Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 11-07-2016, 12:42 PM   #31
Debble
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by grinser View Post
its hard to dont double dares, but i tried.

attach 2 Chip clips to every pussy lip. Take on a blindfold or a something simular. Smear some toothpaste inside of your pussy.

No go in your garden (You've sayed you didnt mind). Remember u are blind. Even on the Way outside. Knee in the Middle of your Garden and edge 3 Times. First one can be with your Hand. Second and third one not. Be creativ. (You've sayed u didnt mind)

Remove the Blindfold AFTER getting inside again. So you will never now if someone secretly enjoied your show
And now take a hot bath relax yourself and edge alot. Lets say 10 Times but hold them long. And no cumming, becouse you like it and you know it

woud be nice to get a dare back
Have fun and enjoy
Quote:
Originally Posted by tzzzr View Post
That was quick, go take a tour of your garden.

Lay down face up in the grass for two minutes. Set your egg timer. You can play / explore if you want
OK, so first I had to apply some toothpaste to my pussy lips which wasn't too bad, but then I had to put 2 chip clips on each pussy lip. It was dreadful, I screamed a little and did a bit of a dance with each one before taking a break. I adjusted them a little to make them hurt less, but I was still a little teary eyed. My garden is empty, which is a problem because I needed to edge 3 times, twice without my hands. Grinser said I could bring some items so I used one of my tea mugs (it's green) and a plastic mixing bowl. I couldn't put on the scarf blindfold until I had opened the door, because I had to open it with a key. I put the mug and scarf into the bowl and stood outside, then placed the bowl on the floor. I wasn't very worried about people seeing me, because it had gone dark outside and the fence is up to my waist and wooden, so there was less chance of being seen. I was freezing from the cold, so I decided to do the dare quickly. I couldn't tell if my neighbors were there or not, because the bush blocked my view before putting the blindfold on (but the dark concealed me, I usually can't see my neighbors in this dark either, so I pray it works vice versa). I bent down, feeling for my bowl before I picked it up and walked 15 steps exactly before kneeling. The ground was very cold and a bit wet since it rained earlier today. I clenched my teeth to stop them chattering and felt for my pussy. The cold distracted me from my pain but my pussy still hurt to touch despite being a bit numb. The toothpaste also made touching it a bit worse, because it was minty and stung more. I was still very nervous and was slumped over a bit to cover myself more, and continued rubbing my pussy. I was very wet from being outside and, trying my hardest, reached my first edge soon enough. I'm not sure if this is cheating, but I cupped the mug in my hands and rubbed the mug against my pussy, The mug was very smooth, which was nice, but also pressed against the clips and hitting them, going clackety clack, which really hurt, and made me groan into the ground. After a similar amount of time, I edged again. It's much easier to control my edges when I'm cold, I noticed. Finally, I took the mixing bowl. It's clear and plastic, the rim being the size of a dinner plate and the base being the size of a saucer. I had to sit up a bit and place the bowl upside down between my knees, and slowly sat on it. I adjusted the clips so they all went outwards following the curve of the bowl, and I started to grind on it. I thought about how I would have to drink from that mug later, which aroused me even more, making me grind faster against the bowl. I tried to stay as silent as possible, kind of shaking against the bowl so the clips didn't hit the bowl. Once I edged for the third time, I got my stuff and turned to what I thought was my door, this was very difficult as I felt I might hit something, not being able to see and all. I did too, bumping into the fence on my right hand neighbors. I took off the blindfold and saw that I had turned too far. I was very scared they might see me and jogged/ran for the door. Then I noticed how muddy my shins and feet were. Wiping off my soles with tissues I decided I should do tzzzr's dare as well, and got the egg timer. I set it for two minutes and lay there. My garden is quite big as well so I did a quick 'tour' and skipped around my garden once, after laying down (I didn't realize I did this dare backwards). Once finished I realized how muddy I was, so I wiped my feet again, and have written this report. Like the first dare said, I'm going to take a bath to wash off the mud and edge 10 more times. I may be a while. Thank you for the dares!
My Kinktalk:
http://www.kinktalk.com/talk/member.php?u=36865
Debble is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Debble for this post:
Old 11-07-2016, 12:46 PM   #32
tzzzr
getDare Succubus

Enjoy your bath!

Thanks!
tzzzr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2016, 12:57 PM   #33
grinser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Debble View Post
OK, so first I had to apply some toothpaste to my pussy lips which wasn't too bad, but then I had to put 2 chip clips on each pussy lip. It was dreadful, I screamed a little and did a bit of a dance with each one before taking a break. I adjusted them a little to make them hurt less, but I was still a little teary eyed. My garden is empty, which is a problem because I needed to edge 3 times, twice without my hands. Grinser said I could bring some items so I used one of my tea mugs (it's green) and a plastic mixing bowl. I couldn't put on the scarf blindfold until I had opened the door, because I had to open it with a key. I put the mug and scarf into the bowl and stood outside, then placed the bowl on the floor. I wasn't very worried about people seeing me, because it had gone dark outside and the fence is up to my waist and wooden, so there was less chance of being seen. I was freezing from the cold, so I decided to do the dare quickly. I couldn't tell if my neighbors were there or not, because the bush blocked my view before putting the blindfold on (but the dark concealed me, I usually can't see my neighbors in this dark either, so I pray it works vice versa). I bent down, feeling for my bowl before I picked it up and walked 15 steps exactly before kneeling. The ground was very cold and a bit wet since it rained earlier today. I clenched my teeth to stop them chattering and felt for my pussy. The cold distracted me from my pain but my pussy still hurt to touch despite being a bit numb. The toothpaste also made touching it a bit worse, because it was minty and stung more. I was still very nervous and was slumped over a bit to cover myself more, and continued rubbing my pussy. I was very wet from being outside and, trying my hardest, reached my first edge soon enough. I'm not sure if this is cheating, but I cupped the mug in my hands and rubbed the mug against my pussy, The mug was very smooth, which was nice, but also pressed against the clips and hitting them, going clackety clack, which really hurt, and made me groan into the ground. After a similar amount of time, I edged again. It's much easier to control my edges when I'm cold, I noticed. Finally, I took the mixing bowl. It's clear and plastic, the rim being the size of a dinner plate and the base being the size of a saucer. I had to sit up a bit and place the bowl upside down between my knees, and slowly sat on it. I adjusted the clips so they all went outwards following the curve of the bowl, and I started to grind on it. I thought about how I would have to drink from that mug later, which aroused me even more, making me grind faster against the bowl. I tried to stay as silent as possible, kind of shaking against the bowl so the clips didn't hit the bowl. Once I edged for the third time, I got my stuff and turned to what I thought was my door, this was very difficult as I felt I might hit something, not being able to see and all. I did too, bumping into the fence on my right hand neighbors. I took off the blindfold and saw that I had turned too far. I was very scared they might see me and jogged/ran for the door. Then I noticed how muddy my shins and feet were. Wiping off my soles with tissues I decided I should do tzzzr's dare as well, and got the egg timer. I set it for two minutes and lay there. My garden is quite big as well so I did a quick 'tour' and skipped around my garden once, after laying down (I didn't realize I did this dare backwards). Once finished I realized how muddy I was, so I wiped my feet again, and have written this report. Like the first dare said, I'm going to take a bath to wash off the mud and edge 10 more times. I may be a while. Thank you for the dares!
Well done, enjoy ur earned bath. but dont cum ;P

when finish do your female shower hygenic things (u know, creaming your body dry your hair...) naked in front of the window that is at the street. keep the lights on.
Old 11-07-2016, 02:09 PM   #34
Debble
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by grinser View Post
Well done, enjoy ur earned bath. but dont cum ;P

when finish do your female shower hygenic things (u know, creaming your body dry your hair...) naked in front of the window that is at the street. keep the lights on.
Sorry, but I did all of that just now before getting back and reading this.
My Kinktalk:
Old 11-07-2016, 02:33 PM   #35
grinser

well, shitt happens, i will up on with an other one later. i realy enjoyed your report. i will make a more creativ dare but let me think about.
Old 11-07-2016, 02:39 PM   #36
Taz55
Distinguished Member

Did you ever shave your pubic hair? You Mentioned that yesterday. Also are you opposed to peeing in your garden?
Old 11-07-2016, 02:52 PM   #37
Debble
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz55 View Post
Did you ever shave your pubic hair? You Mentioned that yesterday. Also are you opposed to peeing in your garden?
No I haven't shaved, and I'm not peeing in my garden.
My Kinktalk:
Old 11-07-2016, 03:13 PM   #38
kinkicamslave
getDare Sweetheart

I have a dare idea for you, use a window preferably facing street / front of house and one that you can either kneel on the window ledge or stand on the window ledge, it would be better kneeling. Take the Vaseline with you and get naked, now kneel on window ledge and spread knees as wide apart as you comfortable can now smear a good amount of Vaseline on the window ledge between your knees this way if someone does walk past you can't close your legs, or if you try to they should slide back apart try remain on window ledge for 10 mins or as long as you dare. Also refrain from jumping off the window ledge if someone does walk past you may attempt to close legs but I know your not keen on getting messy either! Also put your hands on you head so you can pull yourself up and slide legs together.

LIKES- Bondage, Humiliation, CBT, mild-hard pain, whipping spanking, Degrading,Chastity, Teasing, Denial, Messy, Anal, Semi-Public, Latex, Fetish clothing/Toys

LIMITS-Scat, piss, extreme pain, others/family/friends involved, full public or anything plain stupid
dares lasting for too long depending on dare.

Last edited by kinkicamslave; 11-07-2016 at 03:14 PM. Reason: Added more
kinkicamslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2016, 03:48 PM   #39
Debble
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinkicamslave View Post
I have a dare idea for you, use a window preferably facing street / front of house and one that you can either kneel on the window ledge or stand on the window ledge, it would be better kneeling. Take the Vaseline with you and get naked, now kneel on window ledge and spread knees as wide apart as you comfortable can now smear a good amount of Vaseline on the window ledge between your knees this way if someone does walk past you can't close your legs, or if you try to they should slide back apart try remain on window ledge for 10 mins or as long as you dare. Also refrain from jumping off the window ledge if someone does walk past you may attempt to close legs but I know your not keen on getting messy either! Also put your hands on you head so you can pull yourself up and slide legs together.
OK I did your dare. First I knelt on the ledge of my living room window to see how wide my legs could get. It was quite big so I had plenty of room to be on without falling off the ledge. To do this I had to hold onto the handles where the windows open, and my breasts were pressed against the glass, which was cold and very revealing. My knees were about 2 feet apart, so I got down and smushed down the vaseline, which took up most of the tub. Now I was ready I set the egg timer for 10 minutes and prepared myself on the window sill. It was humiliating, especially with my breasts pressed against the glass, which warmed up after a while. I had nowhere to look but outside so I was constantly looking out for people. I didn't understand what you meant by trying to close my legs if someone walked by, because I would still be really exposed. A woman was walking past and I was terrified, just staring at her hoping she wouldn't see me. But she did see me, and looked down at the pavement straightaway and walked off quickly. It was so scary I froze; I didn't recognize her but I'm worried that she might know me or something, but it also made me incredibly horny. This was close to the end, maybe minute 9, so when the timer went off I practically jumped from the window so no one else could see me.
My Kinktalk:
Old 11-07-2016, 04:35 PM   #40
Debble
getDare Sweetheart

OK everyone I'm done today, I may or may not be back tomorrow. Goodnight!
My Kinktalk:
Old 11-08-2016, 11:17 AM   #41
Debble
getDare Sweetheart

3rd day without cumming! I'm back for more dares too, so post what you want. Thank you again!
My Kinktalk:
Old 11-08-2016, 12:25 PM   #42
tzzzr
getDare Succubus

I like outside, back to the garden with you! Take a blindfold with you.

Set a timer for five minutes and blindfold yourself. Work yourself to an edge stopping if you need to.

Repeat three times.
tzzzr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2016, 12:27 PM   #43
showme1

I have a dare for you to complete,what I would like you to do is to open the back door to your house and place a chair in the door way,I now want you to sit on this chair in full view of anyone who can see and completely shave your pussy. I then want you to walk bottomless to the street and time yourself to see how long you will stay there before you chicken out.
showme1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2016, 02:10 PM   #44
Debble
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by showme1 View Post
I have a dare for you to complete,what I would like you to do is to open the back door to your house and place a chair in the door way,I now want you to sit on this chair in full view of anyone who can see and completely shave your pussy. I then want you to walk bottomless to the street and time yourself to see how long you will stay there before you chicken out.
First off, I opened my back door, checking to see if the coast was clear. No one was there, it was just as cold as yesterday, and got a chair from the kitchen to sit on. I also got a blue bathrobe and hung it from the pegs next to my back door in case someone did show up. I set it so the chair's front legs were pressed against the door frame. My back door has a small passageway leading to it, wide enough for one and a half people, so there wasn't much room to move around when the chair took up the space. So I moved the chair back to the kitchen (so I could have more room, it was only temporary, I moved it back) and closed the door. I went to the bathroom and got my razor and some shaving cream, then back to the kitchen and prepared a cup of warm water to soak the razor with and a bowl (the same mixing bowl, clear and plastic) to collect all of the hair and cream. Then I stripped and opened the back door, wetting my pubes beforehand with the kitchen tap. The cold made my tits stand out and really cooled down the water on my pubic hair. I also did a quick look to see if my neighbors were out, but they weren't (probably because of the cold). I went to the kitchen, bringing back the bowl, razor, cream and water. I set the bowl on the little ledge outside of the door, and the cream and water in the right corner of the passageway for easy access. Next I brought the chair, walking backwards with it, so I could sit on it without difficulty. When I sat down, I saw that my knees were outside of the door, and my feet were on each side of the bowl, so my legs were a bit spread. This was when I was sat up which wasn't ideal to shave with, so I needed to shimmy until my bum was on the edge of the seat nearly; my pussy pretty much outside. It felt a bit awkward, but a little adjustment made it more comfortable. The cold was drying most of the water so I applied the shaving cream, leaving my hand creamy; I washed it in the glass cup. Holding the razor in reverse, I started shaving down my body, with the grain. After about five minutes, and some more cream in other places that didn't shave well, my pubes were short and scratchy, like a 5 'o' clock shadow, but brown. I prefer my pubes to be smooth both ways by shaving against the grain too, but I didn't want to risk being caught. I got up and picked up the chair, moving it back to the kitchen (I go a bit of cream on it by accident). Then I put on the bathrobe and pick up all the other things: the bowl, the razor; the cup and the cream. I left it all in the bowl by the sink to clean up. Then closed the door. The cold wasn't as bad for me like yesterday, when I was properly outside, but still gave me goosebumps all over. Thank you for the dare!
My Kinktalk:
Old 11-08-2016, 02:20 PM   #45
grinser

just getting home from work, give me 20 minutes and u get your dare

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
public humiliation, public nudity, window dares