forward to the games!

Been away on a short break, back for fun!

kik: js050880fun
Telegram: @SubJS86
https://join.skype.com/invite/dTbCDtRySBla
Other contacts

Likes, Dislikes and Limits

PM/SKYPE/kik DARES

**NEW** Ultra extreme grindr dare
js_2912 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk