Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

View Poll Results: What punishment should callmecurious do?
Snowman 5 20.83%
Scrooge 9 37.50%
Santa's Naughty List. 10 41.67%
Voters: 24. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-19-2020, 05:38 PM   #1
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Default Callmecurious's punishment poll

Just a quick 24 hour poll for Callmecurious.

She will do the dare with the most votes after 24 hours.

Option one- Snowman:

Start by covering your naked body in a water and flour paste. Then coat your arms with chocolate sauce as sticks. Of course this is a snowman, so put in your double ended dildo. But now we need you to be a bit more festive. Add some "lights"(sprinkles) over your body and make sure to add a little syrup or such on the dlido to have them stick there too. But some people complained about the look, so let's give the snowman a nose instead. Take out the dildo and suck on the sprinkle bit as your "nose". The fast you work to clean it up, the faster you melt and can go clean up.

Option two- Scrooge

Scrooge was a bean counter type person and didn't care for all the frills or extras in life. Take a can of bean and guess how many are in there. Then in only your panties in a corner, start dropping the beans in one at a time into the back of your panties keeping count.

If you are only off by 50, you can go clean up. If you are off by 75, then give yourself a messy wedgie and hold it for 10 minutes before cleaning up. If you are off by 100+ then not only do you get a 10 minutes wedgie, but you get fired and thrown out feeling the ice (cream) fill the front of your panties as you go sliding out the door.

Option three- Santa naughty list.

Wear your sluttiest panties and Santa outfit after inserting your vibe butt plug. Put in your ring gag too. Get 3-4 large bags of frosting color red green and white. Place one in the front of your panties and laying on your back with your legs up a wall so the bag is aimed at your face. Start pleasuring yourself with your plug and your vibe. Grind your butt as much as , but the vibe has to be used on the outside of your outfit through the icing bag so your are spraying your face with the icing. Squeeze it too if it doesn't reach your face. If you run out, switch bags and keep trying to cum. You can stop once you have cum. If you haven't came by the last bag, you can use the vibe inside your panties during that part.

Hopefully you don't look like a total wreck!

So which one should she do?
Maybe: Bondage, line writing, corner time,
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!
Blue Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2020, 09:05 PM   #2
Bloxo
getDare Devil

What did she do to deserve the punishment Blue?

Likes/Dislikes/Limits/Toys
PM DARES!

I'm straight and will only take Dares from Girls, please bear this in mind when writing to me.

Please be genuine, be fun and have a good heart...with a sadistic streak hehe...6 inches

Curious about me or Poland? check out my Youtube!
Bloxo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2020, 09:42 PM   #3
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloxo View Post
What did she do to deserve the punishment Blue?
She lost an "extreme loser has to" thread. She had a choice of topic or how long the poll was open. She chose 24 hours and I got to pick the topic.

"Winner gets to make a punishment thread for loser. The loser gets to set either the topic of the punishment thread (within limits) or how long it remains open (minimum time 24 hours)."
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!

Last edited by Blue Griffin; 12-19-2020 at 09:53 PM.
The following user says Thank You to Blue Griffin for this post:
Old 12-20-2020, 06:41 PM   #4
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

It was close, but it looks like someone got onto Santa's naughty list! Thank you for all those who voted!

I'll be sure to have her post a report once she's completed the dare!
Full signature here!
Old 12-23-2020, 09:52 AM   #5
callmecurious
Distinguished Member

If it's not reported it's not done. So here you go

I prepared the icing bags just before bed the night before knowing I'd have a better chance of cumming quickly if I was ready shortly after the edges I'm obliged to do every day. So I got dressed in my sluttiest panties which is a pair of of boy shorts. They are sheer black and the back is completely open with just a few strings and a little bow over my ass. The front is fairly modest covering wise as it's a full panty, but it hides nothing as it's very sheer but the full panty made it easy to hold the frosting when it was time. I went ahead and did the plug after all since my ass was hanging out anyways. Next came the ring gag which I always save for last as I hate the drooling. Then I turned the plug on and got into position.

I have to say the position is incredibly humiliating especially laying there mostly naked with a bag of icing sticking out of my panties, a plug buzzing away in my ass, ring gagged, and my legs propped up on the wall. Also not the most comfortable of positions, but I guess that's part of the point. But as I had already done some edges that morning and all the edges I've been doing and the lack of permission to cum I knew even with the bag of frosting in the way I wouldn't take too long. With that in mind I decided not to be coy as I didn't want to sit in that position for ever. I just used my free hand to grind the vibrating plug and pressed my other vibe right into the bag. There would have probably been a way that would have been less messy, but again I had decided quick was better. The first squirt was quite disconcerting. It didn't quite hit my face, but it went past my breasts. (I used the green frosting for the first bag) But I tried not to focus on the distracting sensation of the frosting and instead tried to focus on getting the most stimulation i could. At first this was pretty frustrating as through the bag and the frosting I wasn't getting that much pleasure. The plug was doing it's job, but I knew that wouldn't be enough. So I used my other hand to start squirting more of the frosting. The less that was in the bag the more sensation I got so I just started squeezing the bag so the frosting would squirt out. It was an interesting sensation as my eyes were closed trying to just focus on the orgasm I wanted so you never knew quite where and when to expect the frosting. It wasn't cold but it was on the cooler side and it's heavy enough it's hard to ignore. But trying to ignore that mostly seemed to work and I was pretty close when I finished the green bag. Having to stop to change bags was annoying, but it didn't set me back too much as I tossed the green bag to the side and grabbed the red. Again I got right to work maybe a little more enthusiastically than the first time as I did manage to hit my chin with the first couple of squirts of frosting. Probably because I was close to my orgasm and I didn't want to wait. I was half way through the red bag when I finally came. I have to say this is one that gets more embarrassing afterwards. As during I didn't think about it too much, but as I caught my breath and started to thinking about clean up I couldn't help but think what I must look like. And what a spectacle I had made of myself, but I decided not to focus on that too much as i cleaned up.

Likes: Messy, Embarrassment, Wedgies, Food play, Role play, Bondage, Spanking, Switching, Light pain play, Anal

Limits: Public, Pee, Poop, Lots of pain, Social suicide, Anything illegal, pictures, Stupid People

PM dares https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=90616
callmecurious is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to callmecurious for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
blue griffin, callmecurious, messy, poll, punishment