Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Kink and Education

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-20-2023, 01:52 AM   #1
pluky
getDare Devil

Pencil Deleting a rule in a DS

Both Subs and Doms are very welcome to share their feelings about this, it would help me put things into perspective and I would appreciate it.

How do you feel about pretty much having to let go of a rule that has been there for a while to suit a Sub's needs and current abilities ? Do you see it as a sort of a failure ? Or rather just a sign there's open communication and willingness to adapt ?

Have you ever experienced this ? Did it hurt to lose what might have started to feel like a part of you or your routine ? Or do you embrace change without any sadness ?

___

I personally have struggled with a rule from the start but wanted to really give it my best try before ruling it out or saying I can't, so I struggled against it and eventually after sharing my difficulty to keep up with it, the rule was deleted.

While not having to do it should be what I need, it made me incredibly sad to lose something I've been trying to do for almost 3 months, even if I struggled with it.

I also feel like I failed my Dom if I ever put them in a position where they have to make compromises, have less expectations. I understand that it's normal but I can't help feeling a little guilty, giving them more is always good, giving them less is always bad, I just wish I never had to ask for less.

About kik games : I don't want people who don't have a GD account to contact me for kik games which are aimed at the users of this site.

Also, I do not respond to accounts that aren't at least as old as mine.

29 F
Likes, Dislikes, Limits.
pluky is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk