samk7675

Put a messy item in your underwear and give yourself a wedgie for 5 minutes
Old 11-06-2016, 01:52 PM   #17
Debble
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz55 View Post
Alright I'll try to give something that pushes you. ^^

You should be naked again for this one. Write slut across your stomach then rub vaseline on your tits and pussy and massage them for a few minutes. Take 4 chip clips and put them on your nipples. Take the 3 clothes pins you have and put 2 on your pussy lips and the other on your clit. Again add some tooth paste to you clit and nipples. Now blindfold yourself edge 3 times "standing" in front of each window of your house(12 total) starting with the back garden windows. After each window remove move 2 and add 2 chip clips; and add 3 more clothes pins to either your pussy or tits, then write one more word on your body. After you finish your edges take off the chip clips and clothes pins and massage your breasts and pussy again with vaseline for a 1 minute then masturbate to orgasm at any window you want, or if daring in the cold outside your house.
Ok, so I wrote slut across my stomach, but I didn't rub vaseline on my tits or pussy, because the chip clips and clothes pegs would slip off. I hope you don't mind. I rubbed toothpaste on my pussy and tits, of course, stinging me. Then I took the chip clips (sigh ) and put two on each nipple. It was a tight fit, and hurt like crazy so I had to gasp/scream. Next, I put two clothes pegs on my pussy lips and one one my clit. They hurt bad bad but nothing like the chip clips. Combined with the toothpaste it was hell. I took a scarf and waddled upstairs to my room before standing in front o the window. Then I tied the scarf like a blindfold and edged 3 times like you ordered. It was difficult getting around the pegs, but once I found a position I went wild. So many things were on my mind: the pain, who could be watching, how wet I was from the first two. After edging all three times, I took off the scarf and waddled to the kitchen. I also switched two chip clips, then added another two, one one each breast making a line one three (so painful!). I adjusted the two pegs on my pussy lips to make room for thirds and one more on my left earlobe. I took the marker again and wrote 'wet' on my neck. I couldn't believe I had to repeat this three more times. Then I stood in front of the kitchen window before tying my scarf blindfold on. Like before I edged 3 times, me getting more and more wet from it all. Once done I added two more chip clips; my tits were getting red now. It hurt less the further away the clip was from my aereola. There was room for my pussy lips so I added two more and one on my other earlobe. I wrote 'cheap' on my left upper arm. Then I waddled back upstairs, chip clips and pegs in hand, to the street window, and masturbated. I edged 3 more times. Each edge took less and less times to complete, probably because I was at higher and higher levels of horniness. Once I finished edging, I had just enough room for two more pussy pegs and two more tit clips. I did them just barely, One tit clip falling off so I had to re-apply, firmly. The last clothes peg on my tongue. This time I wrote 'stupid' because I shouldn't have taken such a painful dare. The thought of being seen was shrouded by my pain. Finally I stood at the street window in the living room. Doing the same as before I edged three more times, all in under a minute maybe. I was extremely horny. I had to put three pegs all on my tongue, which was dry from sticking out for so long. The two chip clips went on top of each breast for there was no room. My pussy and tits felt numb at this point. I didn't blindfold myself that time, I forgot to, sorry. Finally I braced my self, and slowly took off the pegs and clips one by one. It was torture, I can still pain pain, and there are clear marks on my tits. I actually had to lie down for a bit (10 minutes) before typing my report. As I read through I realized I hadn't cum. So I got up and decided to go outside. I went into my back garden, about a meter from the door, and frigged myself until I came. No one was around, and there was a bush covering me anyway. I came so much I felt myself being drained for something like hours. It was so intense from holding back I moaned a little (I'm very quiet). It was absolutely freezing though so I ran back inside and stood by the heater for warmth. I loved/hated this dare, so thank you and curse you.
My Kinktalk:
http://www.kinktalk.com/talk/member.php?u=36865
Debble is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Debble for this post:
Old 11-06-2016, 01:57 PM   #18
Debble
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by samk7675 View Post
Put a messy item in your underwear and give yourself a wedgie for 5 minutes
Sorry but i'm not a fan of messy.
My Kinktalk:
Old 11-06-2016, 02:57 PM   #19
Taz55
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Debble View Post
Ok, so I wrote slut across my stomach, but I didn't rub vaseline on my tits or pussy, because the chip clips and clothes pegs would slip off. I hope you don't mind. I rubbed toothpaste on my pussy and tits, of course, stinging me. Then I took the chip clips (sigh ) and put two on each nipple. It was a tight fit, and hurt like crazy so I had to gasp/scream. Next, I put two clothes pegs on my pussy lips and one one my clit. They hurt bad bad but nothing like the chip clips. Combined with the toothpaste it was hell. I took a scarf and waddled upstairs to my room before standing in front o the window. Then I tied the scarf like a blindfold and edged 3 times like you ordered. It was difficult getting around the pegs, but once I found a position I went wild. So many things were on my mind: the pain, who could be watching, how wet I was from the first two. After edging all three times, I took off the scarf and waddled to the kitchen. I also switched two chip clips, then added another two, one one each breast making a line one three (so painful!). I adjusted the two pegs on my pussy lips to make room for thirds and one more on my left earlobe. I took the marker again and wrote 'wet' on my neck. I couldn't believe I had to repeat this three more times. Then I stood in front of the kitchen window before tying my scarf blindfold on. Like before I edged 3 times, me getting more and more wet from it all. Once done I added two more chip clips; my tits were getting red now. It hurt less the further away the clip was from my aereola. There was room for my pussy lips so I added two more and one on my other earlobe. I wrote 'cheap' on my left upper arm. Then I waddled back upstairs, chip clips and pegs in hand, to the street window, and masturbated. I edged 3 more times. Each edge took less and less times to complete, probably because I was at higher and higher levels of horniness. Once I finished edging, I had just enough room for two more pussy pegs and two more tit clips. I did them just barely, One tit clip falling off so I had to re-apply, firmly. The last clothes peg on my tongue. This time I wrote 'stupid' because I shouldn't have taken such a painful dare. The thought of being seen was shrouded by my pain. Finally I stood at the street window in the living room. Doing the same as before I edged three more times, all in under a minute maybe. I was extremely horny. I had to put three pegs all on my tongue, which was dry from sticking out for so long. The two chip clips went on top of each breast for there was no room. My pussy and tits felt numb at this point. I didn't blindfold myself that time, I forgot to, sorry. Finally I braced my self, and slowly took off the pegs and clips one by one. It was torture, I can still pain pain, and there are clear marks on my tits. I actually had to lie down for a bit (10 minutes) before typing my report. As I read through I realized I hadn't cum. So I got up and decided to go outside. I went into my back garden, about a meter from the door, and frigged myself until I came. No one was around, and there was a bush covering me anyway. I came so much I felt myself being drained for something like hours. It was so intense from holding back I moaned a little (I'm very quiet). It was absolutely freezing though so I ran back inside and stood by the heater for warmth. I loved/hated this dare, so thank you and curse you.
Nicely done, and great report. You did good even though it may have been a bit too much for you to handle. Hate or Love its all the same, if you want more just let me know ^^
Old 11-06-2016, 03:07 PM   #20
Debble
getDare Sweetheart

From now on it's no more orgasms, just edges!
My Kinktalk:
Old 11-06-2016, 03:12 PM   #21
Sasahara
getDare Devil

Start by tying your wrists together in front of you with rubber bands in a figure 8. Then tie two strings to the rubber bands so that they'll pull as you move your hands around, and attach those to chip clips (yes, you guessed right- those will be on your nipples). This will make it a little more difficult to play with yourself. Then Id like you to get a bunch of very thin things like Q-tips. Each one that you put into your ass (lubed with vaseline) gets you 2 minutes of time. During this time, you'll be in front of your bedroom window, light on behind you, naked. Using toothpaste on your fingers, playing with yourself. After each time you edge, you can take a q-tip out. If you still have time left when you're out of q-tips, you can keep edging until the timer goes off. If you still have Q-tips left inside when the timer goes, you have to double the number of q-tips in you and start again.
Old 11-06-2016, 03:53 PM   #22
Debble
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasahara View Post
Start by tying your wrists together in front of you with rubber bands in a figure 8. Then tie two strings to the rubber bands so that they'll pull as you move your hands around, and attach those to chip clips (yes, you guessed right- those will be on your nipples). This will make it a little more difficult to play with yourself. Then Id like you to get a bunch of very thin things like Q-tips. Each one that you put into your ass (lubed with vaseline) gets you 2 minutes of time. During this time, you'll be in front of your bedroom window, light on behind you, naked. Using toothpaste on your fingers, playing with yourself. After each time you edge, you can take a q-tip out. If you still have time left when you're out of q-tips, you can keep edging until the timer goes off. If you still have Q-tips left inside when the timer goes, you have to double the number of q-tips in you and start again.
I had to get some stuff from the stationary cupboard for this one. First I took some string and measured the length between my tits and pussy, then doubled the length and cut it. Next I tied each end to a chip clip. I got a box of cotton buds and one by one, dipped them in vaseline before putting them in in my ass. It was a very new feeling, fuzzy and waxy on my anus walls, and felt much bigger than it looked. I got to 10 and figured that was enough. So I had 20 minutes to edge ten times. I attached the clips to my tits, wincing, and put the rubber band between the bend in the string. After putting one hand in the band, I twisted it and placed my other hand through the band as well. My hands were tied with each on one side of the string. I brought an egg timer from the kitchen table upstairs and placed it on my desk. Beforehand, I squeezed a line of toothpaste across two fingertips in my right hand and had the timer in the left. I turned on the light and set the timer for 20 minutes. It's was about 10:25, so no one was outside, but it still greatly turned me on to be in view, with a spotlight on me. Walking with the buds in my ass was weird, I could feel them point the opposite direction of the foot I moved forward. I started rubbing my pussy with my right hand. Tying the string to the clips took some of the length, and with the band being a bit (not too) tight, I could feel the clips get tugged when I touched my pussy, very painful. I continued rubbing my pussy, feeling a burn from the toothpaste, which got worse as my pussy got more sensitive from edging. Edging was fairly easy (I've had practice) but I got a 'sex-boost' from thinking of how dirty I was, playing with my ass. With each edge my pussy got more sensitive to the burning and that felt great. In the end, I managed to edge ten times in 12 minutes, so I kept edging for another 8 minutes, getting 16 when the timer went off. I freed my hands from the rubber band and took off the clips (thank goodness, even though it still hurt after a while) and took out the cotton buds. The Vaseline made it easy, and I got them out all at once, then flushed them. I washed the toothpaste off my hands and pussy too. Thank you for the dare, my pussy is very wet!
My Kinktalk:
Old 11-06-2016, 03:56 PM   #23
Debble
getDare Sweetheart

OK, I'm done for today, gonna get dressed and go to bed. I'll continue this tomorrow maybe, saying something like "hey guess who's back?" or something. Goodnight.
My Kinktalk:
Old 11-07-2016, 10:37 AM   #24
Debble
getDare Sweetheart

Hey guess who's back? I been home for about 20 minutes and am ready for more dares! I was in the shower for nearly an hour washing off all of the marker and vaseline from my body.

Also, because orgasms are no longer a reward, I have bought a box of celebrations to replace them, a nice idea I had at University.
My Kinktalk:
Old 11-07-2016, 10:44 AM   #25
tzzzr
getDare Succubus

Let's start you out simple today, strip naked and stand in front of each window in your house for one minute.
tzzzr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2016, 11:03 AM   #26
grinser

its hard to dont double dares, but i tried.

attach 2 Chip clips to every pussy lip. Take on a blindfold or a something simular. Smear some toothpaste inside of your pussy.

No go in your garden (You've sayed you didnt mind). Remember u are blind. Even on the Way outside. Knee in the Middle of your Garden and edge 3 Times. First one can be with your Hand. Second and third one not. Be creativ. (You've sayed u didnt mind)

Remove the Blindfold AFTER getting inside again. So you will never now if someone secretly enjoied your show
And now take a hot bath relax yourself and edge alot. Lets say 10 Times but hold them long. And no cumming, becouse you like it and you know it

woud be nice to get a dare back ;P
Have fun and enjoy
Old 11-07-2016, 11:03 AM   #27
Debble
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by tzzzr View Post
Let's start you out simple today, strip naked and stand in front of each window in your house for one minute.
I did this one easily. I used the egg timer and stood in front of each window naked. First the living room, then the kitchen, then my room, and finally the upstairs street window. Two people walked past my house whilst I stood by the last window. Thank you for the dare!
My Kinktalk:
Old 11-07-2016, 11:20 AM   #28
tzzzr
getDare Succubus

While standing in front of your front window write "Slut" down your chest.
Old 11-07-2016, 11:22 AM   #29
Debble
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by tzzzr View Post
While standing in front of your front window write "Slut" down your chest.
Just did this one!
My Kinktalk:
Old 11-07-2016, 11:24 AM   #30
tzzzr
getDare Succubus

That was quick, go take a tour of your garden.

Lay down face up in the grass for two minutes. Set your egg timer. You can play / explore if you want

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
public humiliation, public nudity, window dares