Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Kink and Education

Old 07-13-2023, 10:40 PM   #1
VeronikaAnalSubSlut

Default Begging

Hey, this is a question mostly directed to all the dom's out there.

How what does make the begging of someone good?

It does happen quite often to me that I have to beg for something be allowed, or not to be doen etc.
But I always feel like it is unsatisfying for the dom.

I dont know if it's because English isn't my first language and I have difficulty expressing myself, or I just don't get what they want from me. It always feels like I'm saying the same thing multiple times just formulate it in differently.

So what do you want to hear when you tell someone to beg for it?

I end up not liking to beg as I fell I do a terrible job and don't work any effort into it.

I also don't have a real starting point to go from. Maybe some example would be great, but where would I get those?
Feeling kinda lost with this.

Especially if I try and get told to continue and I just don't know what to say besides to repeat myself... I really don't know where to go and what say.

Sry this endet up being kinda a rant with me letting out my frustration on this topic. Though feedback is still very welcome.

kik: Anal.Sub.Slut or just PM

Wallclaimer: veronika
AMA

Last edited by VeronikaAnalSubSlut; 07-13-2023 at 11:13 PM.
VeronikaAnalSubSlut is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to VeronikaAnalSubSlut for this post:
Old 07-13-2023, 11:11 PM   #2
pluky
getDare Devil

I'm pretty sure it's supposed to be repetitive and quite pathetic, and it's kind of part of the point.

If that was IRL, you would be able to join your facial expression and body language to the words, so it might feel more limiting online.

About kik games : I don't want people who don't have a GD account to contact me for kik games which are aimed at the users of this site.

Also, I do not respond to accounts that aren't at least as old as mine.

29 F
Likes, Dislikes, Limits.
pluky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2023, 11:13 PM   #3
pluky
getDare Devil

Try taking a look at this maybe https://www.literotica.com/s/how-to-beg

About kik games : I don't want people who don't have a GD account to contact me for kik games which are aimed at the users of this site.

29 F
Likes, Dislikes, Limits.
The following 3 users say Thank You to pluky for this post:
Old 07-13-2023, 11:21 PM   #4
VeronikaAnalSubSlut

Quote:
Originally Posted by pluky View Post
Try taking a look at this maybe https://www.literotica.com/s/how-to-beg
This was really helpful. Thanks a lot.
Being a bit more descriptive about me might help a lot.

This online being online is definitely a limiting factor, but I still can try to at least get on my knees if I'm not already.

Thanks a lot.

AMA
Old 07-14-2023, 03:22 AM   #5
MasterZp
Distinguished Member

Default The discomfort

For me, part of the point of making a sub beg is to make them uncomfortable and possibly humiliated. Forcing them to articulate their feelings and desires can be very powerful. It also makes them are more active participant in their submission. They have to be vocal about their thoughts and feelings, which makes it all more sincere and exciting for me. Repetition is part of the point too, so don’t be worried about that. The key is to be as genuine as you can. If you don’t know what to say, don’t hide that. Let your Dom guide you. And it’s ok to ask questions to, at least or me. But make them about how you can do better. How you might be able to please them. For me at least, I know my sub feels strongly aroused being made to speak her desire out loud and having to articulate her place and role. She struggles with it, but it also pushes her deeper into subspace.
Likes: Domination, humiliation, bondage, exhibitionism, giving dares, tasks, punishments, orgasm control/denial, controlling aspects of a sub's life like how they dress, how and when they eat, when they use the bathroom, their sexual adventures.

I'm only looking for female subs/slaves, so please no men.

Limits: scat, pee, blood, kids, knives, extreme pain, anything illegal
MasterZp is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to MasterZp for this post:
Old 07-14-2023, 11:47 AM   #6
MissyK

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterZp View Post
For me, part of the point of making a sub beg is to make them uncomfortable and possibly humiliated. Forcing them to articulate their feelings and desires can be very powerful. It also makes them are more active participant in their submission. They have to be vocal about their thoughts and feelings, which makes it all more sincere and exciting for me. Repetition is part of the point too, so don’t be worried about that. The key is to be as genuine as you can. If you don’t know what to say, don’t hide that. Let your Dom guide you. And it’s ok to ask questions to, at least or me. But make them about how you can do better. How you might be able to please them. For me at least, I know my sub feels strongly aroused being made to speak her desire out loud and having to articulate her place and role. She struggles with it, but it also pushes her deeper into subspace.
I agree with this for the most part

I do a ton of humiliation and one my favorite ways is to make my partner ask for that humiliating thing we both know they want but don't want to admit. So I make them ask for it, then I make them beg for it. Lots of pleading and desperation. Then I might make fun of them for begging for something so humiliating. Or I'll simply say no and let them sit with it. There's a lot of different roads it can take

I've found though, that when you get someone begging, a lot of the time desires they hadn't meant to share will come out. I tell them to beg to be my sissy. They ask to be my pathetic useless sissy. That gives me better insight into their headspace and the tone they're wanting.

If you're struggling with begging, I always recommend saying "I want...." then fill in the blank. You want to be my sissy, you want to feel humiliated by me. You want to idk be an object for my amusement. It becomes closer to sharing fantasies and dirty talk, which is easier for a lot of people to do
The following user says Thank You to MissyK for this post:
Old 07-14-2023, 01:10 PM   #7
VeronikaAnalSubSlut

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissyK View Post
I agree with this for the most part

I do a ton of humiliation and one my favorite ways is to make my partner ask for that humiliating thing we both know they want but don't want to admit. So I make them ask for it, then I make them beg for it. Lots of pleading and desperation. Then I might make fun of them for begging for something so humiliating. Or I'll simply say no and let them sit with it. There's a lot of different roads it can take

I've found though, that when you get someone begging, a lot of the time desires they hadn't meant to share will come out. I tell them to beg to be my sissy. They ask to be my pathetic useless sissy. That gives me better insight into their headspace and the tone they're wanting.

If you're struggling with begging, I always recommend saying "I want...." then fill in the blank. You want to be my sissy, you want to feel humiliated by me. You want to idk be an object for my amusement. It becomes closer to sharing fantasies and dirty talk, which is easier for a lot of people to do
The "I want..." approach is something I've never even thought about. If my brain doesn't forget it I will probably start using it.

As for the better insight thing, I also sometimes add more adjectives like that but don't always completely mean it. Most of the time I do, but sometimes I'm just out of ideas what else to say.

Thanks a lot for the input.

AMA
Old 07-14-2023, 01:19 PM   #8
MissyK

I think it's also important for the dom to know when to end the begging. I'm not personally interested in making someone beg for 10 minutes. At a certain point, in my opinion, the words lose their meaning and affect. If you say "please" in repetition for 5 minutes solid, it'll stop feeling like a word

I don't want that to happen when I'm making my partners beg, so I keep it pretty short
Old 07-14-2023, 07:32 PM   #9
pluky
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by VeronikaAnalSubSlut View Post
The "I want..." approach is something I've never even thought about. If my brain doesn't forget it I will probably start using it.

As for the better insight thing, I also sometimes add more adjectives like that but don't always completely mean it. Most of the time I do, but sometimes I'm just out of ideas what else to say.

Thanks a lot for the input.

The "I want" road might not work with every Dom, you have to try and see what yours likes, they might tell you that you have to ask and plead not state what you want for example.

29 F
Likes, Dislikes, Limits.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
begging, question