Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 11-30-2018, 09:52 PM   #1
ClittyPig

Default Experiment On My Clitoris!

Hello, all!

I'm new to GetDare, and am very excited to offer up my clitoris to each and every one of you for experimentation. If you have ever wanted to inflict a certain punishment on a sub's clit, but weren't sure if it would be effective enough (or even too effective!) use my clit as a test subject! My only limits are drawing blood, and including family/friends/public. Anything else is free game to try out! I will send you a detailed report of your task via DM when I've completed it. Looking forward to seeing what you all come up with!
ClittyPig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2018, 10:42 PM   #2
centurion01
getDare Addict

Edge rubbing your clit, then using one end of a length of string tie your clit. Squat.
Tie the other to a weight, so it dangles, wait 1minute then rest the weight on the floor. Add another weight and wait 1 minute.
Keep repeating until you cant lift and support any more weight.

You can choose the starting weight and increments, once you attach a weight theres no going back you must lift it for that minute.

Likes - Dislikes - Limits - Toys

Kik - Centurion03

Pm Dares -
PM Dares
centurion01 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2018, 02:32 AM   #3
Jonbon_13
getDare Sweetheart

Male

Edge in a hanging wedgie or frontal wedgie. Using phallic shaped object.
Old 12-01-2018, 02:50 AM   #4
wingman78
Longtime User

I've always wondered about the effects of using a scrubbing pad on it. Does it hurt? How red can you make it? How long does the effect last?
Old 12-01-2018, 05:05 AM   #5
Everill
getDare Devil

I've always wondered if you can a cast of the clit by pouring some hot wax onto it until its completely covered in wax.

Master of chaotic energies in atleast 9 of the dimensions

Kinks

Blog O' Rules

Information

Dice Dares

Ultimate kink list

UwU what's this

Everill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2018, 08:18 AM   #6
Curiousnick

Get a nice bottle of chilli oil and edge yourself repeatedly using the chilli oil as lubricant. Let me know how it goes.
Curiousnick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2018, 12:22 PM   #7
garder80
getDare Succubus

Send a message via MSN to garder80 Send a message via Yahoo to garder80

use a suction cup (or similar) for 10 minutes
dab chili powder on your clit for 10 mins
let me know how it feels

likes to do to slaves:
orgasm control/denial, control clothes, pain, punishments, various tasks, name calling, humiliation, bondage, spanking, gags and plugs
garder80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2018, 08:06 PM   #8
just.for.fun01
Prodigy

First you should edge 5 times
I’m hoping you have a vibe that will help with this next part
You are to now cum 5 times if you need a break you are to apply toothpaste and melt an ice cube directly to your clit but to continue you would have to edge again

Also you should pull on your clit see how long it can go maybe tie it to a door and see how many inches you can walk away from it

I look forward to your report

My Challenges
What’s one more day
http://https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=400279
Chasity/Denial Weight Loss Challenge
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=404467
just.for.fun01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2018, 01:46 PM   #9
andy4
Distinguished Member

Start with 3 edges
After a 2 min cool down attach a pencil clamp ( two pencils tightly rubber banded together at both ends with your clitty smashed in the middle

Now for the next 10 minutes lay spread eagle with a vibrator tip pressing on the under side of your clitty and the base end jammed into the bed ( if done right your body weight should provide the needed pressure )

Feel free to cum ( and cum as many times as possible )

After your ten minutes remove the vib but not the clamp

keep the clamp on for 5 minutes minus 1 minute for each time you came
andy4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2018, 11:06 PM   #10
tieguanyin

give it a bit of a tease and let it swell. get a ruler and measure the full length, radius of it. calculate the total volume of the meat and post the numbers, calculation steps and final answer here.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Like: semi-public
 Dislike: rude people, pain
 Limits: photos/video/cams, family, friends,
     blood, public, illegal, permanent,
     shaving, anal, penetration
     scat, messy, bestiality,
     strong pain

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
tieguanyin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2018, 05:09 AM   #11
redcamel
getDare Addict

Take an empty plastic bottle (1,5 liters) and cut away the upper part where the bottle body starts shrinking towards the cap, so that it remains a cylindrical bucket. Make two holes near the hem of the cylinder facing each other. Take a string (about 30-40 cm long) and tie the ends of the string at each hole, to make a handle for the bucket.

Strip naked, stand with spreaded legs, take a clothespin, pass the string between the jaws of the clothespin and clamp your clit, so that the bucket hangs right under your pussy. The only way you have to take it off will be trying to pee inside the bucket until its weight will strip it off. Of course if it doesn't strip off once the bucket is full, you aren't allowed to take it off by hands but have to make the bucket swing until it strips off the clothespin.

Have fun and let us know.
redcamel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2018, 07:23 PM   #12
ClittyPig

Default Apologies!

Hello again everyone!

Thank you all so much for your experiments, I can't wait to get started on them!

I apologise for the late reply, as some uncontrollable circumstances arose, and I was too busy to post, or take experiments here. Everything's settled down now, thankfully, and I'm ready to take tasks!

While I was gone, I have received quite a lot of DM tasks as well as the ones on this post, so it may take me a few days to get everyone's done, but I promise, I will do my best to get them all done and reported quickly! I will be DMing everyone personally to let them know when I am starting their experiments.

Thanks again, and please, don't hesitate to send me more tasks, and really do your worst! I'm sure(ish) I can handle it haha
Old 12-10-2018, 08:08 PM   #13
idgaf123

how does it feel if u isolate ur clit put toothpaste on just it and then fuck yourself with a hot sauce or chili powder covered dildo and the opposite 1 to 10 pain and which is worse

please vote not to let me cum in this poll
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=290187

limits: anal, pee, poop, illegal, permanent, and family

dislikes: extreme pain
idgaf123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2018, 11:21 PM   #14
ClittyPig

Quote:
Originally Posted by Everill View Post
I've always wondered if you can a cast of the clit by pouring some hot wax onto it until its completely covered in wax.
Thank you so much for your experiment!

To prepare, I lit a cheap tealight, and waited for it to be almost entirely melted. Once it was about 90% melted, I ensured my clit was dry, and lay with my legs spread wide, and held back my clit hood with one hand. I then proceeded to blow out the candle, and then pour the hot, melted wax over my clit in layers. The first layer didn't burn as badly as I thought it would, but the second, third, and fourth layers only seemed to get hotter each time. By the time I ran out of wax, my clit was truly being burned. However, I stuck it out, and held still for the wax to dry. I waited about five minutes to make sure everything was set, before carefully peeling the wax off of my now very sensitive clit in one piece, and sure enough - it was a perfect cast! This was actually a really fun experiment, and one I'd definitely like to try variations of in the future. Perhaps dipping my exposed clitoris directly into the melted candle itself, aiming to slide the extinguished wick under my hood? If this is an experiment you'd like me to try, please let me know!

OVERALL RATING
Pain Scale: 6/10
Pain Description: Mild to moderate burning, with occasional intense burns.
Recommended Use: Excellent punishment for a sub who maybe won't stop touching their clit.
  3. My only limits are: family/friends, public, and drawing blood. That being said, if i refuse to do an experiment for any reason, you must respect that.
  4. I will post non-facial photos on Temporarily Exposed upon request.
My clit is yours to use!
The following user says Thank You to ClittyPig for this post:
Old 12-10-2018, 11:25 PM   #15
idgaf123

awesome test and yess im sure we would love to hear the results of u sticking a freshly extuinguished wick into ur clit hood id also like u to heat up a paper clip for different amounts of time with a candle and see how long u can hold it onto ur lit because it will be a small hot area instead of heating the whole clit

also when temp exposed is back up would be awesome to see photo documentation of these tests

please vote not to let me cum in this poll
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=290187

limits: anal, pee, poop, illegal, permanent, and family

dislikes: extreme pain
idgaf123 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to idgaf123 for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
clit, clit pain, clit punishment, clit torture, clit training