M / 33 / EU

LIKES / PM DARES / TRUTHS / AMA
kaiman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2021, 09:26 PM   #1472
kamita721
Truth or Dare Junkie

EDGE again please.

PM Dares

Likes: Bondage, impact, pain, nipple pain, teasing, bratting, games, chance games, creative/complex tasks

Dislikes: Boring (corner time, lines, etc), cold/ice, CBT, anal, diaper, messy, (pre)cum eating, toothpaste

Limits: Anything I say no to. Blood, illegal, invovling non-consenting people, Most gags and other mouth stuff (these are fine if they do not stress my jaw), face pics

Toys:
kamita721 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2021, 09:27 PM   #1473
kaiman
getDare Zealot

EDGE with Butterfly Wings

Proud owner of a worthless bunny

M / 33 / EU

Old 02-04-2021, 09:28 PM   #1474
kamita721
Truth or Dare Junkie

I don't get that reference

EDGE

PM Dares

Likes: Bondage, impact, pain, nipple pain, teasing, bratting, games, chance games, creative/complex tasks

Dislikes: Boring (corner time, lines, etc), cold/ice, CBT, anal, diaper, messy, (pre)cum eating, toothpaste

Limits: Anything I say no to. Blood, illegal, invovling non-consenting people, Most gags and other mouth stuff (these are fine if they do not stress my jaw), face pics

Toys:
Old 02-04-2021, 09:28 PM   #1475
kaiman
getDare Zealot

Smashing Pumpkins

Here comes your EDGE

M / 33 / EU

Old 02-04-2021, 09:30 PM   #1476
kamita721
Truth or Dare Junkie

As long as its adding an EDGE

PM Dares

Toys:
Old 02-04-2021, 09:30 PM   #1477
kaiman
getDare Zealot

Jerry Was an EDGE Driver

M / 33 / EU

Old 02-04-2021, 09:32 PM   #1478
kamita721
Truth or Dare Junkie

All the EDGEs please

PM Dares

Toys:
Old 02-04-2021, 09:32 PM   #1479
kaiman
getDare Zealot

Alice in EDGEs was too short damn

M / 33 / EU

Old 02-04-2021, 09:36 PM   #1480
Lola Bunny
Truth or Dare Junkie

This is an ADMIN post that violates the following rules:

Multiple keywords in a post.

The cost of those bullets means that EVIL was activated. I've come up with the following options. Sorry Kamita, with you reactivating the EDGE keyword, your suggestion of going no touch is no longer a viable option to offer right now.

I did end up being inspired to bring back a modified trap game as an option at your suggestion of being inspired by carrots - kind of round about, but I think it still matches. And Kaiman, not 100% sure the betting I came up with was what you envisioned, but we'll see which option people like best.

Everyone has 24 hours from the time this is posted to get their votes in.

OPTION A - Trap 2.0

Once a week, each player can once again set a trap. This time the trap can be set at their convenience. A player should put text behind two different spoilers to set the trap.

Under one trap should be something bad for Lola. Examples:
  • Text for Lola to post in the thread.
  • A modification for how to complete a keyword task for the next 24 hours.

Rules for these bad things -
  • Text can include up to three keywords for Lola to post. You cannot force Lola to make an error in the text. Anything she posts in your text that has an error cannot be used against her to force a +1 to all keywords.
  • Modifications cannot tell Lola she's not allowed to complete a task at all. That's what the WAIT A MINUTE power is for. But you can place limits like "You can only delay your pee while listening to sounds of rain." or "You can only hit your thighs if you wait 5 seconds between hits." Lola will have to do at least one session that includes the keyword indicated, which will also be the counter to start the 24 hours.

Under the second spoiler should be something that is either a reward or something nice for Lola Examples:
  • Reducing a keyword task for Lola
  • A kind word saying something you like about Lola

Rules for these good things -
  • You can only reduce a single task by a maximum of three.
  • Be genuine with your praise if you're going to leave it.

Think of something else that could fit in the good or bad spoiler? Feel free to put it in there, but Lola will have the final say on whether something outside of the suggestions above is fair and within the spirit of the trap game.

OPTION B - Wanna Bet?

A new power will be added called WANNA BET? It can be used once a day by one player only. Remember since it's a power, you would not be able to use any other powers again that day.

The player who uses the power can post a keyword they would like to bet on, how much they are betting and in a spoiler, they will post the roll they got from rolling 1D100. Lola will then roll as well. Whoever gets the higher number wins.

It would look something like this:

WANNA BET? I am betting 10 EDGEs that my roll is higher than yours.
Spoiler:

If Lola rolls 51 or higher (in this example), then she wins and the person who bet her must complete the 10 EDGEs before they can add to her keywords again. Additionally, Lola can reduce that keyword by half, rounded down, of what was bet (by 5 in this case).

In this example, if Lola rolls a 50 or lower (tie goes to the player, not Lola), then she loses, and she has to add 10 to her EDGEs. Alternatively, Lola can opt to take her loss in denial time instead if she would prefer. She would add 1 hour of denial time to her current date for every number she lost by. (So if she rolled 25 in this example, she could choose to either take 25 hours of denial or the 10 EDGEs that were bet.) In a case of losing on a tie, it would be treated as losing by 1 for adding to her denial time.

A few rules:
  • The person placing the bet must decide how much and what they are betting BEFORE rolling the D100 (we're using the honor system, of course).
  • You cannot bet more than 25 on any given bet.
  • If you lose and have to complete the task, completion cannot be used to add to Lola's keywords per the "Following the Leader" modification.
  • If you bet EDGEs, keep in mind that part of completing EDGEs in this thread means you agree to being denied for 24 hours after your last EDGE is completed (unless you are already denied for longer than that 24 hour mark, then you don't have to add more denial time).
  • Using a keyword for the bet is not considered using the keyword. This means that usage while setting up the bet will not be added to Lola's tasks, but it also means you can bet on a disabled keyword without getting in trouble.
  • You cannot bet on permanently disabled keywords.
  • You cannot bet on DRINK, HOLD, VOICE, EVIL, MODIFY, or COMBO
  • Don't worry if you forget to put the roll in a spoiler. It's more fun for Lola if she doesn't know the result before she rolls, but knowing it in advance will not cause her to cheat.

Do's and Don'ts of Addressing Lola Bunny

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

Toys

PM Dares
Lola Bunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2021, 09:38 PM   #1481
kaiman
getDare Zealot

They both seems really nice. Lemme drop an EDGE before I start reading.

*likely falls directly in the trap*

M / 33 / EU

Old 02-04-2021, 09:39 PM   #1482
Lola Bunny
Truth or Dare Junkie

While all this chaos has been going on, I did 1.5 hours of tooth cleaner applications (+6) and I've upped my ballerina time to 2 minutes at each application (+12).

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

Toys

PM Dares
Old 02-04-2021, 09:48 PM   #1483
kaiman
getDare Zealot

I like 'em both! The bet one misses the push your luck aspect, but it's much more flexible and easy to implement that what I was suggesting. You could add double or nothing on your side to recreate a bit of push, but by what you were saying yesterday, I don't think it would be up your alley right now.

I vote for the bet one because I'm a bet junkie

M / 33 / EU

Old 02-04-2021, 09:52 PM   #1484
Lola Bunny
Truth or Dare Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaiman View Post
I like 'em both! The bet one misses the push your luck aspect, but it's much more flexible and easy to implement that what I was suggesting. You could add double or nothing on your side to recreate a bit of push, but by what you were saying yesterday, I don't think it would be up your alley right now.

I vote for the bet one because I'm a bet junkie
Haha. Fair enough. Yeah, I think as it's written is as far as I'm willing to go right now.

Option A: 0
Option B: 1

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

Toys

PM Dares
Old 02-04-2021, 09:54 PM   #1485
kamita721
Truth or Dare Junkie

I'll vote for the trap one, since I need to do something with all these carrots.

Also, EDGE.

PM Dares

Toys:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bunny, denial, torture