Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 04-20-2020, 10:32 AM   #16
callmecurious
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by faggotgarywaldon View Post
How about a messy wheel? Make a wheel on wheel decide with a bunch of different messes and one "done" wedge. You can weigh the wedges depending on how messy they are. (the bigger the mess the smaller the wedge.) Maybe no repeats depending on how many wedges.

Also, have him stuff his mouth with marshmallows so they are all puffed up while in stripper wear?

I was trying to think of a fun predicament, but most kinda get elaborate. Maybe have him try to squat in place with heels for a while with his butt over a buzzer or holding something messy over him? If he buzzes or drops it he gets a punishment?
I do love a good predicament I just may develop this more. And a messy wheel does sound like fun.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silly bitch View Post
I like the doughnut dare, but how about we make it more birthday theme? Have him stuff a non iced cake in the diaper and put a large piping bag full of icing to "frost" his cake? Don't know if the best place would be putting the bag in the front or trying to fit it in the back.
The doughnut dare is definitely a forerunner. And blue is very good at frosting things lol.

Just a couple of days in and already some really good ideas. Blue will be so horrified wait I mean thrilled when he sees all the options I will choose from.

Likes: Messy, Embarrassment, Wedgies, Food play, Role play, Bondage, Spanking, Switching, Light pain play, Anal

Limits: Public, Pee, Poop, Lots of pain, Social suicide, Anything illegal, pictures, Stupid People

PM dares https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=90616
callmecurious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2020, 04:18 PM   #17
Rose1998

Just a small idea from me. I noticed that you said he had access to an N cup bra?
How about dressing up in a maids outfit with the N cup bra? Then, stuff the bra with something messy; something that would maintain a bit of shape but will also fall out a bit. After this, clean the house like a good sissy! Being careful not to spill the contents of the bra everywhere!
Rose1998 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2020, 10:10 AM   #18
callmecurious
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose1998 View Post
Just a small idea from me. I noticed that you said he had access to an N cup bra?
How about dressing up in a maids outfit with the N cup bra? Then, stuff the bra with something messy; something that would maintain a bit of shape but will also fall out a bit. After this, clean the house like a good sissy! Being careful not to spill the contents of the bra everywhere!

Oooh another good idea. I may just have to make him do them all. Make this a belated birthday to remember! Only a few more days before I make my decision as to which dares he has to do so if anyone else has ideas the time is now.

Likes: Messy, Embarrassment, Wedgies, Food play, Role play, Bondage, Spanking, Switching, Light pain play, Anal

Limits: Public, Pee, Poop, Lots of pain, Social suicide, Anything illegal, pictures, Stupid People

Old 04-23-2020, 10:47 AM   #19
callmecurious
Distinguished Member

Now while will definitely be having a heck of a belated birthday party I still think a few things are missing so of course I got another dare for my dare slut, because after all no birthday is complete without a proper spanking. Of course he's already been assigned one, but I think a very special birthday spanking is in order.

First of course you have to get dressed up in your birthday finest and get all dolled up and I mean the whole she bang. Make up, wig, stockings, your prettiest panties, bra, and your favorite girly outfit. After all you want to dress to impress don't you. Once dressed you will fill those pretty panties two whole jars of frosting and then it's time for your spanks. One for each year of course nice and hard and an extra five just for the fun of it. When you've finished your special birthday spanking just to make sure you'll remember it for the upcoming year you'll spend 15 minutes in the corner holding your skirt up revealing your well spanked and frosted ass while singing the happy birthday song to yourself on repeat.

Old 04-23-2020, 07:04 PM   #20
sissybabygirl
getDare Sweetheart

Well for starters you need to double diaper then down the front you need to pour a cake mix and rub it in down the back you need to place 5 eggs then put on a one peice swim suit pouring chocolate syrup down the front and honey down the back then fill it up with whip cream now take 2 bottles of maple syrup and pour it over your head then you must find a hard chair and bounce on it till you break all the eggs stay that way for 1 hour edging 15 times then you may clean up put on a freash diaper and enjoy the rest of your day

Kik: sissyray81

Likes: Bondage, ORAL, maxi pads abdl, Hidden public, Control, Sissification, HUMILIATION, Diapers Bets/games, Rules, Messy, Long denial
dislikes: Sleeping dares, Corner Time, Line-writing, saran wrap pee drinking
Limits: Social-Suicide, Face, Unhealthy, Cam, FB,

I'm a big sissy fag till 2035
sissybabygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2020, 09:45 AM   #21
Juanmessy
Distinguished Member

As its your birthday coming up, we might as well make you into a cake.

Cake ingredients
You can start with some what (take a little cold shower)
Now, let's mix in the flour (pour a small bowl of flour over your wet head and body)
And for the eggs (crack them over your head)
And maybe a little milk (mix some corn starch into it and thicken it up and pour it over yourself)
And don't forget the sugar (powdered sugar )
Mix it up good (rub it all over your body)
Now bake (optional: get a heater and lay in the bathtub with a heater on your for 20 minutes)
Now time for the toppings
Icing (rub it all over your stomach and breast)
Maybe a little chocolate sauce and whipped cream
Finally, finish it off with a little ice cream on the side. What q delicious birthday cake

Dislikes: Forced orgasms, watersports, Anal, humilation.

Limits: Extreme Pain, Scat, Exposure, Blackmail, Family, Blood, Needles, full public

Home Alone Dares For Thursday

Toys: Magic wand, Hush plug, Inflatable and vibrating buttplug, large Enema douch, Bondage gear, Clover clamps, Dildo cushion, Diapers, Dildos, Ring Gag

Kik: codboy247
Juanmessy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2020, 01:09 PM   #22
faggotgarywaldon

Send a message via AIM to faggotgarywaldon

A lot of people focusing on the cake, but what about the presents!

I think he should have to buy some presents for himself.

You could do this 2 ways:
after he sets a budget, pick out a dozen options. Put them all in spoiler tags/assign them numbers and have him "open" 4 spoilers/pick 4 numbers to see what people bought him.

Or

Have her family give her presents and pick out something yourself for each person to give her to open:

Her grandma:
Spoiler:
that always forget her age and buys "her" something baby/child like

Her older sister
Spoiler:
who buys something she'll always want to borrow.

Her "momma"
Spoiler:
That item that's a bit more expensive that the rest. You can decide what to give her

That item she begged her "momma" for
Spoiler:
He can pick out whatever he wants, but must beg to be allowed to buy it. If you say no, he has to wait until the next day to try begging again.of course if it's too manly/not good enough, he could always try something else. Or he could try to bargain by saying he'll do more chores/certain dares. Up to you.

Or how about the gift that keeps on giving! A whole new set of pm dares! And of course like you never want to disappoint you aunt by not wearing that sweater she made you, he should have to do one each month to make sure they get well used.

"Would do anything for cocks"
"please send me dick pics to [email protected]"
"I'm a sissy who needs to be humiliated! my clit is 2.5" long. Weight 185 height 5'7" fatpig

likes/ anal, piss and denial

Last edited by faggotgarywaldon; 04-24-2020 at 01:14 PM.
faggotgarywaldon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2020, 08:46 PM   #23
Silly bitch
getDare Devil

It's your birthday! You remember the time when you invited all your friends over for your birthday party. You were going to be so popular because there was going to be a clown. Too bad he canceled. So you took his place. You wore fluff face paint, jelly cheeks and nose, styled you hair with peanut bunter and cotton candy and put on a hideously mismatched outfit.

As you walked on stage you peeled a banana slipping it into your underwear as you tried your prat fall. You landed on your butt smooshing the banana.

Next you tried telling 4 jokes to you mamma. If it didn't get a laugh though, you got a pie from your friends.

Lastly you try a silly dance shaking your bum, but you lose control and face plant with skirt flipped up exposing your underwear as you land in the snack table and it topples on you.

I love sniffing people's dirty socks

Add me on kik bectheclown

Post Splat in my visitor message and I'll take a pie to the face! I love receiving gooey pies!
Silly bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2020, 05:58 AM   #24
atilaus

Birthday boy needs to be hazed properly I think.

He is permitted one pair of panties for the duration of this dare.

He must get coated, head to toe, in a layer of marshmallow fluff, a layer of peanut butter, a layer of honey, a layer of glitter, a layer of syrup, and a layer of feathers. The panties will be filled in front and back with molasses and feathers.

He must then start flipping a coin. Count the number of flips until he gets four heads. That's how many hours he is stuck in this miserable state.

limits: pain, public, bodily fluids

will do for punishments: webcam, dare slave, poop.

I will do any dare PMed to me.

Last edited by atilaus; 04-25-2020 at 06:02 AM.
atilaus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2020, 11:46 AM   #25
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Default Thank you

Wow, look at all these wonderful presents in this thread. I can't wait to see what my dare mommy picks out for this dare slut.

Thank you to each and everyone of you who took the time and wrote something for this thread. I had a wonderful birthday (although fewer people/contact this year) and this is just the icing on the cake to see all the effort you put into these dares!

Soon I'll find out what dares I will have to do, but for now I'll bask in this pile of dares that you guys gave me.
Maybe: Bondage, line writing, corner time,
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!
Blue Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2020, 01:33 PM   #26
Alligator365

i had a fun and random messy dare idea

Start off by getting dressed all sissy-ed up in clothing you don't mind getting a bit messy but make sure the following is on: a diaper, short skirt, tight top, large bra and big heels. You'll need to make a large bowl of jello with something in the bottom of the bowl that you can put in your mouth but cannot swallow for safety reasons.

Once the jello has set, get down on all fours with your hands tied behind your back and start eating into the jello. You don't need to eat it (can spit it out), but you'd need to get to the bottom of the bowl to retrieve the object. Once the object is out, untie your hands and shovel the jello into your diaper. It will stay in there until it starts to melt. Then you can clean up.

Let me know your thoughts!

PM Dares Located At....
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=75546
Alligator365 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2020, 10:37 AM   #27
callmecurious
Distinguished Member

First I want to say thank you to everyone that contributed. When Blue can get the time and privacy to do these I'm sure it'll be a belated birthday to remember. I am honestly very tempted to make him do every dare, but you guys responded so well I'd feel just a bit bad giving him a huge pile so here is what was picked. As a side note I may edit a few of the chosen dares to fit his limits and living situation as well as my own preferences.

From Throwaway 2018 an easy pick who doesn't love a good old fashioned spanking.
Quote:
Spank your rear to the tune of happy birthday while singing happy birthday :3

Spank extra hard for the last "happy birthday to you" <3
From Juan messy
Quote:
https://girlsgetgunged.umd.net/downl...ss-the-mess-v2

How about following these images to create a scene. No need to buy the video but you can just follow the images step by step and recreate the mess
From ChirsM
Quote:
Firstly you should dress as a baby girl, complete with dipper & a dummy. All meals for this day should be blended as your not old enough to eat solid foods yet! Drinks should be taken from a baby bottle. The only exception for this is for the birthday cake punishment you’ve already been given. All meals should be in oversize “adult” portions, with what you can’t eat joining the cake inside your dipper. At bedtime you can switch the dipper for a fresh one. If you do this you must drink two bottles of milk before you go to bed, where you must remain for at least 10 hours! (Babies need their sleep! You are allowed up for potty breaks).

For your next birthday you’re now a girl of 10. Your outfit for the day is pink princess dress or fairy costume, complete with a pig tails wig. Your birthday meal includes pink frosting & pink sprinkles. Your still too young to have make-up of your own, but are jealous of the older girls. You therefore try to decorate your face in the fronting & sprinkles, but use way too much! Your mommy is not impressed with the mess you’ve made, so its 50 hard spanks to each butt check, (preferably with a wooden spoon) and your not allowed to clean your face as a lesson not to overdo your “makeup” in the future!
From PM's sent to blue
Quote:
Dare 2: Dress in a bra connection wedgie and corset. Stuff the corset with water balloons. If they fall out during the dare you must put them back in before continuing. Set one pie across from a few bowls. One with mini marshmallows in it, one with sprinkles. One with chocolate sauce. On your knees in between the bowls and the pie, place both hands on your butt and hold them there. Now you are to decorate your pie with the ingredients. But since you can't remove your hands, you will have to use your face. As you bend down I'm sure your wedgie will pull. You will be graded on 3 things. One if you ever remove your hands from your butt. Better keep your balance, Two, if your breast fall out of your bra/corset. Better make sure they are snug. 3. How well you decorate the pie. If you fail 2/3 of your score you get a nice punishment from your momma.
From Rose 1998
Quote:
From Silly Bitch
Quote:
It's your birthday! You remember the time when you invited all your friends over for your birthday party. You were going to be so popular because there was going to be a clown. Too bad he canceled. So you took his place. You wore fluff face paint, jelly cheeks and nose, styled you hair with peanut bunter and cotton candy and put on a hideously mismatched outfit.

As you walked on stage you peeled a banana slipping it into your underwear as you tried your prat fall. You landed on your butt smooshing the banana.

Next you tried telling 4 jokes to you mamma. If it didn't get a laugh though, you got a pie from your friends.

Lastly you try a silly dance shaking your bum, but you lose control and face plant with skirt flipped up exposing your underwear as you land in the snack table and it topples on you.
And of course both dares set by me. I would like to take the opportunity to once again thank everyone for helping out and please don't feel offended if I didn't select your dare. I want to keep this somewhat reasonable for him and even being nice he already had quite the pile of 'presents' to go through.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
birthday, blue griffin, crossdress, messy