Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 10-02-2009, 08:19 AM   #16
Casey

Default After the Jump - Part 3

The next half hour, I managed to avoid Jeff except for a brief and really embarrassing hello. I couldn't even look at him without the intense emotions of the day all rushing back into me.

I was wondering why they hadn't started the slide show. When we had done it to Rob and Jay, we just left them on rotation all night. I assumed that they were taking a few moments here and there to review the shots and edit them. Well the longer they waited and the more editing they did, the better.

Then Jay came up to me, scooped me out of a conversation and directed me to centre position of the couch. Right in front of Ted's 50inch flat panel TV.

Or where it usually was. I had been in the kitchen and hadn't noticed that they'd cleared the TV away. Ted's walls were off-white and they'd made the wall in front of the couch entirely bare. There was a computer projector pointing at it.

Someone had borrowed a projector from work to make the pictures as big as possible and they were going to make me watch in front of everyone to increase my humiliation. I started to understand. Jay was going to narrate the slide show. He was going to make this as embarrassing as possible.

Hadn't I suffered enough?

Jay is the Master of Ceremonies type. He piped up and said: "It is now time for the feature event of the evening. You have all by now heard the story of Casey's naked bungy jump. Now it is time for you to witness it firsthand. Fortunately, we had Rob along to do documentation. Is there anyone here who has wondered what Casey looks like naked?"

The volume of incredibly enthusiastic response was overwhelming. My god there were a lot of people there.

He continued: "Well you are in luck! Those of you who were at my birthday party will remember that Rob and I were featured in a slide show that showed us in all sorts of compromising positions. There was nudity. There was inappropriate touching. We have not forgotten about that. But what we found out a while ago is that the bet that led to that series of events was rigged. Casey here cheated."

He looked directly at me and said: "That's right. You all think of Casey as nice, honest and wholesome. Well, in reality she is a very, very naughty girl. Just because a girl is super pretty and acts all nice, don't think that you can trust her."

Oh crap! I later learned that Christine had been talking to my parents. They had gone on and on about tennis and how they get up early in the morning to see coverage. At the time, I just knew that I was totally busted.

Here we go, I thought. This was really bad. Everyone was about to see me completely naked. And now that my guilty secret was out I was assured that the editing would have been specifically to choose the worst, most embarrassing shots. I had been completely naked for almost an hour. Rob would have got some incredibly embarrassing pictures. Jenny and Christine would not have been given any opportunity to do any editing. The show was going to be wall-sized and by narrating, Jay was going to seriously escalate the humiliation. I got really intense butterflies. There were so many people there. The room was packed with horny guys and my humiliating naked experience was going to be their entertainment for the rest of the evening. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

Jay continued: "Before we start, I just wanted to point out that we are especially lucky that Rob has been trying out some new camera bodies lately. With the one he had today he was able to take uninterrupted high definition video of Casey's whole adventure. Isn't that great? Without further ado, completely uncut, here it is: Casey's Naked Bungy Jump!"
Casey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2009, 08:22 AM   #17
Casey

Default After the Jump - Part 4

The lights were dimmed and there was a lot of really loud cheering as everyone got into a position where they could see the TV.

Wait a minute, I thought. Video. The true horror of what they had done was sinking in. It hadn't even occurred to me that he would have taken video. That was just way too incredibly mean. I looked around at each of my "good" friends in turn. They each nodded at me (except for Rob who again had his camera pointed directly at me, the bastard). It was true. I was about to re-experience the whole thing again, this time in front of more than 40 people. The video started. It was unbelievably bright and clear. I think that I went into shock. This was completely different than seeing some pictures of me naked.

The room was still a bit noisy with everyone's excitement. So Ted turned up the sound so that everyone could hear really clearly.

My jaw was slack. The camera was on me and Rob was talking. "Show us what you are wearing." He was saying. And then it was Jenny telling me to explain my plan.

To a roomful of hoots and whistles, I lifted the bottom of my shirt to reveal my bikini bottoms. When I explained how I was going to take them off for the jump, the room went wild.

The image on the wall was big enough that, when I was entirely in the frame, I was pretty much full sized. So it was incredibly easy to read my body language and facial expression when my friends told me I had to "show up naked".

When Christine told me to hand over my bikini bottoms. Everyone got to see me step gingerly out of my sandals and then pull down my bottoms letting them slide down my bare legs.

Jay paused the video with me standing wearing nothing but a cotton t-shirt, with my bikini bottoms around my ankles. "Hear that?" He asked and paused to listen with his hand cupped to his ear. "That is the sound of every guy in the room getting a boner."

One girl, Cheryl I think, piped up and said: "I can vouch that there is at least one girl boner in the room too."

Jay hit play again. On screen, Jay told me that I had to get completely naked right there.

I had told everyone in the room the story but I had left out all the humiliation and most of the nudity. I had emphasized how it was just a big fun lark. No big deal at all once I'd made up my mind.

For the girl on the screen, it was clearly a really big deal. Her entire body language, her facial expression and, yes, her incredibly erect nipples all betrayed that fact.

Except for a select few of us, everyone in the room had fully expected to see me keep my shirt on until the jump. Just like I had expected. So during the intense negotiation by me to not strip in the parking lot, you could hear a pin drop in Ted's living room.

We all watched as the negotiation just became me begging my friends to let me keep my shirt. But I was completely backed into a corner and everyone could see my panic. Sitting on the couch I was reliving the experience. I was telling myself to stop. Don't go through with it. "No." I said aloud as my on screen self finally agreed to strip.

The video paused again. Of the 40 or so people staring at the video only Jenny, Jay, Rob and Christine had ever seen me naked (oh yeah, Jeff and Jason were there too, great). I was totally not prepared to watch this video.

Jay said: "What was that Casey? Should we stop?" He looked around the room. "Yeah, we just wanted to scare you. We'll just stop and spare Casey from being seen naked." He seemed perfectly earnest.

There was a chorus of "No. Don't stop.", "Keep going. We want to see Casey naked." and one guy said: "If you stop now, I will kill you." He seemed perfectly earnest too.

"Well Casey. We would have stopped there ... if you hadn't cheated." Jay paused before continuing: "I'll give you a choice. A one time offer. We can watch the video, or you can strip down to your panties and spend the rest of your party topless."

There was some serious cheering and hooting. "Yeah. Right. Not much of a choice." I said. I actually considered it. I wouldn't be nearly as exposed, but there was no way I could strip in front of everyone there. Even though I'd be more naked on screen, I thought maybe I could pretend that it was happening to someone else.

Jay took my comment as declining the offer and hit play.
Old 10-02-2009, 08:23 AM   #18
Casey

Default After the Jump - Part 5

My wall-sized image grabbed the shirt and pulled it over my head. I'd stripped off absolutely everything and was standing completely naked in front of the camera. There was a whole lot of prolonged cheering and whistling from the crowd. They continued cheering as I blushed and tried to cover up with my hands and they went absolutely wild when I reacted to Jay patting my butt.

People were yelling things like "Yeah, Casey!" and "Oh, God, this is amazing!" I was getting compliments on how incredibly hot my naked body was. I couldn't believe that my friends were talking to me like I could separate myself from that totally naked and vulnerable girl on the screen. I was reliving the experience but I felt so much more helpless because I knew everything that was going to happen.

I tried to not watch but it was worse not knowing what all the cheering and hooting was about. I had to look. Rob was busy capturing me from every possible angle as we went to the booth, payed and signed papers. All my friends were getting to know what I looked like naked better than I think even I did before that day.

Every few seconds, naked me would notice the camera and do a little dance trying to block the view and cover up. The crowd loved this. They really liked seeing me naked, but they seemed to enjoy seeing me squirm with embarrassment even more. And Rob was shooting continuously so its not like he missed any part of my naked body.

Because I was barefoot, I was walking in this slow, almost dainty way. This made me look even more vulnerable.

It was sheer agony listening to my nervous prattle as I walked along the path.

The girl in the video was absolutely not Adventure Girl and All Business. It was plain to see that she was a scared newbie who was stupidly giddy and terrified about being the only one naked for the first time.

A few people actually gasped in anticipation as I started to climb the ladder and Rob followed behind me. He got a pretty clear shot and he started to zoom in but I heard on screen Christine's voice say "Rob!" so he didn't linger. Nevertheless, all of my friends had just had a fairly intimate view. I wasn't sure that I'd be able to look many of them in the eye any time soon.

When I said: "You incredible fuckers", the crowd cheered yet again. Everyone likes a good comeuppance.
Old 10-02-2009, 08:24 AM   #19
Casey

Default After the Jump - Part 6

The worst though, the absolutely most mind crushingly agonizing thing, was listening to my exchange with Jeff on the platform. It was so incredibly awkward. I sounded so pathetic and embarrassed. And, just as I remembered, I was blushing so intensely it is surprising that I didn't just burst into flames. I had thought that being an exhibitionist would just be sexy but judjing by the reaction in the room, it was way more fun to watch than be watched.

Everyone got to see me get even more flushed with embarrassment when Jay and Rob started teasing me. Watching me twitch and yelp when Jay was poking me elicited many laughs from the crowd. When naked-me made fists and stamped her foot someone in the audience said: "Wow Casey. I would have been totally turned on by that if you had clothes on. This is absolutely incredible."

Then someone else: "Can we have a break while I change my shorts?"

Jeff was good. He stayed focused and just started giving me his spiel. He did not say anything about me being naked. My on screen double asked him: "So, do many people do the jump in the nude?" and he said "No. You're the first I've seen." Jason chimed in with: "Yeah, you pretty much made my day." I pretty much died seeing the look of horror on my face. That got a great laugh from everyone. On the couch, I put my head in my hands again and actually started a low moan to try and block out the sound of the TV from my head.

The next time I looked, I was next to the railing and Jeff was showing me the drop. Rob was catching every moment. The entire surface of my skin from the backs of my knees to my ass to my shoulder blades was glowing bright pink with embarrassment. Jeff was talking to me but Jay and Jason were in the frame and clearly just enjoying the view. Then Jay went up behind me and said "Doesn't she have the cutest ass?" to Jeff (but really he was saying it to the camera!) Then he put his hand on my bare bum and gave it a generous squeeze. The crowd just loved that. They loved it even more when I first lurched at his touch and then spun around furiously to punch him giving the camera a furious full frontal action shot.

At that point it did look a lot like Jeff was holding me back after I backed into him. It was completely surreal seeing me totally naked between two clothed guys looking like I wanted to pick a fight. When Jay just casually reached over and grabbed my tits, I was just as shocked seeing it projected on the wall as I was when it actually happened.

It looked like my legs just gave out underneath me. I kind of fell back into Jeff and I was left with this agonizing view of my left tit being stretched out as Jay hung on to my nipple for a fraction of a second.

There were a few gasps, as many reacting to my almost collapse as there were to Jay's incredible audaciousness. Jeff chewed us out and Jay went to sit down.

Rob had lots of opportunity to capture me from every angle as I had the bungy tied around my ankles. I had to get down on the ground, stand back up, there was lots of double checking the knot. When the bungy was fully tied, he got one real closeup of my face looking determined. I thought: "Finally. The Jump. This hell is almost over."

Suddenly Rob said: "Hey pause it would ya Jay." Jay stopped the video. Rob continued: "I don't think that the next bit is very good. Maybe we should just stop it there."
Old 10-02-2009, 08:25 AM   #20
Casey

Default After the Jump - Part 7

Jay said. "Not very good? What do you mean, we're just about at the grand finale. The jump." That was true. From my point of view this was the only bit that I didn't mind people seeing. My complete humiliation was over with.

Rob was struggling to say something but couldn't figure out how to say it. He was drowned out by everyone else that wanted to continue. So Jay hit play.

Naked me was looking into the camera. I looked like I might be about to be sick. Jeff said that I was ready to go. I looked around at the five guys and then I bent down to check the bungy. Sitting watching the projection, I remembered: I had looked around because I really wanted to make sure that nobody was behind me. I wanted to check the bungy to make sure that there was no way that my feet could slip out, but I wasn't going to give a rear view to anyone as I was bending over. As I bent down I remembered checking where everyone's feet were. The camera shot followed my face down and watched my hands start poking around to see how tight the bungy was. The shot then went to my shoulder and then panned along my spine. Rob was in front of me to my left, but I hadn't counted on his long arms. He reached all the way back and around slowly. Then there was this horrific moment when a remarkably clear and incredibly revealing view of my ass and bare twat, completely filled Ted's living room wall. My mouth hung open watching as all my friends gave a thorough inspection. It only lasted a couple of seconds before I was satisfied that my ankles were secure and ended the show by standing up. That was plenty of time for everyone to take everything in.

Christine broke the stunned silence: "Fuck's sake Rob!"

"Uh, Sorry about that Casey," Rob could clearly see how horrified I was. "I actually haven't had time to review the footage and I really didn't expect that to come out so clearly."

I didn't have words.

I think that most people felt kind of awkward after seeing that. It just went too far.

Then Jay, apparently completely unaware of my intense humiliation, paused the show (naked me was shuffling toward the drop point). Through his own laughter he said in a falsetto (presumably to imitate me): "Does this wall make my ass look big?"

That was so crass but everyone just started laughing. That led to shrieks of laughter. I was so tense with embarrassment that I just let it go and laughed till I cried.

Eventually the laughing died down and Jay started the video again.

When I finally did the jump, there was a big whoop from the crowd and a whole lot of cheering. The camera watched me fly away, bounce, come flying back up, drop down again. Bounce bounce bounce. I really did do a lot of screaming. For once, everyone's cheering wasn't celebrating some new utter humiliation. It was celebrating my bravery. And miraculously, just like the jump itself, I felt a whole lot better. I had just got naked in the course of doing something that I wanted to do. There was no way I could turn back the clock and everyone there had just seen me naked, completely exposed and embarrassed but somehow I still had some self respect.

Jay thankfully stopped the video there on a happy note. The party continued. My terrible experience was behind me. I had repaid my karmic debt. I thankfully had more drinks thrust into my hand.

The one person that I couldn't face was Jeff. I really wish that I had just grabbed his hand, led him to Ted's upstairs washroom, locked the door and fucked him silly. After everything that had happened that day, I didn't have anything to lose. Oh well, it was still the most memorable birthday ever.
Old 10-02-2009, 02:28 PM   #21
Star Shadows
Prodigy

a good job well done congratulations

Do not ask me for to be your slave, your mistress, or to give you truths or dares. You're wasting your time.

Informative threads:
Anonymous S/M advice service**PM ME**GET S/M ADVICE**

WORSHIPS RACHIE
Star Shadows is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk