Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-19-2024, 02:17 AM   #1
Erinyes

Color Wheel Newbie to Messy (20s,F)

I'm new to trying messy stuff (hence it still being under limits rn, I only want it when I explicitly ask), and I'm looking for simple, not too messy, easy to clean up things to try. I'll provide full reports to everything! I'm in the UK so can't get things like the massive tins you can find in the US.

20s/Non-binary (with a Cunt)/Collared sub

Limits: Public, Face Photos, Videos, Voice, Piss, Scat, Messy, Friends and Family, Bodywriting, Info Exposure

Likes: Wedgies, Pain, Humiliation, Cuntbusting, Clothed Showers, Boots, Nipple Play, Denial, Being Topless, Spit

Curious About: Mild Gross Stuff, Hypnosis/Mind Control

Cannot Do: Ball Busting (No cock or balls), Swirlies (toilets here don't have enough water)
Erinyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2024, 02:50 AM   #2
iainecgunge

Hmm, simple messy, but not oo messy messy dares.

Get a can or two of shaving foam and some paper plates. Make some foam pies. Decent platefulls, the number rather depends on the size of plates. So, take two and they get smushed onto the sides of your head. then two to your boobs, then crotch and bum and finally one to your face.

Custard is an easy wash off, get a few cartons. Warm some of them by sitting them in hot water for an hour or so. Open them and mix the warm ones amongst cooler ones. Carton 1 goes over your head and face. carton 2 inside the back of your clothing (a swimsuit would be fine) Carton 3 inside the front.

Get half a dozen eggs, crack them and drop the contents into yourpants, alternating between the front and back.

That should get you started.
iainecgunge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2024, 02:57 AM   #3
Erinyes

Not too sure about pouring custard over my head yet but the rest seems doable. Thank you!

Limits: Public, Face Photos, Videos, Voice, Piss, Scat, Messy, Friends and Family, Bodywriting, Info Exposure

Likes: Wedgies, Pain, Humiliation, Cuntbusting, Clothed Showers, Boots, Nipple Play, Denial, Being Topless, Spit

Cannot Do: Ball Busting (No cock or balls), Swirlies (toilets here don't have enough water)
Old 03-19-2024, 04:03 AM   #4
youngdaremaaster

Here’s one I do quite often.

At Aldi they sell jelly cups, and large pots of Greek yoghurt.

Stand in a bathtub or shower, with a set of boxers on, preferably tight, with no front hole. Tape the legs closed to your legs, then pour in the jelly and yoghurt. Then tape the top Of your boxers to your stomach.

Roll a dice, what ever number you get, edge that amount of times. After this you can tape the tape from your stomach, and feel around the mess. After this, you may orgasm
youngdaremaaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2024, 04:11 AM   #5
Erinyes

Even just imagining how the jelly will feel pressed against me has me turned on, definitely trying this.

The following user says Thank You to Erinyes for this post:
Old 03-19-2024, 04:17 AM   #6
Gengar

custard is a great mess for uk people. the 1letre cartons can he hard to find but are great if you can. avoid tins if possible, open/decant/prepare all the mess to be easily used first. hope this helps
Dislikes: oral, anal
Limits: face pics, public, family, illegal, blood, scat, permanent

my toys and clothes:https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92913
wanna give me a predicament bondage task?https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=400953
PM dares:https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=91736
Gengar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2024, 04:20 AM   #7
Erinyes

Thanks for the tip! Anyone know where carton custard is easiest to find in the UK?

Old 03-19-2024, 04:38 AM   #8
csuju

You can get carton custard in pretty much any supermarket, the bigger ones will also have 1ltr cartons.

Likes: semi or hidden public, joi, edging, pics, teasing, denial, games
Limits: family, permanent, semi-permanent, piss, scat, face
Toys: Wevibe Vector (app-controlled prostate massager), chastity cage, two vibrating cock rings, vibrating buttplug, anal beads, small and medium butt plugs, realistic 6" dildo, bra, panties, plus normal household things.
I can only get toys when home alone.

Kik: csuju

Read about my shopping trip
csuju is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2024, 04:39 AM   #9
Erinyes

Thank you How many cartons should I get to start?

Old 03-19-2024, 11:14 PM   #10
iainecgunge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erinyes View Post
Thank you How many cartons should I get to start?
I believe the tried and tested formula for the number of cartons required for messy play is n+1! N is the number of cartons/cans/pots you currently have.

Canned custard is also good for play and tends to be cheaper, admittedly a little more work in opening etc, but then cans are recyclable.

If you want to be extravagant, you can get half litre pots of fresh custard in the fridge for the maximum in temperature play. Room temperature custard feels cold though.
iainecgunge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 05:41 AM   #11
Erinyes

I tried the shaving cream pies earlier in the week! It was... Embarrassing, to say the least. I bought 2 cans of shaving cream and a pack of paper plates, and settled in the bathroom while I was home alone. I started by making 4 pies, stacked recently high, and then put one on my shower chair. I sat down into that one, firing foam off to the sides, and then stood up, plate still sticking to my ass. Then I slammed one into my crotch, grinding in it. Again, the plate stuck. Another 2, one to each tit. I'm large chested, so I looked pretty dumb standing there with a plate on each breast. I took some photos, removed the plates, took some more photos, and then prepped another 5 plates. The first went to the back of my head, hair tied back. The second and third went to the sides of my head, all up into my ears, deafening me. With 3 plates stuck to my head, I grabbed the last 2, one in each hand, and the slapped the first into my face and the last onto my head. I spent a few minutes just sitting there with the 5 plates surrounding my head, and then slowly pulled the one on my face away. I realised there wasn't a lot of cream on it, so I pressed it back and ground it in properly, then did the same with the other 5. By the time I pulled it away, my entire head was covered in a thick layer of cream.

It was so humiliating, but definitely fun!

The following user says Thank You to Erinyes for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
messy