Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-16-2020, 06:25 AM   #46
Dungeonmaster
Truth or Dare Junkie

Charging cord to your asshole.
Do the 5 minutes with something vibrating in your ass and (in case you have) an additional vibrator in your pussy. Both on high setting.

Absolutely love:
Tease and denial, bondage, gags, clamps / clothespins
Like:
Humiliation, obedience training, corner time, ordered positions dice game / games of chances, pain (spanking, uncomfortable etc)
Limit:
Non consensual public exposure of anyone, scat, things no one should need to mention. And feet !
Dungeonmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2020, 07:15 AM   #47
SeeHowFarCanIGo

Default How about ??

Use your cane as your spanking tool and enjoy the 5 minutes of a Hitachi wand.
SeeHowFarCanIGo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2020, 07:23 AM   #48
CSasha
Oracle

Just 5 more minutes, no spanks

Looking for some kinky roulette?

My Likes and Limits short list

My pronouns are it/its

If you spam me disrespecting my profile, or grammar, or spelling, or asking for play or relationship without previous context, punch your genitals 20 times as hard as you can.
CSasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2020, 07:49 AM   #49
Dungeonmaster
Truth or Dare Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dungeonmaster View Post
Charging cord to your asshole.
Do the 5 minutes with something vibrating in your ass and (in case you have) an additional vibrator in your pussy. Both on high setting.
Do it again, should be fun

Absolutely love:
Like:
Humiliation, obedience training, corner time, ordered positions dice game / games of chances, pain (spanking, uncomfortable etc)
Limit:
Non consensual public exposure of anyone, scat, things no one should need to mention. And feet !
Old 08-16-2020, 08:04 AM   #50
bourbon2k15

Female #7

With the 6 (minimum) hours of punishment, Sir wanted to make it easier to document and follow so we will be tracking the dares, spanks, orgasms, and hours FRESH as of today. He understands you guys may not dare me enough to reach 6 hours, but alas, we will be doing ALL of them in goal to get to 6 hours.
(This is 12 dares to make 1hr, 72 dares to make 6hrs. We already have 23 of 72 of these dares! 49 to go).

> Dare 1
>> So hitachi and forced orgasms if I get your post right, but no spanks.
>>> First 5 minutes of the day and I was able to hold off my orgasm until near the end of the time. Nothing over exciting to report.

>Dare 2
>> I want You to hit your Pussy with the flogger 1 time! Then You can have fun with the wand.
>>>Odd request! I spread my legs and let Sir hit my pussy the one time because he wanted to make the one really count. It did hurt, but the pain didn't stay around when I started masturbating my clit with my wand. The temporary pain did nothing in aiding orgasms, but I did cum twice due to some sensitivity from Dare 1

>Dare 3
>>Itīs frozen...so letīs fuck your ass with the dildo for the 5 minutes this time. Charging cord to your clit.
>>>I didn't move from the last dare and instead just lie on my back and spread my legs as much as I could so I could spank my clit with this charging cord. I didn't have to lie flat as previously specified in a dare so I was able to sit up a bit and LOOK where I was aiming and because of that - I didn't miss as much as I'm sure you were hoping. I did miss a lot though, 7 spanks to my pussy lips along with the 5 on my clit. My ass had time to recover from everything that happened yesterday so sir was very happy to fuck my tight, unprepped, asshole. This time, truly unprepped as nothing has happened to it today. He lubed up the medium-small dildo and proceeded to fuck my ass with vengeance as I masturbated my clit. I came 3x because my ass is my KRYPTONITE.

We'll be moving right onto the next 15 minutes as soon as I post this for you guys.

Total Hits: 13
Orgasms: 6
Time Vibed: 15minutes

Limits: extreme public, unrealistic dares, webcam, photos, blood, scat, urine, animals, needles, ageplay and everything to do with it

If I don't have it (food/toy) I can get it. Don't worry about asking me what I have.
bourbon2k15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2020, 08:58 AM   #51
Garry0993
getDare Devil

Belt on nipple

Ginger in ass (if you have it), ice cube in pussy while kneeling in doggy position. Ass higher head.

My kinks and limits

What to expect if you want to play with me?

Looking for my sub girl.

Want a punishment or test your luck?

Feel free to send me a pm as long as you find me interesting, whether be my posts or just about me lol. Chats are always welcome!!

Looking forward to hear from you!
Garry0993 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2020, 09:16 AM   #52
bourbon2k15

Default #8

>Dare 4
>> This slut will add another post
>>> Excited I get to masturbate without any punishment added on top. Not much to talk about other than I vibed my clit for 5 minutes and achieved 2 orgasms.

>Dare 5
>> cane to your tits this time. For the 5 minutes, make it a little more. Nipple clamps, dildo in your pussy, fucking your ass with a dildo and gag yourself with something
>>> I've been spoiled by the last 4 dares and was not looking forward to doing this one - or any of the longer ones left for me. I took the cane to my tits, 5 times, and lordt - I was very ready for the hits to be over with. You'd be happy to note that I am welted now. We added the nipple clamps, which sucked because of the whipping my tits took. I lie on my back as I stuff my pussy full with a dildo and Sir was excited to once again fuck my - now prepped - asshole with a large dildo. We gagged me with a regular ball gag while I held my wand to get my 5 minutes in. I love anal, therefore, I came 2x but the second one lasted a while and I couldn't bring myself to orgasm again in the 5 minutes.

>Dare 6
>>5 more minutes from me, no spanks
>>>Veery welcomed again and I did cum rather quickly due to the practical edge I had from the last dare. Because of the near instant orgasm, I was able to orgasm 3x in the 5 minutes I had.

I'm now really sensitive and will be moving on to the next 3 dares as soon as I post this for you guys

Total Hits: 18
Orgasms: 13
Time Vibed: 30 minutes

Limits: extreme public, unrealistic dares, webcam, photos, blood, scat, urine, animals, needles, ageplay and everything to do with it

If I don't have it (food/toy) I can get it. Don't worry about asking me what I have.
bourbon2k15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2020, 09:34 AM   #53
CSasha
Oracle

Just 5 more minutes without spanks

My pronouns are it/its

If you spam me disrespecting my profile, or grammar, or spelling, or asking for play or relationship without previous context, punch your genitals 20 times as hard as you can.
Old 08-16-2020, 09:47 AM   #54
stephenxl7

Doggy style for the whole thing,
Stuff your pussy and ass with ice cubes. - more than 5 in each hole.
Cane strokes to your ass from your master.
Nipple clamps on and hold the chain in your teeth for the 5 min with your wand.
Enjoy
stephenxl7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2020, 09:52 AM   #55
Garry0993
getDare Devil

One hit on each nipple, clit, asshole (4 hits total) with narrow paddle.

Fuck Ass with a vibe on highest while deepthroat

My kinks and limits

Looking for my sub girl.

Feel free to send me a pm as long as you find me interesting, whether be my posts or just about me lol. Chats are always welcome!!

Old 08-16-2020, 10:04 AM   #56
stephenxl7

Another 5 minutes.
Give you a little break, just hot sauce on clit, asshole and nipples.
And kneel for the 5 min with your arms held out with side.

If you have to lower your arms then take the 5 hard hits to your tits with the most painful tools I’d guess cane.
Old 08-16-2020, 10:06 AM   #57
Dungeonmaster
Truth or Dare Junkie

Charging cord to your clit while blindfolded.

For the 5 minutes have something vibrating in your ass again.

Absolutely love:
Like:
Limit:
Old 08-16-2020, 10:42 AM   #58
stephenxl7

Belt to your pussy
Stuff all 3 holes for the 5 min with the largest toys you can.
Old 08-16-2020, 10:52 AM   #59
Garry0993
getDare Devil

Belt on ass

Blind fold, gag and headphones playing white noise. Nipple clam on and make sure it is pulling on nipple.

Sit on chair legs open wide. Both pussy and ass fucked by thick dildo/dick

My kinks and limits

Looking for my sub girl.

Old 08-16-2020, 11:29 AM   #60
CSasha
Oracle

Another 5 minutes from me

My pronouns are it/its

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal, clit, forced orgasm, spanking, torture