Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-11-2019, 09:11 PM   #1
Phaedo
getDare Devil

Male Teasing and bondage dares [47/M]

I am traveling for business this week and looking to make my time alone a little more interesting. I brought some of my toys and gear along, and I'm really turned on by the idea of having others tell me how to tease and punish myself.

During the day, I'll be in professional meetings and can't do anything too obvious, but in the evenings, I'll have lots of time to be edged, vibed, tied up, spanked, etc. I want to feel controlled and sexually abused. You can decide how and when I get to cum (and what to do with the result). You can also provide general rules during my trip so long as they don't conflict with my day job.

In exchange, I will give detailed reports on each dare. I'm also willing to come up with dares for you on another thread, if that helps get your creative juices flowing.

My detailed likes and limits are below a well as the toys I have with my on this trip.
Sexmap | DirtyCode | BDSM Test

Last orgasm: 7 Jan 2024 (ruined)
Locked in chastity since: 7 Jan 2024
Phaedo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2019, 04:42 AM   #2
Phaedo
getDare Devil

Male

I should add that I am accepting dares for today, Wednesday, and Thursday.

While I wait, I will be locked in my chastity cage; seems only fair since my bits are the property of the getDare forum for the week. The cage can come off for edging, forced orgasms, and other genital abuse, but it will remain on while I'm not actively completing a dare.

Before going to bed last night, I put it on and inserted my butt plug. I guess I'm getting used to the cage; I was surprised by how comforting it felt, like a warm hand cradling and softly squeezing my cock, nestled comfortably in between my balls. The butt plug was another story. I woke up about two hours later with my frustrated erection straining against the cage and a puddle of precum on the sheets. The lube had dried up (need to get something not water based), so the butt plug was dry rubbing my hole and, apparently, my prostate. I found that I was contracting my muscles subconsciously, which was giving me just enough stim for a little nocturnal milking. I managed to get back to sleep, but kept having dreams about being in pubic but having an "accident" in my pants. I've never slept with a plug in before, and I'm not at all into scat, but I guess my subconscious mind likes humiliation, too!

I look forward to your dares for this evening and the remainder of my trip.

Old 03-12-2019, 07:13 PM   #3
Phaedo
getDare Devil

Unhappy

Bumping this post...

Old 03-14-2019, 12:20 PM   #4
lovethembbw
getDare Devil

If you are available for Thursday night, get naked, I would prefer window curtain pulled up, get yourself gaged with o ring, get clamps on your nipples. Now stroke your dick for 15 times at a stretch in 5 sec and hit your balls 5 times with tv remote after each 3 minutes. Keep this doing for one hour, don't let you cum. Then plug yourself till morning.
You can't cum if there is no second reply to this thread from another person.
lovethembbw is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal, cbt, edging dare, orgasm control, self bondage