Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-04-2021, 03:19 PM   #1
Missmarmalade20

Default 21 f alone in dorm needing pain and humiliation

Long time lurker. This is my first post. This is going to be my last night alone for a long while. I want it to be a night I remember.
Toys I have:
Various ropes and bindings
Normal clothes
An insane amount of clips
Toothpaste
Toothbrush
Salt
Hot sauce
Round hair brush
Various vibrators
Butt plugs
Anal beads

I am looking for extremes please.
Missmarmalade20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2021, 03:31 PM   #2
AuxiSissy

First start of by taking a medium sized butt plug and start riding it. No lube > Be slow though. Dont hurt yourself too much. tie your hands up and tie them around your neck as well. Go for 10 minutes without touching yourself. You now have 3 options. Either keep going and put a vibrator turned on on the floor so that when you go down on the plug, your pussy will touch the vibrator for a brief second. Your second option is to trade the butt plug for a vibrator but youre not aloud to touch yourself in any other way. Option 3 is you can use a vibrator instead of the plug AND you can touch your clit, but not with your fingers. you get to take a toothbrush and brush your clit to give it stimulation. (you can untie your hands from your neck for this but keep them tied together). If you cant chose, ask someone to pick a number between 1 and 3. If you do this, you are now committed to whatever someone has chosen for you. Have funnnn
AuxiSissy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2021, 03:33 PM   #3
maddog2048
getDare Sweetheart

Start by brushing your nipples and clit with toothpaste roughly for 3 minutes each.

Next time for a hard spanking with your hairbrush. Alternate between your boobs and clit. Keep going until you're in tears then give all three ten more.

Now rub hot sauce onto your nipples, clit and buttplug. Insert buttplug and apply a clip to each nipple and clit.

Pour some rice in the corner. Put a bar of soap, or panties soaked in liquid soap in your mouth.

Kneel on the rice in the corner and restrain your arms behind you if possible. Suffer like this for 30 minutes.
maddog2048 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2021, 03:54 PM   #4
maddog2048
getDare Sweetheart

Follow up the pain with some humiliation :
10 mins licking your toilet clean
10 minutes gagging uncomfortably on a phallic object
Go to kitchen and find the food ingredient that you like the least. Blend it into a paste (if sauce or liquid have as is) cover a plate with it. Now on your hands and knees and lick the plate clean
Write a short 300 word essay about how this makes you feel and post it
Old 01-04-2021, 03:59 PM   #5
Missmarmalade20

Unfortunately I don't have rice. Do you have an alternative to that that you would like me to use?
Missmarmalade20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2021, 04:22 PM   #6
PoisonedHoney
Account Banned

Do you have a bike?

Do not use any sort of underwear. Do not wear shorts nor pants, rather your shortest skirt and flimsiest top. Tie your largest dildo that you can fit comfortably into your chair (pointing upwards, of course), and get those anal beads inside your ass.

Go for a 30 minute bike ride. Have fun!
PoisonedHoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2021, 04:53 PM   #7
maddog2048
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missmarmalade20 View Post
Unfortunately I don't have rice. Do you have an alternative to that that you would like me to use?
Anything to make kneeling uncomfortable by being hard and uneven. Course salt, peppercorns, small stones, a bunch of your clips. Whatever you think will hurt your knees the most
Old 01-04-2021, 05:25 PM   #8
PoisonedHoney
Account Banned

Dry table sugar too.

Yes, it is small, but if dry, that thing is sharp as crazy. It may not be large enough to actually cut her skin open, but it sure will hurt!
PoisonedHoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2021, 08:59 PM   #9
just.for.fun01
Prodigy

Ok well now let’s have some fun with those insane amount of clips
Your going to start by stripping naked
Coat your nipples clit and pussy lips in either your toothpaste or hot sauce
Now to start with the clips start by putting one on each nipple, one on your clit, and 3 on each pussy lip now for the fun you need to try to put as many extra on your body as you can or dare
Let me know how many you were able to put on

Now do 50 jumping jacks (if 50 is too much do 25 but apply more toothpaste after 12 and put the clips you need to remove back on)

Keep track of how many fell off (also reapply them when they drop) add one more jumping jack per fall as well as when your done you will need to edge for everyone that fell

Once your done you can pull them all off now set a timer for 15 minutes plus any clip that you never put on your body that is the timer that you have to play with yourself with you can’t stop till the alarm goes off and you have to stop so you’ll have to make a choice of constant stimulation till the alarm goes off or risk not being able to cum if you wait too long

Let me know what you think I hope you enjoy it

My Challenges
What’s one more day
http://https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=400279
Chasity/Denial Weight Loss Challenge
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=404467
just.for.fun01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2021, 09:13 PM   #10
nik13
Distinguished Member

Default vibe time in public

type your tits and pussy to keep them rubbing,
now tie (big vibes) or tape (small vibes ) to your body other than pussy and ass.
use biggest butt plug in ass hole.
now wear extreme tight clothes to keep everything in place.
turn everything on and wear a loose set of clothes to hide those tight vibes,
now your job is to run arround, jogging or anything while everything is running on max.
once your vibes are done with battery charge.
get on knees somewhere out and rub tabsco (or anything similler to this. mix of toothpaste salt and other stuff.) on clit. your job is to cum 3 times in a row.

once done you will clamp your pussy and clit and rub back to home.
you can only remove things at home...

enjoy the suffring.
nik13 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
cunt, pain, pain slut, pussy punishment