Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 06-09-2020, 09:17 PM   #31
BiMistress26
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by edgeofmyclit View Post
I've been rubbing my clit all day so its extremely raw and sensitive. Just when I thought I made it through the worst... 8 more ruins.

The ten edges instead of fifty were appreciated though with nub so red they felt just as intense. I started off watching some bondage vibe videos while edging. Just after my tenth edge while I was ruining my orgasm the dom told the sub to cum for him. I wished that was me.

For the next few edges and ruins I switched to compilations and got to watch everyone enjoy their release while I just had to rip my hands away and hump the air.

This is when I messaged you. But your threat of punishment made me continue.

On the fifth edge I could only touch lightly and the ruin had me begging to cum.

The edges got harder after that and the ruins even more wrenching.

I used a lot of lube so everything was slippery.

The sixth and seventh ruins left me almost in tears but by the eight I found myself simultaneously wishing for more-because its the only release I got to have - and wanting it to stop - because it made me frustrated and ready to hump just about anything.

Thank you for ruining my orgasms.
You were so desperate to cum you did 1 more than assigned. You only had to do 7 not 8. As punishment for the oversight tomorrow you must ruin 8 orgasms in a row at least 10 minutes apart. No touching between ruins.

List of my kinks: control, begging, impact play, bondage, orgasm denial, forced orgasm, humiliation, pain play, and many more.

Not into: age play, diapers, messy, cross dressing
BiMistress26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2020, 09:27 PM   #32
edgeofmyclit
getDare's Tease

Location: Back and forth between Earth and my home planet Mars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garry0993 View Post
Every orgasm you experienced during pump will count towards the next spanking.

And count all the orgasms you aren't suppose to have and ruin them in the end.

Edit:

Before you write your reply, take a good look in the mirror and describe what kind of slut you see. I require details, from body figure, height, weight, hair length/color, skin tone, boob size, ass size, body hair, tattoo/piercing etc. Most importantly describe the state of your pussy in detail. Really sit down and spread it open to exam it. Give it a spank and squeeze to see how sensitive is it.

Also what kind of mood that slut is in,is she happy? horny? hungry for more punishment? Give us a detailed report on how you feel after a full day of edging and forced orgasm.

After all this then is your report on the my dare.
I managed not to cum. And edged with the toothpaste.

Coin flips:
H, T,H,T,T

The first orgasm was nice. Not as hard as a wanted it but it felt good. After having such a nice cum it was hard to ruin the next one. I only touched lightly for the second orgasm because I was too sensitive. The last two were awful and pulling away at the start of my orgasm felt terrible.

The last orgasm to even things out involved me lightly stroking the very edge of my clit till I came and forcing my hand to keep moving as the contractions hit.
edgeofmyclit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2020, 09:32 PM   #33
edgeofmyclit
getDare's Tease

Quote:
Every orgasm you experienced during pump will count towards the next spanking.

And count all the orgasms you aren't suppose to have and ruin them in the end.

Edit:

Before you write your reply, take a good look in the mirror and describe what kind of slut you see. I require details, from body figure, height, weight, hair length/color, skin tone, boob size, ass size, body hair, tattoo/piercing etc. Most importantly describe the state of your pussy in detail. Really sit down and spread it open to exam it. Give it a spank and squeeze to see how sensitive is it.

Also what kind of mood that slut is in,is she happy? horny? hungry for more punishment? Give us a detailed report on how you feel after a full day of edging and forced orgasm.

After all this then is your report on the my dare.
I only saw your edit after my report. I'm skinny, 5"4 with olive skin brown hair and a 32c chest.

My only piercings are earings.

I'm completely shaved so I can get to my clit quickly.

Everything is red down there. The slap made me shake all over.

After so many ruined and forced orgasms in a day I'm horny. I wish I could cum but I'm too sensitive to do it properly.
The following user says Thank You to edgeofmyclit for this post:
Old 06-09-2020, 09:35 PM   #34
edgeofmyclit
getDare's Tease

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiMistress26 View Post
You were so desperate to cum you did 1 more than assigned. You only had to do 7 not 8. As punishment for the oversight tomorrow you must ruin 8 orgasms in a row at least 10 minutes apart. No touching between ruins.
Oh no... I can't believe I missed that.

What position should I be in?
Old 06-09-2020, 09:40 PM   #35
BiMistress26
getDare Addict

Quote:
Oh no... I can't believe I missed that.

What position should I be in?
Spread eagle on the bed.

List of my kinks: control, begging, impact play, bondage, orgasm denial, forced orgasm, humiliation, pain play, and many more.

Old 06-09-2020, 09:42 PM   #36
edgeofmyclit
getDare's Tease

Quote:
Spread eagle on the bed.
This will be the first thing I do when I wake up.
Old 06-10-2020, 04:48 AM   #37
edgeofmyclit
getDare's Tease

Quote:
This will be the first thing I do when I wake up.
As soon as I opened my eyes I got into the position without even going to the bathroom.

I rubbed my clit fast and placed my hands at my side as t he first ruin hit me. The no touching for ten minutes really let the feeling of frustration sink in.

My clit recovered from last night so it wasn't as sensitive at first.

I rubbed quickly again until the second ruin.

By the fifth one I was frustrated. So many ruins and I just wanted that extra touch to cum for real. I knew that after the eight ruin I would have to continue my dares with my sensitive clit.

The ten minutes had me fantasizing about cumming hard. Then I started on the sixth ruin, working my way up slowly. I stopped on the very edge and tapped my clit once, fighting the urge to press my legs together and ride it out.

The seventh had me feeling like jelly, doubting whether I would make it through the eight. I was so wound up that it took a while to get to the edge of the eight.

I rubbed both sides of my clit and removed my fingers as my clit began to pulse. I had to stuff my wet fingers in my mouth to keep from yelping.

Thank you for ruining my orgasms so skillfully. What a way to start my day.
Old 06-10-2020, 05:47 AM   #38
edgeofmyclit
getDare's Tease

Quote:
The following is a dare I got from pm. I'm going to attempt tonight.

-get completly naked and lie down on the floor - no pillow!
(My legs will be flat while on the floor)
- start by edging 10 times
- now take a rubber band and snap your (hopefully by now popped out) clit with it ten times
- after that sit down on your bed, naked
(I am to prop myself against the wall to get a good view of my clit)
- edge 10 more times, in between each edge spank your pussy five times and snap your clit with the rubber band once
- take a little bit of toothpaste and put it on your finger, then rub your clit with it until you need to cum, then ruin
- edge twice with your off-hand
- ruin again

After that you may orgasm normally
(Two normal orgasms expected... one by hand)
I got myself into position, flat on the floor with the carpet rubbing at my back. I stared at the roof as I started rubbing my clit. It was hard to keep my legs straight and flat because I usually enjoy drawing them up to expose my clit. After the tenth edge I was really dripping. My clit starting to stand at attention.

I got into position and pulled back the rubber band more than two inches before slapping it on my clit. It was loud and made me jump. I repeated nine more times until my clit and lips turned a light red.

With my ass partly up the wall I took a minute to stare at my clit. Edging while looking made everything more intense. I pinched my clit between my thumb and forefinger and spread my legs wide. I began to edge using my other hand to tease the exposed tip of my clit. The clit was stimulated from all directions till the edges were completed and I was a shakingmess.

The slapping and snapping inbetween only made me more horny and desperate for release.

Using a pea sized amount of toothpaste, I pulled back my clit hood and started rubbing it in. The burning pain from the toothpaste kept me from getting close too soon.

It took about three minutes before I was ready to cum. I pulled my hand away but the sensation of the toothpaste kept working its magic even as my orgasm was ruined and fizzled away.

I started rubbing the sides of my clit gently with my left index finger. The first edge only amplified my need flr release. I was anticipating the orgasms I would get after my next ruin.

With clumsy strokes I got to the edge again and backed off.
Even though I knew I'd get to cum after one more ruin I had to pin my hands behind my ass to stop them from trying to finish.

I got a nice front row seat to my clits torment.

When the frustration of the ruin wore off I started getting excites about my orgasm.

However when I touched my clit next my entire body shook. With all the rubbing from today its still red and engorged. Gently I pulled back my hood and petted my clit lightly. Touching it more than that made my entire body jerk with sensitivity.

My orgasm came but it wasnt as powerful as I thought it would be. I felt kind of let down as I watched my fingers slip desperately over my tortured clit. When the aftershocks passed I pressed my fingers to my slit to lick up the excess juices.

One more cum left. And it was going to be a hard one. I braced one leg on the floor and positioned myself st the foot of my bed, with my clit over the metal frame. This time I was desperate for a hard cum so I started humping quickly, grinding against the cold mental.

As I felt my orgasm approach I went even faster, whining desperately. But as I got closer my clit became sensitive all over again I couldn't stop myself from raising my hips slightly and breaking the contact when I needed it most. My orgasm tore through me making ky muscles spasm and my clit pulse with the need to be touched. My last orgasm was ruined.

I licked my juices up from the bed frame... they were still minty... and when I colected my self, started writing this report.

Certainly an intense experience. The tooth paste and the ruins before the full release made things extra hard. Thank you.
Old 06-10-2020, 06:28 AM   #39
edgeofmyclit
getDare's Tease

Quote:
Oh haha too much then. Good. That should teach you a lesson. Seemes like you cannot type up a proper reply.

Repeat this again tomorrow. 15 minutes of pump and Jacuzzi jet. See how long this time you can last
After my ruins I was ready to cum. I slipped the pump onto my already sensitive clit and waited the fifteen minutes. I had to hold myself completely still so I wouldn't jostle it and trigger an orgasm.

I didn't want to risk too much stimulation while taking it off so I just pulled as hard as I could and it popped out, releasing my engorged clit. It was at least 1.5 times wider and taller and super sensitive.

My legs and knees were still sore from kneeling yesterday so the water felt nice. I got my clit into position. This time it took 7 minutes to get to my first orgasm I held back as much as I could despite desperately wanting to cum because I knew that even after the orgasm I would be forced to hold myself in place under the harsh jets.

I felt it building since the start and it was truly explosive. I was moaning and groaning in pleasure while humping the jets...

But as the euphoria started to fade I still had to keep my clit in place. The water felt torturous after that. Everything was sensitive. As soon as one orgasm faded another began without allowing me the down time to enjoy the aftershocks.

It felt like the jets were milking me to orgasm. My legs hurt but I held them in position. I tallied each release on my wrist(i kept my hands above water to help hold me in place). The orgasms happened so quickly.

I thought I would be happy when the fifteen minutes were over but as thr timer went off I just started my 12th orgasm and was forced to pull myself away and tremble as I ruined it.

I'm glad I did better than yesterday.

Legs tired from holding themselves open. Only not wanting to be punished held me in place for so long
The following user says Thank You to edgeofmyclit for this post:
Old 06-10-2020, 07:18 AM   #40
Garry0993
getDare Devil

Quote:
After my ruins I was ready to cum. I slipped the pump onto my already sensitive clit and waited the fifteen minutes. I had to hold myself completely still so I wouldn't jostle it and trigger an orgasm.

I didn't want to risk too much stimulation while taking it off so I just pulled as hard as I could and it popped out, releasing my engorged clit. It was at least 1.5 times wider and taller and super sensitive.

My legs and knees were still sore from kneeling yesterday so the water felt nice. I got my clit into position. This time it took 7 minutes to get to my first orgasm I held back as much as I could despite desperately wanting to cum because I knew that even after the orgasm I would be forced to hold myself in place under the harsh jets.

I felt it building since the start and it was truly explosive. I was moaning and groaning in pleasure while humping the jets...

But as the euphoria started to fade I still had to keep my clit in place. The water felt torturous after that. Everything was sensitive. As soon as one orgasm faded another began without allowing me the down time to enjoy the aftershocks.

It felt like the jets were milking me to orgasm. My legs hurt but I held them in position. I tallied each release on my wrist(i kept my hands above water to help hold me in place). The orgasms happened so quickly.

I thought I would be happy when the fifteen minutes were over but as thr timer went off I just started my 12th orgasm and was forced to pull myself away and tremble as I ruined it.

I'm glad I did better than yesterday.

Legs tired from holding themselves open. Only not wanting to be punished held me in place for so long
That is a nice report. Much better than yesterday's. What a way to start a slutty day (for both you and me).

One request.If possible,for all the edges you receives today you mark on your right leg, all the ruined orgasm you received today mark on your left thigh and all the proper orgasm you received mark on your belly. It would be a fun and humiliating sight to see in the mirror when the day is over.

For your reward. I think you deserve a nice quiet breakfast. Pump your clit again for 15 minutes. Smear some toothpaste on your clit and put on your tightest pantie. Go have a breakfast and clean up your messy room. Report back after it and see how sensitive you have really become.

My kinks and limits

What to expect if you want to play with me?

Looking for my sub girl.

Want a punishment or test your luck?

Feel free to send me a pm as long as you find me interesting, whether be my posts or just about me lol. Chats are always welcome!!

Looking forward to hear from you!
Garry0993 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2020, 12:46 PM   #41
BiMistress26
getDare Addict

Quote:
As soon as I opened my eyes I got into the position without even going to the bathroom.

I rubbed my clit fast and placed my hands at my side as t he first ruin hit me. The no touching for ten minutes really let the feeling of frustration sink in.

My clit recovered from last night so it wasn't as sensitive at first.

I rubbed quickly again until the second ruin.

By the fifth one I was frustrated. So many ruins and I just wanted that extra touch to cum for real. I knew that after the eight ruin I would have to continue my dares with my sensitive clit.

The ten minutes had me fantasizing about cumming hard. Then I started on the sixth ruin, working my way up slowly. I stopped on the very edge and tapped my clit once, fighting the urge to press my legs together and ride it out.

The seventh had me feeling like jelly, doubting whether I would make it through the eight. I was so wound up that it took a while to get to the edge of the eight.

I rubbed both sides of my clit and removed my fingers as my clit began to pulse. I had to stuff my wet fingers in my mouth to keep from yelping.

Thank you for ruining my orgasms so skillfully. What a way to start my day.
Very good job on the task and the report. Your next task will be to get a penny and hold it against the wall with your nose. Do 20 edges while holding the penny against the wall. If you complete the edges without dropping the penny you may orgasm if you drop the penny you must ruin an orgasm and report back for punishment.

Old 06-10-2020, 01:35 PM   #42
edgeofmyclit
getDare's Tease

Quote:
That is a nice report. Much better than yesterday's. What a way to start a slutty day (for both you and me).

One request.If possible,for all the edges you receives today you mark on your right leg, all the ruined orgasm you received today mark on your left thigh and all the proper orgasm you received mark on your belly. It would be a fun and humiliating sight to see in the mirror when the day is over.

For your reward. I think you deserve a nice quiet breakfast. Pump your clit again for 15 minutes. Smear some toothpaste on your clit and put on your tightest pantie. Go have a breakfast and clean up your messy room. Report back after it and see how sensitive you have really become.
I sat there literally trembling with the pump on. When it came off I had to pinch my clit so hard to stop from cumming.

I applied the toothpaste which lessened my need for orgasm.

When I saw your message I just finished writing the report above. My clit was nice and indented but the suction helped it get back to its normal shape. The toothpaste made my every thought about my clit.

Thankfully my room was mostly clean so it didnt take too long. Bending, kneeling and squatting put pressure on my clit reminding me of the toothpaste. With the pumping my clit is sticking out slightly past my libia. I went to find a snack next... I had to walk down the stairs with my legs spread wide or else every step would have rubbed my clit.

I'm so sensitive. And the toothpaste tucked under my clit hood burns constantly. All I can think about is my clit.

Keeping tally(of both thread and pm dares) like you asked but I'll send that just before bed.
Old 06-10-2020, 01:41 PM   #43
Garry0993
getDare Devil

Quote:
I sat there literally trembling with the pump on. When it came off I had to pinch my clit so hard to stop from cumming.

I applied the toothpaste which lessened my need for orgasm.

When I saw your message I just finished writing the report above. My clit was nice and indented but the suction helped it get back to its normal shape. The toothpaste made my every thought about my clit.

Thankfully my room was mostly clean so it didnt take too long. Bending, kneeling and squatting put pressure on my clit reminding me of the toothpaste. With the pumping my clit is sticking out slightly past my libia. I went to find a snack next... I had to walk down the stairs with my legs spread wide or else every step would have rubbed my clit.

I'm so sensitive. And the toothpaste tucked under my clit hood burns constantly. All I can think about is my clit.

Keeping tally(of both thread and pm dares) like you asked but I'll send that just before bed.

Well good job slut. I have read your other post and I have to say someone is having a big day with her clit punished. And yes of course. Round up the tally at the end of day. That is why I want you to do it.

However I did see you try to use the loop hole a bit. My intention was for you to walk normally, not with your legs spread as wide as you can like a whore. But since I didn't specify I guess it is my fault. Over all another good task report.

My kinks and limits

What to expect if you want to play with me?

Looking for my sub girl.

Want a punishment or test your luck?

Feel free to send me a pm as long as you find me interesting, whether be my posts or just about me lol. Chats are always welcome!!

Looking forward to hear from you!
Garry0993 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2020, 01:51 PM   #44
edgeofmyclit
getDare's Tease

Quote:
Very good job on the task and the report. Your next task will be to get a penny and hold it against the wall with your nose. Do 20 edges while holding the penny against the wall. If you complete the edges without dropping the penny you may orgasm if you drop the penny you must ruin an orgasm and report back for punishment.
I went into this thinking I'd get a nice cum...

This position had every harsh exhale bouncing back at me. Every couple strokes my legs would twitch and I'd have to jam my nose against the cool coin. I used one hand to spread myseld and the other to stroke my clit. The position had my butt sticking out which made it hotter.

I only made it four edges in before I started to tremble and the coin dropped. When it hit the floor I wanted to cry thinking of the orgasm I could have had.

I rubbed myself mercilessly after that and placed my hands on the wall as my orgasm was ruined with my hips jerking involuntarily and my vagina clenching futilely. Awaiting a punishment for failing so miserably. The ruin was frustrating as this is the first time you might have allowed me to cum for real but I know the punishment will be worse.
Old 06-10-2020, 01:54 PM   #45
edgeofmyclit
getDare's Tease

Quote:
Well good job slut. I have read your other post and I have to say someone is having a big day with her clit punished. And yes of course. Round up the tally at the end of day. That is why I want you to do it.

However I did see you try to use the loop hole a bit. My intention was for you to walk normally, not with your legs spread as wide as you can like a whore. But since I didn't specify I guess it is my fault. Over all another good task report.
Thank you.

It was hard to come clamped.

My little clit is getting all the punishment it deserves.

Next time I will know better and walk properly.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
cum, edging, forced orgasm, humiliation, masturbation instructions